• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teach a Woman to Tickle (F/F, FF/F non-consensual, intense)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
It'd been a while since Natalie had found a toy this sensitive. The busty blonde tied spread eagle to the bed underneath her broke out giggling no matter where she touched. It didn't matter if she was lightly tracing tracing circles around her deep, hairless armpits, tapping away at her tight stomach, or flicking the swollen nipples of her jiggling double-Ds, it all resulted in the steady stream of giggles evolving into full blown laughter. And those weren't even the most ticklish spots she'd found so far. Gentle exploration of her victim's slim soles was earning her gratifying shrieks of laughter combined with what she could only assume were gag-gargled pleas for mercy. It was honestly truly difficult for the kidnapper to hold herself back to only committing light teasing for now. She was getting wet just imagining how a girl this ticklish would scream after she started torturing her in earnest.

Natalie Hoffman's latest favorite hobby made her glad she was otherwise such a plain girl. In fact, she doubted she would've made it this far if she'd had any remarkable features other than how amazingly unremarkable she was. Having brown eyes, dark brown hair that fell straight down to roughly around her shoulders, and a modest figure topped by a face she suspected was God's default starting point for Caucasian women meant she'd always been one to blend in with the crowd in the busy New York streets. Nobody so much as gave her a second glance on most days. A fact that hadn't proven too good for landing a girlfriend in high school, but was quite useful for her new preferred way of spending her weekends: kidnapping women and subjecting them to days of the worst tickle torture she could dish out. She would take advantage of how easily overlooked she was to scope out women who gave signs of being ticklish before pouncing when they were vulnerable. Her targets would spend the weekend bound naked, blindfolded, and gagged to her bed where they were helpless to stop her from amusing herself by hammering their worst spots for hours on end.

Once she'd had her fill of tickling them until they passed out a couple times her victims would be left trussed up in the nude in a random back alley for someone else to find. It was a silly little dream of hers, but Natalie liked to imagine that the next person to find those women would be even more sadistic than she was and would plunge the girls into a worse tickle hell than she'd just released them from. At the very least, fantasies along those lines helped make the daily grind of restocking shelves at the local Target a small bit more bearable.

Who exactly this latest victim was was of little concern to the kidnapper. It wasn't like she couldn't find out if she wanted to, at the very least she could double check if there was a driver's license in the purse the girl had been carrying, she just didn't care. Questions about who this girl was had been a distant second place to the fact that Natalie hadn't gotten to satiate her sadistic urges in the past couple months. In complete defiance of her usual MO of scouting out her targets beforehand, this one had been a kidnapping of opportunity. A long day of douchebag managers forcing her to stay several hours past when her shift should've ended in the name of dealing with entitled asshole customers had left her in a foul mood. Those combinations of frustrations on the drive home led to the kidnapper not being able to hold herself back when she spotted a pretty blonde woman leaning against the wall of a back alley near her apartment. Sneaking up on the woman with a drugged cloth and driving her home for a bit of stress relief had been relatively simple. It was purely a stroke of good fortune that the one damsel she'd chosen to attack without checking out beforehand was turning out to be in the running for the most ticklish girl she'd ever laid hands on.

Now that she actually had time to look her victim over, Natalie couldn't help but notice that the woman wasn't just pretty, she was downright smoking hot. She had wavy blonde hair falling down her back that was far smoother to the touch than Natalie's own. It was difficult to see the woman's face underneath her heavy blindfold and layers of tape sealing her ball-gag in place, but what Natalie could see had an alluring sharpness to it. Her skin wasn't exactly flawless, but it had a noticeable lack of blemishes to it the kidnapper doubted was possible without routine care. Everywhere she stroked her nails on the hour-glass body beneath her from the perfectly rounded DD breasts, to the tight waist, to her shapely legs that didn't have the slightest bit of flabby skin. Natalie briefly wondered if she'd accidentally ended up kidnapping some famous model or something. It was difficult for her to imagine a person would go this far to take care of their appearance if they weren't regularly in front of a camera.

Not that it mattered much at this point. The fact that she was so easy on the eyes even when not in the throes of ticklish agony was just gravy. What was important was just how incredibly ticklish this woman was. Natalie had seated herself in between her victim's legs to gently tease the girl's groin, knees, and inner thighs with the tips of her nails. The response she was getting was beyond her wildest dreams. Using her fingernails to scrape at her shapely blonde victim's unprotected sex earned her a steady stream of giggles mixed with erotic gasps that were driving Natalie crazy with desire to really start laying into her. But the real jackpot were the inner thighs and knees. Lightly squeezing the fleshy spot right above the girl's knees was resulting in frenzied kicking to dislodge her and driving the girl to hysterical laughter while rubbing her fingers against a spot roughly halfway up her inner thighs made the girl repeatedly slam her butt against the bed with what Natalie could only describe as a wail of agony.

