• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Reunited Part 6 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is the next part in this saga! La Diabla has been captured and now she is going through a tickle nightmare! We are about halfway through the saga so there is so much more stuff to come. I love your comments and I hope you enjoy this next part. To those who just love reading a long tickle scene, this particular chapter is ALL a tickling scene. So enjoy this part and feel free to provide your thoughts.

PART 6

Priscilla could hear her nails scraping along on the skin and she was focused on her work. The laughter of La Diabla was getting worse and she knew that she was slowly breaking her will. That was the one thing she was going to enjoy about this moment. She was going to take her sweet time torturing La Diabla so she could break her will. Now she positioned her body so now she could see the left armpit hanging there, completely helpless and vulnerable. She then stopped tickling the right armpit and then started to gently poke into the hollow of the left armpit. “Oooh what do we have here? ANOTHER ticklish armpit? Are you ticklish in this one too?” Priscilla taunted as she slowly stroked the pads of her fingers in that new pit.

La Diabla could feel those fingers in her left armpit and it was driving her crazy! She kept grunting in frustration as the tickling feeling was flowing through her. “STOP TICKLING ME YOU BITCH!!” she cried out and then some girlish giggles started to come out as the fingers kept stroking her skin.

“Awww…..listen to your cute little giggles! I love how you sound! You were angry and now you are just a little giggle girl…” Priscilla taunted as she used her right hand to tickle in that left armpit and used her left hand index finger to gently tap La Diabla’s nose. “You are starting to finally act human instead of that mean old bitch you normally are…” she laughed.

La Diabla felt that finger tapping her nose and she moved her head back to avoid the finger then she tried to bite the finger. She was not going to be mocked as she continued to fight the sensation. Priscilla was right with one point, her will was starting to wear down as the tickling and laughing was exhausting her. Her body was reacting to being tickled and that included making her nipples swell. This messed with her mind because she knew that if she felt arousal, her will would get really weak, and Priscilla would win this battle of wills. The problem was she couldn’t help it as the fingers kept stroking her left armpit. “hahahahaha would you please stop?!!” she grunted in frustration.

“Oh my goodness!” Priscilla said in a pretend shock. She continued to lightly tickle the armpit and put her left hand over her mouth for a moment in feign shock. “Did La Diabla just use the word….please? Oh this is an interesting development….” she smiled as she now started to run her fingers in a spiderwalk fashion across the armpit. Her fingers moved faster and now she was forcing more giggles from La Diabla, and it would be just a moment before she started to claw the armpit to drive out very loud laughter.

La Diabla continued to laugh as she felt the fingers tickling her left armpit and she was mad at herself for allowing a moment of weakness come out when she used the word “Please”. It was completely involuntarily, but a natural reaction to a body being tickled. She heard her own ticklish victims use that word all the time and when they did, she knew the tickling was getting to them. Now, she knew she was in trouble. The sensations continued to rip through her, and her laughter became consistent. She wasn’t even able to try to stop herself from laughing as it was getting to be too much. She was tickled for too long for that kind of an effort. It also made her upset that Priscilla was enjoying herself too much. Then she felt a strong hand squeezing the left ass cheek and she knew it was Helga. She felt anger and humiliation as her naked body was going to be taken advantage of. The squeezing got stronger and soon both of her cheeks were being squeezed. Then she started to try and squirm in her bonds as the ass was getting massaged and her armpit ruthlessly tickled. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET OFF HAHAHAHA MY ASS!!!” she cried out.

Priscilla had a huge smile as she heard La Diabla’s pleading. In a way she was jealous that Helga was touching the ass. She thought about how much fun it would be if she was touching that beautiful ass. She smiled to herself as she imagined how she would tickle violate that ass. The different things she wanted to do with it. Priscilla knew it was just a matter of time before she got to the ass, but she had to be patient. She wanted to tickle destroy this woman’s entire body and she had the rest of the day to do it. It was only 12 noon. She did like the idea of Helga playing with the ass, but now she had another idea. She stopped tickling the left armpit and it thrilled her when she heard a sigh of relief coming from La Diabla. “Awwww….was that tickling really bad for you? I bet it was, since I know exactly how it felt. Remember when you tickled my armpits without any mercy, and I was going absolutely insane from it? Yeah, I know you do so I know how bad it is for you….” she taunted.

La Diabla started to breathe heavily as she began to recover from her left armpit being tickled tortured. She could feel her body starting to get hot and she knew she had to conserve her strength. She looked at Priscilla with venom in her eyes as she heard the woman taunting her. She did in fact remember tickling Priscilla’s armpits ruthlessly and it did bring her enjoyment. She remembered the horrible ticklish laughter she got from her and now she desired to do it again. She would love to get revenge on her and to wipe that smugness off her face. “Yeah…..I do remember….you were laughing like a bitch…hehehe” she retorted as her breathing was still heavy.

Priscilla looked at her with a wry smile and shook her head. “You know, that’s what I admire about you. No matter how humiliated you are right now, you still have some defiance in you. If you gave up quickly, I probably would be disappointed. Big, tough La Diabla reduced to weakness in moments? No, we can’t have that! I do plan to embarrass you. Remember, everyone inside this cavern, including your friends can hear you laughing. They can hear you suffering. They will all watch you BREAK and suffer under my guidance…” Priscilla said, now with her voice rising. She wanted everyone in the cavern to hear her words. “You WILL be my tickle bitch! I will force you to become submissive to me! You will beg me, I mean truly beg me to worship my feet! You will beg for your very existence. You will beg me to acknowledge you are my BITCH!”

La Diabla felt her rage returning as she heard Priscilla’s words. She was aware that both Cheyenne and Darby were listening to those words, and she did not want to be humiliated in front of them. Not those two women, especially Cheyenne. She was supposed to be strong for Cheyenne. It would be too humiliating for her. “I’m going to get you bitch….mark my words….” she threatened.

Priscilla could only smile. “Yeah, sure you will. Now I think all these women in here are tired of hearing your angry voice! I think we need to lighten the mood! You should be laughing right now….” she said. She then walked away from La Diabla’s body, then grabbed a chair. She moved the chair and positioned it right in front of her prisoner, then sat down. She leaned back, her long left leg crossed on top of her right knee, her left foot starting to shake in a slow circle. “Helga, can you please tickle her armpits? I think she needs another kind of touch there….”

“DA!!! With pleasure…..” Helga responded. She then stood on the left side of La Diabla, still behind her head. She could see the back of La Diabla’s head, her long black hair draped across her back and a little off the right side. She cracked her knuckles and cracked her neck. She was excited to inflict some tickle torture on this woman’s body. She got to touch the foot and it was ticklish so she knew what kind of torment she could inflict. She then reached her hands on either side of La Diabla’s body and positioned them right by each armpit. She then started to pitter-patter her fingers in the hollows.

La Diabla’s eyes popped wide open as she felt the stronger fingers now invading her armpits from behind. It surprised her and she wasn’t ready for it! Her body started to thrash about as much as it could in the bonds, and she exploded in laughter! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOO!!! STOP!!! STTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she roared. The different kind of strength in the fingers was the biggest difference for her. Priscilla’s touch was bad, but her hands weren’t terribly strong, but Helga’s fingers had more power in them. Even though the fingers were just drumming along in her armpits, they also would press into her skin more. This was a much stronger tickle to her, and she couldn’t stop herself from laughing. Helga was behind her so she couldn’t see when the fingers were going to attack so she was caught off guard. Now she started to worry as this woman was a better tickler than Priscilla. Her touch just seemed a lot more powerful. She started to thrash her head, trying to move it to her armpits to protect them, but she couldn’t reach. Then she roared in laughter when the fingers stopped drumming and instead, pressed deeply into her flesh, with the palms of Helga resting on her shoulder blades. The sound of her laugh became louder and started to echo off the walls of the cavern.

Priscilla could only smile as she saw Helga now pressing her fingers deeper into each of La Diabla’s armpits. She was impressed with the reaction that Helga was able to pull out of La Diabla. She could see the look of sheer ticklish agony on her face, and the sound of her laughter echoing in this cavern sent a chill through her own body. This was much more entertaining than when she watched Bessie and Cheyenne tickle each other. There was no pressure of a contest, this was just for her pure delight. She thought about how her own tickle style would be compared to Helga’s. It would be like “bad cop, EVIL cop” and with both options, La Diabla was going to bend to her will. Priscilla also felt a surge of arousal building up in her as she was getting off on the ticklish laughter that was coming out. She absolutely despised La Diabla but would have to admit that the outlaw was really beautiful. She then started to look at La Diabla’s breasts and she couldn’t help but lick her lips. She wondered just how ticklish they would be! She could not wait to find out!

Cheyenne watched in abject horror as she could hear La Diabla’s very loud laugh at this point. She saw Helga standing behind her friend, squeezing into the armpits, torturing her. She knew what La Diabla was feeling as she was tickled tortured herself from Helga. She remembered how strong that woman was and how her touch produced some of the worst ticklish feelings a body could ever endure. Her heart was breaking because she knew her friend was going to suffer, and she was going to witness it all. Cheyenne then looked over at Priscilla and could see her leaning back in the chair and enjoying herself. “Why can’t she leave her alone?! Why does she have to do this to us?” she thought to herself, remembering how much she endured earlier this morning. She was feeling helpless, and she then looked back at La Diabla. The look of ticklish agony on her face was breaking her heart.

Helga could feel La Diabla’s body vibrating in agony because of how much she was pressing deeper into that armpit skin. She knew she had a very ticklish victim in her clutches, and she was going to truly enjoy it. Today was a good day for Helga so far and it was only around noon. In the early morning, she got to tickle torment a deputy, then she tickled some other of the prisoners, now she was tickling the infamous outlaw La Diabla. She wanted this ticklish victim all to herself, but she knew her employer wanted to join in just like Gloria did with Darby earlier. Her mind drifted to thinking about that right foot of La Diabla. Her bastinado really made that foot sensitive, and she still had more to go! She wanted to tenderize that foot so much that when her strong hands finally did tickle that foot, it would be absolutely devastating. She knew she had to follow Priscilla’s lead, so she just had to be patient. Helga then pressed deeper into the armpits, moving her fingers to the center of the pits and she felt La Diabla’s head snap backwards, so now she could see the top parts of her face.

