• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who thinks bare belly tickling is amazing!

Toazilla

As a lee belly tickling is the best/worst. My belly is my most ticklish spot and belly tickling is what gets me howling in laughter. Who else loves tickling bellies or having theirs tickled?

Fingers on my bare stomach drive me In. Sane. It's a completely irrepressible sensation -- I dissolve into a mess of giggles instantaneously.

On this topic, how often have we all seen videos where 3/4 of the time is spent on feet, despite the fact that the 'lees reaction is far stronger in the midsection? I want to yell through the screen to the 'ler, "Are you seeing the difference in the reaction?????"

I do. 100%. One thing I really don't like when it comes to tickling is when a lee wears a dress or something like a dress while getting tickled. Usually in cases like that, we don't get to see their bare belly. I have seen some cases where the dress does get pulled up, but it seems pretty rare. And of course one may wear a dress because they don't want their belly exposed. Still, give me attire where the belly can easily be exposed or is already exposed. Any day of the week.

As the bellymaster, I approve this post. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Absolutely here as well. Rapid wiggling fingers is my weakness as a lee, and is one of my favourite ways to tickle as a ler. Not a real fan of hip or rib probing, this approach hurts if anything lol. But spidering fingers and fast finger wiggles on a bare tummy and sides is what gives me the most ticklish sensation and feeling. And I love it :)

Belly tickling is in my top two favorite tickling spots! As a lee it drives me crazy and feels so embarrassing when the ler is right in front of me smirking at my reactions, and as a ler it’s always a good reaction and it’s fun watching the lee’s face. Whether it’s done with fingers or mouth, it’s sooo much fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back