• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Brooke on the Tickle Table - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Brooke on the Tickle Table - (WMV or MP4)

I had to have Brooke try my bondage table before she left last time. She was looking so good in that little black gym outfit, but I knew she never had a real workout until she tried some sessions with me. It is clear from the beginning that tickling her underarms was going to be the most fun. I did some exploring to other spots during the scene and noticed that she was ticklish on her legs too. She did come prepared for a real workout after all. For most of this session, Brooke has to take her underarms getting tickled, and she isn't even able to hide that it's her worst spot. Brooke is having fun and keeps saying how hard it is to handle, but she also says that she likes how it feels at the same time.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO
www.Ticklish-Girls.com

Attachments

• Brooke on the Tickle Table - GIF.gif
    Brooke on the Tickle Table - GIF.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 387
  • Brooke on the Tickle Table - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Wow...what I wouldn't do to be tickled like that! I would love every second of it!!!

Beautiful girl, but didn't seem all that ticklish. Are her feet ticklish?

well cute girl but seems brooke is not very ticklish on the ribs or sides hopefully the feet are ticklish.

well cute girl but seems brooke is not very ticklish on the ribs or sides hopefully the feet are ticklish.

I checked out the site, and her feet weren't very ticklish either. But for what it's worth she seemed to enjoy it

Brooke is not very ticklish, but she is a hot girl that let us see our fantasy! I would like to work with her some more!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back