• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can we please hear some ticklish muscles experiences?

dragonguy

TMF Novice
In terms of tickling, my midsection is probably the most ticklish places on my body(aside from feet). I haven't been tickled much in my life am am not toned(yet) but I always felt those who are lean/muscular made great tickle fodder. I figure less fat makes you feel it more(particularly for the belly), and and it's a sight to behold on female lees imo. What instances of this kind of tickling have yall seen, or have you been on the recieving end?

Body types have zero effect on how ticklish a person is going to be.

I believe it makes you more ticklish, I used to not be too ticklish but after getting in shape my belly became extremely ticklish to where even light nails make me giggle and laugh!

So I don't know if muscles or body shape has much to do with ticklishness because I've tickled toned and untoned bodies and I find no difference. But if your body does change I can see how different parts can maybe get more sensitive or less so but I think ticklishness depends on many factors not just body shape.

I have a pretty toned/flat stomach and am ticklish there but I've always kind of had the same body type my whole life so it's hard for me to judge from my experience as a lee but as a ler I have not found this to be the case.

I believe it makes you more ticklish, I used to not be too ticklish but after getting in shape my belly became extremely ticklish to where even light nails make me giggle and laugh!

Any specific instances to name?

So I don't know if muscles or body shape has much to do with ticklishness because I've tickled toned and untoned bodies and I find no difference. But if your body does change I can see how different parts can maybe get more sensitive or less so but I think ticklishness depends on many factors not just body shape.

I have a pretty toned/flat stomach and am ticklish there but I've always kind of had the same body type my whole life so it's hard for me to judge from my experience as a lee but as a ler I have not found this to be the case.

Any notable tickling instances?

Well myself! When I was out of shape I wasn’t ticklish like at all. I would be tickled but wouldn’t laugh or even flinch. Now after getting in shape and being fit I can’t stand the lightest touches. Armpits became super ticklish, bare belly can’t stand even light touches and same with sides and ribs!

Well myself! When I was out of shape I wasn’t ticklish like at all. I would be tickled but wouldn’t laugh or even flinch. Now after getting in shape and being fit I can’t stand the lightest touches. Armpits became super ticklish, bare belly can’t stand even light touches and same with sides and ribs!

I was wondering about specific tickle stories and experiences you had actually.. But yeah, it is no shock but I guess YMMV depending on the person. I still am fairly ticklish myself but I figure that as I get more lean overtime that will become more of a thing. In my EMT course when I was the dummy I had to stifle my giggles during hands on assessments, and remember doing the same during doctor visits when they palpate the abdomen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back