• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

13th Doctor Hard Tickled (Machine/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Trying to produce one pic per day, whilst also working on my anatomy and sketching studies.
Also studying facial muscle anatomy and trying to come up with realistic expressions. Had some minor success with that in the attached pic.

In this scenario, the Doctor and Yaz have been captured by the Kusugurians, who are harvesting them for their female orgasm energy.

How ever will the Doctor escape this predicament?

Attachments

• Doc 13 jpeg.JPG
    Doc 13 jpeg.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 631
Thanks guys. Trying to produce a piece a day. Failed that yesterday as had an emergency come up, so need to get 2 done today.

Not sure this is in the Judoon's wheel house. But might explain why she didn't seem to try too hard to escape when we see her in the new years day episode...

Think I got a good angle of her. Found a decent reference pic of her, and then adjusted the expression slightly, based on my growing knowledge of facial structure and expressions. Eventual aim is to get realistic expressions of any celeb at any angle. Lofty goal I know.

She looks a little surprised to be tickled so expertly. Great pic! Thanks for sharing.

warm regards

R

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back