• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has your SO ever lost interest?

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
Have any of you had a SO that was into the tickle scene but then, for whatever reason, just went cold turkey and dropped it from their interests? I'm in that situation right now as mine has lost every bit of interest, from a Lee and a Ler side. There's just nothing there anymore. Its put such a strain on our relationship. I'm not quite sure to handle it. i dont think i want to live without this in my world. Ugh!!!!

Whether or not the interest is innate for your SO - Stress or medical issues may also be factors, of course, not to pry.

Not exactly the same, but in case relevant, my wife can lose interest in tickling or ANYTHING intimate. When in the mood she's the hottest lee I've ever seen. When not, she's barely ticklish and doesn't like it. Her coldness can be pretty scary. But if I give her time/space and love and understanding, her mood will unpredictably shift back. So it can seem at times like she's lost interest in tickling or in me, but I've learned it's been only temporary.

Hopefully you're not married. Breakups suck, but they're a hell of a lot easier than a divorce. That would be a deal-breaker for me in a relationship. The only exception would be something related to her physical health. I wouldn't leave someone who was suffering from a serious physical illness. Mental health issues are another story.

She hasn’t lost interest, but once you turn 60 you just don’t have the physicality you had in your 30s and 40s. I tickle her often but bondage is a thing of the past.

Oh, pardon me but screw that. :p Don't think yourself old, don't embrace decomposition. And partners/spouses/whatever can pull each other up & out of whatever funk they may fall in, ideally.

(I'm a flabby junk food, sugar-addicted disaster myself, but I don't intend to remain this way and have begun cutting down, walking more, losing weight...)

Some of it's luck, but you're not entirely your genes either (as stupid as that may sound...) or you're *more than your genes ----- I think there's leeway, nutrients & activity make a huge difference.

Don't bore yourself to death either, :rolleyes: but eat (a LOT) more veggies & walk, keep moving, drink more water
(though moderate wine & coffee are supposed to be really good for you too, go figure...)

This may be a little extreme, but hey, why not? :p At least we can all try to get into & stay in DECENT shape --- "A body in motion stays in motion...."

Im sure the op is thinking,
Wth!!?? Say what?? Lol

I'll tell you right now, everybody's SO has lost interest from time to time. Male or female it happens. My father ones told me that it's as important to like the person you marry as it is to love them, because love comes in and out. If you are friends first and foremost, that friendship is what gets you through the tough times.

Im sure the op is thinking,
Wth!!?? Say what?? Lol

Yeahhh, do me a favor and delete that quote please. :rolleyes: English translation: people in a relationship ideally support, encourage and inspire each other to stay well & healthy mentally & physically. They take care of each other, and by doing so also keep their lives more interesting, active, vibrant.
Keep each other younger, longer...

I was partially off topic, responding to someone who seemed to be surrendering to old age (and way too young...). The OP was asking about one losing interest in the fetish --- The above may help overall...?
Don't ever think yourself old and give up.

..... Or, to answer the OP again, maybe it was all just too much for the SO, perhaps it was too intense/too often, and the SO just needed a break? :ermm:

And see the reply above.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back