• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My babysitter kicked off my foot tickling fetish

hotchytick

TMF Expert
I don’t know where my tickling foot fetish came from except all I can think of was my first incredible experience was tickling my babysitter’s feet. She was sitting at our kitchen table with her legs crossed and her flip flops on the floor. She was completely barefoot. I don’t know what possessed me, but I crawled under the table and got really close to her crossed leg with her foot practically in my face. I sat there for at least five minutes thinking about tickling that foot before I actually did it. I slowly reach up and ever so lightly touched her sole. I did this four or five times, become bolder and bolder each time until I was just tickling her foot. And what was happen to me? I was shaking all over, my throat was tight, and I guess it was my adrenalin mixed with hormones because the feelings were powerful and I was turned on in such a way that I felt it for hours after this episode.
I was tickling her foot for a couple minute. I don’t remember hearing any kind of reaction, laughter or giggling, but then again I was so focused and going through the throws of ecstasy, that I probably didn’t notice until I heard, “hey, are you tickling me feet? “I froze in fear and embarrassment. Before I could respond she giggled and said, “I love it when people tickle my feet!” She was giving me permission to tickle her feet!
It went for on, for I don’t know how long exactly, but it was a while because she would swing her foot around, scrunch up toes and would giggle and say things like “you can’t get me!” or “oh, that was a good tickle!” I remember at one point grabbing her ankle and just stroking the sole of her left foot. That got her! She exploded in laughter and said “Stop, stop! Those fingers tickle too much!” And, unfortunately, that was the crescendo, and the end as she got up to go to the bathroom. I needed too also.

Amazing story!
I always dreamed of similar scenarios when I was young but never go to live it out like you!

There were a few short incidents that started it off for me.

Seeing cartoon characters get tickled didn’t do anything for me because 95% of the time it was a male character on the receiving end. However it led me to trying it with women as silly fun... at first.

The first one was my older brother’s college aged gf. Christine was a girl next door type, with a really sweet personality. She visited frequently and was my first crush. Everyone knew because they would tease me about it, except her, she thought it was cute.

We were in my room playing, she had her socks off and I tickled her foot. Her ankle flexed and she giggled, but didn’t pull away. Our fun ended when my brother called her away to ask her something.

The second was a neighbor. This one was a pretty but ditzy blonde named Diana.

She’d been renting the house next door from my parents who owned it and would visit with my Mom when she brought over her rent. I was inside watching tv and I heard her outside. Diana was sitting on a lawn chair eating what she described as a S’mores bar. I asked if I could have one and she said “last one” then watched me as she popped the last bite into her mouth.

I was raised that not bringing enough to offer everyone was rude, so I got revenge. As she sat chatting with my Mom I noticed her sandals were off, ankles crossed under the chair soles facing me. I knelt down and hit a precision tickle strike on both feet. Diana leapt out of the chair with a surprised laugh.

To my surprise, she put her feet right back in the same position. I struck again, but this time she giggled, pulled her feet away, then put them back in position. “Does she want me to tickle her?” I thought.

But before I could get her again my Mom said “Stop being silly.”

Great experience, how many years ago was this? Thanks for sharing. Probably my first experience of foot tickling under the table was to an older woman, a neighbor lady in the 1970's. She and her hubby were over visiting my parents while me, my brothers and her son were watching TV. Their son and my brother's dared me to crawl under the dining room table and tickle his mom's feet. While the adults were chatting, I crawled under the table pulled off her shoes and tickled her bare feet. She went ballistic laughing and tried to pull away while I held onto her ankle. Please get your son, he's tickling my feet and I can't stand it, I'm so ticklish. All I remember was my dad and her hubby laughing while my mom dragged me out from under the table. I was about 8 to 10 years old and she was probably in her late 30's. She reminded me of Ginger (Tina Louise) on Gilligan's island.

Last edited:
she giggled and said, “I love it when people tickle my feet!” She was giving me permission to tickle her feet!