Natalie licked her lips in anticipation. If this was what she got out of light teasing, she could only dream of the sort of reaction she would get when she dug in for real. She could already envision the hell she was going to spend the weekend unleashing on this woman. A few extra straps to hold down her toy's waist and legs, and she could amuse herself alternating between pussy tickling to bring her to the edge of orgasm in the most agonizing way possible before taking it all away by hammering her worst spots. It was difficult for her to hold back from starting on it now. But there was a process to this. Natalie stopped tickling after a couple minutes in favor of straddling the blonde woman's waist. Her hands then came down to start tracing the tips of her fingernails in the woman's armpits in the lightest tickling she could manage.

"Tickle tickle tickle," she taunted, savoring how the naked woman under her went rigid at the touch. "Have a good night, sweetie. Come the morning I'm going to tickle you a hundred times harder than this. I'll tickle and tickle and tickle you allllll over for hours and hours, days and days. You're never gonna get more than a second to breathe. You're gonna need all the rest you can get tonight, cause by the time I'm done with you you'll have laughed more than the rest of your life combined!" Natalie leaned back with a self-satisfied grin. She'd found over the course of her multiple tickling sessions that she got more amusing results if she gave her toys a night to stew over what she was about to do with them. Getting to spend several hours anticipating the upcoming torture usually led to them screaming all the louder the moment they felt her nails make contact again.

Plus, it was late. Today had sucked even more than usual for a crap minimum wage retail job. She was nursing a headache that staying up past 1 AM was only making worse. The blonde woman certainly wasn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon. It wouldn't kill her to get a good night's sleep before getting back to tickling.

Natalie hopped off the bed and made her way back to the living room. The only real downside of her hobby was that her apartment only had room for a single bed. Whenever it was occupied she was relegated to sleeping on the couch. The sadistic kidnapper looked over the shapely woman tied to her bed with a nasty smile. She was looking forward to tomorrow morning more than usual.

-----

The sound of the morning news was responsible for rousing Natalie out of her dreams of her managers receiving their suitably humiliating comeuppance for handing out unreasonable orders like candy. She didn't remember having turned the TV on. Must've been at some point while she was dozing off, she supposed.

"Coffee... Coffee..." Natalie yawned as she rolled off the couch. As far as Natalie Hoffman was concerned it was scientifically impossible to wake up in the morning without a cup of coffee and any scientific study that said otherwise was objectively wrong.

"Coffee? Ah, here you go. Careful, it's hot."

"Thank you thank you," Natalie muttered as she took the mug proffered to her. All warnings about potential danger were ignored in favor of downing a mouthful immediately. The tongue searing liquid was a life saver. Coffee was love. Coffee was life. Coffee was-

Coffee, or more specifically the pain from her mouth and throat burning at the boiling liquid's passage, was the reason Natalie woke up enough to think twice about what had just happened. Last she'd checked, she lived alone. At the very least she didn't recall having an absolute bombshell of a roommate who made a habit of walking around the apartment in only a button up shirt just barely large enough to keep her privates covered. At least it was easy to prove she wasn't still dreaming. Not even her risquest dreams were delusional enough to imagine that one.

"Hm? Oh, sorry." The woman offered an apology after noticing Natalie numbly staring at her. "I borrowed one of your shirts. It's a little small for me so the fabric might end up stretching. I hope you don't mind." The woman's hand was idly picking at the shirt. She'd evidently needed to undo a couple buttons to fit the bare minimum of her ample cleavage inside, and even then it was obvious at a glance that the shirt was engaged in a losing battle here.

"It's not a problem," Natalie replied on autopilot. Her mind was feverishly trying to figure out what was going on. She looked the woman up and down again. Maybe an inch or so shorter than her. Long, wavy blonde hair. Light green eyes. A sharp face. A body that wouldn't be out of place in a swimsuit magazine...

Natalie's befuddled head finally shook off the last dregs of sleep to put two and two together. The blonde woman standing in front of her wasn't some random stranger, she was the woman she had kidnapped last night. The very woman she'd left tied to her bed overnight with promises of upcoming hellish torture. Natalie's confusion was swiftly transforming into a blind panic. She let out a shriek, grabbed the nearest thing she could reach off the counter, and dove behind the couch for cover.

"Stay back! I'm armed!" Natalie shouted as she threateningly raised her coffee mug, whose contents were now unfortunately soaking into the carpet, and the spoon she'd grabbed. The barely dressed woman responded with a tired smile.

