• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brazilian being tortured by a Mexican in Mexico - F/M - true story

Lifestanza

Hey, guys! What's up?

First of all, I recently made my account on this website eventhough I knew it from before, however, I have never posted anything. Until now...

Quick info: English is not my first language, so, apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes :)

Well, let me introduce to you. My name is Flávio, I am 31 years old, tall, dark blonde, both sleeves full of tattoos and an athletic body and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. A couple of years ago, I used to live in Mexico due to my job, so I have spent a couple of years "living"in hotels and working a lot! I have always worked with the Technology domain, so, it's very common for me to participate and knowing people across the globe.

So, as I told you before, I used to live in Guadalajara, Mexico. And in one night in the bar, I saw a very hot waitress: blonde, green eyes, soft lips (I could realize it just by looking to her mouth :p ) and an athletic body. Well, we started talking to the point we exchanged phone and contact details until I took her to my hotel. Well, you can imagine what has happened over there....

We were still in touch, talking to each other very often after that day (even if I was working a lot) and she seemed someone very friendly, other than beautiful. Until one day I got to know one of her skills. She was a FANTASTIC ler.

There was one day I was very sick and I almost did hot have strenght to do anything. At that day, I could not go to the gym or even to work, so, I stayed all day in my hotel room talking to her by whatsapp. I told her I was feeling bad and invited her to visit me and she did it. We had a meal together and we were talking and having fun. There was a point I told her I was very weak and could barely move properly and she said something like: "Hmmm....really?".

By the time she said that, she simply jumped on top of my chest (we were at bed at that point), putting my right arm behind my back while she was putting pressure on my torso with her body to keep my arm stuck behind me. She used her both legs (I found out later she used to fight Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) to do a leglock in my left arm making me being stretched. Basically, I could not move because my both arms were locked, she was using her weight to keep me on the bed and, to complete, as I was weak due to my fever, I coould not do anything. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. And the "worst" thing is that I have never told her anything about my tickling fetish.

I will call her Gabriela on this post even not being her correct name.

Gabriela: "Hmm, let's see if you really cant do anything". By the time she said that, she used her both hands with long nails to tickle my sides and ribs frenetically!
Flávio : Hahahahaha.....No, Gabriela, please...hahahaha....I am weak and I cannot do anything....hahahaha...noo...hahaha"
Gabriela: "Haha...good! You are very ticklish! Tickle tickle tickle....let's make Flávio to give up". And continued to tickle my sides and ribs alternating the places and going from slow to faster movements all over my body whicle I could not do anything.
Flávio: "Hahahaha...this is too much, too much!Hahahaha....I cannot move....hahaha....so mean!hahahaha. And I was trying to do everything to scape but she was really good at it. I have tried to scape by trying to use my torst to jump but I failed over and over.
Gabriela: "I will just stop when you say I am stronger than you!". And continue with the tickling....
Flávio: "NOT AL ALL!!"
Gabriela: "Ok then...." And began to tickle my armpits
Flávio: Noooo...hahahaha....not there!hahahaha....holy shit"
Gabriela: "Did you say a bad word? Hmm....bad for you" . And continue to tickle my sides till I got weaker and weaker. "C'mon, just say it...Gabriela is stronger than me and I will stop".
Flávio: hahahaha....no!hahahaha"
Gabriela: Your call....and then she lifted my shirt and began to use her long nails to tickle my belly and belly button"

At this stage, I remembered I gave up. I was trying to scape but when I realized I could not, I simple accepted the fact I would suffer a lot having her tickling me. I started to laugh, laugh and laugh and just messing my head from one side to the other while she was tickling my belly, sides, ribs and armpits in the same time with her fast hands and nails, while I continued with my right arm behind my back and the other one strechted due to her leglock.

Flávio: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......and everytime I catched up my breath, she continued. All I could see and hear was her:
Gabriela: "Hmm....a tall, handsome, strong and Brazilian man cant take some cosquillas (tickling in Spanish)"
Flávio: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

She stayed there for like....20 minutes more or less, till she decided to stop and said that she had lots of fun while tickling me. I was exhausted on bed, still laughing and even weaker.

Gabriela: I loved your laughs....cute and sexy. Someone serious like you should smile more often....

And then we finished our day and we are in touch still today :)

Anyway guys, nice meeting you! I am from Brazil and once in a while I am traveling to some countries in the world. I am a ler but I could also be a lee, as you could see hehe. JUST females (to tickle or to be tickled...feel free to drop me a message and we could talk!).

Hope you have liked about my story.

Hey, guys! What's up?