I enjoy these encounters the most. It makes me happy knowing she is enjoying it.

If you have more stories like this, please share! I've always enjoyed reading your stories over the years.

My experience of tickling an older woman is a bit foggy. From what I recall it was me and my brother were with my uncle's then girlfriend at the time...
Why we were with her in a room I don't recall, just chatting I think.. Anyway somehow she either took her socks off, or I pulled them off, I asked to see her feet, or she was already barefoot can't remember. I just remember that I was tickling her barefeet and she was screaming trying to get away from me. She did manage to but it took a while to get away from my tickling fingers. I can't be 100% certain but I think I may have asked her if she was ticklish, or I was randomly tickling her foot. I wish I could recall the entire event, I just remember the squealing and her trying to get away from her feet being tickled and having difficulty because I had grabbed her foot. :)

My experience of tickling an older woman is a bit foggy. From what I recall it was me and my brother were with my uncle's then girlfriend at the time...
Why we were with her in a room I don't recall, just chatting I think.. Anyway somehow she either took her socks off, or I pulled them off, I asked to see her feet, or she was already barefoot can't remember. I just remember that I was tickling her barefeet and she was screaming trying to get away from me. She did manage to but it took a while to get away from my tickling fingers. I can't be 100% certain but I think I may have asked her if she was ticklish, or I was randomly tickling her foot. I wish I could recall the entire event, I just remember the squealing and her trying to get away from her feet being tickled and having difficulty because I had grabbed her foot. :)

Wesker great experience, she was obviously very ticklish. How old was she at the time, approximately ? Good looking lady ? Thanks for sharing.

Hmm from what I recall... she had to of been in her early 30s at least, short blonde hair, a cute face.

I don't recall my age, I know that sounds strange. But to give you a little more info about her, she was a red head and a track runner. I don't remember all of how she looked, I just know that I was really attracted to her, which is why I got under the table in the first place!

I feel ya Hot and Hall,

For me it was kicked off by the cartoons I saw, particularly (yes we all know) the April one, I remember watching it as a kid, not once but like 5 times in a row (as I use to record my favourite cartoons) then I use..to look for it in other cartoons, and eventually made a new tape, that just recorded the scenes from cartoons with girl been tickled!

Of course this 'inspired me' to give it a try..of course, so back when I was a kid I had a few female friends (mainly my younger sisters friends but we were similar in age) and we use to play all the fun stuff like 'man hunt' 'cops and robbers' and it was during those games, I got too use 'tickling interrogation' on my female friends feet, a number of times...most cases it worked to get the info...lol but that kicked it all off for me.

Also I use to have amazing baby sitter she was awesome and she was super ticklish too, I remember one time me and my brother were playing snakes and ladders with her, and of course she won..so I was like 'no way!' And she was playfully teasing us both saying silly kid teasing stuff too us. So I remember just having that instict coming into my head of 'I am so going tickle her, this would be the perfect chance' and I had already knew she was ticklish, as some times I would sneak little tickles on her feet, when she wasn't looking and she use to play along and call me 'a little tickle monster' which, I might add, just merely encouraged me!

So I remember flashing this grin and it's like she just had this feeling, what was about to happen and I was like 'Matt' (my younger brother) get her! And I remember us both diving onto her, as she was already sat on the floor as we were playing the board game on a coffee table. And I instantly remember, landing on her ankles, and going right for her socked feet with my tiny digits at the time, while my brother tickled her around her sides She just had such amazing laugh, it was like soft but breathy at times, and I remember mainly ticking and focusing on her arches (as that is what I had seen in the cartoons* but I don't know why, but I just went up and caught her under her toes and she starting bucking like crazy! And trying to get away saying stuff like 'stop stop, you pair of tickling, monsters!'

And when I started to peel off her sock i remember her saying, 'Mike! No! Don't' and it was amazing few minutes an the best part is. Once we stopped she didn't get mad at us, she just said right boys it's late (which is was) tickle monsters need sleep! It's important!

