• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanksgiving Fun (mf/f) (mf/f)

Stretcher

I just got home from Thanksgiving and boy do I have a story for you. I travelled home to Indiana for the holiday and got together with a few friends on Friday night. One was my ex girlfriend (J) (we're still friends), and the other two were old work friends, one of which was female (M). Both were petite women, with brown hair, in their late twenties. We were playing a game of Kings and one of the mini games established was "never have I ever". Each player holds up three fingers and takes turns stating an action that they've never done, but they think everyone else has. If you have participated in an action, you lower one of your fingers. The goal is to be the last person with fingers up, basically three strikes and you're out. It was M's turn and she said "never have I ever been tied up in the bedroom". Everyone scanned the table and locked onto J who slowly lowered one of her fingers. M said "Oh my gosh J! You have?!". "Yup" said J, "This one used to tie me down and tickle me", posturing in my direction. I quickly asked the next question as to avoid further discussion.

Later that night our one friend left, so it was just J, M, and myself. Randomly, M says "Wait so I don't get it. What do you mean he used to tie you down and tickle you?". "Here, let me show you" I said, as I guided her toward the bedroom. We were all buzzed which contributed to the events to come. The liquid courage was flowing. This was at my ex's apartment, so I was familiar with the layout. J was giggling as I led M to the bed and laid her face down. J had a bathrobe on the back of her door, so I used the waste tie to tie M's hands behind her back. I quickly sat on her ankles. I don't think M realized what was going on until I began removing her socks. Of course she clenched and pled, but to no avail, they quickly came off. She was mid sentence, asking what I was doing, when I began scribbling my fingers on her feet. She shrieked and laughed hysterically. I looked up at J and nodded. J kneeled down at the foot of the bed as I secured M's ankles. With a grin on her face, J dug in. The laughter continued as I scanned the room and located a hairbrush on the dresser. "Grab the secret weapon" I said, eying the brush. J was quick to get up and grab it, as she wasn't on the receiving end for once. "You do the honors" I said. As if she were a natural, J further secured M's feet and began scrubbing. The shrieks turned into screams of laughter and begging. The entire incident was only 2-3 minutes, but a quality 2-3 minutes. As I untied M she was breathing heavy. "I don't know how you used to do that" she said, "that was torture".

I didn't want to squander the moment so I turned to J. "C'mon, just like old times" I said, as I laid her facedown on the bed. She giggled. "Oh my goodness" she said. I quickly ties her hands and sat on her ankles. She was already barefoot. "Your turn" I said to M as she kneeled at the end of the bed with a sinister smile. M actually had nails, which I had never witnessed, and began raking J's feet. J shrieked and leveled to a consistent laughter. "Ah, those nails" she said in between giggles. Of course M wasn't into it so that only lasted about a minute. I finished her of with a brush scrubbing, which was historically her weakness. "That damn brush" she said with her bouts of laughter. I didn't want to push my luck, so I gave her a quick side tickle and untied her hands. She smiled and shook her head as she got up.

We returned to the living room where we watched tv. I übered home later that night. We got together with some friends the next day for dinner. The three of us carpooled and I didn't hear anything about it for the remainder of my trip. I guess it turned out okay. It certainly was for me!

Haha what a very awesome way to spend your thanks giving! Heh thanks for sharing it here with us

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back