• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jason's Birthday Surprise (f/m)

ticklish_little

It had been a long time coming. Months and months of saving up just to take this trip. Ellie sat in the airport, tapping her foot impatiently. Of course, she had to pick the 11pm flight time. So, there she sat, clutching her belongings. In her bag that had already gone to the plane and was waiting for her was her clothes, enough for the 8 day stay that she had planned. In her lap and on her back sat the more essential bags; the one at her feet had all of the tickle toys that she could cram in the duffle bag. From hairbrushes to electric flossers and a weird vibrating brush that she had found on Amazon, Ellie was more than prepared.
The only thing that she hadn’t thought to bring was restraints, but Jason was more than happy to provide them. He had a hogtie kit and a set of stocks waiting to be used. Of course, they’d be used on him first. Ellie’s red nails drummed on the bag, growing more and more impatient. She could get a drink from the bar, but that would start a spiral of her being drunk on a plane for 6 hours.

“Attention, flight 398 flying to Dublin, Ireland is now boarding.”

Ellie shot up, the words she had waited months to hear fully waking her up. She boarded the plane, taking her seat next to the window for the next six hours. As the plane was filled with passengers, Ellie sent a message for Jason to wake up to: On my way <3

---

Ellie stood in front of the wooden door to the AirBnb that Jason had picked out, nibbling on her bottom lip as she worked up the courage to actually knock. All of her confidence from behind her phone vanished as she realized what she was about to do. As she raised her arm, the door opened, revealing Jason. He looked down at her with that adorable smile Ellie loved so much, his sandy blonde hair slightly messy as his cheeks flushed.
“Hello Petal,” he greeted, making Ellie’s face flush even more. “C’mon in, I don’t want you to freeze out there.”
Ellie walked into the house, which smelled slightly of apples and cinnamon, placing her bags at the steps to go upstairs.
“I just got breakfast delivered too.” Jason said, motioning to the table. “Just in case you were hungry. Did they have decent food on the plane?”
“I actually didn’t have anything,” Ellie admitted, rubbing the back of her head nervously. “I brought some snacks with me because I figured it would be easier.”
Jason nodded, awkward silence filling the air. Without a word, he wrapped his arms around Ellie, nuzzling his face in her hair. Ellie froze slightly but hugged him back, the hug growing tighter.
“I didn’t think you’d show up.” Jason admitted.
“Really?” Ellie asked softly, looking up at Jason as they pulled back. “I’ve been saving up since last October. I’m so excited to…well, you know…”
Jason chuckled softly as Ellie’s cheeks flushed. “Break me with tickles and then get broken by tickles?” He asked, cocking an eyebrow as he smirked.
The blush on Ellie’s face grew deeper as she nodded, fighting the urge to bury her face in her hands.
“Y-yeah…” She said.
“I’m gonna get you to say tickle by the end of this trip.” Jason said, ruffling Ellie’s hair playfully.

