• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 20: Wendy's Guests, Day 1, Part 6 (F/F, FF/F, belly, feet)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 20 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 20: Wendy's Guests, Day 1, Part 5

“Alright, Jen, I just want to make sure that you know: this will tickle,” Melanie the painter stated as she moved the brush towards the bare belly of her canvas.

“Okay, EHEHEHE!” Jen broke into giggles as the brush slid up her side. “AHAHA IHIHIT DOHOHOES!”

“Good, since that’s kind of the point,” the painter teased with a wry smile. “Your selector made sure to pick out a very tickly type of brush just for you.”

“YEHEHEHEP SHEHEHE DIHIHIHID!” Jen commented through her laughter. The paintbrush finished its side tickle and then began to slowly stroke the front of her stomach.

“You’ve got a real ticklish tum, don’t you, Jen?” Melanie playfully questioned as she carefully outlined several penguins all across the abdomen.

“OHOHOHO YEHEHEAH!” Jen easily affirmed this before letting herself relax and surrender to pure laughter.

“Okay, I think that’s good for the outlines; now, let’s start coloring them in,” Melanie announced after coloring over each really ticklish area a few times. She switched brushes and dipped the next one in white paint. Soon enough, Jen was thrown back into hysterical laughter as the white paint was painted in random patterns between the black outlines. She tried to struggle and squirm as the patterns constantly changed, but the bondage held her fast and allowed Melanie to continue uninterrupted. Having been warmed up by the outlining, Jen’s laughter remained fairly loud throughout the entire process of the body painting.

After Melanie decided that she was finished painting the bodies of the penguins, she got out a third paintbrush and dipped it in yellow paint. The emperor penguins covering Jen’s midsection gained their signature yellow ear-patches, after which the painter added some yellow across the penguin breasts to get a paler color. Since there was not nearly as much area that needed to be colored yellow, Jen was able to relax somewhat. The brushes still elicited plenty of laughter from her, but the technique did not appear to be as random as when the white paint was used in large swaths.

“Okay, those penguins look wonderfully comfortable on your belly,” Melanie stood back and admired her work so far. “Now, I’ve just got to paint a few chicks to finish up the colony. You may have noticed that I haven’t gotten your bellybutton yet. I don’t know how ticklish it is, but it seemed like a perfect place for a chick, so that will be part of this next set.”

“Oh, it’s really ticklish,” Jen freely gave up the information as the painter dipped a fourth brush in grey paint.

“Well, in that case, you’ll really be laughing,” Melanie brought her brush over and did an exploratory stroke in Jen’s tickle button.

“AHAHAHA!” Jen could not help her natural reaction as the brush hit her most ticklish spot. Smiling, the painter twisted and twirled her tool all across the navel, making sure to hit every single spot that made her canvas scream. Meanwhile, Jen was enjoying every single second of tummy tickling that she got, loving the feel of Maddie’s least favorite tool on her middle. She was having so much fun that she had long since abandoned her typical descriptive laughter in favor of pure laughter so she could soak in the experience better.

Melanie took quite a while painting the few emperor penguin chicks that she had outlined across the ticklish torso. After every new chick she painted, she returned to repaint the one in Jen’s tickle button. Everything tickled so much that when the painting was done, Jen was left laughing for a few minutes as the paint dried.

Around five minutes after she removed the grey paintbrush from her canvas’ middle, the painter announced, “Jen, I think the paint is dry. Let me know what you think of it.” At this point, Melanie finally brought a mirror over so Jen could see the abdomen art.

“I love it!” Jen exclaimed as she looked at the ten adult penguins and five chicks covering her midsection. The five chicks were each looking at one of two parents, and the scene seemed so realistic to Jen. Of course, the bellybutton chick and its parents were the center of the picture, with all three of them looking straight at Jen’s most ticklish spot, but just seeing all the penguins on her made the customer so happy. “This is amazing! I know you’re a professional, but this is… it’s just so realistic! I can’t imagine a better painting. Thank you so much, Melanie!”

“Well, how about we go show it off?” Melanie proposed, and Jen enthusiastically accepted. “The intro to painting class should be getting done soon, and they always love seeing professional work, so let’s get you down from there and put you on a display canvas.” Before releasing Jen, Melanie threw her canvas into another fit of laughter as her wiggling fingers checked to make sure all the paint was dry. Once she was satisfied, the artist freed Jen from the restrictive bondage and tied her spread-eagle to what seemed like a normal table. The table was then inclined to a near ninety-degree angle before Melanie began rolling it out to a display floor. Upon reaching the display floor, the table was transferred to a display case with help from a few other employees, and when that was finished, Jen felt just like a proud piece of art in a museum. “Okay, Jen, I’ll be back in around ten minutes to let you out. Have fun being a ticklish display.”

“Thanks, Melanie!” Jen quickly thanked the artist for painting such a wonderful picture on her bare belly as the employee left. Soon after, a flood of people entered the room, and upon seeing Maddie and Wendy, Jen realized they were from the intro to painting class.