La Diabla laughed even harder as the fingers pressed deeper into the armpits. Those very strong fingers were now in the most sensitive part of her pits and the sheer amount of ticklish energy coursing through her overwhelmed her. Her mind was now not thinking about Priscilla or her anger, it was now focused on what her body was going through. She balled her fists, and she was straining her arms. She desperately wanted to protect herself, but she couldn’t. She could feel her lungs burning and her body was aching. As much as she didn’t want to, her body forced her to beg for mercy. “HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!! PLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Priscilla started to laugh as she heard La Diabla shrieking and now begging for the tickling to stop. Slowly, but surely, she was breaking the outlaw. It totally amused her to see that face now starting to get red, starting to get sweaty. A surge of pride filled her body as once La Diabla’s will was broken, she would feel completely invincible. “TICKLE HER MORE!!!!” she yelled out to Helga.

Helga was enjoying listening to La Diabla screaming and pleading and when she heard Priscilla’s words, a huge smile formed on her face. Her employer wanted her to be ruthless. She then placed her four fingers on each hand, minus her thumbs, and dragged them across the armpits, pressing deep into the skin. She used a lot of force, so she hit every single nerve ending in that area and she now saw La Diabla’s head whipping around more violently, and her laughter went into that silent mode. This was the moment Helga was waiting for. It meant that La Diabla’s body was now breaking down, so the tickling was going to be a lot worse for her victim.

La Diabla’s eyes were shut tight, and she was whipping her head around, her hair flying in the air wildly. She felt her lungs emptied by air coming out, but no sound was coming as she was in silent laughter. The feeling of those very powerful fingers dragging across each armpit was too much for her. She never felt this kind of tickling before, and her body was now in complete hysterics. Her mind was trying to calm her down, but her body had other ideas. She now tilted her head backwards as far as she could and just suffered with the sensations. There was nothing she could do. Her armpits were completely defenseless, and they were being viciously tickled. She was concerned about passing out as her head started to get light. Then the tickling stopped, and a wave of relief washed over her, even though she could still feel the ticklish tremors flowing through her. Her eyes opened up and then she dropped her head forward as she tried to gasp for air. La Diabla started to cough as she tried to recover from that intense onslaught. “You *cough* got to *cough cough cough* stop tickling me! *cough cough cough* please!” she gasped. She felt ashamed as a droplet of drool came from her mouth and hit the floor beneath her.

“Wow….that must have been really brutal for you! Look at you! You look like a total mess. Your face is getting sweaty, you are wheezing and coughing all over the place. I just saw you drool. Ugh!” Priscilla mocked. She was truly enjoying this moment and she was definitely going to let La Diabla know this. “I bet your armpits want a break, right? I bet you are thinking they have suffered enough, right?”

La Diabla slowly lifted her head and looked at a grinning Priscilla. She was still trying to gather herself after this round of tickling and she still wanted to put up a defiant tone. “Let….me….*cough cough* go….” she mumbled. She felt her wrists aching in the shackles as she was trying to pull her arms down to protect her armpits from the tickling attack. She was getting uncomfortable in her bondage, and she knew she was in trouble.

“Now why would I do that? I already told you I am going to break you, so asking me to let you go is kind of…..stupid.” Priscilla laughed. She looked at La Diabla’s hands and now they were open, not balled up in fists. The was an indicator that her prisoner was getting tired. Now it was time to push her further into torment. “Now, I think Helga did such a great job on those pits of yours, but I think your poor foot misses the attention. Helga, could you please make sure that foot gets some attention? Hehehe” she laughed.

Helga nodded and grinned as she knew it was time for a little more bastinado fun! She walked back towards the feet area and she at first glanced at the left foot which was still its normal skin color and then she made it to the right foot. It still had that light pink shade, still there from the earlier bastinado. Now it was time to focus on the arch. She picked up her bamboo stick and did a quick slap against that high arch. The slap made a pretty loud sound as she wanted to inflict enough pain for La Diabla to really understand what she was about to go through. She saw the toes and sole scrunch, reacting to the shot and then she reached forward and grabbed the toes with her left hand to hold the foot still and open, and then paused for a moment to make her victim anticipate another hard strike.

La Diabla winced as she felt her toes being held as it tickled her a little. Her toes were always very ticklish and those strong fingers touching them caused her ticklish discomfort. She knew this wasn’t the torture as the pain she felt just moments earlier was first and foremost in her mind. Then she yelped in pain as she felt another hard strike in her arch, the most delicate part of her foot. Her eyes were wide open as she tried to endure the pain of the strike, then she felt another strike. She could hear the slap against her skin and the pain was really getting to her. Her right foot was so sensitive right now and every strike only hurt more, and she could feel the tingling sensation on her foot. La Diabla couldn’t help but now yelp in pain as the strike made the sensation worse. “Ow! Stop hitting my…OW!! Foot!” she yelped.

“Does it hurt that bad? Yeah, I can imagine it does. I mean, I can hear those hits from here! I think everyone can hear it! Your poor little foot. It is going to be aching for a while and it will be very……sensitive later. Hehehe” Priscilla teased. She then moved her chair closer to La Diabla’s body and just stared at her face as Helga continued the bastinado. She could see the agony in La Diabla’s face and started to see her eyes water. She then looked towards Helga and nodded her head. “You can stop now…I bet her foot looks really tender right now. Hahaha Oh, can you lift her body up a little higher? I think it is time for me to explore another part of her body….” Priscilla requested.

Helga looked at the bottom of La Diabla’s foot and now the arch was a nice shade of pink after receiving so many strikes from the bamboo stick. The foot was turning a nice shade and she still had a little more to go. Her goal was to bring it to a deep shade of pink, which would make the foot highly sensitive to touch and she could really enjoy touching that foot later. She then walked over towards the right side of La Diabla’s body and reached up to the loose chain hanging from the ceiling. She started to pull on the chain which then lifted La Diabla’s arms higher into the air. This brought her upperbody into more of a “upright position” which did alleviate the strain in her back and her knees were starting to bend. This position now completely exposed the chest, ribs and stomach of La Diabla’s body. Helga knew her boss was about to have some fun. “Is that high enough?” she asked.

“Yes! This is perfect! Oooh!! Look at those tits! I really don’t like you La Diabla, but I will admit that you have one incredibly sexy body. I wondered what those breasts of yours looked like and well, I am NOT disappointed….” Priscilla said with lust in her voice. She did like the shape of the breasts and wanted to grope them, but it wasn’t time. It was time to still break the will of her prisoner. Her eyes then started to look at the upper ribcage area and started to think about which spot she wanted to touch first. “Yes indeed, you have a very sexy body. Now, where should I touch you? Hmmmmmmm” she mused.

La Diabla looked at Priscilla with tiring eyes and she slowly shook her head. Now that her upperbody was in a more upright position, she felt embarrassment as the other women in cages could get a real good look at her naked chest. Her foot was still stinging from the bastinado and her body was tired from the tickling. She truly hated being so vulnerable at this moment and now she saw Priscilla get closer to her body. She stared at her enemy who was staring at her breasts. “Stop…..looking at me…..” she murmured.

“But I want to look at you…so sexy…” Priscilla winked. She then reached her hands forward and went to the armpits, when she saw La Diabla wincing and twitching. A smile formed on her lips as she thought about something she could do for fun. She pointed her index fingers and then jabbed them towards the armpits! However, she did not make contact but got really close.

“DON’T!!!!” La Diabla shrieked as she anticipated getting poked with the fingers in her sensitive armpits. The fingers then kept pointing and headed towards the pits and then pulled back. With each movement forward, La Diabla jerked her body to get away from the fingers and even let a small giggle come out in anticipation of being tickled. “hehehe don’t! hehehehe don’t tickle me!” she squealed.

Priscilla continued the cat and mouse game with her fingers and just listening to La Diabla’s cute giggles and her pleading to not get tickled really excited her. She then moved her fingers downwards and now she started to poke the ribcage, making contact with the skin! Her victim’s body started to convulse, and a stream of giggles came out. “Awwww….someone is ticklish on her ribbies…” she teased as her fingers continued to poke and prod the exposed ribs.

La Diabla started to giggle with little effort to stop it as the fingers started to tickle her ribs. Her eyes were fixated on the invading fingers and each time they touched her skin, she let out some giggles. Her hips started to buck around, doing anything she could to avoid the ticklish touch, but Priscilla always managed to make contact. “You hehehehe got to hehehehe stop tickling hahahahahah ME!!!” she cried out as the fingers continued to tease her. Her body was getting more ticklish with each touch and now she was doing everything she could to avoid getting tickled. Now her giggles were involuntary as she was simply reacting to the touch.

“Somebody has some veeeerrrryyyyyy ticklish ribs! Look at that body shake around! That’s right bitch, shake those tits for me!” Priscilla teased with baby talk. She did enjoy watching the breasts shake around as her fingers continued to tickle the ribs. She then formed her fingers into claws and then used the tips of her nails to graze across the very thin skin covering the ribcages. This was a very effective method as the laughter got stronger. Priscilla loved how sensitive and how soft the skin was under her nails. Because La Diabla was starting to sweat more, her nails easily glided against the skin.

La Diabla continued to giggle and even started to snort a little as those nails were scraping along her skin. The sensation was driving her completely crazy as her ribs were a very ticklish area on her. She once again started to try and twist her body around, but those shackles kept her in place. She was trapped and completely at the mercy of Priscilla. “Come on! Heheheheh stop tickling me!!! Hehehehe STOP!!! PLEASE!!!” she cried out.

Priscilla loved that La Diabla’s reactions were getting more desperate. Her fingers made it to the sides of the body, still in the rib area, but now she softly tickled and teased that skin on the sides. This was a good spot as La Diabla’s laughter now got much stronger. It wasn’t giggles, it was now just pure laughter. She could see the look of desperation in the eyes and now she stroked her fingers with a faster pace. She enjoyed watching La Diabla drop her head backwards and just laugh. Priscilla could see the bottom of La Diabla’s chin and looked down her neck, heading to her shoulder area, then her sternum and her eyes stared at the shaking breasts as her hands continued to tickle the sides. She moved her hands back towards the center and grazed some of the upper stomach area, only to go up and down the ribs, the tips of her nails tickling the skin. Her plan was to go after the skin, and she would let Helga go after the deep tickles because of her strong hands.

Darby could hear the laughter coming from La Diabla and she started to really feel bad for her. She could see La Diabla’s body position now and she couldn’t take her eyes away from the breasts. It was still unbelievable she was looking at a naked La Diabla. Thoughts of her being naked in front of the outlaw several times were on her mind as she now looked at the naked breasts. The way they shaked, it did look very nice, but she still felt horrible she was getting tortured. Darby wished she could do something to help her, but she was in the cage. She thought about her own torment earlier this morning and how humiliated she was. She then dropped her head in shame as she heard the sounds of La Diabla’s laughter get louder and louder. “Come on Diabla, don’t let them beat you…” she whispered to herself, hoping her friend could fight this somehow.