Haha see, she was awesome, I was like 10 at the time and my brother would of been 8, but it was so cool!

Last edited:
Wow, it's great what we can get away with as children. It's incredible how we seemed to of discovered our tickling kink that way too.

Wow, it's great what we can get away with as children. It's incredible how we seemed to of discovered our tickling kink that way too.

It's cuz we are more encourable at that age, and our early experience..define us and shape us into the evil lers we are...or open Lees lol

Some of my early tickling experiences were with a teacher I had in 2nd and 3rd grade. She always wore blouses and skirts, or dresses and frequently paired them with tights and court shoes that could slide on and off really easily. She would often have us sitting on the floor, gathered in a group in front of her, while she read to us. She would sit in a chair with her back against her desk, and cross her ankles under her. She was a notorious shoe dangler, and it always caught my attention. One day, I decided that while everyone gathered in front of her I would sit behind her and play with her feet. I very tentatively at first, and only glided my fingers on the sides of her feet. I didn't know if she would be ok with one of her students touching her, and wanted to give enough time to tell me to stop or pull away. When it didn't seem to bother her I began lightly stroking my fingertips all around her feet, ankles and toes. A lot of times I would just lightly tickle her feet while she dangled her shoes, but occasionally I would go so far as to slide her shoes off and play with the toe seams of her stockings. Of course, the desk didn't hid me. She knew it was me, as did everyone in my class, and I knew they did. In retrospect I'm sure everyone thought it was very strange, but no one told me to stop and she seemed to really enjoy it. She would often call down to me, 'is that you down there, tickling my feet', to which I would tickle a bit harder as a reply. This went on for quite a while, and no one said anything or seemed to have a problem with it. My dad used to crack jokes at me for being a foot guy. Was good times, I'm glad I was bold enough to try, and equally grateful to have been lucky enough to succeed.

The majority of my babysitters were all old dears, so I wasn’t attracted to them! I do remember one young one called Lisa who was about 18. She was easygoing and laid back, and kicked her shoes off early in the night to reveal some delightful white stocking feet. Nylon feet were and are my initial fetish, so when she knelt in front of me and showed her white nylon soles I got excited and nervous all at once. I didn’t have the courage to tickle her feet, sadly - I’m sure it would have been fun!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Some of my early tickling experiences were with a teacher I had in 2nd and 3rd grade. She always wore blouses and skirts, or dresses and frequently paired them with tights and court shoes that could slide on and off really easily. She would often have us sitting on the floor, gathered in a group in front of her, while she read to us. She would sit in a chair with her back against her desk, and cross her ankles under her. She was a notorious shoe dangler, and it always caught my attention. One day, I decided that while everyone gathered in front of her I would sit behind her and play with her feet. I very tentatively at first, and only glided my fingers on the sides of her feet. I didn't know if she would be ok with one of her students touching her, and wanted to give enough time to tell me to stop or pull away. When it didn't seem to bother her I began lightly stroking my fingertips all around her feet, ankles and toes. A lot of times I would just lightly tickle her feet while she dangled her shoes, but occasionally I would go so far as to slide her shoes off and play with the toe seams of her stockings. Of course, the desk didn't hid me. She knew it was me, as did everyone in my class, and I knew they did. In retrospect I'm sure everyone thought it was very strange, but no one told me to stop and she seemed to really enjoy it. She would often call down to me, 'is that you down there, tickling my feet', to which I would tickle a bit harder as a reply. This went on for quite a while, and no one said anything or seemed to have a problem with it. My dad used to crack jokes at me for being a foot guy. Was good times, I'm glad I was bold enough to try, and equally grateful to have been lucky enough to succeed.

