• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle sessions barefoot or no?

soletease

TMF Poster
Lee’s: what footwear do you like to have on during your tickle session of foot tickling is part of it?

Do you have a preference on what the ler working on you is wearing?

Lers: what is your preference for Lee’s when it comes time to work on their feet?

Some of my Lee’s start off with socks if they want but when their feet are targeted I like them barefoot. My play partners prefer that also, with some going so far as taking their own shoes and socks off before it’s time to strap them down..

After she’s Unstrapped from the tickle bed and she decides to become the ler, then she’s already barefoot from being the lee. None of my partners have ever paused to put their socks back on before they switched to ler. I don’t mind my ler being barefoot- it just proves I got them really good!

As the lee, that ler that I just got really good usually wants payback and works over my feet really well. Each partner always seems to make me barefoot for their retaliation. What’s fair is fair I suppose.

Last edited:
When being a ler I love the tease of slowly removing someone's shoes and socks myself to get to my lee's feet. The suspense is just as important as the actual tickling in my opinion... and love the same to me when I'm a lee.

But once removed they definitely don't go back on :)

I like to start with the Wife wearing heels. I like to slowly remove them to reveal her ticklish feet.

Is there really any question on this? Barefoot! Socks on women are a turn off

I like peeling socks off. Starting with them on and slowly taking them off. But love dangling slippers and getting under them!

As a male ler interested in female lees, which is merely one demographic, I can offer a few strong preferences:

I absolutely love cute female soles! A barefoot lee comes to mind first, but recently stockings seem just as good or visually even better. Especially very sheer or fishnets. But tickling reactions can be better or worse than barefoot. Shoe or sock removal does nothing for me. I want to see her soles and get to the tickling!

This also applies if there's a female ler or other girls in view. Make her/them as hot/cute/fun as possible. Beauty, clothes, and behavior all contribute. Girls getting into it are so much hotter than those just going through motions. But to your question, I definitely want to see them in stockings or barefoot too. Any shots teasing me with their soles drive me crazy! Or they can have stiletto heels if not being tickled, since those are so damn sexy.

However if there is a guy involved (and I do like M/F), I want to see as little of him as possible, and he absolutely must be clothed. Somehow the same wiring that makes me love seeing girls barefoot (or in hose) seems to make me dislike seeing guys' feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back