Helga could only admire what was happening to La Diabla as she watched Priscilla’s fingers stroking across the sides and against the ribs. She stood between the upturned soles and between the legs. She could see La Diabla’s naked ass, and she started to think about how she was going to punish that very same ass with the bamboo stick after she was done with the feet. Her eyes then went back to that right foot and saw the toes opening and closing, reacting to the tickle torture that was happening to the ribs. She then took her stick and then gave quick whack to the toes of that right foot so she could not only tenderize them but to give an opposing feeling to the tickled victim.

La Diabla felt the whacks on her toes and the pain was surging. She didn’t know what to do. The pain was there, but the tickling sensation was there too. It made her mind confused as she wanted to yelp in pain, but she kept laughing. The whacks on her toes were getting stronger and when she curled them, she had her arch hit. The pain was ripping through her and then she would laugh. “HAHAHAHAHA STOP HITTING MY HAHAHAHAHA TOES!! SHE’S HITTING MY HAHAHAHA TOES!! MAKE HER STOP!!!” she started to beg.

Priscilla stopped her tickling and could hear some whacks happening. She now realized that Helga was hitting the vulnerable toes, so she rested her nails for a bit on the ribs. She was going to tease her enemy now. “I bet your toes really hurt, don’t they?”

“YES!! YES!! MAKE HER *OW* STOP!!! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!” La Diabla cried out in pain. The whacks were getting stronger and now they were striking her foot at a rapid pace. This was really breaking her down at this moment as the pain was there.

“Well, if I make her stop, then I have to tickle you. So, what will it be?” Priscilla asked.

La Diabla started to grunt in anger as she was given a choice that she didn’t like either way. The beating of her foot stopped, and she tried to recover from the pain emanating in her body. She could feel her foot tingling and her eyes were really starting to water. She started to breathe deeply as she tried to recover from the pain. She looked at Priscilla staring back at her, and she couldn’t help but mumble back to her. “it hurts…it hurts…..please….stop hitting…my foot.”

“I guess tickling you it is!” Priscilla said with glee. She then reached her fingers forward again and started to tickle the ribs again. Her fingers scrabbled over the ribs and the explosive laughter really amused her. She found a particular sensitive area when her nails touched the lower part of the ribs and heading towards the sides of the body. “You are such a ticklish little girl! Yes you are! Yes you are! Come on, keep laughing for me!” she taunted in baby talk. Priscilla loved the way La Diabla’s body was reacting to her touch and she wanted to drill home the point that she was in control! She really wanted to torture this woman, so her fingers continued to scrabble on the sides and then back onto the cages. Since she was tickling each side, the body couldn’t writhe side to side. The hips continued to shift, but the ribs were completely under her control, and she really wanted to drive La Diabla crazy.

La Diabla was in full throated hysterical laughter as she felt those nails scrabbling along her ribs. Because of the pain from the bastinado her body was weakening, and she was a lot more receptive and sensitive to being tickled. Now this rib tickling was really getting to her as each touch sent tremendous waves of ticklish energy. She was near the point of having to beg and she really didn’t want to do that. Her laughter was exhausting, and she could feel sweat now dripping down her face. Then she grunted in ticklish agony as the fingers stopped stroking and were now poking directly into her sides near the bottoms of her ribs. “STOP!!! PLEASE!!!!” she screamed out.

Priscilla couldn’t help but smile. She was driving La Diabla absolutely crazy, and the pleas were starting to sound more desperate. She poked her fingers deeper into those spots and now La Diabla’s back started to arch backwards, which only exposed the front of the ribs again. She smiled as she looked at the ribs and just had this desire to tickle each and every one of those. “This must REALLY tickle you! Come on, you’re a tough woman. Surely you can hold out while I play with your ribs for a little bit. Come on you ticklish little girl, be strong!” she taunted as she drilled her fingers into the sides once again. Now she did small circles with her fingers, kneading them into the skin.

Helga laughed as she heard La Diabla laughing uncontrollably. She was biding her time before she would be able to have her way with those same ribs. She paid attention to spots Priscilla touched and how La Diabla would react. She thought about how she would use the strength in her fingertips to really drive the deepest tickle torture in those areas. She then looked down at the right foot and how pink it was getting to be. The heel was pink, the arch was a deeper pink and the ball of the foot was also a nice shade of pink. Then those toes. Those precious long toes were a nice shade of pink and she thought about how much pinker she could get the feet, but she thought that she had to start working on the left foot. It was still its normal tannish color with a slight pink tinge to it. She then made her way over to that foot and stared at it. Her eyes focused on the shape and design of the foot, and she knew this foot was going to really be sensitive. Helga then held up her bamboo stick and started to lightly tap the bottom of the foot, sending a message to La Diabla that her left foot was about to suffer the bastinado!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO!!!! DON’T!!! MAKE HER STOP!!!! MAKE HER STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHA” La Diabla screamed out while laughing. She could feel those light strokes on the bottom of her left foot, and she immediately started to beg. Her right foot was still thumping in pain and now her other foot was going to suffer. She reflexively clenched her toes and then a much harder smack hit the ball of her foot, forcing her to open her toes again and she screamed in pain, then she kept laughing.

Priscilla could hear the strikes of the bamboo stick and when she looked beyond La Diabla’s left side, she could see Helga down by the left foot and now striking that foot. She shrugged as she wanted to keep tickling La Diabla while Helga performed the foot torture. Her goal was to make this woman suffer and truly wanted to break her will. So, she continued with her fingers drilling into the sides and then moved her fingers back to using her nails to tickle along the surface of the skin. The volume of the laughter increased, and it was mixed in with shouts of pain and Priscilla started to have an evil sounding giggle. “That’s right you bitch, you…..will……..suffer…..” she said with evil glee as her fingers continued tickling all over the skin.

Cheyenne gasped as she could hear the sound of the laughter increasing. She could also hear the shouts of pain as well. She started to shift her body side to side, from left foot to right foot as she could feel La Diabla’s pain. She was getting more worried about the physical, mental and emotional well being of her friend. She watched as Helga used that stick on her feet and she watched as Priscilla continued to tickle her ribs. She knew from her earlier experience with Helga that when the feet are hit a lot, they will be more receptive to being tickled and if La Diabla was screaming now, she feared that when her feet were touched, she was going to lose her mind. Cheyenne’s mind reflected back at the night when she had La Diabla in her room in Mexico after rescuing her from the Montenegro home. She helped work on the twisted ankle by taking off the boot and sock and she applied her tribal healing technique. She remembered just how ticklish those feet were and how much La Diabla was going crazy when her feet were being manipulated. If they were purposely tickled, her friend just might lose her mind! She was starting to really feel sad for her friend and continued to watch in horror and she could even hear the bamboo stick smacking the left foot even where she was.

Helga continued to strike the foot with the stick and a sinister smile formed on her face. She wished she could use all of her might to strike the foot, but she was a skilled practitioner of bastinado, so she knew just how much power to use to cause pain, but not injure the foot too badly. She wanted to awaken all the receptors in the nerves so she could tickle the foot in moments. The skin was now turning a light shade of pink on the heel, and she continued to tap the foot with the stick then started to increase the power in those strikes, only to move to the arch of the foot and lightly tap it then followed again with harder strikes. She was truly enjoying her work and the foot wasn’t even wiggling around anymore as her victim was getting weaker and weaker.

La Diabla continued to laugh and scream in pain at the same time as the sensations were now completely overwhelming her nervous system. Her body didn’t know what to do as the tickling was intense and the pain in her left foot was quite vivid. Her mind was in agony as she wanted to fight this torture, but she was losing strength. Her body was suffering and now she felt her eyes watering as she continued to feel those nails still going all over her ribcage and then a sensation of pain ripped through her as the stick hit the center of the ball of her foot. That strike really hurt her and a tear started to fall from her face.

Priscilla stopped her tickling for a moment and then lifted her right hand to have Helga stop her bastinado. She saw La Diabla gasp in relief and her head fell forward, her long black hair now in front of her face due to it whipping around as she screamed in ticklish terror. Priscilla lifted the head with her finger under the chin and then she started to move the hair to the back of the head so she could get a look at La Diabla’s worn out face. She smiled as she could see the woman trying to recover from this latest round of punishment. She actually felt a tingle between her legs as she saw that tear streak on the cheek. Her prisoner was starting to break. This was a sure sign that she was winning this battle and soon, she will have her revenge against the woman who tortured her! “You look like a complete mess…hehehehe aw, is this getting to be too much for you?” she teased.

La Diabla felt her head fall back down as Priscilla let go of her chin. She hated being this vulnerable and showing how the torture was breaking her down. She felt her tear on her cheek still and her breathing was really heavy. She really hated Priscilla insulting her. She then slowly lifted her head and saw that evil smirk on that evil face. “Stop this……stop torturing me…..” she mumbled.

“Stop torturing you? Oh nonsense! I still have more torture to go! I can imagine how much your ribs are feeling my torture, but I think Helga deserves a turn. Or do you want her to beat your feet still?” Priscilla smiled.

La Diabla shook her head slowly and dropped her head. The choice was not good for her either way. “Stop….torturing me…..” she panted. She wanted to be released and end this torment on her body.

“Well, I think we will give your feet a break. For now……” Priscilla grinned. She then stood up out of her chair and motioned for Helga to come to her. “I think it is your turn to torment her ribs. As you can tell, they are REALLY sensitive…Have fun!” she said and then walked towards La Diabla’s right side and headed towards her feet. She wanted to see what Helga was doing to them. She watched as Helga was headed towards the front of La Diabla, then she got near the feet, and she looked down at them. Priscilla smiled as she saw how pink the soles were at this moment. She imagined how much pain they were in, but more importantly, how responsive to touch they were going to be. All part of her master plan to break La Diabla and to completely humiliate her.

Helga made it to La Diabla’s front and looked the woman up and down. She could see the sweaty face, the tear on her cheek, and then she looked down the body noticing those naked breasts and now she could see the ribs that she was going to play with. She watched Priscilla tickle those ribs and her style was more about the skin. Helga was going to push La Diabla into insanity when she goes after those same ribs. She approached the body and stared at La Diabla’s face. “You look exhausted little woman…Now, Helga will break you. You may not survive this. You will wish for death. But don’t worry, I won’t let you die. I will just make you wish you could!” she threatened as she then cracked her knuckles.

