• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Peek Into Perdition (F/F, extreme, Redscript's tribute) by duckster77

Tenebrae

Verified
A WORD OF WARNING: :rules:

The following story is EXTREME in its representations of torture and forced worship. Albeit in a cartoonish sort of way (it involves magic, sci-fi, fantasy races and a solid dose of self-referential humor), so if it is not your kind of thing, THINK TWICE BEFORE READING. The style is poor, plain and simple, but the ideas are excellent, and very respectful of Redscript's universe it is based upon.

I AM NOT THE AUTHOR! His name (on that other forum the story is hosted) is duckster77, all credit goes to him.

I highly recommend selecting "print mode" for a more comfortable reading.

Enjoy!!! This is one hell of an amazing ride, if like me you are into sensational, bombastic, and EXTREMELY SADISTIC F/F tickling torture. Just click the title below

A PEEK INTO PERDITION

Hi! Original author here. Thanks for posting it here. (aside from 'The style is poor, plain and simple' haha)

I avoided posting it here when I published it, mostly because I thought it was too heavy on the smelly feet/extreme feet side of things to appeal to people on this site.

It's nice to see my work pop up in other places where I don't expect to see it! :)

Hi! Original author here. Thanks for posting it here. (aside from 'The style is poor, plain and simple' haha)

I avoided posting it here when I published it, mostly because I thought it was too heavy on the smelly feet/extreme feet side of things to appeal to people on this site.

It's nice to see my work pop up in other places where I don't expect to see it! :)

Well, that's a great opportunity to thank you for this AMAZING story :goodjob:

I apologize if my criticism was a bit blunt, but I really did not want to oversell your work~ Aside from stylistic considerations, the sadism is absolutely delightful, your ideas fresh and innovative, and your respect of Redscript's universe exhudes from every line. It is really stunning how well you captured all the details that make his works so unique. You really knocked it out of the park, like the Americans say~

Your story really is at home here on the TMF, in my opinion. We're a very diverse crowd in terms of taste :D

Now the only thing missing is for Redscript to make your story into a 50+ pages comic, and we will have come full circle ;)

I enjoyed your story very much! :D
I would have enjoyed it even more if it included a male victim. :devil:

I enjoyed your story very much! :D
I would have enjoyed it even more if it included a male victim. :devil:

Well, you're in luck, these days Redscript is hell-bent on drawing males. Much to my dismay :objection: but I guess you'll be delighted. If you are not one of his Patreons, check out his DeviantART at the end of next month; what he is cooking should appeal to you~

One of the most creative stories I’ve ever read :) thanks for that. Have you written more? Or do you know if there are more stories from the redscript universe somewhere?

Well I already follow him but your story was something very different :D

Totally piggybacking on this thread, but will there ever be any updates to The Getaway on DosF? The current cliffhanger is unbearable :D

Tobjac - I haven't written anything else quite like this, no. I've thought about doing something similar, however whenever I try writing it I'm not satisfied and end up deleting.

boozer1337 - Yeah I'm getting hardcore writer's block on The Getaway. I want the next chapter to be the end, so I really gotta push myself on that haha.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back