• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help! Worried that I am no longer ticklish!

gigglesauce

I used to be really ticklish when I was dating and when I first got married. I used to love being tied up and tickled and it was great. But I haven't done it in years and years. My partner and I tried it today, and when she started to try to tickle me, I felt nothing. Not even a giggle. It just kind of felt pokey and silly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Try having a couple of drinks and see if the ticklishness comes back? Maybe you're just really stressed or tired?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. kinkykurt is right to ask in the first place about whether you have factors that were affecting your mood at the time.

While most of us like the idea of people (or ourselves) being helplessly ticklish at the merest touch, the truth is that mindset has a lot to do with it. For example, experiments show that people laugh more readily when tickled by someone they know, hence are more comfortable with.

Try varying up the techniques being used. Maybe have a glass of wine. It also wouldn't hurt for your partner to get you in a giggly mood to induce a genuine feeling of "you're in trouble" before the physical aspects take place.

Try being tickled after an orgasm ..... always more ticklish all over !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back