La Diabla heard the threat and a feeling of true fear ripped through her. She was so helpless at this moment. There was absolutely nothing she could do to protect herself and now this huge woman was going to torture her to the point of her wanting to die. She remembered when she made those same threats to her victims and would push them to their absolute limits. Now it was going to happen to her. “Please….just leave me alone….” she whimpered.

Helga grinned hearing that and then she reached her hands forward and placed them on La Diabla’s sides, her four fingers griping the back, her palms made contact with the sides and her thumbs were directly on the ribs. She then started to rotate her thumbs in mini circles and pressed deep into the flesh and she could feel the actual bones. With that deep pressing she saw the look of abject tickle fear on La Diabla’s face and saw the eyes pop open, her mouth opened, and the loud sound of tortured laughter came pouring out. This gave her chills as these ribs of the outlaw were very responsive to her thumb presses and she was truly going to enjoy this moment.

La Diabla screamed in hysterical laughter as she felt those very strong thumbs pressing into her ribs. She had never felt anything like this before as whenever she was tickled on her ribs, it was on the surface. This was a deep tickling, and her body was not prepared for the intense sensation. Her head shook wildly, her mouth wide open and the sound of her laughter echoed off the cavern walls. Her eyes were bugged out and she didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t move her body since the strong hands of Helga were clamped on her sides, holding her in place. Now she wanted to beg for mercy and didn’t care about her pride. Her body was trying to survive this kind of assault. Unfortunately for her, she couldn’t get words out, just loud, shrieking hysterical laughter.

Priscilla was actually taken aback as she heard the really loud laughter coming from La Diabla. She knew Helga was very good at her job and knew the rib tickling was going to be bad for the outlaw, but she never expected to hear such a loud laugh from her. She was truly impressed with the Russian’s ability to draw out the worst ticklish sensations. She then looked around the cavern and could see all the other prisoners looking down at them. They all had looks of fear on their faces as they saw La Diabla get tortured. She ended up spotting Cheyenne and a feeling of dominance filled her body. Just earlier this morning, she had to deal with that young woman’s failures during those contests, but after berating her and now torturing her friend, Priscilla started to feel good about what she did to poor Cheyenne. Breaking her spirit mentally and emotionally, then torturing her friend was definitely satisfying.

Darby’s mouth dropped in shock as she watched Helga tickling La Diabla’s ribs with such great force. It made her remember just how effective Helga is with tickling as she endured the same kind of torture earlier this morning. The screams coming from La Diabla started to affect her. She could see the ticklish anguish on the face and the screams of laughter were bone chilling. Her heart went out to La Diabla. That woman was getting completely tortured and humiliated in front of everyone. Darby’s desire to help La Diabla grew, and she wish she could do something to help her. She remembered when La Diabla helped rescue her when she was captured by Madam Olivia at the Mission and now, she wanted to help her. She felt helpless as she saw the tickle torture. She could only hope that the torture doesn’t last too long.

Helga continued to press and rotate her thumbs deep into the ribcages, making sure she was pressing in those spaces between the ribs which would produce the most horrible tickling torment. She was enjoying herself as she watched La Diabla’s head whipping around, and the laughter was still going strong. When she would tickle the space between the ribs, her thumbs would move to the next crevice and tickle there. She also used her four fingers to press into the back of the ribs and continued to make her victim laugh uncontrollably. It was as though La Diabla was a doll, and she was going to play with that toy.

Priscilla continued to enjoy the sweet, very loud laughter of La Diabla. She watched as Helga continued to work on the ribs with such precision and aggression. She thought about what would have happened if it was her very own ribs getting worked over in that style and those hands and she was extremely grateful she paid Helga VERY well. She knew how ticklish her own ribs were so the agony La Diabla was experiencing, she could understand. Her revenge was coming to fruition, and she felt this extreme sense of satisfaction. The best part though was she was nowhere near done with torturing this woman. She then looked down at those tenderized feet and smiled. She reached her right hand forward and made contact on the right foot. She quickly swiped her index finger along the length of the sole and the foot flopped around like a fish out of water. This made her smile with great intensity. She then swiped her left index finger along the length of the sole on the left foot and that foot wriggled around uncontrollably. When Helga told her that she loves to beat helpless feet, she said that it makes the feet much more sensitive to touch because every single nerve is stimulated and on fire. So even moderately ticklish women would be MORE ticklish. Priscilla felt excitement as the thought of La Diabla’s feet being so ticklish crossed her mind. Ever since she was tortured on her own feet by this same woman, she dreamed of getting her revenge on her feet. She would dream of the day when she would have La Diabla’s feet in her clutches and then tickle them until she made the woman lose her mind. Now they were right there. But, she had to be patient. She had the rest of the body to torment first. Priscilla then started to walk back towards the front and before she got there, she took a moment to look at La Diabla’s naked ass. “She really does have a nice ass….” she smiled and then made it back to the front and stood next to Helga on her left side. She could see the look of sheer agony on the victim’s face, and it greatly pleased her.

La Diabla was continuing to suffer as she felt those very strong hands on her ribs. From the backside to the thumbs on the front of her ribs, the sheer amount of tickle torture was truly deep within her body. She had no idea how to react anymore. Her body just continued to suffer, and her head started to fall forward out of exhaustion. Her laughter hit the silent phase again and she had trouble breathing. Her eyes were now looking at the floor of the cavern and she could feel herself drooling with her saliva dripping to the floor. Her eyes were getting very wet, and she was on the verge of breaking down into sobs. Then finally the tickling stopped. The hands removed themselves from her ribs and she took in a large breath of air and exhaled it out with such force as she tried to recover from that onslaught. She started to breathe very hard and was desperate to get air into her body. It took a few minutes to get her breathing back to a state of normalcy and she slowly lifted her head, her hair sticking to her face. She could see both Helga and Priscilla staring at her, and they had a look of glee in their eyes. A feeling of dread coursed through her as they had no intention of stopping. “Please….I had enough……stop….torturing me….” she wheezed.

Priscilla looked at Helga and then they both laughed. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Are you kidding? Stop torturing you? You stupid bitch, I am nowhere near finished with you. Helga, can you get her ribs again to send her a message?” she asked with a sweet tone in her voice to the Russian.

“DA! I will be happy to do so…..” Helga grinned as she then walked towards La Diabla’s left side and behind her. She then reached her hands around La Diabla’s upperbody and now her four fingers were on the front of the ribcage, her palms clamped on the sides and her thumbs on the backside of the ribs. Then, she started to press and knead her fingers into the cage with great intensity. She laughed to herself as La Diabla’s head whipped backwards, her long hair hitting Helga in the face. She could hear that extremely loud laughter once again and she really drilled her fingers into the ribs. Her fingers vibrated over the cage and when they made it to the top of the cage, she could feel La Diabla’s breasts hitting the fingers.

La Diabla once again went into a ticklish panic as she felt the sheer power of those fingers on her ribs once again. Her eyes were bulging, her face getting red, the sweat now flying off her face and her lungs were burning as she continued to laugh uncontrollably. She could even feel the bottoms of her breasts getting touched and the skin was somewhat being tickled. Her hips started to writhe as she tried to get away from the fingers. The Russian tormentor had a firm grip on her ribs, and she just couldn’t get away. This was driving her crazy because the ticking was relentless. Her eyes did see Priscilla standing there with a cruel smirk on her face and it made her mad, but she just had to laugh. Now, her mind started to wonder just how far this was going to go. A fear of her literally dying from being tickled started to form in her brain as breathing became more difficult. Her body was now starting to react to the possibility, and it was definitely breaking her will. She knew she was going to start begging for her life, even though her pride was not going to like it.

Priscilla continued to watch La Diabla suffer from the aggressive rib tickling by Helga. She was very amused by the way those fingers would rub up and down the ribs, kneading all over the bones and crevices between them and the sheer intensity of the laughter. She could also see the fingers sometimes moving towards the bottoms of those naked breasts and she was fixated on those same breasts. She did like the curve of the breasts, and those soft brown nipples. A pang of lust came into her body as she imagined that those same breasts would be ticklish as well. Flashbacks of her being tied up and her breasts being tickled by La Diabla filled her mind and she remembered just how agonizing it was. The memories of her losing her own mind and worst yet, the amount of lust that filled her body back then was now making her desire those breasts. She took a deep inhale and then exhaled as she stared at those tits jiggling and bouncing around. “Helga, can you pause for a moment?” she asked.

La Diabla felt the rib tickling assault cease and once again she took in a huge amount of air as she tried to catch her breath again. She started to cough harder as her lungs were still burning. She was gagging and just wanted to survive. Some time passed and she started to have some kind of normal breathing pattern and her mind was still spinning. Her body was truly starting to break down and now she started to beg. “Please….Priscilla….*cough cough* please….no more….Please stop…..I…I can’t take it…anymore *cough cough*” she wheezed.

“Awww….You hear that Helga? The great La Diabla is now begging for mercy..hehehehe I love it..” Priscilla taunted and then got close to La Diabla’s body. She then kissed the outlaw on the forehead and smiled. She then started to run her fingers on her left hand through the woman’s sweaty hair. “You must really be suffering right now…You look like a total mess, and you are actually starting to beg me. How about I give you a slight break? Huh? Sounds good?” she teased. She then placed her hands on La Diabla’s breasts and gave them a slight squeeze.

La Diabla’s eyes popped open as she felt her breasts being squeezed and now groped by Priscilla! She slowly shook her head “No” as now this woman was going to go after her more intimate places on her body. “No no no no…please don’t touch me….please don’t..” she whimpered. She then felt her nipples being flickered by fingers and it sent a wave of erotic sensations through her body., She DID NOT want to be sexually teased. “Please Priscilla…please stop touching my breasts…”

“I like these tits of yours…they could be bigger, but they are really, I mean, really sexy. I want to play with them for a bit. Or should we beat your feet, or tickle you? Let me know…” Priscilla teased and threatened.

La Diabla groaned in agony as she didn’t want any of those options. She completely understood the method Priscilla was doing to her as she used it on her own victims. She didn’t want to make this choice, but she needed to prevent her body from feeling the pain on the soles of her feet, or another round of tickling. “My breasts…play with them…” she whispered.

“WHAT??!!! I can’t hear you! Did you just tell me that I could play with your breasts?” Priscilla smiled with evil glee. She truly wanted to humiliate La Diabla.

“Play with my breasts….” La Diabla said with more volume in her voice and with great embarrassment. Not loud enough for the rest of the cavern to hear, but definitely audible enough to make Priscilla and Helga smile.