You also come to realise how many foot guys there actually are. Besides myself I know at least 2 others in my family; one of which being the uncle I previously mentioned. I know this because he once referred to this girl in a hairdressors as the one with the nice feet. That is something I have never forgotten and if memory serves he kept looking down at her feet since she was wearing sandals.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about this until just now for some reason. I had a babysitter, Michelle, who I was wrestling with and managed to pull off her flats and started tickling her feet like crazy. She screamed out "You should be a podiatrist!" I can't remember why that story suddenly came to me. In fact, that was one of the longest tickling experiences I ever had with someone. Somewhere down the line she let me play with her feet for about an hour but wasn't laughing...she just let me play.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about this until just now for some reason. I had a babysitter, Michelle, who I was wrestling with and managed to pull off her flats and started tickling her feet like crazy. She screamed out "You should be a podiatrist!" I can't remember why that story suddenly came to me. In fact, that was one of the longest tickling experiences I ever had with someone. Somewhere down the line she let me play with her feet for about an hour but wasn't laughing...she just let me play.
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I always enjoy breading your posts here, hotchytick. If you have any more details about this particular encounter, I'd be interested in reading it :)

Oh-I forgot about Michelle. She technically wasn't my babysitter at the time, but my folks dropped me off at the neighborhood pool and asked the lifeguard Michelle if she wouldn't mind looking after me for an hour, Michelle was off duty, and I always wanted to go up to her feet while she was on the lifeguard stand and tickle them. In fact, it was a fantasy of mine to walk up to any pretty lifeguard and tickle their feet as they dangled from their high perch on the stand. Somewhere along the line Michelle was sitting at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. I was swimming nearby and had a very strong desire to go over and find a way to tickle her feet. I swam closer and then dove under water and watched her crossed feet swaying back and forth. I swallowed hard and said to myself "I'm going to do this." I laid my hand under her feet and started tickling. Her feet jerked back, and I heard a muffled laughter above. She kicked her legs up above out of the water and then put them back down. I tickled her foot again but this time more aggressively as I was trying to tickle both her feet. But I didn't care if it was one foot or the other, I was so excited just tickler her feet. I heard a shriek, and she moved her feet out of the way. The only reason I came back up was because I was running out of air. I felt nervous. When I came up she was smiling down at me and tussled my hair. That was it. I was at an age where I was really embarrassed about someone calling out my tickling fetish, so I just swam away. Man, I wish I knew then what I know now....

Oh-I forgot about Michelle. She technically wasn't my babysitter at the time, but my folks dropped me off at the neighborhood pool and asked the lifeguard Michelle if she wouldn't mind looking after me for an hour, Michelle was off duty, and I always wanted to go up to her feet while she was on the lifeguard stand and tickle them. In fact, it was a fantasy of mine to walk up to any pretty lifeguard and tickle their feet as they dangled from their high perch on the stand. Somewhere along the line Michelle was sitting at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. I was swimming nearby and had a very strong desire to go over and find a way to tickle her feet. I swam closer and then dove under water and watched her crossed feet swaying back and forth. I swallowed hard and said to myself "I'm going to do this." I laid my hand under her feet and started tickling. Her feet jerked back, and I heard a muffled laughter above. She kicked her legs up above out of the water and then put them back down. I tickled her foot again but this time more aggressively as I was trying to tickle both her feet. But I didn't care if it was one foot or the other, I was so excited just tickler her feet. I heard a shriek, and she moved her feet out of the way. The only reason I came back up was because I was running out of air. I felt nervous. When I came up she was smiling down at me and tussled my hair. That was it. I was at an age where I was really embarrassed about someone calling out my tickling fetish, so I just swam away. Man, I wish I knew then what I know now....
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I saw this thread and hoped to keep it alive because it is so interesting. One of my greatest beginner memories was of my neighbor who would come over for short periods of time and watch me when my mom stepped out. We had a bar that my dad build in the family room. The bar was in an L shape and there were four high stools around. The bar was off to the side of the room and the sofa was situated in such a way that if you reached out over the side of the couch to the middle chair at the corner of the L, you could catch the side of the foot rest of the stool with your hand.