"Relax, I'm not gonna do anything to you," she sighed. "Just needed to grab a bite to eat. You can tie me up again and get to whatever you had planned for me when I'm done." Natalie peeked over the couch at the woman in disbelief. Her panic had transformed back into confusion. She'd never had one of her captives escape their bondage before, but she'd always imagined there would be a little less rifling through her fridge and more desperately attempting to escape with associated screaming for help if it ever did happen. As she cautiously stayed hidden behind the couch the woman was helping herself to a generous bowlful of her Frosted Flakes like there wasn't anything wrong with the situation.

"Hey, are you looking for a roommate?" The woman broke the silence again with a completely random question. "I'm looking for a place to stay. I'm pretty good at cooking and cleaning, if you'll have me." Natalie raised an eyebrow. At this point the situation was getting weird enough that her mood was wrapping around from shock to exhaustion. For the life of her she couldn't figure out what this woman was thinking.

"Sure. I take payment in tickle torture though. 10 hours of tickles a day and up to double that whenever I feel like it," Natalie sarcastically replied.

"Sure, that works for me," replied the blonde woman with an indifferent shrug. Natalie's eyes narrowed at the response.

'Right, something's wrong here. That one was pushing it even for a joke. No way in hell anyone sane would agree to that so easily,' she thought to herself. Natalie slowly stood back up before speaking. "Hey, is everything okay? Like at home and stuff."

"...Ms. Kidnapper is surprisingly considerate. I'll admit, I've never been kidnapped like this before. Do all of you check up on how your kidnappees are doing like this?"

"Not usually. The girls I capture are typically too busy laughing to have a proper conversation."

"Then what's the problem?" the woman asked. "I'll let you tickle me as much as you want if you'll let me stay for at least a couple days. Isn't that good enough, Ms. Kidnapper?"

"Yeah, no. This situation is weird. You're weird. There's no way I could properly enjoy myself when everything is this crazy. Explain this to me properly. What sort of psycho signs up to spend over half their day being tortured just to have a roof over their head?" complained the serial kidnapper whose favorite pastime was spending days tickle torturing other girls against their wills.

"Fine, if you'll let me stay after I explain," the woman said. "Look, a bitch at my workplace sicced some thugs on my apartment. I need a place to lie low for a couple days until they get bored enough to leave. Nobody would think to look for me in a random other apartment like this."

Natalie leaned against the couch. At this point she could only assume that the lack of police breaking down her door meant the crazy lady stealing her cereal had no intention of tattling on her. She knew in her head that she should take advantage of her good fortune here. As far as she was concerned, her options at this point were to either kick the woman out or take her up on her offer to tie her up again. Nice and simple. Either cut the risk here or go back to her original plans of enjoying the weekend at some random stranger's expense.

But for some reason, both options felt decidedly wrong to her. Natalie was under no delusions that she was a good person at this point. Her primary form of entertainment these days was to subject other women to traumatizing torture purely because she got off on making girls suffer as much as possible. But sending gangbangers after another woman to have them do God knows what to her? That struck her as a whole new level of messed up. Natalie may be a perverted serial kidnapper who tortured women for fun, but even she had standards. Laying on her own special brand of misery to this woman's crappy situation would be crossing the line as far as she was concerned.

Plus, a plan was forming in her mind. A plan that would receive far better results if it worked than just having a fun weekend.

"This bitch at your workplace, does she have a name?" Natalie asked. This time it was the blonde woman's turn to be thrown off by an out of the blue question.

"Song Park. What, you wanna go kidnap her too or something, Ms. Kidnapper?"

"That's the general idea. Tell me everything you know about her. I'm gonna show you my favorite way of relieving stress." A smirk came over Natalie’s face over finally managing to get the blonde woman to react with something other than numb disinterest. If everything went well, the next couple days were going to be her best yet.

-----

Annette "Anne" Moulin had not been having a good week. If she was going to be honest with herself, it hadn't exactly been a good year either. Leaving her parent's home in suburban southern Virginia had been a mistake. Nothing seemed to have gone right after she'd moved to New York. She'd had to settle for some sleazy swimsuit joint rather than fulfill her dreams of breaking into the clothes modeling industry. Her fellow models were all shallow, petty assholes who spent more time undermining each other than trying to get photoshoots. Apparently she was pretty enough for them to consider her a threat, because she'd been the target of harassment nearly every day for the past couple months. Hearing muttered insults whenever she passed by another model at the office was the standard these days.