“SURE!!!! LA DIABLA TOLD ME TO PLAY WITH HER TITTIES!!!!!” Priscilla shouted so the entire cavern could hear her. She then moved her body, so she was now behind La Diabla and embraced her from behind. She then reached her arms around La Diabla’s body and placed her hands on the naked breasts. A thrill went through her body as she could feel the softness of the breasts and felt the shape. They felt amazing on her hands, and she couldn’t believe she was actually groping the naked breasts of El Guapo’s greatest warrior.

La Diabla felt completely embarrassed as she felt those hands on her breasts. She could feel the soft hands rubbing her tits and she had a mixture of humiliation and anger as she was groped. She couldn’t even move her body away as she was trapped. She felt as though she had no choice as her feet were still aching and she still needed to recover from that brutal tickling she received. Her face started to blush, and she lowered her head. What was also not helping was she felt Priscilla’s breasts pressed against her back through Priscilla’s shirt. She then felt a chill go through her body as she now felt Priscilla’s head next to hers.

Priscilla loved the fact she was holding La Diabla from behind, her hands still groping and rubbing the breasts and now her head was next to the outlaw’s. She then gave her a kiss on the cheek and then started to whisper in her ear. “You are such an evil bitch, but you are still very attractive. I bet you are loving my touch on your tits, aren’t you? Feels good, doesn’t it? Especially when I do this….” she whispered as she then used her thumbs to flicker across the nipples. Her thumbs would graze across each nipple, making sure she stimulated them. A smile formed on her face as the nipples started to get stiff. “That’s a good girl…Yeah, you like this. I know you hate me, but your body loves me right now. Remember when you teased my tits? Yeah, you got me real hot that day. No matter how much I hated you, what you were doing to my breasts felt amazing. So now I am going to do the same to you. I may just tease you between your legs too…..” she teased.

La Diabla felt chills in her body as Priscilla was right. Her body absolutely loved the feeling on the nipples, and they grew very stiff. But her mind was still in a state of hate and helplessness. When she heard the threat of being teased between her legs, she felt a tingle there, but she hated it. She did not want to be sexually teased by this woman. “Please….stop touching me….” she whimpered.

“But if I stop touching you, Helga will beat your feet again. Do you really want that? Your poor feet have been suffering. I know you can feel them throbbing and they feel really sensitive. So, I think me touching you is a much better proposition don’t you agree?” Priscilla whispered in response as she now moved her fingers along the sides of the tits and soon, they made it to the undersides, and she stroked the sensitive skin. She then felt La Diabla’s body jerk from that touch and she did it again. She traced her fingers very lightly along that stretch of skin and once again, La Diabla body jerked, and she heard a giggle. “Why I’ll be!!! Someone is ticklish on her titties huh? Kitchy kitchy koo!!” she teased as she then sped up the pace of her strokes.

“hehehehehehehe stop!! Come on! Hehehehe don’t hahahahahaha tickle me hahahahaha THERE!!” La Diabla squealed as the tickling on the undersides of her breasts continued. With her body so tired, she was far more sensitive and now the tickling was driving her crazy. She started to try and twist her body, but she was being held still in Priscilla’s embrace. Her breasts were quite ticklish, and she continued to feel total humiliation. “Please stop hahahahahaha tickling meeeeeeeeeee!!!” she begged.

“Someone is SO ticklish on her titties! I love ticklish titties! Your breasts belong to me! I love your cute little giggles…such a giggly girl, aren’t you?” Priscilla teased as she then used her nails to tickle underneath the breasts. Her fingers would go from the inside edge of the mound, then slowly stroke on the underside along the curve until it made it to the outside edge of the breasts, then went right back in the opposite direction. She could feel the body jerking within her grasp and she kept her head next to her prisoner. She then moved her head back a little and found La Diabla’s ear. Priscilla then stuck out her tongue and gave the lobe a little lick and she softly nibbled on that same lobe. She wanted to turn her on so the tickling would be worse.

Cheyenne was in total shock as she saw her friend having her breasts played with. She could see Priscilla’s hands tickling them and she could hear the giggles coming out. She felt so bad for La Diabla as she was sure this had to be very humiliating for such a proud woman. She started to shift her weight on her legs, going from one leg to another in anticipation as she wanted for La Diabla to somehow, someway free herself. Cheyenne felt absolutely helpless, and her heart was simply breaking from watching a person she cared about being tormented. It was bad enough she endured abuse from Priscilla, she didn’t want her friend to go through it as well.

La Diabla tried to fight the sensual teasing that Priscilla was doing to her body. Kissing on her earlobe was always a sexual weakness for her, but she didn’t want to give Priscilla the satisfaction. Her body was responding to the touch, and she felt herself getting weaker. As she was about to moan, she squealed in giggles as her breasts were still being tickled. That sensation mixed with the ear kissing was really breaking her down and she felt like surrendering her body, but she had to hold firm. “hehehehe please stop torturing hehehehehe meeee!!” she continued to squeal.

Priscilla then gave one last lick to the ear, then pulled her body away from La Diabla’s and let go of the breasts. She then made her way back in front of her prisoner and loved the way she looked. She could tell La Diabla was getting weaker by the moment, and she was definitely going to break this woman. She looked at those breasts once again and licked her lips. She then leaned her head forward and stuck out her tongue. She did a slow lick on the right nipple with the flat of her tongue and then moved her head to the left nipple and licked that nipple too. The taste of the nipples really gave her a thrill and she could hear that moan finally come from La Diabla. “Mmmmmmmmm….you taste pretty good. But that is the end of your break, time for more torture!!!! So, what should we do? Tickle you or beat your feet?” she offered.

La Diabla groaned after feeling that tongue on her nipples and then faced with a choice of torture. Neither option was appealing, so she settled for begging. “Priscilla….let me go….no more torture. Please…I can’t take it anymore…please….” her voice whimpered. She looked at Priscilla’s face and hoped this was all over. She even curled her toes, thinking about potential strikes on her feet as she knew Helga was somewhere behind her.

“Well, since you didn’t choose, I will choose for you. I choose…..tickling your cute tummy!” Priscilla said with giddiness in her voice and clapped her hands in excitement. She then pulled up her chair and sat down. She was now eye level with the helpless belly and stared at that area. She then put the tip of her right index fingernail on her bottom lip, wondering where she should tickle on that sweet stomach. She could tickle the part right by the ribs. She could tickle the skin around that cute innie belly button. Or she could even tickle that area below the navel and towards the groin. As she looked at the groin, she could see the trimmed pubic hair and the thought of that sweet pussy vulnerable to her did give her a moment of sensual excitement. But she had to focus. She wanted to torture this woman, not please her. She decided she would start at the top of the stomach and work her way all the way down.

La Diabla groaned as she heard where the next tickle target was going to be. Her stomach was a very responsive area to touch, and she was already so tired. Having her stomach tickled would be horrible for her and she truly did not know how much more she could take. Having her feet beaten again was not a better option so she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. “Noooooooo….don’t tickle me anymore…this is getting cruel…” she moaned.

“Cruel? Are you serious? After you completely humiliated me and tortured me while we were in Mexico, and this is cruel? Well you bitch, you haven’t seen what cruel is yet….” Priscilla snarled. She then took the tips of her index fingers and started to softly stroke the upper stomach area and notice the flesh immediately tried to retract. The belly was sucked in, trying to avoid her fingers but it was no use. She loved how the stomach started to quiver and she was getting the body to try and twist away. Then she started to hear those cute girlish giggles coming from La Diabla, which only fueled her more. “Does this tickle you? I bet it does! You truly are a ticklish little bitch, aren’t you?” she teased.

La Diabla continued to giggle as the fingers continued to tickle her upper stomach area. She couldn’t get her torso away from this woman and now it was driving her crazy. Her giggles started to get stronger, and it was now turning into a strong laugh. “HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! Come on!!! Please stop this!!! I AHAHAHAHAHA don’t want to be tickled HAHAHAHAHAHAHA anymore!!!!” she started to beg. The fingers on her stomach were pretty consistent in its stroking rhythm and it was truly driving her crazy. She tried to move her ass backwards so that her upper body can move away from the fingers, but when she did, she felt a hard slap on her ass and immediately straightened up. That put her stomach right back into Priscilla’s fingers and she started to laugh again, then moved her ass backwards, only to have it slapped again!

Helga was amused as she slapped that beautiful ass twice. She was enjoying watching Priscilla tickle that sexy stomach and she wanted something to do. She then grabbed her bamboo stick and did a light tapping motion on the bottom of the left foot, trying to stimulate the nerves in that foot again. She saw the foot wince and wiggle in pain, and she continued the lightly slap the stick against the sensitive skin.

La Diabla yelped in pain as once again her foot was getting hit by that stick. It wasn’t as hard as it was before, but it still bothered her a lot as her foot was really sensitive at this point. The tickling on her belly was not helping at all and she mixed her yelps of pain with her loud laughter. “HAHAHAHA OW!!! THAT HAHAHAHAHAHA HURTS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA”

Priscilla could hear the yelps of pain as her fingers continued to tickle that skin and she looked around the left side of La Diabla and could see Helga doing those light strikes against the foot. She chuckled to herself because the choice was either a foot beating or tickling. So much for that choice as both options were being administered. She now started to move her fingers down and now used her four fingers on each hand to tickle that stomach area below the top part of the stomach and above the navel. This proved to be very effective as La Diabla continued to laugh uncontrollably. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!!! La Diabla is SUCH a ticklish bitch! Yes she is! She is a bitch bitch bitch!! Isn’t that right bitch? Tell me you’re a bitch!” Priscilla said as her fingers now scrabbled at a much faster pace.

La Diabla continued to shriek and scream in laughter as her belly was being tickled. She started to sway her body side to side, trying to avoid the fingers but they stayed there on her skin. She heard the taunts of being called a bitch and even though she hated that word, there was nothing she could do. She also felt that bamboo stick on the sole of her left foot and her mind was overwhelmed by the dueling sensations. She started to wish she could just pass out. She wanted to be unconscious so she couldn’t feel this torment anymore. During this tickling, the beating of her foot finally stopped so now the tickling sensations seemed to increase ten fold! She squealed when the fingers finally moved away from her belly, but now were tickling her sides, right near her hip bones. “NOT THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE!!!” she screamed as that part of her body was really sensitive.

