• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something Strange Happened.. Computer

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
In the last day or so, I noticed something.

In the recent past. my computer background where the icons like Google Chrome were, , were black. They had been such way for a long time.

Either yesterday morning, or this morning, when I pushed the mouse to get the computer out of screen saver.

I now have a sea blue background.

I have no idea what would cause such.

Perhaps would it be an overnight. "Windows Update" (One of my favorite computer things)

Before the background had gone to black sometime ago, I believe the background had gone from blue, to black, and now it is blue again.

Any information or explanation of why this might have happened from someone far more "Tech savvy" than myself, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sea blue background? That sounds a lot like the blue screen of death (aka a computer crash).

As too why your icons and background aren't working, I literally have no idea unfortunately. :(

Maybe you should take your computer in for a diagnostic?

Have you updated all your drivers (including your graphics card)?

Thanks for the advice.

Except for freezing occasionally, my computer seems okay, knock on wood , but I did do something.

I left the sea blue background overnight last night, and when I got up this morning, it was still there.

So, I did a complete restart of the computer, pushing the power button etc.

After I did that, when it restarted., it went back to the black background it has been in since the tech worked on it.

Hopefully it is okay now.

I'm not supposed to turn it off, and just let it go into screen saver.

However, if the sea blue background ever appears again, I will just restart the power, and try to get another color background.

Thanks for the feedback.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back