And to top it all off, she'd ended up getting kidnapped by some psycho who wanted to tickle torture her of all things. Luck had been on her side for this one. A few experimental tugs on her handcuffs after her tormentor left her for the night led to one of the old leather cuffs around her wrists tearing open. She hadn't been tied up so tightly that she couldn't use her free hand to free herself from there. Once she'd escaped her bondaged it had been relatively simple to retrieve her stuff before sneaking past a sleeping Natalie out the front door.

Or at least, it should've been. Anne had made it all the way to putting her hand on the knob before she'd stopped in her tracks. "What's the point...?" she'd asked herself aloud. All she'd be doing was escaping one living hell to go back to another. She'd been cornered by Song Park and her goons earlier that day. The thugs had been good at their job. Disturbingly so. They'd roughed her up just badly enough to make it hurt without leaving any visible marks. Her arms and stomach were still a little sore from the encounter. When she'd come back home later that day only to find the same thugs loitering around her apartment Anne hadn't bothered sticking around. She'd turn tail to flee several blocks away rather than find out what they had planned for her. As far as she knew they were still hanging out there now.

And to add a final insult to injury, she'd escaped her bondage only to find that her clothes had been cut to shreds. She'd been forced to to steal her kidnapper's clothes to in an attempt cover herself only to find that the only thing large enough to fit had been a button up t-shirt that did the bare minimum to preserve her modesty, which, as far she was concerned, was probably even more degrading than wandering around outside in the nude.

Despair had made Anne take her hands off the doorknob without bothering to escape. In some respects, Natalie's straightforward sadism was almost refreshing to her. At least she'd had the decency to admit that she was going to torture her because it was fun. It was a damn sight better than the other models making a point of loudly badmouthing her whenever she was in earshot only to play dumb when confronted about it. Anne knew she wasn't thinking straight in her depressed state, but she'd found herself wondering if it was best to just let Natalie tickle torture her as much as she pleased. That would guarantee that there'd be at least one person honestly taking joy out of her misery.

It'd been several hours since Natalie had left the apartment. Anne had told her everything she knew about Song Park. Where they worked, roughly where she suspected Song lived, when she was scheduled for upcoming photoshoots, and digging up some photos so Natalie would know who to look out for. At this point she was past caring what happened to that bully. Tit for tat. If she was willing to send thugs to Anne's apartment then she shouldn't complain when someone did the same to her. All she could do now was wait for the experienced kidnapper to work her magic.

The only problem was, there wasn't much she could do to pass the time. Natalie was surprisingly cleanly on top of everything else. Nothing in the apartment was in dire need of a touch up, Anne wasn't used to video games enough to know how to work the XBox sitting beneath the TV, and said TV had turned out to only have half a dozen free news channels available. Nearest Anne could tell, the only other "toys" Natalie had on hand were an assortment of vibrators, a collection of feathers, and more hair brushes than would make sense for personal care, all presumably for use in torturing her victims.

"Tickling, huh? I think the last time anyone's tickled me was when I was a little kid," Anne muttered to herself. She'd ended up fiddling with one of the more intimidating looking feathers, a large one with stiff bristles that didn't sway much when she waved it around. The bikini model idly sat on the couch and crossed one of her feet over her thigh, heedless of how it made her shirt ride up to reveal her bare pussy, and traced the feather along the length of her foot. She shivered at the sensation. It was strange. The little electric surges that were left in the feather's wake were undeniably horrible, but a certain part of her mind was getting excited at them. A sadistic little voice in her head was wondering if other girls felt something like this when they were tickled too. There was something unexpectedly enticing about imagining another woman trapped in the same situation she'd been in last night with her standing over them holding a feather like this.

Anne's fantasies were interrupted several minutes later by the sound of the door opening. The bikini model looked up with a start at the janitor wheeling a large linen trolley into the room, afraid that a random stranger had just walked in on her in her current state of undress. A sigh of relief soon escaped her lips. On closer inspection it was just Natalie. The bikini model shook her head in bemusement. It was starting to make sense to her how Natalie had gone so long without getting caught. It felt like a mean thought to have, but the woman was so unremarkable that she hadn't recognized her through her disguise at first even when on the lookout for her.

"Help me with this, will you?" Natalie asked after closing the door. The kidnapper pulled aside the linens piled on top of the cart to reveal a small Korean woman with wavy brown hair lying unconscious at the bottom. Unlike with Natalie, Anne recognized her in an instant even with the blindfold and gag covering her face. It was Song Park. Anne had spent too much time watching her pose in skimpy bikinis at photoshoots to mistake those curves for anyone else. And with Song only wearing a tube top and tiny short-shorts too small to hide the thong underneath, she had plenty of curves to see. "Unconscious people are really annoying to carry around. They go all jello-y on you and it's super hard to move them without accidentally hurting them," Natalie continued to complain.