Priscilla could only smile as she loved that reaction coming from her victim. She loved how when her fingers stroke the sides, La Diabla’s eyes would widen. When her fingers went back to the belly, the eyes would shut tight, and her mouth would open wider. Now, she wanted to try something. She used her left hand to tickle that lower right side and then used her right hand to tickle the belly. She giggled to herself as the reaction was La Diabla’s head shaking wildly, her now sweaty hair flying all over the place. The eyes were still shut tight, but then they would open very wide and then shut tight again. Priscilla was having a lot of fun tickling this woman. She wanted to make sure she drove her completely over the edge as she never wanted to deal with this outlaw ever again. “Your tummy is so ticklish!! I just love tickling it!”

La Diabla just continued to laugh. It was now getting to the point where she had difficulty breathing again. Her lungs were burning, her body really started aching, her feet felt like they were on fire and her throat was getting really sore. She felt herself getting weaker and now her head slumped forward, and she just laughed. Her body didn’t even squirm anymore, just her stomach area as exhaustion was setting in. Then the tickling stopped. She started to breathe heavy and was coughing heavy once again. She felt a soreness in her chest with each cough and she knew her body was breaking down. “please…hehehehe…Priscilla please….you…got to hehehehe stop….You are ….killing me…..” she panted.

“Am I? GOOD!!! I want you to feel like you are dying. This is your punishment for completely humiliating me. Did you know after you left my home, my husband found me? That was ok, but his men were in the room too. Those men saw me NAKED!!! I was still tied up, my tits out for the world to see, my pussy exposed too. You have any idea how embarrassed I was seeing those same men again? I know they were imagining my naked body again. YOU embarrassed me and you tortured me. Did you stop? No, you didn’t. If it wasn’t for my husband showing up, you would have killed me!” Priscilla said as she recalled what happened to her at the hands of La Diabla. That anger started to build up in her again as her mind had that flashback.

La Diabla started to remember that day too. She did enjoy torturing Priscilla that day and was going to send that woman completely over the edge. Now she was in that desperate position, and she wanted to be free. She slowly lifted her head and looked at Priscilla with her tired eyes. “I’m sorry….I’m sorry I did that to you…” she apologized then her head slumped down.

Priscilla had a smirk on her face when she heard La Diabla trying to apologize to her. “You’re sorry? Haha how cute. You are going to be sorry when I am done with you. I want to send you a message. Your idiot leader El Guapo is on the run somewhere and when we find him, he will be executed. But for you, I have better plans. Oh yes….you won’t die today. I will let you know what I have planned for you a little later….But for now, you need some…….TICKLES!!!!” she laughed as her fingers went right back to the belly and started tickling that skin. Her fingers turned to claws and she now started to run those nails all over the belly, making a side to side motion, then and up and down motion. She saw La Diabla lift her head and started to scream in laughter. She then held onto the side of her victim with her left hand and squeezed that side and used her right hand to scrabble her nails on the belly.

La Diabla was now bouncing in place as she felt those intense ticklish sensations once again. Her head leaned all the way back and she laughed with great intensity. She really started to suffer and just wanted it to end. It was bad enough that she wasn’t going to be killed, but tortured. She was doing her best to not cry at this moment. Her emotions were starting to break down with the continued tickle torture, but she still had some fight still left in her. She did not want to break. Her will and strength meant everything to her. But this torture was worse than what she received at Madam Olivia’s brothel. This was definitely worse than that day when she broke down and agreed to Madam Olivia’s extortion demands. Plus, she was getting pleasured on her body. Madam Olivia and Francine was teasing her sexually and she was about to have a monster orgasm, and her body really wanted it. She was broken physically by sex, but this situation was far worse. Priscilla did tease her sexually a few times during this event, but her intent was to break her spirit, not her body. Her mind started to focus on holding out as long as possible. She had to fight, but it was so hard. Her voice now started to slip into silent laughter, and she started to whisper the words, “Please Priscilla! No more tickling! You win! You win!”. She figured if she admitted defeat, perhaps the torture would stop.

Priscilla heard the wheezing words and laughed. “I won? Hahaha Of course I won. I won as soon as you were chained up. I am not done with you slut….” she taunted. She then stopped tickling the belly and let La Diabla catch some oxygen again as her silent laughter was dominating her. She saw the head slump down again, the sweaty black hair covering the sides of her face and hanging down. “We can’t have that….” she said as she got up from her chair and moved the hair to the back of La Diabla. “Your hair was covering your breasts. I want to look at them as I continue your torture. Helga? Can you hold her hair back, so it won’t get in the way anymore?”

“Da, I can do that…” Helga responded. She walked towards the right side of La Diabla and scooped up the hair and held it in her hand. That way the hair would no longer be free flowing. She then nodded to Priscilla and started go back so she could stare at La Diabla’s bare feet.

“Actually, can you stay where you were? I want you to tickle her sides. She told me that you are not an effective tickler. I think you should show her just how talented you are….” Priscilla asked, with a smile on her face. She loved Helga’s tickling style as it was so ruthless. Now, she wanted to sit back and watch La Diabla suffer even more, and she could stare at the naked breasts.

“I can do that….” Helga grinned as she now got back in position, slightly off the right side of La Diabla and still behind her. She then leaned her head forward and whispered in La Diabla’s ear. “So, you said I was not a good tickler huh? Well, I will show you….” she teased. She then reached her hands towards the lower sides of La Diabla’s body, and her hands clamped down on the sides, just above the hipbones and then squeezed and vibrated her fingers on those extremely sensitive spots.

La Diabla roared in laughter as she felt those powerful hands squeezing her sensitive sides. She hated when Priscilla was tickling her, but when Helga did it, it was definitely far worse. For such a powerful woman, Helga had tremendous tickling techniques La Diabla thought. She could feel that ticklish electricity soaring through her body, and she even tried to pull her arms up as they were still shackled above her head. Her eyes bugged out once again and she could see Priscilla sitting in her chair, staring at her and her chest, enjoying herself. She tried to plead to Priscilla with her facial expressions, hoping that she could call off Helga, but with that evil smile on that face, she knew there was not going to be any mercy.

Helga continued to squeeze those sides and she loved it when La Diabla arched her back into her. She could feel the victim’s head bouncing off her chest area and then it would jerk forward. Now that she let go of La Diabla’s hair it was whipping around wildly as the poor woman was losing control. Helga dug her fingers deeper into the sides as she wanted to drill in deep. She absolutely loved the reactions she was getting. The sound of the laughter was maniacal now. Her hands then started to form as lobster claws and now she was “clawing” the hipbones and up the sides to the ribcage, then back down. Helga’s fingers were drilling down into the flesh and when she looked down at La Diabla’s face, which was now facing the ceiling, she saw the look of sheer tickle hell on it. She loved how red the face was getting. She loved how the mouth was wide open and the sound of that insane laughter gave her such a thrill. She also enjoyed seeing the saliva that was flying out of the mouth as she knew she was pushing this woman to the very brink of insanity. It only wanted to make her drill even more, which she did.

Priscilla leaned back in her chair, her right leg crossed over her left knee, her hands clasped together over the right knee. She was enjoying the sight before her. Her bounty hunter Helga was lobster clawing the lower sides of an enemy she wanted to destroy. La Diabla was in pure agony, and it gave her such a thrill to see. This entire session made her feel invincible. She just loved seeing her enemy in absolute ticklish hell. She could see how the body was breaking down, she could tell the will of the woman was wearing down and she really wanted to push her past the brink to make sure she will never be a threat again. As she stared at the sight before her, she looked at La Diabla’s breasts and then the belly. Her eyes now stared at the navel, and she licked her lips. She was looking at her next target.

Darby had a hard time keeping her emotions in check. She was still not fully recovered from the brutal tickling she received earlier and the mental impact it had on her as her mission was busted and these poor women were doomed to be sold as sex slaves. Now, she was watching her one time enemy get brutally tickled tortured. This torture seemed really ruthless, and she really felt for La Diabla. She knew probably better than anyone in this entire cavern how much tickling could be absolute torture. She knew she was in that position so many times in a year’s span and could truly empathize with La Diabla. Listening to her scream in laughter sent chills in Darby’s body. She could see how La Diabla was breaking down and wondered how much more she could take. She could see how red in the face she was; she could hear her labored breathing between tickles. She heard the moans of pain when her feet were beaten. Darby wished she could help La Diabla. She wanted to rescue her from the torment she was receiving, but that’s what made Darby sad. There was nothing she could do while she was in the cage. She felt completely helpless.

“Ok Helga, you can let her breathe. I will give her a moment, then I will go after her cute belly button….” Priscilla instructed.

La Diabla felt the hands leave her body and she sucked in a huge amount of air. That torment by Helga was absolutely horrific to her and her energy was just about gone. Now she was getting closer to the edge of breaking. Her head drifted, then slumped forward as she tried to catch her breath. She would open and close her eyes, trying to get her mind focused as she was close to snapping. She felt herself drooling again as a long strand dripped from her mouth and hit the floor. She tried to close her mouth to avoid more from coming out, but she needed her nose and mouth to breathe. Her body was hot, she could every single nerve in her body was on high alert. She desperately wanted this to stop. It was too much of an overwhelming sensation at this point. La Diabla then lifted her head and saw Priscilla still leaning back in her chair with a huge grin on her face. She did not care at this moment, she had to plead for some kind of mercy. “Priscilla….please….you have to let me go…..I said…you win….let me go….Please…” she panted.

Priscilla’s eyes turned to slits as she heard La Diabla’s pleas. She then uncrossed her legs and leaned forward. “Is the infamous La Diabla, the most feared outlaw in the West actually begging me, Priscilla Montenegro, to stop this torture? Are you actually BEGGING ME to stop?” she said with a sarcastic tone.

“Yes….yes…I’m…begging you…to stop this….I don’t feel well…” La Diabla whimpered. Her body was really aching at this point because of the double torture. She was tickled by Priscilla, then Helga would come in with a much more physical brand of tickle torment. She felt embarrassed by having to beg a woman she just flat out hated, but her body was in distress.

“This is so much fun! I have the bitch La Diabla begging me now. Well, I’m not done with you sweetie…” Priscilla smiled, then took her right hand and started to lightly tap La Diabla’s left cheek. “Say, as Helga was putting you through Hell, I couldn’t help but notice your cute belly button. Then I remembered what you did to mine. You pretty much destroyed me. You had me screaming and it was such a horrible feeling. Remember that moment?” Priscilla said in a sweet tone.

La Diabla started to remember when she did go after Priscilla’s navel. She remembered how she feather teased it, how she used her fingers and even her tongue. She had a bad feeling the same was about to be done to her. “Please don’t…Just let me go…No more…I’m begging you…” she whimpered.

