• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My teacher furthered my tickling fetish

hotchytick

TMF Expert
To this day I have a thing about tickling a woman's foot while she is dangling her shoe, especially if she is wearing nylons. Finding pictures/video's on the web are rare and hard to find and you have to look pretty hard to find them.

My teacher was a dangler. Almost everyday, whether she was wearing flats or some kind of professional looking heels or even sneakers, she would always pop them off and let them dangle off her foot, or just play with them in general. She would sometimes not wear them all. I knew for the entire year I had to tickle her, I just had to. And I got the chance and did it (kinda). Towards the middle of winter, we were in science class and were swabbing random places around the room and smearing them on a petri dish to see what would grow. To my great delight, while were doing this my teacher (Mrs. Davis) was sitting on top of one of the tables with her feet, covered in nylons, dangling down and both of her flats, expertly hanging at the end of her toes. This was it! I moved over to the table and asked her if she wouldn't mind if I swabbed the floor under her, to which she responded "No problem!"

Suddenly my buddy Eric came over and had the same idea. But what I didn't expect was that he had the EXACT same idea I did, to tickle Mrs. Davis's feet while she was dangling her flats . Before I knew it Eric reached over and tickled Mrs. Davis right foot saying "Tickle, tickle!" Mrs. Davis face lit up with a broad smile and said "hey, you are tickling my feet! Stop please." That was my entrance, so I reached over and started tickling her other foot. She responded "Boys, you need to stop now, I am very ticklish and I don't appreciate your tickling my feet, thank you!" Which that she hopped down and walked across the room. My adrenaline, for just that short, sweet period of time, was pounding. I couldn't believe I got away with it!

Great stuff! She probably saw it as childish pranks, but still had to be firm and professional about it. I never tickled any of my teachers, but when I was about 14 I did get a few of them to remove their shoes for a non-existent science experiment. I got to see about six teachers’ nylon feet up close, all in all. Not bad going for a shy teen, I thought.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

To this day I have a thing about tickling a woman's foot while she is dangling her shoe, especially if she is wearing nylons. Finding pictures/video's on the web are rare and hard to find and you have to look pretty hard to find them.

My teacher was a dangler. Almost everyday, whether she was wearing flats or some kind of professional looking heels or even sneakers, she would always pop them off and let them dangle off her foot, or just play with them in general. She would sometimes not wear them all. I knew for the entire year I had to tickle her, I just had to. And I got the chance and did it (kinda). Towards the middle of winter, we were in science class and were swabbing random places around the room and smearing them on a petri dish to see what would grow. To my great delight, while were doing this my teacher (Mrs. Davis) was sitting on top of one of the tables with her feet, covered in nylons, dangling down and both of her flats, expertly hanging at the end of her toes. This was it! I moved over to the table and asked her if she wouldn't mind if I swabbed the floor under her, to which she responded "No problem!"

Suddenly my buddy Eric came over and had the same idea. But what I didn't expect was that he had the EXACT same idea I did, to tickle Mrs. Davis's feet while she was dangling her flats . Before I knew it Eric reached over and tickled Mrs. Davis right foot saying "Tickle, tickle!" Mrs. Davis face lit up with a broad smile and said "hey, you are tickling my feet! Stop please." That was my entrance, so I reached over and started tickling her other foot. She responded "Boys, you need to stop now, I am very ticklish and I don't appreciate your tickling my feet, thank you!" Which that she hopped down and walked across the room. My adrenaline, for just that short, sweet period of time, was pounding. I couldn't believe I got away with it!

Dude this is awesome you were both able to tickle your teacher's feet. How old would you say she was ? Describe her looks ? pretty hot ? Nice feet ?
When I was in 7th grade I had this pretty hot math teacher. We were working on some assignment while she was helping this girl at her desk. I dropped my pencil and it rolled under the teacher's desk. When I bent down to fetch it the pencil was near her stocking foot which was out of her shoe. When I picked up the pencil I gave her arch a quick tickle. She whipped her foot back and let out a screech. I sat back up at my desk quickly, its amazing I was not caught. lol. The girl said to the teacher, Mrs. Morrone are you ok? Her reply with a giggle was something touched my foot, I'm very ticklish. I played this back in my head many times as a 7th grader. lol

Last edited:
Damn I love a good teacher tickling story. Especially when it involves under the desk foot tickling or shoe dangling. I had a really attractive blonde science teacher in high school who, occasionally, would wear flip flops to school. But extremely rarely would she ever dangle them or slip them off. I was dying to know if she was ticklish though.