It was tough going, but the pair somehow managed. The linen trolley Natalie had been able to steal this time was too large to fit through the bedroom door. The pair had to figure out how to lift Song's unconscious body out into a position where they could both carry her through the door. Once they had her on the bed Natalie showed Anne how to restrain her with the leather cuffs, making certain to replace the broken cuff that had allowed Anne to escape with a spare while they were at it, and then proceeded to start cutting off Song's clothes with a pair of fabric shears.

"Do you have to destroy our clothes like that?" Anne asked, bitterly remembering finding her own shredded jeans, underwear, sweater, and t-shirt in the trash bin this morning.

"Nope," Natalie admitted with a smirk. "I started doing it as a kind of insurance in case my victims broke free. Figured they'd hesitate a little to run outside if they had to do so in the nude. In your case, I'm pretty happy I started doing it." Anne rolled her eyes in exasperation at the appreciative glance her way that accompanied that last comment.

As a finishing touch, Natalie fished a pair of ear plugs and heavy noise canceling headphones out of the closet that were respectively fitted inside and over Song's ears. "She recognizes your voice, so I'd rather not risk her overhearing anything we say," she explained.

"Thanks for your consideration, Ms. Kidnapper. So what now? Are you going to start tickling her after she wakes up?"

"Correction: WE are going to start tickling her after she wakes up. As the saying goes, tickle a woman for a day and you'll have a good time. Teach a woman to tickle and you'll let her have revenge that'll last her a lifetime!"

"I'm pretty certain the saying went nothing like that."

"Details. Oh, and we're not waiting. I'm gonna wake her up now." Natalie was rummaging through the drawer of a nearby end table. She found what she was looking for in a small stick in a white wrapper. "Smelling salts," Natalie explained. "Good for when I don't feel like letting my victims sleep through valuable tickle time." The kidnapper ripped open the white wrapper before waving around under Song's nose. Within a couple seconds Song’s body gave a jolt that was soon followed by the woman letting out a stream of noises that were too muddled by the gag for Anne to understand.

Anne froze at the sight. Sure, she hated Song Park with a passion after this latest stunt of hers, but this was all moving so fast. It'd only been a couple hours ago that she'd been even given the opportunity to maybe get revenge. Being faced with the moment of truth was giving her cold feet.

Anne's distress didn't go unnoticed. Natalie hopped off the bed in favor of kneeling in front of one of Song's wiggling feet. "Here. Copy me," she said. The experienced tickler began to drag her nails down the length of Song's soles from the base of her toes all the way down to her heels. "The idea is to go light. We don't wanna hurt her or nothing, just touch her enough that her nerve endings start sending signals that something's wrong. See?" Natalie's touch had clearly caught Song off guard. Her foot wiggling picked up the pace every time the nails came back for another pass and her muffled cries of protest had gone from angry sounding to more akin to surprised squeals.

"L-like this?" Anne gathered up the courage to follow suit after roughly a minute of watching Natalie work. She hesitantly kneeled at the foot of the bed and started dragging all 10 nails down Song's other foot, doing her best to follow Natalie's example. Seeing the woman who had so relentlessly led the bullying against her giggle into her gag like a little schoolgirl from a light touch of her fingers emboldened the swimsuit model. The only annoyance she had was how much Song was wiggling her feet. Without thinking about it much, Anne grabbed the offending foot with one hand while using the other to punish Song's attempts to escape the tickling by focusing on a spot in her arches that she'd noticed had resulted in even more intense foot wiggling.

"That's it! You're a natural," Natalie said. "From here you can experiment with how much pressure you use and how fast you tickle. Try to find whatever she hates the most and let her have it!" Natalie followed suit in holding Song's other foot still with one hand. Between the two of them focusing on Song's arches, the bound naked swimsuit model's giggles soon transformed into a steady stream of laughter. It was several minutes before Natalie signaled for them to stop.

"Feet are a lot of fun, but it's good to see if a girl has any other spots that are more ticklish. How about we play the CPR game?" Natalie asked as she climbed onto the bed. She kneeled at Song's side and motioned for Anne to join her on the other.

"What's the CPR game?"

"Well, in CPR you gotta keep pushing on a person's chest while breathing into their mouth, right? It's supposed to help them breathe when they're unconscious. You gotta keep it up as long as possible so the ambulance can save them. Well, Song here needs a bit more help laughing than breathing, so we're gonna blow into something different." Natalie had an evil glint in her eye as she pointed at the bellybutton in the middle of Song's toned stomach. She then formed pincer grips with both hands and positioned them over the bound Korean woman's side closest to her. "Keep squeezing her sides like this. Let's take turns and see how long we can keep her screaming before we run out of breath."

