Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

1/17/2022

Visit the TMF International forums for tickling talk in many of the worlds major Languages.

New from MTJ

Feather
Falls #3

Click here
12/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

ANDRONICA’S ODYSSEY #2 New Tickling Fiction 11/26/21

ANDRONICA’S ODYSSEY #2 (Tickling Fiction Novella)
    Written by Munchausen
    Cover Illustration by Churin
    Cover Colors by Roel

Andronica's Ticklish Trials Reach Epic Heights!

The game has changed. Now that Ate, goddess of mischief, has discovered the titan's sole weakness -- her ticklish soles – the labors ahead for the daughter of Zeus will be far more perilous than before. From arena combat with a painted barbarian warrior-woman armed with a crucial piece of information to a climactic showdown with a hundred-armed beast of the deep.

Andronica and her companions will face challenges beyond anything they could have imagined – but, as Andronica's enemies tend to find out, those who play with fire often get burned themselves. Masked cultists, a sinister researcher with a peculiar area of expertise, allies turned enemies and enemies turned allies all combine to take Andronica’s ticklish adventures to thrilling new levels!

AO2_Cover.jpg
    ITEM FEATURES

• 27,600+ words Novella!
    • Written and created by veteran author Munchausen!
    • Cover Illustration by the Sensational Churin!
    • Cover Colors by the amazing Roel!
    • Armpit, belly and rib tickling with a focus on barefoot tickling!
    • Women Tickling Women!
    • Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Please visit our new mobile-friendly store @ MTJpub.com and our gallery @ DeviantArt

OH HELL YES!!! I CAN´T WAIT TO READ THIS!!!

This is a really great series - looking forward to the next installment.

Blog Entries
    I not read something from here before, but this is intriguing me greatly!! And might be my first...of many items lol
    tickle prince the name and tickling the game! and what a fun game it is!

Just got done reading this and I LOVED it. The Greek demigod hero is a surprisingly original concept for tickling fiction (the only other series I can recall off the top of my head was one written about Centaurs who made those without a pass pay 'the laughing toll' but other than Centaurs I don't recall anything particularly "Greek") and the writer hit it out of the park. Andronica's five parts Heracles, three parts Achilles, two parts of vulnerable damsel is just too attractive for words to describe. Danae, the plucky mortal sidekick who ends up being more helpful than you would think, struggles not with strange weaknesses and labors, but with her own virginal desires that I (hope) have potentially grave consequences for Andronica and their friendship. Ate is so deliciously effectual-yet-birdbrained as the capricious goddess of...errr...'capriciousness', getting in her own way almost as much as being outright thwarted by our heroes. Slaine is a wonderful addition to the team as the scholarly 'totally not a Viking guys, totally not!' backup muscle, and I can't wait to see more of prim-and-proper MILT Sapphira.

I honestly wish part three was already available for purchase; my favorite thing you've released since the Hope Silver chronicles. Keep up the excellent work!
    Feet were made for tickling

Im hoping you get my copy soon. I loved the first issue and I hope, like issue 1, their are some fun desperation tickles to be had.

I appreciate the wonderful feedback, everybody! So glad this is striking a chord with some people!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy_Jay View Post
    OH HELL YES!!! I CAN´T WAIT TO READ THIS!!!
    Be sure to let us no what you think when you do get a chance to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMFG View Post
    This is a really great series - looking forward to the next installment.
    Were glad you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by tickle_prince View Post
    I not read something from here before, but this is intriguing me greatly!! And might be my first...of many items lol
    Let us know if you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Featherfall View Post
    Just got done reading this and I LOVED it. The Greek demigod hero is a surprisingly original concept for tickling fiction (the only other series I can recall off the top of my head was one written about Centaurs who made those without a pass pay 'the laughing toll' but other than Centaurs I don't recall anything particularly "Greek") and the writer hit it out of the park. Andronica's five parts Heracles, three parts Achilles, two parts of vulnerable damsel is just too attractive for words to describe. Danae, the plucky mortal sidekick who ends up being more helpful than you would think, struggles not with strange weaknesses and labors, but with her own virginal desires that I (hope) have potentially grave consequences for Andronica and their friendship. Ate is so deliciously effectual-yet-birdbrained as the capricious goddess of...errr...'capriciousness', getting in her own way almost as much as being outright thwarted by our heroes. Slaine is a wonderful addition to the team as the scholarly 'totally not a Viking guys, totally not!' backup muscle, and I can't wait to see more of prim-and-proper MILT Sapphira.

I honestly wish part three was already available for purchase; my favorite thing you've released since the Hope Silver chronicles. Keep up the excellent work!
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed response!

Quote Originally Posted by marvin10101984 View Post
    Im hoping you get my copy soon. I loved the first issue and I hope, like issue 1, their are some fun desperation tickles to be had.
    Thank you for your support my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
    I appreciate the wonderful feedback, everybody! So glad this is striking a chord with some people!
    It's truly one of my all time favorite series!

BRAVO!!

Thanks for all the feedback folks! It's greatly appreciated!

Jim
    MTJpub.com

Please visit our new mobile-friendly store @ MTJpub.com and our gallery @ DeviantArt

Blog Entries
    Great cover art! As a veteran MTJ artist who have the chance to illustrate two (2) of Munchausen's writings, Ticklish Turnabout #1 & #2, I could vouch for his way with words in writing tickling stories -- really cracked me up. They are outright witty and naughty! Try his works!!!
    <<< Grab it NOW!

MTJ's first ANIMATED E-Comic

Andronica´s Odyssey #2 was a absolute delight! Great charakteres, great story and great tickle scenarios! Can´t wait for book #3! :-D