• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attending first party in NYC

alfalfa-male

Hello all.

Long-time lurker here, and just wanted to say that I appreciate reading some of the quality content and insight members here provide.

Unfortunately, I don't have much experience to be a valuable contributor, which mostly consisted of seeing some models at the FootPad just a handful of times since 2013 (but I haven't gone since Covid and since hearing some of the worrisome news about that place/owner that may or may not be true but still makes me feel uneasy). I did attend a Miami-based party several months ago when I was visiting Florida, but it didn't turn out to be that enjoyable for me (which was my first time in a public event, many girls really weren't that ticklish, I didn't feel attraction to many of the models personally).

Tomorrow, I am considering attending this Foot Fetish NYC party from this newsletter I have received in the past couple months, and just wanted to know if anyone has attended recently. Or if anyone has any particular good advice, I would be all ears. In the FAQ, it says tickling is allowed in areas other than the feet (which wasn't really the case at the Miami party for many models), and I love tickling girls wherever I can make them laugh (feet preferably, but my experience shows that I get better reaction from upper body tickling) ... so just wanted to confirm if that is really true? Is it worth going early or is it like a club where most girls get there later? Any models to avoid or highly recommended?

Thanks!

I've attended a few of those parties, most recently in October. You can tickle them all over. However, you may not see every model they show in the email. Every one I've ever had a session with was really nice. Sometimes the tables get in the way though.

I've tickled both Amber and Jasmine. Amber is one of those who doesn't seem so ticklish at first, but she gets more sensitive as you keep going. Jasmine is really sensitive. :)

I've been a bunch of times... but not in the last year.

The cons: Not much privacy. What she describes as curtains tend to be more or less see-through with lots of gaps everywhere, not to mention positioned right next to each other. Also some of the girls there ("Victoria") can be very pushy "What are you into? What are you into? I can do that. Let's do it right now." -- whereas I prefer to take my time when first arriving to make my choice of girl.

And not sure whether conversation matters to you at all, but it does to me, and many of these girls are straight off the boat, i.e. English isn't their first language. Or maybe second or third.

The pros: It's affordable and you could find yourself bonding with someone well enough that you see them again in a different setting. That also happened with me once at this event.

Not sure if there are model bios on the site, but definitely check it out if they have one. Make a list of models you absolutely want to work with. Arrive at opening to ensure that you can play with whom you want. Sometimes models don’t show so definitely keep an open mind and or a thorough list So you can make adjustments. Have fun and remember to always ask for consent for tickle play.

Thank you all for that input. I won't make it right at opening but I will get the nerve to go and make the best time of it possible. Thank you!

Sorry for late follow-up, but it was good overall, way better than the Miami party I went to in terms of attractive females (to my taste), but not really private at all (took a couple drinks to get over that). Tables took up so much space as someone mentioned. I missed a couple on my list (not sure if they were there, including Amber) but otherwise had a decent to good time with each girl I sessioned with. I feel like going repeatedly would be a benefit (and hopefully I'll get to that income level soon), but I do plan to attend again in the spring-time. Thanks again.

Are there two organizations that do this in NYC? Is one, or both, in manhattan?

For organized parties, there is also Fetish Affairs, but I never considered attending. I heard that it is hit or miss, but also larger in scope. There are likely others I don't even know about to be honest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back