Something Anne was noticing about Song was that her reaction to being tickled seemed to be the exact opposite of her own. Anne remembered thrashing and begging as much as she could when Natalie had tickled her. Song had resumed angrily protesting after the foot tickling had stopped, but the moment the two women started squeezing her sides the only thing coming out of her mouth was hearty laughter. She wasn't even struggling much. Outside of her wiggling feet, her entire body would just kinda go limp under the abuse. Which certainly wasn't doing her any favors when Natalie leaned in to blow a long, hard raspberry straight into her bellybutton. The naked model threw her head back to let out an ear-piercing scream of laughter under the assault, but didn't seem able to even squirm much to get away from it.

"It looks like we got us a winner! It's gonna be hard to beat that!" Natalie crowed when she was done. "Your turn!" The last of Anne's hesitations fell away after she tried it for herself. Hearing Song let out yet another tortured wail was filling her with a rush of excitement. She wanted to do it again. She wanted to do it again and again and again, to punish this bully for everything she'd been put through and then some. It was well over 20 minutes before the pair were done playing the CPR game with their victim. Even when the two of them were catching their breath they'd dance their nails all around Song's exposed belly. Anne just loved the way the bound naked bully's laughter grew more frantic the closer one of their fingers got to slipping inside. It pleased her greatly that the mere prospect of more belly button tickles would drive their toy up the wall.

"Drumroll please. It's the moment of truth," Natalie announced after a short break. "This lady's been through over half an hour of tickle torture with barely any breaks. Do you think her will's been broken yet by the torture, or are we gonna have to tickle some more sense into her?" Natalie reached under Song's head to undo the cloth around her mouth revealing the medical tape underneath.

"Hold up!" Anne called out before Natalie's hand could reach the tape. The swimsuit model paused for a moment. Even she wasn't certain why she was asking Natalie to wait. The very idea of hearing Song beg her for mercy was making her excited. Anne ruefully shook her head at herself. "Let's not take her gag off. It's a lot of fun tickling her like this," she said.

"Um... sure, I guess." Natalie seemed confused, but otherwise brushed it off. Instead, she started rummaging through one of the nearby drawers again.

The answer was obvious when Anne thought about it: she wanted Song to suffer. She was remembering back to last night when Natalie had been tickling her. She remembered feeling so overwhelmingly helpless over how her gag had denied her even the chance to beg her tormentor to stop. And now she wanted Song to experience the same. She didn't care if she got to hear Song beg. All she wanted now was to do everything in her power to make that witch experience as much agony as the two of them could tickle into her.

"Here. Take this." Natalie was holding out a tray with a vibrating toothbrush, small bottle of vegetable oil, and assortment of feathers for Anne to use. "I don't know of a single woman who's managed to withstand a whole day of tickle torture, especially when tools are brought into play. How about you take her tummy since that's the best spot we've found so far? I'll explore the rest of her for good spots."

Anne took up Natalie's offer with glee. She sat down in between Song's legs with the tray of new tools at her side. At first she reached for the vibrating toothbrush since she figured that those countless little bristles would tickle the most, then thought better of it. A sadistic part of her head was telling her that it would be so much more satisfying to save the worst of the tortures for after she'd pushed her victim past her furthest limits. Instead she reached over to grab one of the feathers. Her free hand started skittering all over Song's taut stomach until hearty guffaws were leaking through the naked Korean woman's gag again. Once her victim had gone limp, she flipped the feather around to pry the quill against the hyper-sensitive sides of Song's belly button.

At the same time, Natalie had made her way around to sit cross-legged above Song's head. The more experienced tickler was using her nails to wreak havoc on the exposed armpits, ribs, and C-cup breasts in front of her. Anne could appreciate seeing a master at work. She noticed that the kidnapper would explore around for a spot that got a better reaction. Whenever she found one she'd make minute adjustments to how she tickled the area until she'd found the technique that drew out the loudest laughter. That spot would be abused for a couple minutes straight before Natalie would move on, and whatever areas had gotten her the best response yet would keep getting revisited for more punishment time and time again. Especially in this situation, Anne could appreciate her single-minded focus on causing the woman she was working over the maximum amount of suffering at all times.

Song was quickly reduced to hysterics under the combined assault. Her peals of laughter were frequently breaking into screams, which were themselves followed by bouts of several seconds of silent laughter. Anne made a game out of seeing how long it was possible to prolong Song's silence before their toy got enough breath to start laughing again. She would dance the stiff bristles of the long feather all over Song's tummy until she'd started screaming again. Once the screaming started, she transitioned back to scratching the quill inside of her belly button while using her free hand to squeeze a particularly bad spot she'd found on Song's side. Anne's smile grew nastier at the results of her game. Song was spending more time screaming than laughing now. Tears had begun to leak through her blindfold. Just imagining the sort of living hell Song's world must be right now was making Anne's nipples so hard they were starting to ache.

