• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie with questions

Tickleseeker101

Hello,

I just joined not that long ago. I am very new to tickling so new that I've actually never tickled anyone before. I've only seen tickle videos. I had some very interesting questions and hoping others here can answer for me. Hope it doens't come to a shock that I've never tickled anyone before haha

Onto the questions

1. are the wooden or more comfy stocks better for tickling feet? Does it make a difference when tickling feet whether the lee is in wooden stocks that are probably (im guessing) more uncomfortable vs the cushion type stocks i've seen in videos??

2. is the lees laughter true genuine laughter. I'm not asking in the videos as I read some are fake or staged i'm talking about with real tickling are the women that laugh using their full genuine laugh or does tickling bring out a different laugh? I've only seen one woman tickled while in college and she sort of sounded the same as when she laughed at a joke for example but the person wasn't tickling her with bondage or anything and she could get away when she wanted to and there wasn't any tools involved

3. is it really true nylons/pantyhose make tickling worse on the feet? if so what about the legs?

4. do women's armpits that are wider and have a deepness to them more ticklish than skinny women with narrow skinny armpits? If so please explain why or why not.

final question for now

5. if you could tickle any celebrity who would it be and where and how would you tickle them?

to answer your questions in my opinion.
1. I use wooden stocks with padding inside to make it comfortable for my wife. Stocks are more of a preference in my opinion, sometimes i dont even use them.
2.hard to tell on some videos, there are other people out there that are better at determining than me.
3.dont know Im into sock removal with barefeet tickling.
4.anyone I have ever tickled armpits are the same reaction to me.
5. always wanted to tickle jessica alba feet.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

1. are the wooden or more comfy stocks better for tickling feet? Does it make a difference when tickling feet whether the lee is in wooden stocks that are probably (im guessing) more uncomfortable vs the cushion type stocks i've seen in videos??

A padded stock is going to produce the best results with the great majority of lees that you'll use it upon. The Padding not only holds the feet more snugly in place, but also prevents bruising from ankles banging on the wood, and is usable for longer periods with far less discomfort. Try resting your ankle on a thin piece of wood for 10 minutes or so and see for yourself that it produces a bit of an ache after a while.

2. is the lees laughter true genuine laughter. I'm not asking in the videos as I read some are fake or staged i'm talking about with real tickling are the women that laugh using their full genuine laugh or does tickling bring out a different laugh? I've only seen one woman tickled while in college and she sort of sounded the same as when she laughed at a joke for example but the person wasn't tickling her with bondage or anything and she could get away when she wanted to and there wasn't any tools involved

A pretty good question. In most lees the laughter that is produced from tickling is in the same pattern that their laughter for other reasons is. This is because the tickling is causing a cross-response in the body that triggers laughter for many, so it's basically triggering the same mechanism that produces laughter in all cases. The volume and emphasis however can be much louder in many cases.

3. is it really true nylons/pantyhose make tickling worse on the feet? if so what about the legs?

Every lee is unique, and what works on some will not on others. So for some nylons do increase sensitivity, for others it makes it less. For still others it does nothing. And just to make things complicated as you change body areas the whole response can change. It may do nothing on feet, but be a jack pot on the legs. Humans are all wired differently and there is no answer for this question unless you specify one specific person. Then you can test it out and get your answer.

4. do women's armpits that are wider and have a deepness to them more ticklish than skinny women with narrow skinny armpits? If so please explain why or why not

No.
Ticklishness is based on the nerve network, and not the bodies general shape and form in detail. Everyone has roughly the same general neural net, and thus we see a lot of similarities of where people are ticklish when we look at a big sample set. But things like depth of armpit is a superficial characteristic that makes no difference. Think of it this way you could have asked if people with a 2nd toe longer then the big toe are more ticklish or not? Or less ticklish. It's silly.

Every person is unique and each will respond uniquely to being tickled.

5. if you could tickle any celebrity who would it be and where and how would you tickle them?

I wouldn't. I have no interest in tickling strangers.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back