• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking connection not just tickles !

littleacorn

Hello all,

I’m very new to this community and don’t know where to
begin, but I desperately want to be tickled (lightly and sensually — not hard and laugh-y)! I have never really had the experience of it, but watching people be tickled (especially feet !) is a huge turn on for me to the point where I can practically feel it myself just watching. I know I also would enjoy tickling someone who derived as much pleasure out of it
as I imagine I would— but I have yet to meet someone who shares this interest! I am not keen on random meetups with strangers and it feels odd to me to leap into a sensual/sexual situation with anyone without having the foundation of a relationship or friendship first. I got as far as signing up for a local tickle “munch” but chickened out of going in the end because the idea of gathering with a group of strangers to explore this newly-discovered kink of mine for the first time was incredibly daunting (and, frankly— any type of “play party” really doesn’t seem like my thing.) So how am I supposed to navigate this territory?! I’m a fairly “normal” person outside of this kink and find I don’t really fit in with most of the kink/fetish community. Is there anybody else out there like me ?

the idea of gathering with a group of strangers to explore this newly-discovered kink of mine for the first time was incredibly daunting (and, frankly— any type of “play party” really doesn’t seem like my thing...

The overwhelming majority of people out there are like you, so for God's sake relax!

Play parties are play parties and munches are munches and never the twain shall meet. The latter are social events in public places like coffee shops or restaurants and the only thing people are there for is to meet people and chat. You'd be surprised how normal the overwhelming amount of so-called 'tickle kinksters' are. They're ordinary people of all ages, shapes and sizes with one preference in common.

Do all people who happen to like broccoli have a particular appearance? Of course not. So you’re best off, next time you are on a crowded bus or commuter train, having a look around and realizing that those travelling with you mimic the cross-section of men and women who like what you like. Older or younger, slim or heavy, attractive or plain, attached or unattached, white, black, Asian- these are your fellow aficionados.

In all honesty munches are the best place to start. Yes, there'll be mainly men there, but it's not as if men are the only ones who like this sort of thing, in the same way that men are not the only ones who enjoy sex. It's just that the male/female approach is pretty much always different.

There's nothing wrong with either taking the plunge or easing your way in- it's whatever's most comfortable to you. The only caveat is that you make it sooner than later, because tempus fugit and we get old before we know it. Since you know what you want, the next step is to learn how to navigate your way to finding it, and that takes a bit of courage, a bit of risk and a bit of time.

But at least you'll know you're moving in the right direction, even if your path (and it will-that's life) meanders a bit.

Good luck to you, be positive, be a decent person, and you may well succeed

I get it. I talked with someone on here for like 1.5 years before we ever met. We talked about just regular, normal stuff in the beginning too. Eventually things progressed and we decided to meet up. And still the first time we met I was a nervous mess. We've met a few times now and each time is even better than the one before. We totally believe the meetups are better BECAUSE we built up more of a connection before venturing into something that is pretty personal for both of us. It's hard to relax into the experience when your anxious or nervous.

We were both pretty honest in the beginning, about wanting to take it slow, etc. so we knew we were on the same page. If someone comes at me full force out of the gate, I tend to stay quite because that's just uncomfortable to me. Getting to know someone over time is also how I feel like you learn what the other person is really into and maybe even discover things you didn't know you would be interested in yourself. It does seem like it should be much easier to meet people with similar inclinations, right? I definitely would have chickened out of a group event too! Even know you *know* they're kindred spirits of a sort, there's just A LOT to take in and I don't think I could have gone through with it either.

I say just keep posting, or exploring the forum, or asking questions, etc. because you never know who could be reading it on the other side!

Meet someone a normal way, online dating, and d9nt be over the top and focused on tickling. If you meet someone that really likes you, they will indulge your kink. Ive met many women that had no idea about the tickling thing till me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back