But it wasn't enough. She knew she could make it even worse. In between bouts of using the feather, Anne started copying how Natalie wielded her fingers. The swimsuit model would pay attention to how the more experienced tickler would dig her finger pads in between Song's ribs or skitter her nails all around those C-cup breasts or press all 10 fingers into the depths of her armpits and start wiggling them around. Whenever Anne saw Natalie do something new like that, she'd drop the feather she was twirling around across Song's bellybutton in favor of trying it for herself. Any bad spots she could find on Song's tummy, waist, and sides would get experimented on to see if this latest technique, when combined with the quill of the feather coming back into play, helped any more than the last.

Anne was having so much fun with learning how to tickle torture that she completely lost track of time. By the time she bothered checking the time again it was growing dark. She looked down at the bound, naked woman underneath her. Her stylish, wavy brown hair was now splayed around her in a messy halo with random strands sticking to her face. The once photo-shoot ready looking bully had been reduced to a wheezing, sweat covered wreck from the hours of torture the two of them had just subjected her to.As Anne watched, Song's laughter was being replaced by her entire body being wracked with sobs of misery.

"Whelp, looks like we broke her. Good job, team!" Natalie happily raised her hand up in a high five. Anne slapped it with a small smile. It felt good. She doubted she was going to forget how good it'd felt to thoroughly destroy another woman like this anytime soon. "How about we grab us some grub?" Natalie continued. "And clothes for you. Don't know if you've noticed, but you've been sweating a bit yourself. Your shirt's soaked to being see-through. It's... uh... kinda even worse than being naked at this point if I'm being honest. We can get back to tickling her when we get back."

Anne looked down at the sobbing mess of a woman underneath her one last time. "One last thing before we go," she said. Anne grabbed the electric toothbrush that had been lying unused next to her this entire time and the roll of medical tape Natalie had used to gag Song. With a few quick motions she placed the head of the brush inside of Song's belly button and taped the toothbrush to her stomach. All it took was a single button press to turn the toothbrush on to reduce Song to hysterical peals of laughter once again. "Now we're good to go!"

"Careful with that. If you figure out how to keep her in agony 24/7 then I'm gonna have to get my kicks out of torturing you instead," Natale threatened. The kidnapper’s hands lashed out to give Anne's sides a quick squeeze.

"I'd like to see you try!" Anne giggled and shied away while sticking out her tongue.

-----

Anne figured she should've seen this coming. It had been a couple weeks since Natalie had kidnapped both herself and Song Park. The pair had gone straight back to making the Korean swimsuit model's life a living hell after getting back. They'd made certain to tickle their toy into passing out before going to bed themselves. The next day, Sunday, Natalie had shown her how to play all sorts of fun games with Song, like "bathing" her with toothbrushes and how to use tickling to deny an orgasm. Anne's suspicions had been correct. She'd found a certain, sadistic glee in ramping up the torture after their toy had lost any semblance of being able to withstand it.

After that, Natalie had whisked an unconscious Song Park away to do whatever it was she did once she was done with her victims. The problem came after: Natalie never came back. Anne had waited for her at the apartment until the next morning, but the non-descript kidnapper never reappeared. The best Anne got was finding that a piece of paper had been slipped under the front door while she'd been sleeping. She'd open it up to find it read:

"Dear Anne,

I'm not stupid enough to stick around for you to get your conscious back on calling the cops on me. See you again never.

Love,
I'm Also Not Stupid Enough Leave Any Records Of My Name
XOXOXO"

Anne had come to realize that Natalie had been more prepared to bolt at a moment's notice than she'd thought. There wasn't anything in the apartment that could be used to identify the woman. Even her rent had been handled under-the-table with cash payments to cut out any paper trail that she'd been there. Anne supposed she could've called the cops to run some sort of DNA test on the clothes that had been left behind... but she didn't want to. Before it even got the idea that it could implicate her in Song Park's kidnapping, she simply couldn't bring herself to call the law down on Natalie after the woman had gone out of her way to help her, albeit in her own twisted way.

From there Anne had slowly gotten back to the daily grind. Go to the office, compete for photoshoot opportunities, and overhear stage-whispered insults from the other girls. The only real change had been that Anne was now job searching for another modeling company to sign on with in earnest. It didn't matter who at this point. Anywhere was better than this hellhole.

