• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire Tickling - Wich celebrity would you like to see in the stocks?

piscapee

I know there are several polls about "Who would you like to tickle?", but I want to precise.
The Renfaire is one of my favorite topics and I always dreamed about how it would be to have a celebrity advertising the Renfaire market by visiting and joining some places. Well, our guest star has also to stop at the Renfaire Tickling Stocks and take a try.
WHO do you want to be the celebrity - and from my own experience I can tell that it makes difference from other situations, so I guess it is not just another poll...

I would go for Italian biathlete Dorothea Wierer since we are already in Italy and Canelli... There were some pics on WikiFeet I never got out of my head... :wub:

Also high in ranking: A young Capucine (I guess she's ticklish enough to bring some joy) and Gaby Fuchs (saucy in MARK OF THE DEVIL).

Who is your favourite - and do you think it makes a difference to divide in "Like To Tickle Polls" and "Like To Tickle At Canelli Polls"... ?

Rihanna - I'd love to see those big beautiful feet in the stocks.
Ciara - Same as Rihanna.
Ronda Rousey - She described her self as "violently ticklish" and I want to see it for myself.
Mickie James - She said on a cameo she was very ticklish on her sides and feet, as well as her neck. Her neck was confirmed in a video, I want to see the rest as well.
Trish Sratus - Because it's Trish Stratus. lol
Melina - Similar to Ronda. She said she's the worst at getting tickled.
Kyla Pratt - I remember a tweet where she said how she cries laughing when getting pedicures. I can only imagine her having her feet tickled.

Mmmmm….Danica Patrick, Sheryl Crow and Halle Berry

Hailee Steinfeld because shes super cute
Alexa Bliss for the same reason

Jennifer Garner! She's admitted to having ticklish feet, so she would be ideal for spending time in Renfaire stocks.
129462724_2863920520527100_2698638372222825998_n.jpg

For me it would have to be Holly Lullabye (or whatever her name is)

Reasons:

A) Yes has very beautiful feet and smile too, pretty lady overall
B) Another annoying celeb, makes me not want to watch This Morning and Celebrity Juice.

For me it would have to be Holly Lullabye (or whatever her name is)

Reasons:

A) Yes has very beautiful feet and smile too, pretty lady overall
B) Another annoying celeb, makes me not want to watch This Morning and Celebrity Juice.

Holly Willoughby?

Taylor Swift, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Kaley Cuoco, Melissa Rauch, Elizabeth Hurley, Kristen Bell, Anna Kendrick & so many others!

Stacy Keiber or Cara Delevingne. Although thanks to the power of Photoshop, I can at least create some nice looking fakes. :D

PWpSiP6.jpg VSAb3CQ.jpg

For me, its got to be Kate Middleton... Not only does she have a beautiful laughing face, but to see an actual real-life princess trapped in medieval stocks would be a fantasy come true...

My secondary choices would be Blake Lively and Charley Webb...!

Zendaya Coleman and Tiffany Espensen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back