• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 days advent calendar - ideas sought (No tickling, yet)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

Edit: Updated image to reflect who's eliminated as of day 16. Still 8 hot babes left!

8 remaining ladies are:
Mantis
Shuri
Phoenix
Quake
Agent May
Mystique
Psylocke
Shadowcat

I've a few great ideas for them, but am happy to take your requests for scenarios. Please pm me if interested.

*****************************************************************************************************

On my quest to draw a pic each day I've decided to give myself a super tight challenge. 24 pics in the 24 days to Christmas. (And already behind, sob)

And also as a thank you for the inspiration this forum has given me over the years.

As per the attached pic. (I'm hoping that you recognise most of them. They're all connected by a common thread).

Each day an advent window opens and a new scene is revealed.

I've got some cracking ideas for some of them, especially Sto... Oops. Nearly gave it away.

Pics will be black and white. And, preferably relatively simple to draw. (Update, moved to full colour. Huzzah!)

24 pics in 24 days. Here's wishing myself luck...

Cheers,

MM

Attachments

• 24 days jpeg.JPG
    24 days jpeg.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 325
  • Advent Day 8 Progess jpeg.JPG
    Advent Day 8 Progess jpeg.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Advent 12 days.JPG
    Advent 12 days.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Advent day 16.JPG
    Advent day 16.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Think it might be tbh. Only had 1 submitted idea, for 19, thus far.

But I've got plenty of cool ideas, and interest might pick up after I've published the first few.

I think I've identified most of them. Do I see Jennifer Garner/Elektra in the group? :D

You're half right...

Some of the pics aren't the best tbh.

Please feel free to submit some ideas. I see from your DA page that you're into superheroine drawing. Nice clean style you've got.

Perhaps some form of interrogation by Hydra agents incorporating of course tickling but also a little tease and denial?

I have an idea for Agent Carter, and possibly one for Domino. For Peggy, she's been caught by enemy agents but they don't information from her; they want to humiliate her for all the times a woman has bested them. So, her limbs and neck are sealed in something immovable (think like Han Solo in Carbonite, but more revealing), leaving her feet, thighs, pussy, ass, tummy, breasts, and underarms exposed as well as her face. From there, she is just wrecked; she is made to laugh her head off as she is tickled and made to cum. I'm talking feathers, hair brushes, feather boas, the words 'tickle slut' painted all over her. Her makeup is all smeared and she's drooling a little from all the laughing and cumming; Agent Carter is no more. This could even be done by American Agents who are tired of being shown up by a woman all the time.

As for Domino, I don't know much about her, but how about she is running from some unsavory people in the woods when she is caught by a snare trap that whips her into the air; even Domino can have an off day. They decide to leave Domino hanging, and take care to tie her arms to the ground, leaving her nice and taut. They manage to pull her shirt over her face as well as remove her boots; from there, they tickle her feet, ribs, tummy, and breasts, but now her 'luck' kicks in and she doesn't pass out, even with the feeling of a fuzzy caterpillar making a home in her navel.

Hiya, Peggy picture posted. I was actually part way through when I saw your post, based on another request on DA. I hope that my picture satisfies your request to some extent.

Domino request already submitted on DA. But I'll see if I can combine your request with his, hoping I don't just please neither of you.

3rd DA request is Negasonic, which I'm doing next.

All the other Marvel babes remaining are fair game for your requests. Just unlucky that you and the DA requests had such overlap.

Bumping this post. Hope not breaking forum rules in any way...

Updated graphic to reflect 12 ladies' requests completed or pending.

A couple of days behind right now, but with weekend coming up, should be back on track by Sunday. Heck, if any more requests come in, I might be able to get ahead of things.

Awesome, could you update the original post to include links to all the other posts in order?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back