Well, that and Song Park didn't show up again at the office for nearly a month. Anne hadn't heard anything about her coworker's status ever since she and Natalie had let her go. At the very least, she hadn't noticed anything in the news related to her kidnapping and never saw her at the office. It made going into the office... not nice, but better. One less voice harassing her on the daily.

She'd just started getting used to not having to put up with Song when she heard a nastily familiar voice coming from the changing room. Anne poked her head inside to see Song picking on Beth, one of the girls who was nearly as big a bully as Song herself.

"What, with cow tits like yours the photographers would be happy if you came out like this. Why don't you do them a little extra service and take the bottoms off too?" Song was taunting. It was immediately obvious to Anne what this was all about. Beth was somewhat (in)famous around the office for her massive chest, and Song had evidently managed to ambush her while she was in the middle of changing. The 5'10" brunette American was blushing furiously while using both hands to cover her exposed breasts with only a tiny pair of bikini bottoms to cover the rest of herself with.

"Like hell. Just give it back already and I'll pretend this never happened," Beth snapped back. But despite her vitriol, Beth couldn't do anything. Song was waving the bikini top she'd stolen in front of her with one hand while clutching her phone in the other. It was one of her favorite tactics. Wait for her victim to attempt to snatch their clothes back so she could take a picture of their bare privates if they slipped up. What typically followed in Anne's experience was a combination of blackmail under the threat of leaking the photos and sharing it with the other bullies for a laugh.

What was, however, in Beth's favor was that Song had her back to the changing room door. Anne silently crept up to use both hands to squeeze a particularly nasty spot she'd spent that past weekend abusing on Song's sides. She was saved from having to act surprised over the "newfound" knowledge that Song was ticklish. The Korean woman let out a bloodcurdling scream at the quick tickles that made both Anne and Beth jump with surprise.

"DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!" Song screamed as she whirled around. If looks could kill, Anne imagined she would've been vaporized on the spot by the glare. "DON'T FUCKING TICKLE ME AGAIN!" Song screamed again. Anne gathered up her courage to not shrink away. Instead, she smirked and wiggled her fingers threateningly.

"What, are you ticklish, Song? How about I give you a few more. It should help give you a nice big smile for the camera." Panic overtook the anger in Song's eyes at the threat of further tickling. The bullying model let out another scream of panic, threw Beth's bikini top in Anne's face, and sprinted out of the changing room. Anne bent down to pick up the discarded clothing from where it'd fallen. "Wow, she must REALLY hate being tickled," she said with a wink as she handed it back to Beth. She liked the evil smile that came on Beth's face. She wasn't on the same level as Song, but Beth was still a nasty piece of work in Anne's experience. Word of Song's fear of being tickled wasn't going to stay in this room now. She highly doubted Song was going to get any rest from the tickles for a long time yet.

Anne waited for Beth to saunter out of the room before letting herself break out in giggles. She found it hilarious that Natalie's horribly mangled proverb was coming true. For as long as she stayed here, that weekend spent tickling Song Park was going to pay dividends in making her life far more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Great story as usual man. Glad to see Anne a bit happier in the end. Who knows maybe she'll see her tickly friend again one day.

Very incredible, good job

Great story as usual man. Glad to see Anne a bit happier in the end. Who knows maybe she'll see her tickly friend again one day.

Thanks! Hopefully the two will meet again the in the future for more hysterical adventures. Probably. Potentially. Maybe...

Eh, I'm aware enough of my own flightiness to not make any promises. At the very least, I don't have any plans for a follow up to this in mind at the moment.

Amazing story! Great descriptions of the tickling and I love the "teaching" to tickle concept:)

This was a really good story! I like how Natalie was such a cruel tickler, but at the same time, an excellent teacher. Bullies do need to be put in their place. I hope Anne becomes the new kidnapper!

Amazing story! Great descriptions of the tickling and I love the "teaching" to tickle concept:)

This was a really good story! I like how Natalie was such a cruel tickler, but at the same time, an excellent teacher. Bullies do need to be put in their place. I hope Anne becomes the new kidnapper!

Thanks! It was a lot of fun writing a more experienced tickler working alongside a newbie.

I don't know if Anne is ready to become a kidnapper yet, but I can guarantee she isn't going to leave tormenting Song up to the other models.

Great story! I'm usually not into the non-con aspect but I really love how it's done here. And, I've always loved the ticklish bully storylines.

Great story! I'm usually not into the non-con aspect but I really love how it's done here. And, I've always loved the ticklish bully storylines.

Thank you! I find that the two go well together. Non-con stories are oftentimes more enjoyable to me when the 'lee is nasty enough that you don't feel sorry for how badly they're being tickled.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back