“Hey, Jen!” Maddie was the first to spot her friend, and she hurried over to see what had happened to her favorite tickle target. “Wow, this looks great! And you love penguins!”

“Yeah, I love it!” Jen eagerly added her approval of the tickly painting. “The paint’s dry, too, so you can touch it if you want.”

“Ah, still craving tickles after how much that painting must have tickled?” Maddie teasingly questioned as she began tracing the outlines of the penguins. “They’re so cute on you, Jen. Especially this one.” Maddie wiggled a finger in Jen’s bellybutton, getting a ticklish shriek from the canvas. “Oh, it’s so, so, cute that I could just kiss it!”

“Wait, Maddie, kiss AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen was initially unsure of what Maddie meant, but a button raspberry clarified the statement.

“That certainly does seem to be an appropriate way to address a penguin chick,” Wendy commented as she walked up to admire the picture on Jen’s midsection. She then added her fingers to the admiration, tickling each and every penguin on the exposed abdomen. “Yes, these are so wonderfully painted, I could just touch them all day.”

“Me, too,” Maddie approved as her fingers also tickled around the penguin colony. Any two ticklers had the potential to tickle Jen into pure laughter, but with these two targeting her torso, there was no chance for the ticklee to escape hysterics. As this was made clear to her, Jen just threw her head back into the comforting material and laughed freely. The Tickle Mistress’ and new Dungeon Tickler’s fingers roamed the other Dungeon Tickler’s middle for five minutes, and then they ceased their tickly exploration. “Okay, that was fun.”

“Yep, it was!” Jen piped up as soon as she had the breath available.

“And I can’t believe how well the painting turned out; it really is a masterpiece,” Maddie once again looked at the abdomen art as Wendy waved goodbye and left to look at the other professional paintings.

“Neither can I,” Jen made it clear that she was proud of the job Melanie had done.

“Okay, I’m going to go look at some of the other pieces, and maybe, if you get released soon, you can see my painting,” Maddie declared. “It’s not nearly as good as this, but I think it’s decent for a beginner.”

“I was supposed to be here for ten minutes, so I’ll meet up with you when I get out,” Jen promised. “Hopefully, I’ll get to see what you did.” With that, Maddie began walking around the room. A few other people came over and tickled Jen’s tummy while admiring the penguin colony, but no one was quite as effective as Maddie and Wendy had been.

“Okay, it’s been ten minutes, so I need to get you cleaned up now,” Melanie proclaimed as she reappeared in front of Jen. Just like when she was put up on the display frame, a few employees assisted with removing Jen from the frame. She was put back on the display table and then wheeled to a completely different room. “This is our tummy cleaning room, and you’re going to go in that tummy cleaning machine. Before it starts up, it will take a few pictures of your belly. They will be ready for you to take home by the time the cleaning is finished up. Now, I should warn you, this machine uses toothbrushes for cleaning, and based on how you reacted to the paintbrushes, I’ll just say this may be a very ticklish cleaning for you.”

Jen nodded along, and soon her table was slid into the machine. She heard a camera’s flash activate a few times, and then she heard the buzzing of several toothbrushes. Without warning, some water was sprayed over her bare belly, and then an army of toothbrushes attacked her abdomen. Jen shrieked with laughter and reactively squirmed, but the spread-eagle bondage kept her in place well enough for the multitude of midriff-tickling toothbrushes to do their jobs. Every area on her sensitive stomach was thoroughly targeted, and she had no choice but to laugh as all the paint was brushed off. However, the machine did work fast, and her entire midsection was clean in just a few minutes. A drying cycle followed the toothbrushes, and when Melanie pulled her table out just five minutes after putting it in, Jen was able to see that her torso was as clean as when she entered the building.

“Well, you’re clean now,” Melanie announced the obvious before getting a devious smirk on her face. “Oh, why not, let’s put you through the tickle setting again.” She quickly pushed Jen’s table back under the cleaning machine.

“Wait, WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen screamed out as the army of toothbrushes buzzed over her bare belly. “AHAHAHAHAHA!” Unable to process what had happened, she just laughed through yet another tickling.

“Okay, that was fun,” Melanie declared as she pulled Jen back out after a minute of the tickling toothbrushes. “And you seemed to not hate it, at least.”

“Yeah, I suppose it was fun,” Jen allowed as Melanie finally untied her from the table. The painter then handed her the pictures of her painted belly, and Jen happily accepted them. “And these pictures look so good! Thank you so much for painting me.”

“It was my pleasure,” Melanie dictated before leading Jen back out to the main display floor. “Thank you for coming in, and have a great rest of your day!” Jen thanked the artist one last time before starting to look for Maddie.

“Hey, Maddie!” Jen surprised her best friend with a poke to her bellybutton.

