• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which sports star would you like to see in the renfaire stocks?

adamt

TMF Regular
Similar thread to the great one created a few days ago, but this time it’s specifically for sports stars.

I know these types of threads are common but the stocks are a specific type of situation and I thought I’d add a little twist to the existing threads

Which sports stars would you like to see in the stocks for a while and why?

I’ll get the ball rolling. I’d love to see the lovely Ada Hegerberg in the stocks! Lovely feet, fun personality, ticks all the boxes!

Attachments

• 74B5D50D-12E3-4BB1-AB88-1D77BE3DE37F.png
    74B5D50D-12E3-4BB1-AB88-1D77BE3DE37F.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 98
  • 0217BCA8-7467-41A9-BFBA-66B93B32D756.png
    0217BCA8-7467-41A9-BFBA-66B93B32D756.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 78
Since I'm not into athletic sports, I'll go to motorsports. How about Leah who drives a 11,000 hp Top Fuel Dragster! And she just married Tony Stewart of NASCAR fame.

Leah-Pritchett-Feet-5685052.jpg

This is from a few years back, but a good pic. 0ce511f4c1daf4d50bf28318ce17b9a5.jpg

Lindsey Vonn
Julia Mancuso
Misty May-Treanor
Lolo Jones
Julie Ertz
Abby Dahlkemper
Aly Raisman

I'll second Ronda Rouse. She has commented repeatedly that she's off the charts ticklish.

Also Julie Ertz. My God I'd love that.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Valentina Shevchenko side by side to see what will break first: Joanna's pride and arrogance, or Valentina's badass demeanor.

Danica Patrick's nylon soles in the stocks!

Katie Ledecky, McKayla Maroni, Any of the Female Volleyball Players (Especially Haleigh Washington and Micha Hancock, PSU pride), Many of the female soccer players and Rhonda Rousseau!

UK diver Tom Daley as he has admitted his feet are very ticklish a few times.

I'll go with someone a little more obscure. I'd like to see Christina McHale tickled. I've always had a thing for her for some reason. She just seems very down to earth.

Aly Raisman - Gymnastics
Khaddi Sagnia - Long jump
Dorothea Wierer - Biathlon

Since I'm not into athletic sports, I'll go to motorsports. How about Leah who drives a 11,000 hp Top Fuel Dragster! And she just married Tony Stewart of NASCAR fame.

I'm going to second this one. Leah Pruett is gorgeous and has a really great smile/laugh.

I'll add to my post above these two amazing WNBA players:

Elena Delle Donne
Liz Cambage

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back