• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We need more F/M tickling stories!

Toazilla

Boys being broken down and made a giggling mess is amazing! It’s the most unlikely when a woman takes advantage of a ticklish boy. There should be a section for just F/M tickling stories!

I have written some. And I do think this would help organize this forum. There are just times where I'm in a F/M mood rather than a F/F one.

always attacked

most unlikely? lol i always get attacked at university reunions and not to mention my crush

Agreed! How about some FM/m too? It’s sad that that’s so rare…

I'm on it! I have just been extremely busy in the last few months IRL, but I have a few stories in progress. Worth the wait, I hope!! :)

heck, I also have a few in a half-forgotten story folder somewhere. I'll look for them whenever I get around to it...

I have a few really REALLY intense tickle sessions where I was broken down by a lovely female. She was actually new to being a Ler but she learned quick from her sessions being the lee. I’m a nice guy but she decided to totally destroy me, mostly focusing on my feet. I’ll have to write it and share!

Boys being broken down and made a giggling mess is amazing! It’s the most unlikely when a woman takes advantage of a ticklish boy. There should be a section for just F/M tickling stories!

As much as I agree that we should have categories. It doesn’t make sense. If we separate story sections into /m and /f, what happens when the story is any combination.

Example: m/f and f/m or FF/m and mm/f.

Where would they go? Again, it’d be nice to have categories for all to organize them though.

Yeah, I know. I double posted.

Truthfully, we need more stories of all categories!!! I don’t know about you all, but I’m hungry for more content all the time. I demand more stories and better stories.

I’d recommend the forming of a writers group that uses a chat like Discord, or Kik to help facilitate writers that can meet and help each other write. They can choose to collaborate. I know I’d like to see more people do collaborates and I’d like to collaborate with others. Also, it’d be nice to have a way for writers to help innovate and better their writing. We even have a way for constructive criticism to help each other grow, and even have people who like our stories to tell us what they like and don’t. At least that’s how actual writers do it

The group can have categories like /f and /m along with both /m and /f. That way both sides can help each other. By writing better stories m, we can also encourage new writers, which means not only do we get better stories, but we get more. So win-win.

"Stories" is where we have the most F/M content. Wish other areas would get a bit more :)

I've been meaning to contribute some more, mostly to the True Stories forum -- will try to make the time!

I'm on it! I have just been extremely busy in the last few months IRL, but I have a few stories in progress. Worth the wait, I hope!! :)

Your tickling plants story is one of my favourites, so I'm sure it will be worth the wait to see your next one!

I used to write a bunch starring my character, Kelly (A blonde BBW lesbian who tickles 18-25 year old men for fun)... I stopped only because my stories were getting repetitive, with not many responses.

Search my posts to read some.

Eh. I'm not really a big fan of reading about males being tickled. VERY occasionally I will read a story I really like, but for the most part I am into /f.

To be completely honest, I actually think there's been an excess of /m stories these past couple years. When I first joined the TMF on a much older account I no longer use, there was barely any /m at all. Now the number of /m content has more than tripled.

At the end of the day though, I don't care and I won't truly complain about it because /f has been dominating this forum for decades, so I don't feel like I have the right to complain

With (as of his post) 99,172 tickle stories... there has to be enough for anybody to find something!

Excellent point. I've never found /m stories appealing, but it never takes much scrolling to hit some more /f stories.

With (as of his post) 99,172 tickle stories... there has to be enough for anybody to find something!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back