“AHA!” Maddie jumped away before seeing that her attacker was Jen. “Oh, hi, Jen!”

“Hi, Maddie,” Jen redid her greeting. “Is your picture still up? I want to see it if it is.”

“Let’s see; I think it is,” Maddie led her friend through the main gallery to a smaller one. “Here it is!”

“That’s great, especially for just starting out,” Jen praised her best friend’s drawing of a cat’s face, painted on a bare foot. “Much better than I could do.”

“Yeah, she’s really ticklish, too,” Maddie wiggled her fingers across the face, and both she and Jen could hear the foot’s owner laugh.

“Yes, she is,” Jen joined her best friend in making the person on the other side of the display case laugh for a minute or so. “I get why you tickled me earlier. It’s pretty fun to tickle someone who’s all bound up for display.”

“It’s a riot,” Maddie agreed. “I’ve got a picture of my drawing, and I saw that you have one of the painting on you. Do you want to find Tickle Mistress Wendy now? This has been fun, but I kind of want to explore some more around the island.”

“Don’t you have to clean her?” Jen stroked her finger around the sole, getting another squeal out of the ticklee.

“No, the instructor told us we could leave whenever,” Maddie responded. “She said that they have professionals to take care of the cleaning.”

“Okay, then let’s find Wendy.” Like Maddie, Jen was ready to leave, having accomplished her task of getting her bare belly painted. They soon found the Tickle Mistress, who took a quick picture of her own painting on a ticklish foot, and then the three returned to the T cart.

“How was being painted on, Jen?” Wendy wondered as she started up the T cart again.

“It was so fun!” Jen happily recounted her experience. “The brushes tickled so much, and the painting… well, I think we all enjoyed that.”

“Great!” Wendy replied excitedly. “I know Maddie and I had tons of fun getting to paint some ticklish feet.”

“Yep, we did!” Maddie confirmed. “And it was fun to learn how to paint to maximize the ticklish reactions on the foot.”

“Yes, that’s always fun,” Wendy affirmed, shutting down the subject. Jen figured that the Tickle Mistress was somewhat afraid that Maddie would teach Jen how to paint someone by demonstrating on Wendy’s two bare feet. “What do you two want to do now?”

“I’m in the mood to tickle someone,” Jen announced. “Can we head to a set of stocks and find a few more feet to tickle?”

“Yes, that sounds like a great idea,” Maddie approved before Wendy could answer.

“Then it’s decided: we tickle some more feet,” the Tickle Mistress began driving the T cart towards the nearest set of stocks.

The remainder of the trip to Tickle Island was filled with Jen, Maddie, and Wendy tickle torturing volunteers. At the stocks, the six ticklees informed their trio of ticklers that they were a future bride and her bridesmaids, locked up as part of their bachelorette party celebration. The Tickle Cartel employees took turns on each pair of feet, finding that the bride enjoyed it the most, but her maid of honor was by far the most ticklish. After testing everyone, Wendy took the maid of honor, Jen took the bride, and Maddie took the next most ticklish bridesmaid for a minute of extra laughs. Following the fun bachelorette party tickling, the Tickle Mistress drove the T cart to the racks at Maddie’s request. Three women in their late forties to early fifties were just being restrained there, and they were very happy to find out that their upper bodies were indeed as ticklish as they anticipated.

After having some fun tickling the rack-bound ticklees, the three drove back to Wendy’s home. They enjoyed the supper cooked by the servants, and then Jen and Maddie each called their parents for the obligatory daily conversation. For the rest of the evening, the three hung out in Wendy’s game room, talking and having fun. The two guests ended up with the same night servants as the night before, and then everyone went to bed, excited for the next day.

Next Chapter
Chapter 21: Wendy's Guests, Day 2, Part 1

Last edited:
Got to admire the skill of the painter working on Jen’s tummy, because it likely quivers whenever she laughs it would be a tricky medium to work with. This reminds me of some other works you have made, got to wonder what kind of paint they use that dries so quickly, does not leak under tickling, and washes off so easily.
Thanks for the good work, it’s always a pleasure.

Got to admire the skill of the painter working on Jen’s tummy, because it likely quivers whenever she laughs it would be a tricky medium to work with. This reminds me of some other works you have made, got to wonder what kind of paint they use that dries so quickly, does not leak under tickling, and washes off so easily.
Thanks for the good work, it’s always a pleasure.

To actually be able to paint customers, painters like Melanie have to complete several dozen quality paintings on very ticklish subjects who are freer to squirm than Jen was. By the time these painters actually get to a customer, a quivering tummy seems like nothing to them.

As for the paint, the Tickle Cartel is dedicated to having a bunch of tickling in all sorts of seemingly unrelated activities. They put their best scientists on making an optimal paint for tickling subjects. The paint does not wash off quite as easy as I may have made it seem; there was a lot of water pressure in the water that was sprayed on Jen’s belly to help break it off.

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! Glad you’re enjoying the series!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back