• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Pânico na TV": Brazilian Show (03 Scenes)

Dark Crane

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone ...

These ones are not new scenes for most of you. They've been posted along the years, but now I wanna organize them in one thread and write all the ticklish girls names ...

"Pânico na TV" ("Panic on TV") was a show that was broadcasted in Brazil from 2003 to 2012. After that, it went to another channel and started to be called "Pânico na Band" ("Panic on Band"). "Band" comes from "Bandeirantes", that could be translated as "Scouters". On that channel, it was broadcasted until 2017. Now, it's only a radio programme ...

At the time of "Pânico na TV", three great tickle scenes aired:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wh7j...ickling+Feet+Brazilian.mp4+-+YouTube.mp4/file

Attachments

• Tânia - Girls ticklish on TV SHOW in Brazil.mp4
    6.3 MB
  • Cócegas no Programa Pânico.mp4
    5.1 MB
There were lots of dancers in the programme that were called "Panicats" ...

The video of the link aired after the video "Tânia - Girls (...)". But, as I posted the link first, I'll talk about it first ...

It starts with Tânia Oliveira. She used to open the programme and was a contestant in some challenges:

Tânia-Oliveira-Feet-874615.jpg Tânia-Oliveira-Feet-875258.jpg Tânia-Oliveira-Feet-1214759.jpg

The second girl is Dani Bolina. She was one of the most famous dancers on the show and was there for years:

Dani-Bolina-Feet-5382069.jpg Dani-Bolina-Feet-5710029.jpg Dani-Bolina-Feet-5710030.jpg Dani-Bolina-Feet-5710032.jpg

The third one's the most famous of all. Sabrina Sato was part of the main cast and one of the leaders of the show:

Sabrina-Sato-Feet-5858686.jpg Sabrina-Sato-Feet-5947766.jpg Sabrina-Sato-Feet-5994463.jpg

The second video ("Tânia - Girls ticklish on TV SHOW in Brazil") is the first chronologically ...

It starts with "Mulher Samambaia" ("Fern Woman"). Her name's Danielle Souza and she's married with Dentinho, a Brazilian soccer player:

Danielle-Souza-Feet-718205.jpg Danielle-Souza-Feet-718868.jpg Danielle-Souza-Feet-5749000.jpg Danielle-Souza-Feet-5749194.jpg

The second one's Tânia Oliveira again (the only Panicat tickled two times) ...

The third one's Gabriela Levinnt. She's not famous as the others and hasn't been on the show for so long:

Gabriela Levinnt.PNG

The last video ("Cócegas no Programa Pânico") was the last that was aired. The other were from 2000's, but this one's from early 2010's ...

The first girl's Nicole Bahls. She was the winner - if I'm not mistaken - in a reality show called "A Fazenda" ("The Farm"):

Nicole-Bahls-Feet-5066985.jpg Nicole-Bahls-Feet-5638127.jpg Nicole-Bahls-Feet-5785203.jpg Nicole-Bahls-Feet-5980458.jpg Nicole-Bahls-Feet-5980459.jpg

The second one's Juliana Salimeni. She's also a bodybuilder:

Juliana-Salimeni-Feet-1817675.jpg Juliana-Salimeni-Feet-2247096.jpg Juliana-Salimeni-Feet-2549560.jpg Juliana-Salimeni-Feet-2557057.jpg Juliana-Salimeni-Feet-3065592.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the third one. It remains unknown and I'd be really glad if someone could tell her name for us ...

There were lots of dancers in the programme that were called "Panicats" ...

The video of the link aired after the video "Tânia - Girls (...)". But, as I posted the link first, I'll talk about it first ...

It starts with Tânia Oliveira. She used to open the programme and was a contestant in some challenges:

View attachment 676777 View attachment 676778 View attachment 676779

The second girl is Dani Bolina. She was one of the most famous dancers on the show and was there for years:

View attachment 676780 View attachment 676781 View attachment 676782 View attachment 676783

The third one's the most famous of all. Sabrina Sato was part of the main cast and one of the leaders of the show:

View attachment 676784 View attachment 676785 View attachment 676786

Also, I've just realized that I made a mistake here. Because there were four girls with their feet licked while they were tied to the table:

The first one's really Tânia. And the second's Dani ...

But there's a third one. I think this girl can be Gabriela Levinnt - the one that also appeared in another video - but I'm not sure. Well, I'll try to find out who's her ...

The fourth one's Sabrina. So, I'd missed the third contestant, but the other three are with their correct names and pictures ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back