Meredith was part time babysitter. 22, and a petite blond. Probably no more than 5'3 and very pretty Always tan. I so looked forward to when she came over, which didn't seem to be enough. Sometimes i had other sitters that were not as nice, or unpleasant to be around. One or two them were okay, but not like Meredith .I mean to someone hitting my puberty stride, intimidatingly beautiful. When I was younger I didn't get nervous around her, but as I was getting older, and I seemed to notice her a lot more. Sometime I get very nervous when she would do something sweet like run her hands thought my hair, give me hug, or even just tease me about something random. She was sweet and we really got along well. But in the two years I had known her, I had never gotten the courage up to try and tickle her feet which is what I really wanted to do and chicked out on so many occations. The closest I ever got was when she asked me if I tought she had a splinter in the bottom of her foot. I ran my finger under her sole and i remember how bad I wanted to tickle her. I regret for what seemed like foreever that I didin't.

One day in August, right before school stared, Miranda came over.

I was laying on the sofaGhost Busters one evening when Miranda walked in. I didn't even know she was supposed to be there that night. I though my mom had called another babysitter. I was thrilled when I saw her. She came in and was going to sit down on the bar stool farthest away from the sofa I asked her if she would sit on the stool closed to the sofa where I was sitting. I did this because as she walked in, I noticed immediately that she was barefoot. I guess she had kicked off her flip flops somewhere, and I when I saw her I wanted to get close enought to Miranda so maybe I could tickle feet. Miranda was short enough that when she sat down, her feet dangled from the stool in mid air and not quite to the foot rest bar. From my side of the sofa, as I had planned, I could reach across the sofa arm rest and run my hand right along the sole of her dangling feet if I got lucky

Miranda and I chatted for awhile and watched the movie at the same time. I had my head rest on the top of the sofa arm rest pretending to be intested in the movie but just looking at Miranda's feet. Thee more we talked, the more I kept looking for some sort of excuse, anything, to turn the attention to her feet. I remember swinging my arms her direction and trying to connect with feet and tickle just a little bit that way. But each time I could have just even lightly touch her feet, I chickened out So on and on it went. We talked...and talked..Don't get me wrong, I loved talking with Miranda, but my mind (and my eyes) were elsewhere. So after a few minutes of struggling to find a way to to touch her feet I just blurted out "Your feet are small!" I think this caught her by surprise because I remember she gave me a cockeye look and said, "geee, I never noticed!" (they were around 5-6)

I sat up so that I could strech out my arms and position my hands at feet as if to playfully measure their size. My mouth was bone dry. My pulse was raising and adrenaline was rushing though me, but in a good way. I could hear it in my ears! I lightly touched, what would be the softest feet I have ever felt, and started a slow tickle that got faster and faster. She broke into laughter and pulled her feet away. I grabbed one of her ankles and tickled her foot. Instead of laughing more, she actually got control of her self. She was giggling a little still and said "You are so cute! You are trying to tickle my feet! You caught me by surprise. I am a little bit ticklish as you can clearly see." I looked up at her with her ankle still in my hand and she looked down at me with a knowing smile on her face and said "Your going to tickle me again aren't you?" Right at the monument she said this I had a strong feeling of embarrassment, excitement and a little bit of fear in me. I was totally busted and was tickling the person that I wanted to touch for such a long, long time. As she knew it. Well it felt that way anyway
I couldn't pass this up. I started racing my fingers all over her soles, her toes, the tops of her feet even her calves. I could see her trying to keep laughter in against my tickling. It didn't last too long and went by all too fast when Miranda stopped laughing and pulled hr foot away and said "Yikes! I'm thirsty. Want a coke?" I said yes, but was dismayed because she hopped down from the stool and disappeared into the kitchen. After about 10 minutes or so later, she reappeared with two cans of coke and sat down next to me. Ghost Buster was almost at an end and I had a bad feeling my mom was going to come home soon and really wanted to try and tickle Miranda's feet again.