---

After a long walk around the countryside, holding hands and a few informative speeches about history from Jason, the two returned to the house.
“Wanna watch a movie?” Jason offered. “I brought my laptop so we can watch whatever you want.”
“Sure!” Ellie replied.
Ellie sat on the couch, watching as Jason started going through his laptop, listing off movies. They decided to watch a Christmas movie, since it was nearing that time. Jason sat on the couch as well, allowing Ellie to snuggle into his side.
Around the halfway point to the movie, Jason’s feet had moved into Ellie’s lap, his socks rolled up slightly to expose his heels. Ellie draped her arm over his ankles as her other hand gently scratched at the exposed skin. Jason’s feet twitched as he let out a soft squeal, instantly covering his mouth.
“Angel, you put on the movie, you should watch it.” Ellie said, making Jason’s eyes widen.
“Y-yes Miss.” He mumbled, his toes curling involuntarily.
“Good.”
Ellie took off one of Jason’s socks, raking a nail down his sole. Jason kicked slightly, covering his mouth as he stifled giggles. Ellie smirked to herself, wiggling a finger on the ball of his foot, making Jason squeal and burst into adorable giggles as he tried to pull his foot back.
“D-Don’t you dahahahare!” Jason laughed.
Jason immediately froze as the words left his mouth, covering it with both hands. Ellie cocked an eyebrow, turning to the taller boy as she stood up.
“Turn over.” She instructed. “On your stomach.”
Jason let out a soft whimper as he did as he was told, making Ellie smile. “And stay there. I’ll be right back.”
Ellie walked over to the steps, grabbing her toy bag and walking back over to the couch, where Jason lay on his stomach, face buried into a pillow.
“Good boy.” Ellie praised, leaning down and squeezing Jason’s lower ribs once, making him squeal and curl up slightly.
Ellie sat back down, placing Jason’s feet on one of her legs while her other thigh pressed them down, keeping them still. Jason squirmed slightly, giggling nervously.
Soon, both of Jason’s socks were off, pretty pink soles facing Ellie as she contemplated what toy she was going to use first. Of course, Jason’s feet needed to be slippery smooth before she could even start. She dripped some baby oil onto Jason’s feet, making him flex his toes slightly.
“Sorry love, it might be a little cold.” Ellie said, rubbing it in slightly.
“’s okay.” Jason mumbled into the pillow.
“Baby take your face out of the pillow.” Ellie said, shaking her head with a smile. “I wanna see your cute reactions.”
Once the baby oil was on Jason’s feet, Ellie searched in her bag for more toys. She pulled out an electric flosser, something she had bought for Jason specifically. She turned it on and Jason’s toes immediately curled. Ellie managed to hold Jason’s big toes back and nestle the flosser underneath his left pinky toe. Jason twitched and immediately burst into laughter, gripping the pillow tightly as he avoided kicking Ellie in the face.
“Oh my GAHAHAHAD!” Jason laughed, trying desperately to pull his feet away.
“What’s the matter angel?” Ellie teased, moving the flosser over the tops of Jason’s toes. “Does it tickle?”
“Y-yehehehess!!” Jason laughed, reaching down and squeezing above Ellie’s knee, making her squeal.
“That’s it,” Ellie said smiling. “Go into the bedroom where you put the restraint set.”
Jason’s eyes widened. “Y-Yes Miss.”
Ellie followed Jason into the room, smirking as he pulled the restraint set out from under the mattress.
“A bed restraint set, good choice.” Ellie praised. “Now lay down.”
Jason lay down, squirming softly as Ellie placed the cuffs on his wrists and ankles. Ellie cuffed his ankles first and then his wrists, running a hand through Jason’s hair as she smiled at him, pressing a kiss to his forehead.
Ellie quickly tickled under Jason’s arm, making him giggle before moving down to his feet. They were still slick from the baby oil and had a few things from the carpet sticking to them. Ellie took some of the fuzzies off before grabbing a pen.
“Now I remember how you said you liked body writing.” Ellie said, making Jason squirm.
“Y-Yeah.”
Ellie knelt in front of Jason’s right foot, using her nails to gently tickle his arch as she thought. Jason’s laughter filled the room as he attempted to kick, making Ellie smile.
She uncapped the pen, holding Jason’s big toe back as she started doodling on his sole. Jason’s laughter went up an octave as he started to thrash slightly, begs and pleads flying out of his mouth. Ellie ignored his pleads, focusing on covering his foot in little hearts. After what felt like forever, Jason felt the tickling stop.
“O-Okay, that’s enough.” He giggled, attempting to give Ellie puppy dog eyes.
“Oh, I still have a whole other foot to draw on, precious.” She replied, kneeling by his left foot.
Jason lay his head back down onto the plush pillow, the only comfort he had from the tickling. After all, he did ask for this. He wanted to be broken, and holy hell was Ellie delivering.
“Hmm, I think this one should say what you are…” Ellie mused, starting to write on his foot. “Mistress’ tickle toy.”
Jason thrashed slightly, his laughter filling the room once again. His toes were held back as Ellie wrote on his sole. Soon, the writing was done and Ellie put the cap back on the pen. Jason’s feet were tingling and his toes curled instinctively, all while he giggled helplessly.
“A-Are you done now?” He asked, looking up.
Ellie just giggled, taking a picture of Jason’s foot before using a baby wipe to get the pen off. Jason squirmed at the sensation before gasping. Ellie pressed her lips to Jason’s sole, smiling as his toes curled on her forehead.
“E-Ellie what are you doing?” Jason asked, squirming as Ellie peppered kisses along his sole.
“Giving you kisses, silly.” Ellie replied, kissing up to his toes. “I’m not allowed to give you kisses?”
“N-No you are, i-it’s just AAHH!” Jason shrieked as Ellie nibbled his pinkie toe, sending a shock through his system. “N-nohohoho! No nibbles!”
Pleas fell on deaf ears as Ellie continued nibbling Jason’s foot until his laughter got hoarse and his thrashing stopped. He weakly kicked whenever Ellie nibbled underneath his toes but stopped fighting the sensation. His laughter was weak and tears fell down the side of his face from laughing so hard. Ellie sensed that she had finally broken Jason, something she hadn’t thought she would be able to do, and uncuffed his ankles gently.
Ellie crawled up next to Jason after uncuffing him, running a hand through his hair, now dampened with sweat and some tears. She pressed a kiss to his forehead with a smile.
“Stay here, I’ll get you some water, okay?”
Jason nodded weakly as he curled up on the bed, his feet now pink and still slightly tingling from the tickles. Ellie came back with some water and Jason drank it down quickly, breathing heavily as he looked up at Ellie with half lidded eyes. She cupped his face gently and gave him a soft smile.
“How are you feeling love?” Ellie asked. “I wasn’t too mean was I?”
“I feel fucking fantastic.” Jason said, snuggling into Ellie’s side. “You really fucked me up.”
Ellie smiled and closed her eyes, only for Jason to sit on her waist, straddling her with a smirk, placing his hands on her sides.
“H-Hey, what are you doing?” Ellie asked, holding onto Jason’s wrists.
“You were good, but let me show you how mean tickles can really get.”

Over 200 views and no comments? That was a great start and the way it ended I hope there is a part 2!

Enjoyed this story. I hope you're doing a part 2, I like how this was written.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back