Now, lucky enough, idk if fate was tempting me or what, but one day we were doing a test and had to bring it up to her desk when we were done. Finished my test and was in line behind a couple students at her desk when I noticed her playing with her flip flops under the desk slipping then on and off. Now my heart practically stopped and I almost stopped breathing because this was an extremely rare thing. I contemplated it for a few minutes and decided I had to go for it. When I got up to her desk, I was going to drop my pencil, and as I was picking it up, I was going to drag my finger/fingers across the exposed lower half of her bare foot, hoping for some kind of reaction.

Anyway as it became my turn and I got up to her desk, I did in fact go with the pencil drop plan, but ended up chickening out as I got down to pick it up. Her exposed heel and lower arch were inches from my fingers but I just couldn't do it. Especially with the stern way she was staring at me.

Sorry for the disappointment gents. This story very well could have been very different.

The drop the pencil thing works. I remember when I broke my leg and had to have a tutor. She came to my house and it had snowed. She had worn boots that she took off. We were sitting at the dining room table and I remember debating with myself. Will I or won't I find out if she is ticklish. I decided to go for it and dropped more like tossed my pencil near her foot. I remember she was reading something out loud and when I dragged my finger up the middle of her socked foot. Her voice went up and she jerked her foot away. Fun times

Damn I love a good teacher tickling story. Especially when it involves under the desk foot tickling or shoe dangling. I had a really attractive blonde science teacher in high school who, occasionally, would wear flip flops to school. But extremely rarely would she ever dangle them or slip them off. I was dying to know if she was ticklish though.

Now, lucky enough, idk if fate was tempting me or what, but one day we were doing a test and had to bring it up to her desk when we were done. Finished my test and was in line behind a couple students at her desk when I noticed her playing with her flip flops under the desk slipping then on and off. Now my heart practically stopped and I almost stopped breathing because this was an extremely rare thing. I contemplated it for a few minutes and decided I had to go for it. When I got up to her desk, I was going to drop my pencil, and as I was picking it up, I was going to drag my finger/fingers across the exposed lower half of her bare foot, hoping for some kind of reaction.

Anyway as it became my turn and I got up to her desk, I did in fact go with the pencil drop plan, but ended up chickening out as I got down to pick it up. Her exposed heel and lower arch were inches from my fingers but I just couldn't do it. Especially with the stern way she was staring at me.

Sorry for the disappointment gents. This story very well could have been very different.
Hey guy nothing wrong with almost doing it especially since she would've nailed you because she was looking right at you. Too risky. Did she have nice feet? How old was she? How many years ago was this? Hope you did ok in the class. Lol

Hey guy nothing wrong with almost doing it especially since she would've nailed you because she was looking right at you. Too risky. Did she have nice feet? How old was she? How many years ago was this? Hope you did ok in the class. Lol

Not sure. Can't really remember. I think her toenails were painted so I'm sure she took care of her feet in some form or another. If I had to guess I'd say in her 30s. I did alright. Probably a C. It was science.

It's true...right how do teachers do it? Lol when I was in high-school I found it very hard for my eyes not to be drawn when a teacher was an expert dangler..also class mates too! I remember sitting behind a girl from another form and she always use to mess with her shoes when she was in class, you know the normal dangling the shoe, or slipping her socked feet out of her flats so her heels and arch was exposed..damn it if only I hadn't be so shy back then!

On the subject of girls from another form, I remember one year when I was in a french lesson and it was a really hot summer. For some reason I looked under my desk; I can't remember why and I noticed this girl had taken her shoes and socks off completely and her barefeet were exposed under her desk. I was completely hypnotised. She was a really pretty girl too, part oriental asian and she had quite long soft feet iirc. This would happen again throughout several of my other french lessons, once or twice I actually got to sit behind her and enjoy the sole show. At one point I remember the teacher walking over to her;again can't remember why, I just remember she looked a bit concerned and was very quick to slide her feet back in to her shoes.

On the subject of girls from another form, I remember one year when I was in a french lesson and it was a really hot summer. For some reason I looked under my desk; I can't remember why and I noticed this girl had taken her shoes and socks off completely and her barefeet were exposed under her desk. I was completely hypnotised. She was a really pretty girl too, part oriental asian and she had quite long soft feet iirc. This would happen again throughout several of my other french lessons, once or twice I actually got to sit behind her and enjoy the sole show. At one point I remember the teacher walking over to her;again can't remember why, I just remember she looked a bit concerned and was very quick to slide her feet back in to her shoes.

Those were the days, when stuff like that! Happen in forms lol

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back