• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish implement for feet please

Daytickler

TMF Expert
HI. I'm sure this has been posted at least a million times, but I could use everyone's advice here. My GF's feet are really only ticklish if I grow my finger nails out. However, that's not a practical look for when I'm at the office, so I'm looking for other implements that may do the job. I know everyone is different, but in your opinions, what's "practically" a sure-thing in your experiences? I saw some pet-grooming gloves in some videos, but I don't want to buy 6 different pairs of those to find one that may work. Lol. Thank you!!

Banjo picks and metal claw rings are a good substitute for long nails. Massage brushes work well too, and you can get ones that have softer or harder nubs. I saw this one tool that I've wanted to use, it's basically a massage wand that has multiple brush head attachments and a heating function. Looks ticklish af.

I’ve used plastic guitar picks that attach to the end of your fingers. I found them on Amazon and at guitar center. They might be too sharp on the ends and scratch more than tickle. If you take a nail file and make the tips smooth and rounded, it’s almost identical to tickling with normal nails. The ones I have fit on my fingers just fine and give the same torturous effect. I’ve discovered they absolutely work best on bare skin, but might be somewhat effective if your GF is still wearing socks.

Also, you can find pointy metal fingertips on Amazon, sort of like a goth outfit accessory but the metal fingertips are pointy and if you tickle with the right pressure I’ve destroyed many people with them. I don’t have effective nails either, so I’ve made it work with the two above items.

I would say both are only effective on bare skin, and the plastic guitar picks are more effective than the metal pointy ones. I hope this helps!

The one thing that surprised even me (and the person I was tickling the feet of), was a rubber dog brush on the oiled up soles. They reacted so violently to it, it shocked me! They said it was the most ticklish thing they'd ever felt!

I have seen a few tickle videos where they where a glove and scrub the soles of their feet and it seems to drive 'lees nuts! Driving me crazy that I don't know what it is called or true purpose but seems to be a REALLY good tool for feet tickling. I think I saw it on Tickle Abuse. So if someone knows what I am talking about and knows what glove it is and where I can get one then pleaaase let me know... &#55357;&#56834;

Get a coardless Remmington style beard trimmer. Remove the head to expose the spinning ball. Oil up her bare soles and cover your ears lol!

I find with my gfs feet, it tickles her more with firmer tools, as feathers and softer things have opposite effect on her.

I been experimenting with different paddled hairbrushes and i found the small one, It perfect when I need to focus on the ball of her foot (which is one of her particularly tickly spots) and the larger ones work good on her heels.

For her toes, I found a ds pen ( touch screen) as their smaller and can get between her toes, I to will find this thread helpful. As I am always looking for what better firmer tickle tools work best to tickle feet. Hope this helps either way

I have seen these implements used in some videos (they look deadly), called Pizza rollers apparently
511G01zn7ES._AC_SL1006_.jpg

This is what I was talking about with the pet brush. It's deadly when used with baby oil on the feet!
tool.jpg tool1.jpg
And I've used the Remington beard trimmer for a while now. It works pretty good and you can target very specific areas with it.
remington beard trimmer.jpg remington beard trimmer1.jpg remington beard trimmer2.jpg

This is what I was talking about with the pet brush. It's deadly when used with baby oil on the feet!
View attachment 676926 View attachment 676927
And I've used the Remington beard trimmer for a while now. It works pretty good and you can target very specific areas with it.
View attachment 676928 View attachment 676929 View attachment 676930

I 100% agree! I’ve sessioned with some fairly seasoned models that are still shocked by how much the Remington tickled

I 100% agree! I’ve sessioned with some fairly seasoned models that are still shocked by how much the Remington tickled

They think that tickled, try the brush! :yowzer: :wow: I got a way bigger reaction with the brush! I'd be happy to give a demonstration if you'd like :p

I might be a little off topic here, but use a lube instead of oil. It takes it from a "10" to a "15". Specifically the brand "Uberlube".

Also even though it has been asked before, this might be the most informative feet Tickle tool thread I've seen on here.

I might be a little off topic here, but use a lube instead of oil. It takes it from a "10" to a "15". Specifically the brand "Uberlube".

Also even though it has been asked before, this might be the most informative feet Tickle tool thread I've seen on here.

Well my friend, just like you, I learn something new all the time! I've been tickling for over 60 years and still like to hear of something "better"!
I've learned a LOT since I've been on this site and expect I will continue to! My biggest issue is finding willing 'lees to try some of these new ideas on! (Hint, hint...!) ;)

Most of the rest of my implements for tickling not just the feet, but the entire body! And my restraints which will secure to my new king size bed. No escape from tickling here! :p

tools.jpg

View attachment 676926 View attachment 676927
View attachment 676928 View attachment 676929 View attachment 676930

I absolutely need to get the dog grooming thing for my wife’s soft soles.
3d917cd76b007cc2fe5eec2f64bea388.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fully agree. Lube>>>>>oil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back