• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinkfest 2022 in Portland OR

LionKing08

TMF Expert
Hi it looks like there will not be FetishCon in 2022. But i see there is Kinkfest happening next April, has anyone gone there before and is it worth it? Would there be any tickling going on there?
Any thoughts would be grateful.
Thanks

I just went on FetishCon's Twitter page and I see nothing about 2022 being canceled. It looks like it is still happening and I was 100% planning to go.

I just went on FetishCon's Twitter page and I see nothing about 2022 being canceled. It looks like it is still happening and I was 100% planning to go.

Hi Porcelaindoll here is the reason why I think Fetcon is not happening next year they were supposed to start selling tickets October 1 they were also supposed to refund the money to those who bought tickets the last two years I still haven’t gotten my money but the big reason why I feel they’re not gonna have fetish con next year if you call the hotel during the week that they’re supposed to be having it you can book rooms right now you wouldn’t be able to do that if Fetcon was going to happen because they take over the whole hotel I think they got a problem with the hotel maybe they’re looking for another hotel but according to the dates that they claim they’re going to have Fetcon the hotel is being booked by average people because I’ve already tried I hate to give you this information but I believe they’re not gonna have it in 2022 I hope I’m wrong I hope that helps you and if you get more information where I’m wrong please posted thank you

Oh no I really hope it isn't canceled again. There were a lot of models I was hoping to hire. I did get a refund for the three tickets we bought, but I told them I didn't want my ticket transferred two years ago.

Glad you got your refund, i still have not gotten mine. I guess they needed the money more than me. Very sad. But i do have a bad feeling that it will not take place. I think they may be fighting with the Hotel.
over money or something else. But them dates they posted are being book by by none fetish con people. But the way i have brighten them 3 or 4 times and the never get back to me. Not a good sign.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back