• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing male Ler aroused

Master&ticklee

TMF Poster
Tickling turns most of us on…but it’s rare to see a male Ler aroused in tickling content. If we ever dabble into making tickling content…I’d definitely highlight that I was having “fun” doing it….it makes it more real and the ticklish predicament the Lee is in more….dire?

What are your thoughts on it? What about content that mixes fj/bj/sex with the tickle torture?

(A humble example of what I’m talking about. *male nudity)
https://fetlife.com/users/12715949/pictures/117027475

For content that focuses on tickling, or at least for the style of shoot that aren’t sexual, it’s not good for the ler to get visibly aroused. It can lead to all sorts of problems on set, or at least send the wrong message.

For content that focuses on tickling, or at least for the style of shoot that aren’t sexual, it’s not good for the ler to get visibly aroused. It can lead to all sorts of problems on set, or at least send the wrong message.

I’m a fan of your work btw! So how do you do it? Is it a taboo in the foot fetish/tickling world to get turned on by feet and tickling as a content creator(kinda like the no tongue kiss rule in acting)

Thanks for the kind words M&L!

FTKL Tweeted awhile ago along the lines of - unless the producer is doing a scene in which they need to be aroused, and if is known to the talent and within their limits - it unprofessional (founded upon) at best to have a noticeable boner during a shoot. He recommending double layering underwear among other things in that Tweet. I am in lock step with how he thinks on this issue.

I’m a black belt in suppressing my own arousal. Concern for my long-term viability as a producer helps in keeping myself in check. My nuclear option is to handle my business before heading to a shoot location.

I have some built-in advantages like self loathing and stage freight that are negatives in many regards, except effective in keeping wayward stiffies in check lol.

Every model handles things differently, but aspiring producers do not want to be hit with the GWC (guy with camera) designation. The fastest way there is not being able to manage one’s member.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back