“Let me think about it. Um…..NO!!!” Priscilla yelled out. She then reached her left hand forward and using her index finger, she poked the navel, which made La Diabla’s body stiffen up. Priscilla’s eyes lit up as she saw that reaction. “Someone has a VERY ticklish belly button!!! This is going to be a lot of fun…” she taunted as she then started to use that same index finger and slowly circled it around the navel, touching that very sensitive skin. She giggled as La Diabla’s ass jerked backwards, making her belly button get further away from the finger. She nodded to Helga who then smacked that ass, forcing La Diabla’s upperbody to get upright again. Priscilla then saw Helga stand next to La Diabla but put her upper body behind La Diabla to prevent her from moving her ass backwards. Now, she could do her tickle damage to the belly button without it jerking away from her. She returned her finger back to the navel and started to circle around that delicate skin once again.

La Diabla shrieked in ticklish agony as she felt that finger tickling that very sensitive skin around her navel. When she tried to move her rear end backwards, it was immediately met by that brick wall known as Helga. This prevented her from moving her button away and now the finger was circling around the outer rim of the button which was destroying her. Her navel was always responsive to touch. Even when she touched it with her hand, she would have to do it quickly as it was quite sensitive there. She looked down and saw the finger circling around her button and another wave of very powerful laughter flowed through her. The feeling was so intense she gritted her teeth for a moment, tried to hold in the laughter, then exploded in true raw, hellacious laughter. The sound of her laughter echoed throughout the entire cavern and the girls trapped in cages felt that agony in their own bodies.

Priscilla smiled cruelly as her finger continued stroke around that belly button. She then focused on the bottom of the button, that very soft and sensitive skin that was located there. She swiped her nail there in a side to side motion, the nail never going outside the diameter of the navel. She focused her eyes as her finger made the motion as though it was hypnotizing her. She saw the flesh quivering under her touch, and she just wanted to keep doing it. She was now in that trance where nothing else was in the room with her. It was just her finger on that skin. The laughter was not in her ears. The sounds of nothing were there. She was in a tunnel vision. She just wanted to tickle that skin. Her nail then went to the outside edge of the navel right to the right side and she saw the belly muscles spasming in ticklish agony. Priscilla stuck her tongue out a little to the side of her mouth as her nail now traveled to the left side on the outer edge of the button and teased that skin. She could not hear the ear piercing screams of the owner of that navel. All she could focus on was the sound of her nail scratching along that skin.

La Diabla continued to scream as her skin was still being tormented. Now she felt her eyes watering again and some tears came down just from the sheer stress of the moment. She felt trapped and completely helpless. She could not protect her belly button, and this was just pure torture. Now she started to feel lightheaded and was hoping she would pass out. That thought gave her peace of mind as she wouldn’t feel anything. She would be in deep slumber and no more tickling in her body. She closed her eyes and prayed it would be over and she would be unconscious. Then, the tickling stopped. This drove her insane! She was so close to passing out and now she was given a reprieve! On one hand it was good because she wasn’t being tickled, but on the other hand, it only meant there was another round coming.

“Awww…..she looks like she is about to pass out. We can’t have that! So, let me give you a minute rest. See? I am not too cruel! You have one minute of mercy…” Priscilla taunted.

La Diabla fought back her emotions as she wanted to just let them all out. She definitely had enough of this torture. But she still had her pride and was not going to let her emotions out. She could deal with begging and pleading, but she was not going to break down emotionally for this woman. She felt she would rather die than show that. “Please…Priscilla…stop this…you got to stop this…” she whimpered.

“You sure are a polite prisoner hehehe” Priscilla giggled. She then leaned her face into La Diabla’s. “You are wasting your one minute break. I suggest you use it to get some energy because what I will do next will probably drive you absolutely insane. I am going to do to your belly, what you did to me…..” she threatened.

La Diabla looked at Priscilla and could see that coldness in the eyes. She knew she was going to have to endure more torture and she had to prepare her mind. She listened to Priscilla’s words and thought about when she tormented her. She started to remember how she attacked Priscilla’s belly and then she remembered a certain technique she used. Her eyes then went wide as she hoped Priscilla was not going to do the same thing! “No….please don’t….leave me alone….I am begging you…” she whimpered in fear.

Priscilla’s eyes turned to slits as she heard the begging. She knew La Diabla figured out what she was going to do next. “Hmmm…it is mid day and I am getting a little hungry. My mouth has a craving for something really tasty. Tell me, is your navel as delicious as it looks? Hehehe” she giggled as she then licked her lips. She then lowered her head towards the belly button and stared at it. She saw the belly quivering in fear, and she smiled. She then stuck her tongue out and did a quick lick over the belly button. She felt the navel quiver and she loved how she was about to torture it.

La Diabla quivered in ticklish fear as she felt that tongue lick her belly button. She could feel the wetness and it drove her crazy. Then she felt another lick and she couldn’t help but giggle. The sensations weren’t as bad as a finger, but it still tickled her greatly. “mmmm hehehehehehe dooooonnnnn’ttt hehehehehe don’t do that…hehehehehehe” she continued to giggle. Then she squeaked in surprise as she felt Priscilla’s hands grasp her sides to hold her stomach area still and then she felt the tongue licking several more times which made her go crazy. She grunted and groaned about the tongue tickling and felt so helpless to do anything about it. All she could do was whimper and beg. “It tickles!! Hehehehehe it tickles!!!” she squealed.

Priscilla loved the sound of the giggles and she continued to lick that vulnerable navel. She loved how her tongue would slide across the skin below the navel, then dip inside the button where she let her tongue linger, then finished by licking that skin above the belly button, driving more cute giggles from her victim. Now she did the slow lick. The kind of lick that took about 20 seconds to complete. The tip of her tongue started at the base of the navel, then slowly slid into the deep crevice of the “innie” belly button where she let the tongue sit there. She then swirled her tongue once, then went back to the slow pace and when it got to the outside rim of the navel which was at the top of the button, she let the tongue linger there before she “scooped” the tip out of the button. “Mmmmmmmm…..so delicious…” she cooed as she looked at the saliva soaked belly button. She then tongue kissed the belly button, which only caused hysterical laughter coming from her prisoner.

La Diabla felt that soft tongue across her navel and it sent all kinds of ticklish electricity through her. When the tongue went inside her button her legs started to twitch and she gritted her teeth as the feeling was so intense. Now her body started to convulse as she felt the tongue drilling into her button which made her shriek in laughter! “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP DOING THAT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she wailed away. The tongue was now moving in slow circles inside her navel, touching every square inch of the sensitive skin that was there and she just couldn’t take it. Her head was tilted all the way back and now she moved her head forward and towards her belly as she felt the tongue now just drilling deeper into the button. Her hair went flying forward with her head and through the strands of her hair she could see the top of Priscilla’s head as the nose was pressed into her stomach and that tongue just drilling deeper and deeper.

Priscilla then wrapped her lips around the button and then “French kissed” the belly button. She started to suck around the skin, then she drilled her tongue into the button and swirled it around. She started to imagine she was kissing her husband Julio Montenegro and she was getting into it. Her own lust started to grow with that image in her head and now she kissed that button with a lot more passion. She held onto La Diabla body tighter and she was now moving her head in a rhythm as she enjoyed kissing and sucking on that belly button. She could hear the loud, hysterical laughter coming from La Diabla, but she didn’t care at the moment. She just wanted to enjoy the image in her head.

La Diabla was losing it. That tongue was absolutely destroying her, and she just had to endure it. No matter how much she begged, no matter how much she whined, that tongue continued to devastate her. She did enjoy having her navel played with when she was about to have sex, but this was far different. This was intentional tickle torture and she just laughed. She just laughed and laughed as the sweat came off her face and her lungs were burning. Now her head leaned back, and she just let herself laugh. All she could do was pray that it would end soon. Then the licking stopped, and she let out a loud groan. “OH GAWD YOU HAVE TO STOP!!! Hehehehehehe stop……” she begged.

Priscilla then stood up and put both her hand behind La Diabla’s head and pulled it towards her. She loved what she saw as she stared at that face. It was sweating profusely, and she could tell the mouth was getting dry. The eyes were starting to roll around in the sockets and the breathing was heavy. A surge of adrenaline flowed through her as she could sense she was close to her ultimate goal. To break this woman’s will. To completely destroy her mentally and emotionally. Her revenge was almost complete. Now, it was time to have some more fun! Priscilla the looked over at Helga. “Helga, I think it is time for us to pay a visit to her sexy ass. Ger her in position..” she instructed.

Helga nodded in confirmation and then she grabbed the control chain. She started to pull the chain and then let it slide back towards the ceiling which made La Diabla’s wrists start to come back down. She let the rigging place La Diabla’s upperbody on the ground and then she grabbed the other control chain that was attached to the leg bonds. She then started to pull that chain which made the ankles lift into the air. She kept pulling the chain and soon, La Diabla’s ankles were high in the air and her body formed a 60 degree angle as she wrists were still on the ground. In this position, the ass was in the air, and she stood next to it. “Her ass is ready for you….” she said as she then stood on the left side of the body.

Priscilla made her way over to the right side of the body and saw the ass in the air. She felt a shiver in her body as she loved the way that ass looked. It had a nice, rounded shape to it and very firm. She then reached her left hand forward and gave the ass a gentle squeeze. She confirmed it was firm, but she skin was also very soft. She then started to rub both hands all over the rear end, enjoying the soft skin over those muscles. She then let the tips of her fingers graze the ass and saw it twitch in a ticklish reaction. A smile formed on her face as she realized this ass was ticklish! “Someone has a ticklish ass…..I love it..” she giggled.

“Da! This ass seems VERY ticklish! Here, let’s see her hole too….” Helga said. She then reached forward and using both hands, she applied them to the cheeks and pulled them open, completely exposing the crack of the ass, including the hole.

“Oh my goodness! Look at that puckered hole of hers! How cute!” Priscilla said as she looked upon the defenseless hole. I wonder if it is sensitive?” she said then looked over towards the desk where Helga kept her “tools”. She then walked over to that desk and looked around. She then found a small, fluffy feather and picked it up. The feather was red and was very fluffy. She then walked back over to La Diabla’s body and stood next to the ass. Helga was still holding open the cheeks and Priscilla looked at her hench woman. “Should I?” she asked.

“Da! You should….” Helga smiled back.

