• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily Dickinson (Hailee Steinfeld) Stocked (FF/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

Emily has gone against her father’s wishes and entered into a poetry contest, even though it is highly frowned upon for women to peruse writing at this period in time. Once it has become clear that Emily entered her poem, the town of Amherst decided to punish Emily by forcing her to endure several hours of tickle torture.

************************************************************************************************************************
Request I did for somebody on DA.

Trying to work more in 3/4 view to practice perspective. Also tried out some funky manga effects. The requester liked it, so that's the main thing.
***************************************************************************************************************************

And if you're a Hailee Steinfeld fan, you guys are in for a treat as Kate Bishop (Hawkeye TV show) kicks off the 24 days heroine advent calendar.

The Tracksuit Mafia have captured her and are interrogating her for intel on her mother's security firm, in order to plan a big heist.

It's not too late to get your suggestions in for the other 23 lovely babes leading up to 24th December.

Attachments

• Dickinson draft3.JPG
    Dickinson draft3.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
As a fan of Emily Dickinson and as an admirer of Hailee Steinfeld's assets, I look forward to seeing this.

If you're taking requests, I humbly submit my vote for Emma Watson!

Not seeing the picture

Thanks for the heads up. School boy error. Pic now attached.

"As a fan of Emily Dickinson and as an admirer of Hailee Steinfeld's assets, I look forward to seeing this."

You're in luck. As part of my 24 days advent event, Kate Bishop (Hailee Steinfeld) is first up in a ticklish scenario suggested by a requester on DA. So a double dose of Hailee goodness.

Still 23 lovely ladies awaiting your suggestions for 2-24 December.

Literary heresy, one does not touch Emily Dickinson. :shock:

You & your client are each sentenced to a week in the Stocks closest to a popular farm stand supplying moldy tomatoes.

(3 hours daily, bathroom breaks & consider yourself lucky. We are merciful on her behalf.) :sowrong:

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back