• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prefer Lee’s tied down in bondage or free?

soletease

TMF Poster
Hey gang! I’m curious if you prefer your lees tied down in a bondage set up of some sort, or if you prefer them being free. I know a lot depends on your situation in the moment obviously, but what’s your preference?

Three part question:

1. Do you prefer Lee’s bound in some way
2. What’s your preferred bondage position/ bondage tools
3. What do you like your Lee’s wearing/ lee what do you like to wear

I’ll go first!
If I have a session planned, my Lee’s are on my tickle bed secured in 4 nice leather cuffs, generally strapped down in an X position face up. Sometimes a lee wants to be face down with their ankles strapped in at each corner but hands handcuffed behind them. That’s cool too!

I have really nice tan leather cuffs that nicely hold all my Lee’s limbs in place when they want to struggle. Each is heavily anchored to the bed frame by ratcheting straps and can be ratcheted tighter for the squirmy ones. Generally we call it “being strapped in”, as in “you’re going to be strapped in before I find all your weak spots.”

Clothing: I like my Lee’s comfortable and they can wear whatever. Generally a tank top and Capri pants or jeans is what my partners choose. They can wear socks if they want but when it comes time to work on their feet they’re always completely barefoot as a rule. They often know that going in =D

If I have a female partner that likes to be topless sometimes I’ll be topless when we switch to make them comfortable. I have a few partners that like their breasts tickled with specific concentration on their nipples. Part of their retaliation is they have me shirtless and are able to tickle my chest as well. I scream like a little girl with her long nails on my chest.

I don’t really prefer being barefoot as I’m off the charts ticklish there but I’ll go along with it for my Lee’s retaliation. Everyone is barefoot while strapped on the bed, including the former Lers. That makes it interesting! That’s the fun part, right?

Tightly bound for sure! I like my 'lees to feel completely helpless to stop any tickling I'm about to give them. I also love to play the head games with them about how much it's going to tickle there, or there, etc. And for them not to be able to move or escape, seeing my wiggling fingers or whatever tool I have in my hand approaching their ticklish spot drives them crazy!
I've held people down and tickled them in the past, but a lot of times it just led to them being tied up for more serious, thorough tickling. Can't wait to find another willing 'lee!

As a lee, tied down is the best. This contributes to the anticipation of being tickled and the helplessness of the situation. Anything that can be done to make the lee get more nervous (in a good way) makes them more ticklish.

The best position is spread eagle or in an X so all ticklish spots are vulnerable!

Clothes I’d say are fine to start but stripping throughout down to underwear would be ideal. The stripping makes the lee have to expose more ticklish spots and they lose the little protection they had.

Whatever they are comfortable with. But I love pushing boundaries!

Unrestrained 100%. What I’ve noticed is that the ladies fight to keep from hitting me during the ticking as much as they tight the tickle sensation. It also makes those who aren’t lees more comfortable in my experience. They can get away if it gets too intense for example.

I like things fun, so no restraints is easily my preference. Not to say I wouldn't sit on someone to keep them down though! (And certainly not against restraints.) :)

In the various tickling videos available wherein stocks are used to hold the feet, there is certainly a lot of ticklish laughter to be had. BUT, the arousal factor is diminished, for me anyway, when it becomes apparent that her hands are not tied. I prefer her to be tied up BOTH hands AND feet.

I prefer unbound. I’m a pretty big guy and love using my strength to subdue my ticklee and having my way with her ticklish spots. I enjoy the fight! Even better if it’s not only a fight to avoid tickles…but a fight to get away from the bondage that I’m pinning her down to strap her into.

For me, tied down. Always had the fantasy (don't know where it came from), but in the late 70's read a response from Lady X (Xavier ?) in penthouse, in response to how she would tickle someone (a guy...). Naked, spread eagle, blindfolded... And she said she wouldn't be ..."nice".... I'd likely be a little nice to a gal, unless she wanted more.

I have noticed that I am a more evil tickler if she is not restrained, because I figure she can push back (literally), but when she is tied, I am better at paying attention to how she is doing, because I feel like it's on me not to overdo it.

For a lee, I think it can be more comfortable to be restrained, once there is trust, because it is DIFFICULT not to fight back when unrestrained, while a person can thrash all they want when restrained.

I prefer unbound. I’m a pretty big guy and love using my strength to subdue my ticklee and having my way with her ticklish spots. I enjoy the fight! Even better if it’s not only a fight to avoid tickles…but a fight to get away from the bondage that I’m pinning her down to strap her into.

that is totally hot

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back