• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time flies. It seriously flies

primetime

Verified
It is just amazing how fast time flies in life. I just realized that it has been exactly 20 years since I have been a member of this forum. November, 28, 2001 was when I decided to make this account and interact with those in the tickle world. TWENTY YEARS???? Wow, I got old. lol

I remember when this forum was created. I lurked around for months reading stories and reading the tickling discussions. I decided to join because so many people were having such a great time interacting. Back then, you truly thought you were one of the few people on the planet that like tickling. Seeing so many people engage in the topic was such a thrill. That is why I thank the creators of this place. It is a home. You are not weird. There are thousands, perhaps millions of people like us.

I have seen so many things over these 20 years. Not only in the world, but also on this forum. It is amazing how much it has grown. It is also a microcosm of the world we live in. I thank the moderators for keeping this place running. I know it is not an easy job because they sometimes have to deal with "strong" personalities and also have to make tough decisions. They are awesome folks and I hope one day, I can meet them in person. I still have to try going to NEST one day.

I have met some awesome people in person from this forum. Around 2005-2010 or so, there were multiple get togethers in Los Angeles and I got to meet the awesome DVNC, the amazing Bellystrokes, my dude Crusoe, and so many others. Before the pandemic hit, there was a new "era" of ticke gatherings in LA, and I went to those as the "veteran" guy. haha I love telling the young folks how us "OGs" got it done back in the day! I really hope I can meet up with them again as those tickle gatherings were awesome.

I can say I am proud that my contributions to this forum have for the most part been well received by the community. I am a story writer. I like to entertain folks in that medium. I have written a lot of stories over these twenty years and I am still going. (self plug, check out my deputy series!) and I love the other writers on this forum. So many talented people on this forum and we write these stories for free! lol

I do remember some of the "OGs" on this forum from the early days, such as Dave2112 (my inspiration for writing stories), Venray, Mimi, Affectiionate Dan, Bella Risa, of course still seeing Maniactickler around too. These are just a few of the names from the original days. Man, we have been around for 2 decades and we still keep chugging along.

Time flies folks. So for you young ones who have joined the forum, you will see what we mean when you have been here for 20 years. You will say to yourself, "damn, time flies..."

I look forward to being here at least another 20 years!

It is just amazing how fast time flies in life. I just realized that it has been exactly 20 years since I have been a member of this forum. November, 28, 2001 was when I decided to make this account and interact with those in the tickle world. TWENTY YEARS???? Wow, I got old. lol

I remember when this forum was created. I lurked around for months reading stories and reading the tickling discussions. I decided to join because so many people were having such a great time interacting. Back then, you truly thought you were one of the few people on the planet that like tickling. Seeing so many people engage in the topic was such a thrill. That is why I thank the creators of this place. It is a home. You are not weird. There are thousands, perhaps millions of people like us.

I have seen so many things over these 20 years. Not only in the world, but also on this forum. It is amazing how much it has grown. It is also a microcosm of the world we live in. I thank the moderators for keeping this place running. I know it is not an easy job because they sometimes have to deal with "strong" personalities and also have to make tough decisions. They are awesome folks and I hope one day, I can meet them in person. I still have to try going to NEST one day.

I have met some awesome people in person from this forum. Around 2005-2010 or so, there were multiple get togethers in Los Angeles and I got to meet the awesome DVNC, the amazing Bellystrokes, my dude Crusoe, and so many others. Before the pandemic hit, there was a new "era" of ticke gatherings in LA, and I went to those as the "veteran" guy. haha I love telling the young folks how us "OGs" got it done back in the day! I really hope I can meet up with them again as those tickle gatherings were awesome.

I can say I am proud that my contributions to this forum have for the most part been well received by the community. I am a story writer. I like to entertain folks in that medium. I have written a lot of stories over these twenty years and I am still going. (self plug, check out my deputy series!) and I love the other writers on this forum. So many talented people on this forum and we write these stories for free! lol

I do remember some of the "OGs" on this forum from the early days, such as Dave2112 (my inspiration for writing stories), Venray, Mimi, Affectiionate Dan, Bella Risa, of course still seeing Maniactickler around too. These are just a few of the names from the original days. Man, we have been around for 2 decades and we still keep chugging along.

Time flies folks. So for you young ones who have joined the forum, you will see what we mean when you have been here for 20 years. You will say to yourself, "damn, time flies..."

I look forward to being here at least another 20 years!

What a wonderful post! Thank you, sincerely :man:

When I joined in 2005, I was also 20 years old. There are lots of things I wanna say too but that will have to wait. My baby's calling.

Excellent Analysis, prime, my friend. Hope you are well.

I'm here almost as long as you are. 19 years. I joined in August 2002.

At the time I joined, there was no secure ID password or chatroom, and the membership registration was maybe 5, 000 or 10, 000

That has grown at least twenty fold since then.

I've had many wonderful conversations with people on this forum, and received support at the most difficult times of my life, such as the passing of my beloved mother in 2012.

I value my membership and the people I know on this forum a great deal.

Hoping for another 19 years.

*late to this post* Oops! :D

Time seriously does fly. I remember seeing you around back in the day. Never fails to blow my mind just how long I have been here myself so I feel you. Nice to see you're still around and thanks for sharing this thread.

Looking forward to arguing about Star Wars with you at another in-person gathering lol :) it's been too long since we've been able to meet face-to-face.

Congrats on 20!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back