She was leaning against the arm of the sofa with her feet pulled up and tucked up under her legs towards my direction. She was laying her head on he sofa armrest with a pillow proping up her face. We weren't really chatting much during the movie. But I saw another opportunity. I put my hand down on the couch cushion and slowly stated to glide it over towards to her feet. I was going to sneak in a little tickled if I had the chance. I was so close when she shift positions and sat up, adjusting her legs. She tucked her right foot under her left left leg and extended her left leg down to the floor and layng back against the sofa cusions. Her right sole was sticklng out/ I continued to slide my hand towards her sole to the point where it couldn't wait anymore. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I quickly tickled her right sole. She grabbed a pillow and tried to hit me. Dodging the pillow, I did it again and she squealed this time. She shift positions again so that her legs were crossed. I reached down and grabbed her leg and started to tickle her right foot that was crossed over her leg. "Try all you want, its not going to happen!" She said I grabbed her her leg and pulled it towards me on the sofa. She pulled both of her legs up and put her feet right in front of me. She lean back a against the sofa arm rest, stretched out her leg and turned her head towards the TV as if not paying attention

I remember thinking, "Oh my God, she going to let me tickle her!" And I started ticking her feet. It was like an endurance game for her I guess.
She was acting the whole time as if she was not really paying attention to what I was doing, but the smile on her face definitely betrayed her feelings. I was making little circles on her soft soles and tickling her toes. I , spider tickled and ran my fingers up and down her soles tracing the lines on her feet. Her heels were very smooth I tickled her insteps but she jerked every time I did this and would cover up her face with her hands, pretending not to laugh. My adrenaline was racing. In my entire life I had never got to do anything even close to this before. I was sticking my fingers between her toes, raking her feet up and down. She would flex her feet up and down and wiggle them around at items. Once or twice she would pull away, but for just a second At one point I actually stopped tickling and just started to massage her feet. Her head bobbed up and down as it to say "yes!" Her feet were so soft. When I pushed my thumb into her arches there was almost no resistance.

As much as I had tried and as much as I had dreamed about it, no woman older than me, so pretty and so sweet, had ever let me tickled their feet like this before. It rocked my world. Even to this day. This went on until the movie ended, which according the clock on the VCR was 8:35 seconds. To my disappointment, she pulled her foot around and away from me.

For some reason, and to this day, I can't remember why, I said "I'm sorry Miranda for doing that." To which she responded "For what? Playing with my feet?"
"I mean like, for tickling you're feet. Are you mad?"
"No. You can tickle my feet if you want to, I wouldn't be mad about that. I"m sorry if I'm just not that much fun to tickle. I'm not really super ticklish, you know? My feet are the most ticklish spot on my whole body. You're a dork, you know that?"
I think there was a lot more said than that, but I distinctly remember the words "You can tickle my feet if you want to." Those words were burned into my memory bank,

Miranda I and hung out in the kitchen for awhile until my mom came home. She left, and I was left with a great memory from that day. A week or so late Miranda came back and I tickled her again. Not quite the same reaction but still really cool. I'll put that into another story if anyone wants to read it. it's actually better than this story, bu this was the one that I really remember as the first time tickling an older woman and a babysitter.

Last edited:
I saw this thread and hoped to keep it alive because it is so interesting. One of my greatest beginner memories was of my neighbor who would come over for short periods of time and watch me when my mom stepped out. We had a bar that my dad build in the living room and there were four high stools. the bar was off to the side of the room and the couch was situated in such a way that if you reached out over the side of the couch, you could catch the bottom of the stool with your hand.

Meredith was 22, a petite blond. Probably no more than 5'3 and very pretty. I mean to someone hitting my puberty stride, intimidatingly so. When I was younger I didn't get nervous around her, but as I was getting older, and I seemed to notice her more, I got nervous because I want to touch her more and more....

Early on I knew I had a thing for tickling women's feet. I almost got thrown out of third grade for tickling my PE teachers feet once.

