• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chepe fortuna hd quality

arpitasdfg

Here is the awesome chepe fortuna tickling scene in hd quality. The hospital scene starts after 22 min 20 sec . This is another classic. But unfortunately no english subtitles, no matter how much i try to find. Can anyone provide exact translation for the whole hospital scene or provide english subtitles for it?

ennovelas.com/2h1shtpf7i3s

Here is the awesome chepe fortuna tickling scene in hd quality. The hospital scene starts after 22 min 20 sec . This is another classic. But unfortunately no english subtitles, no matter how much i try to find. Can anyone provide exact translation for the whole hospital scene or provide english subtitles for it?

ennovelas.com/2h1shtpf7i3s
I saw this clip a few years ago, I would love subtitles/translation and the story content. Like who is the older woman being foot tickled and who is the villian tickling her death. Great scene and thanks for posting.

Jack

I saw this clip a few years ago, I would love subtitles/translation and the story content. Like who is the older woman being foot tickled and who is the villian tickling her death. Great scene and thanks for posting.

Jack

The older woman is the mother in law and the woman who tickled her was daughter in law. The son was dead. Daughter in law wanted to inherit the money, that's why she tickled her to death, and she also wanted to kill the older woman's husband. I know the premise, but i would like to know the exact dialogues.

So I'm not at all familiar with the show, and they use a few phrases that I'm not familiar with, but I gave it a shot...
Ay suegrita (mother-in-law), it pains me to see you like this. It can’t be *cries, then laughs* I
thought God had taken you, but you survived! *mother-in-law moans* It’s true. I don’t believe it.
You can’t speak? Not even a single word? You can’t? Oh! Hah! *laughs*
Well of course it pains me suegrita because it’s just that...the sweetest thing is listening to you
insulting me, but anyway.
Now it’s my turn to do the insulting but the hardest task falls to you, which is staying quiet. Now
you’ll know who’s the “distasteful bumpkin” that you’ve insulted so. Do you hear? Because I’ve
come to collect. I’m going to feed you until you get so fat you explode. Old decrepit woman. I’m
going to give you tickles just like that. It’ll do us both some good to have a few laughs and have
some fun.
*phone rings*
Woman: Hello? I’m here at the hospital with my mother-in-law.
Guy: Machita, it’s all gone to hell, my love. Imagine, Nina already knows that Chepe got Yanira
pregnant.
W: No… how did she find out?
G: Well I’ve got the shark's informant installed at the (crown/estate?) of my sister, she told me everything.
W: That can’t be! And how’s Nina?
G: You could imagine how that poor creature is suffering. I almost left my shoulder with her so she could
finish crying herself out. I just finished here at the house. No shit, and worst of all is that
she was just getting over it all.
W: Well no, it was about time. So, what are you going to do?
G: What am I going to do? I’m planning to go to the Shark’s neighborhood to see that lowlife’s face myself.
W: It must be so yellow by now(?).
G: Ay, look who’s talking. But from now on, my luck is coming in strong. And my love, when are you
thinking about giving me a little haircut?
W: Hah, are you crazy? You must be, never!
*flatline*
*Gasp* oh no! The old lady!
G: I know you’re there with that old hag.
W: No idiot, she’s dead! I was tickling her feet all delicate like and poof, she just stopped breathing!
G: Shit, how is that you did something like that? They’re gonna pin that death on you.
W: Imbecile, she’s dead, it’s over.
*Steps out into hallway*
Ay Dr. Rivera! Dr. Rivera! My mother in-law! My mother-in-law’s dead! Ay, I was telling her a little
joke and she started laughing and I think she went into shock! Ay, my poor
mother-in-law!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So I'm not at all familiar with the show, and they use a few phrases that I'm not familiar with, but I gave it a shot...
Ay suegrita (mother-in-law), it pains me to see you like this. It can’t be *cries, then laughs* I
thought God had taken you, but you survived! *mother-in-law moans* It’s true. I don’t believe it.
You can’t speak? Not even a single word? You can’t? Oh! Hah! *laughs*
Well of course it pains me suegrita because it’s just that...the sweetest thing is listening to you
insulting me, but anyway.
Now it’s my turn to do the insulting but the hardest task falls to you, which is staying quiet. Now
you’ll know who’s the “distasteful bumpkin” that you’ve insulted so. Do you hear? Because I’ve
come to collect. I’m going to feed you until you get so fat you explode. Old decrepit woman. I’m
going to give you tickles just like that. It’ll do us both some good to have a few laughs and have
some fun.
*phone rings*
Woman: Hello? I’m here at the hospital with my mother-in-law.
Guy: Machita, it’s all gone to hell, my love. Imagine, Nina already knows that Chepe got Yanira
pregnant.
W: No… how did she find out?
G: Well I’ve got the shark's informant installed at the (crown/estate?) of my sister, she told me everything.
W: That can’t be! And how’s Nina?
G: You could imagine how that poor creature is suffering. I almost left my shoulder with her so she could
finish crying herself out. I just finished here at the house. No shit, and worst of all is that
she was just getting over it all.
W: Well no, it was about time. So, what are you going to do?
G: What am I going to do? I’m planning to go to the Shark’s neighborhood to see that lowlife’s face myself.
W: It must be so yellow by now(?).
G: Ay, look who’s talking. But from now on, my luck is coming in strong. And my love, when are you
thinking about giving me a little haircut?
W: Hah, are you crazy? You must be, never!
*flatline*
*Gasp* oh no! The old lady!
G: I know you’re there with that old hag.
W: No idiot, she’s dead! I was tickling her feet all delicate like and poof, she just stopped breathing!
G: Shit, how is that you did something like that? They’re gonna pin that death on you.
W: Imbecile, she’s dead, it’s over.
*Steps out into hallway*
Ay Dr. Rivera! Dr. Rivera! My mother in-law! My mother-in-law’s dead! Ay, I was telling her a little
joke and she started laughing and I think she went into shock! Ay, my poor
mother-in-law!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thats the best translation ive seen yet. Thanx

Thanks for the Translation Solereaver. She must've known the woman had very ticklish feet and she did. LOL. I wish her face wasn't covered.

I recall one line of dialogue was something like “Now I’m going to torment you just as you have tormented me.”

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back