“Ok! This will probably drive her absolutely insane, and that’s why I want to do it! Hold her still….” Priscilla requested. She then placed the tip of the feather at the tailbone area, then slowly dragged it through the crack of the ass which sent her victim into immediate screams!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOING TO ME????!!!!” La Diabla screamed as she felt something soft and fluffy dragging through her ass crack. She tried to clench her cheeks, but she couldn’t as Helga’s powerful hands held them open. Now this was an entirely new wave of ticklish hell that she was going through. She never realized just how ticklish she was there, and she had no way to prepare herself for it. Her face was near the ground and her laughter even moved the loose dirt as she was screaming with great power. She tried to clench her cheeks again in a natural defense, but she couldn’t do it. Now that feather was slowly making its way down the cavern of the crack, touching every single nerve in that area and she was in absolute hysterics. La Diabla was now in silent laughter as the feather lingered in that crevice. She truly felt she was in Hell at this moment. Then, her eyes almost popped out of her head when an intense ticklish sensation completely ripped through her body as she felt the feather touching something. Her hole. “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GGGGGGGAAAWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDD NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Priscilla couldn’t help but laugh as she heard that hysterical desperate laughter as the feather stroked around the hole. She could see the hole trying to clench and protect itself, but it couldn’t. The feather fronds circled all around the puckered hole, titillating the nerves in that area. What she truly enjoyed was the near maniacal sound of La Diabla’s laughter. Just when she thought that just maybe she got the worst out of her victim and she couldn’t laugh anymore, this proved her wrong. Priscilla then held the feather completely upright and the place the feather’s quill between both hands and rapidly rubbed her hands together, which made the feather twirl directly into the hole. She smiled when she heard the tortured laughter coming from her victim and she knew she would have never been able to do this without Helga’s strong hands holding that ass completely open.

Helga felt La Diabla’s cheeks trying desperately to close, but she had a solid grip on the cheeks, even with them being a little sweaty. She was truly enjoying watching that feather drill and twirl into that precious and delicate asshole. The sounds of the horrific laughter filled the cavern and she started to feel lust herself. “Such a tickly little hole, isn’t it?” she laughed.

Cheyenne had her hands over her mouth as she heard the horrible laughter coming from her friend. She watched La Diabla get her ass tickle violated and she felt nothing but horror for her friend. She remembered when Helga tortured her ass and it felt absolutely torturous. She felt sad as there was nothing she could do. Each loud shriek coming from La Diabla made her shudder. She then turned away for a moment as it was very tough for her to watch. Her eyes started to well up with tears as she felt so horrible for La Diabla. She just wanted it to end. She couldn’t stand to see such suffering.

La Diabla continued to laugh in total hysteria as her asshole was being feathered. Waves and waves of ticklish sensations rushed through her, and her ankles were trying to move as well as her legs. The way the feather was stimulating her hole became unbearable to her as she never really had that area stimulated for too long. She tried to beg, but she hit that silent laughter mode once again and her lips could only form the words “you’re killing me! You must stop this! I am going to die! Please Priscilla please! I can’t take it anymore” but no sound came out at all. Now her upperbody started to convulse as the ticklish horror overtook her body. Her fingers could touch the dusty floor and they were scraping in that dirt, forming claw marks on the floor. La Diabla closed her eyes and all she could think about was a feather spinning in that very intimate place. There was no other feeling in the world. Just that feather’s fronds spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning in her. Then the feather stopped, and she took a huge breath as though she just came out from under water. Huge breaths were being taken and once again she was coughing uncontrollably.

Priscilla smiled as she pulled the feather away and looked at Helga. “I don’t think we can use this feather anymore..hehehehe” she laughed as she held up the feather. She then looked at it and then at Helga again. “You know what, I think I will keep it. I will keep it as a trophy. This feather kicked La Diabla’s ass! Hahaha!” she laughed. She was feeling quite proud of herself at the moment as she really relished the opportunity to brag about this torture session and who her victim was. She saw that Helga didn’t let go of the ass cheeks yet and her eyes caught that exposed perineum, just below the asshole. She like what she was seeing as her eyes then followed towards the exposed pussy lips of La Diabla. Priscilla absolutely loved what she saw. Those lips were pouting and completely vulnerable. She thought about playing with that pussy, but then she thought it could give pleasure to La Diabla. She remembered when her pussy was played with and it felt absolutely incredible, even though it was very ticklish. She did not want La Diabla to have pleasure and orgasm. No, she had other plans for that pussy today. She then saw the trimmed pubic hair and giggled. “Hey Helga, can you prepare her like everyone else? Shave her….” She said then walked back towards the head of La Diabla.

“With great pleasure…..” Helga said as she let go of the ass cheeks and headed over to her desk. She then grabbed a bowl and put some soft shaving soap in it. She grabbed her razor and headed back towards La Diabla.

Priscilla knelt down by La Diabla’s head, grabbed the hair on the back of the head and lifted it up so she could look at her face. She could see the exhaustion and the eyes were still closed. “Listen bitch, I think it is time for a little shave….You see, I plan to make you a sex slave. But not for the buyer tomorrow. No, I am going to let Helga and her crew have you. They are going to take you back to Siberia and have their way with you. I am happy that I will never see you EVER again. Oh, it will be so much fun knowing you are in Helga’s clutches, suffering every single day. Then myself and my husband will take over everything El Guapo tried, and our empire will stretch all over Mexico and into the United States. Now, If I were you, I would hold very still. You don’t want to be cut as Helga shaves your pussy hairs..”

La Diabla opened her eyes and could see that sadistic look on Priscilla’s face. Her face turned red as she listened to what her fate was going to be. She was going to be a sex slave and sent to Siberia. Thoughts of what she did to Francine started to go through her mind and now she was going to suffer the same fate. She then felt a hand touch her pussy and her eyes were wide open! She was about to get shaved between her legs!!! “No….please don’t do that to me….please don’t shave me….” she whimpered as she knew how humiliating that was to a woman. She definitely knew about that because she would do that to her victims, like she did to Darby. Then she gasped as she felt a hand now pressing on her pussy. She felt the hand massaging her there and a wave of humiliation flowed through her. She knew that was Helga’s hand as it was strong. Despite the fact she knew what was about to happen, the massage did feel nice. After being tormented for what seemed like an eternity, this felt a lot better. She looked at Priscilla’s sadistic grin and now she started to groan and whimper as she felt the shaving soap being rubbed all over her pussy. The soap was being worked into the hair and she felt so helpless. Her pubic hair was trimmed as she didn’t like a lot of hair, but this was still embarrassing. “no…please no….please don’t shave me…” she muttered.

Helga was enjoying rubbing the shaving soap all over the mound as she made sure she worked up a good lather. She loved the feeling of that helpless pussy on her hands. She would rub a finger between the lips, making sure she would stroke across the vulnerable clit. She wanted to get La Diabla excited before she shaved her. The tip of her index finger now stroked across the perineum and she felt the body twitch. She smiled as she discovered that area was ticklish. Helga heard what Priscilla said and she was extra excited that this trapped and tormented woman would be her own sexual play toy when she went back home to Siberia. She planned on tickle violating this pussy every single day! She chuckled quickly when she heard an involuntary moan coming from La Diabla. She knew no woman could resist her touch to their pussy. Once she got the soap lathered up, she now held up the razor and started to shave away the soap and the hair that was there. “You better stay still bitch, or I will cut your pussy off….” she warned.

La Diabla lowered her head in shame as she felt the razor sliding across her groin area. She could feel the hair being shaved away and she felt completely humiliated. The way her head was, when she lowered it, she could see Helga’s boots. She then saw clumps of shaving cream hitting the ground and she knew her pubic hair was in those clumps. This was an absolute embarrassing moment in her life. She had never been this humiliated before. She felt her eyes welling up and she wanted to let her emotions go, but she held back. She still had some willpower left over, but it was getting difficult to do so.

Helga finished shaving the pussy hairs off and now she started to wipe the area clean with a damp towel. She made sure all the shaving soap was gone and now La Diabla’s pussy was as smooth as the day she was born. “All finished. Her pussy is…..beautiful…” she said and licked her lips. She really wanted to taste that pussy.

“Let me see! Let me see!!!” Priscilla said in excitement as she then stood up and almost ran over to where the pussy was. She then stood on the area between La Diabla’s raised legs and now had a clear view of the pussy. She gasped as she saw how smooth it looked. She could see the lips pouting and she truly enjoyed it. “She DOES have a pretty pussy. Who would have ever thought a criminal bitch would have such a sweet, sweet pussy? HEY LADIES, THIS BITCH HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PUSSY I HAVE EVER SEEN! HAHAHAHAHA” Priscilla screamed out into the cavern. She saw the other women still looking on from their cages and she felt powerful.

Hearing Priscilla talk about her pussy loudly in the cavern almost made La Diabla break. Another humiliating moment as she knew her pussy was being looked at by Helga and Priscilla and she couldn’t close her legs. She wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. She just couldn’t believe she was in this position and felt so weak, so helpless. Her face turned red, her eyes started to water as she continued to hear Priscilla and Helga chat about how sexy and tasty looking her vagina was. She felt like a specimen to be examined and that helplessness bore deep into her soul.

“May I taste it?” Helga said as she stared at the exposed mound.

“I know you want to Helga, but I have to say no. That would give her pleasure and I don’t want her to feel pleasure right now. Trust me, when you have her as your slave, you can do whatever you want with her pussy. But right now, she needs to suffer. Speaking of which, now it is time for the REAL fun to start. It is time to……..tickle……….HER FEET!!!!” Priscila said with a lot of excitement in her voice. She had been patiently waiting for this moment ever since the day she was tied up by this same woman. She thought about how she would have her way with this outlaw’s feet. Now it was that moment. She started to get really excited and she clapped her hands in glee. “Ok, get her body in position…” she instructed.

Helga felt a thrill go through her body as she was anxious for this moment as well. She applied that bastinado on both feet and she knew they were going to be extremely responsive to touch. If La Diabla’s feet were ticklish before, they were going to be a LOT more ticklish at this point. She then went to the control chain that was attached to the arms and pulled down on them. The chain now lifted the wrists in the air and pulled La Diabla’s upper body up. She got it to a certain length where the head was upright, the breasts were visible, but the stomach started to slope down and bending backwards. She then used the control chain to lower the ass and ankles a bit, so she got her victim back to the original position where the body resembled a “U” shape. The pussy was now facing the ground and the hands and feet were in the air. The soles of the feet were now at waist height, which made for easy access to tickle them. “She is ready…”

UP NEXT: A sacrifice is made

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 07.-HELGA-LOW-RES[8267].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

How did you like this part? La Diabla has endured so much. She is so strong, but can she survive this? Will she get free and exact her revenge? That will be answered in the next part! Thanks for any comments.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back