First of all, I recently made my account on this website eventhough I knew it from before, however, I have never posted anything. Until now...

Quick info: English is not my first language, so, apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes :)

Well, let me introduce to you. My name is Flávio, I am 31 years old, tall, dark blonde, both sleeves full of tattoos and an athletic body and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. A couple of years ago, I used to live in Mexico due to my job, so I have spent a couple of years "living"in hotels and working a lot! I have always worked with the Technology domain, so, it's very common for me to participate and knowing people across the globe.

So, as I told you before, I used to live in Guadalajara, Mexico. And in one night in the bar, I saw a very hot waitress: blonde, green eyes, soft lips (I could realize it just by looking to her mouth :p ) and an athletic body. Well, we started talking to the point we exchanged phone and contact details until I took her to my hotel. Well, you can imagine what has happened over there....

We were still in touch, talking to each other very often after that day (even if I was working a lot) and she seemed someone very friendly, other than beautiful. Until one day I got to know one of her skills. She was a FANTASTIC ler.

There was one day I was very sick and I almost did hot have strenght to do anything. At that day, I could not go to the gym or even to work, so, I stayed all day in my hotel room talking to her by whatsapp. I told her I was feeling bad and invited her to visit me and she did it. We had a meal together and we were talking and having fun. There was a point I told her I was very weak and could barely move properly and she said something like: "Hmmm....really?".

By the time she said that, she simply jumped on top of my chest (we were at bed at that point), putting my right arm behind my back while she was putting pressure on my torso with her body to keep my arm stuck behind me. She used her both legs (I found out later she used to fight Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) to do a leglock in my left arm making me being stretched. Basically, I could not move because my both arms were locked, she was using her weight to keep me on the bed and, to complete, as I was weak due to my fever, I coould not do anything. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G. And the "worst" thing is that I have never told her anything about my tickling fetish.

I will call her Gabriela on this post even not being her correct name.

Gabriela: "Hmm, let's see if you really cant do anything". By the time she said that, she used her both hands with long nails to tickle my sides and ribs frenetically!
Flávio : Hahahahaha.....No, Gabriela, please...hahahaha....I am weak and I cannot do anything....hahahaha...noo...hahaha"
Gabriela: "Haha...good! You are very ticklish! Tickle tickle tickle....let's make Flávio to give up". And continued to tickle my sides and ribs alternating the places and going from slow to faster movements all over my body whicle I could not do anything.
Flávio: "Hahahaha...this is too much, too much!Hahahaha....I cannot move....hahaha....so mean!hahahaha. And I was trying to do everything to scape but she was really good at it. I have tried to scape by trying to use my torst to jump but I failed over and over.
Gabriela: "I will just stop when you say I am stronger than you!". And continue with the tickling....
Flávio: "NOT AL ALL!!"
Gabriela: "Ok then...." And began to tickle my armpits
Flávio: Noooo...hahahaha....not there!hahahaha....holy shit"
Gabriela: "Did you say a bad word? Hmm....bad for you" . And continue to tickle my sides till I got weaker and weaker. "C'mon, just say it...Gabriela is stronger than me and I will stop".
Flávio: hahahaha....no!hahahaha"
Gabriela: Your call....and then she lifted my shirt and began to use her long nails to tickle my belly and belly button"

At this stage, I remembered I gave up. I was trying to scape but when I realized I could not, I simple accepted the fact I would suffer a lot having her tickling me. I started to laugh, laugh and laugh and just messing my head from one side to the other while she was tickling my belly, sides, ribs and armpits in the same time with her fast hands and nails, while I continued with my right arm behind my back and the other one strechted due to her leglock.

Flávio: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......and everytime I catched up my breath, she continued. All I could see and hear was her:
Gabriela: "Hmm....a tall, handsome, strong and Brazilian man cant take some cosquillas (tickling in Spanish)"
Flávio: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

She stayed there for like....20 minutes more or less, till she decided to stop and said that she had lots of fun while tickling me. I was exhausted on bed, still laughing and even weaker.

Gabriela: I loved your laughs....cute and sexy. Someone serious like you should smile more often....

And then we finished our day and we are in touch still today :)

Anyway guys, nice meeting you! I am from Brazil and once in a while I am traveling to some countries in the world. I am a ler but I could also be a lee, as you could see hehe. JUST females (to tickle or to be tickled...feel free to drop me a message and we could talk!).

Hope you have liked about my story.

Great story, and great first post, although as much as I love tickling I don't think I'd enjoy it if I was sick.
Did she continue to tickle you after that? Was she ticklish?

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back