One day in August, right before school stared, Miranda came over. I usually sat on the couch and watched TV. For a very long time I wanted to touch and tickled Miranda's feet. She had very curvy feet and I did get touch them once before when she asked to me to feel if she a splinter on the bottom of her foot. As much as it was uncomfortable for her to have that splinter, I was so excited to touch an older woman's feet.From that moment on, I always wanted to attempt to tickler her again.

I was laying on the couch watching Ghost Busters one evening when Miranda walked in. I didn't even know she was supposed to be there. To my great delight, she sat down on the bar stool closest to the couch, AND she was barefoot!. Miranda was short enough that her feet dangled from the stool in mid air. From my side of the could I could reach over from where I was and run my hand right along the sole of her dangling feet if I wanted to.

Miranda and I chatted for awhile and the more we talked, the more I kept looking for some sort of excuse, anything, to turn the attention to her feet. So on and on it went. We talked...and talked..Don't get me wrong, I loved talking with Miranda, but my mind (and my eyes) were elsewhere. So after a few minutes of struggling to find a way to work her feet into a conversation I just blurted out "Your feet are small!" I think this caught her by surprise because I remember she gave me a cockeye look and said, "geee, I never noticed!"

I positioned my hands under the soles as it to playfully measure the size of her feet. My mouth was bone dry. My pulse was raising and adrenaline was rushing though me, but in a good way. I was so close to her feet and I couldn't help myself as I started to spider tickle, what would be the softest feet I have ever felt, and she immediately she broke into laughter and pulled her feet away. I quickly grabbed one of her ankles and tickled her foot. Instead of getting a more out of control and laughing she actually calmed down and she looked at me and said "you are so cute. You are trying to tickle my feet! You caught me by surprise. I am a little bit ticklish as you can clearly see." She was laughing as she said this. I stopped. Tickling, but held onto her ankle. It was suddenly like a Mexican stand off. I looked up at her with her foot still in my hand and she looked down at me with a knowing smile on her face and said "Your going to tickle me again aren't you?"

I remember I smiled and started racing my fingers all over her soles, her toes, the tops of her feet even her calves. I could see her trying to keep in laughter in as she tried out against my tickling. It wen by all too fast when Miranda started laughing pretty laughed and said "Yikes!" I was dismayed because she hoped down from the stool and disappeared into the kitchen. After about 10 minutes or so later, she reappeared with a glass of water coke and sat down next to me. Ghostbuster was almost at an end and I had a bad feeling my mom was going to come home soon and really wanted to try and tickle Miranda's feet again.

She was leaning against the arm of the sofa with her feet pulled up and tucked up under her legs towards my direction. I put my hand down on the couch cushion and slowly stated to glide it over towards to her feet. I was going to sneak in a little tickled if I had the chance. Then amazingly, she shift positions and sat up, adjusting her legs. She tucked her right foot under her left left leg and extended her left leg down to the floor. Her right sole was right there. I continued to slide my hand towards her sole to the point where it couldn't wait anymore and I tickled her right sole. She grabbed a pillow and tried to hit me. Dodging the pillow, I did it and she stated laugh and shift positions again so that her legs were crossed. I reached down and grabbed her leg and pulled it up on to the sofa. I remember she did resist and in fact put her foot directly in front of me.

I remember thinking, "Oh my God, she going to let me tickle her!" And I started ticking her foot. As I did this her, head was turned towards the TV, as if not really paying attention to what I was doing, but the smile on her fact definitely betrayed her feelings. This went on until the movie ended, which according the clock on the VCR was 8:35 seconds. To my disappointment, she pulled her foot around and away from me.

For some reason, and to this day, I can't remember why, I said "I'm sorry Miranda." To which she responded "Don't be. That was just fun." Miranda I and hung out in the kitchen for awhile until my mom came home. She left, and I was left with a great memory from that day. Three days later Miranda came back and I tickled her some more. I'll put that into another story if anyone wants to read it. it's actually better than this story, bu this was the one that I really remember as the first time tickling an older woman and a babysitter

Hell yes, post anymore stories you have. Under table tales are the best.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back