• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hold Up Harl:(F/f*FootFetish*HarleyQuinn)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
33500ED5-A3C4-4380-A86B-E4FA401E76DF.jpeg

Harley danced seductively on stage while all the hungry eyes watched her and the other dancers. As the clown girl swayed her hips she kept a sly eye on the proceedings going on behind the loosely transparent curtain on the far right of the club. Her Joker, Mr. J, was sweet talking his way around the no doubt intimidated mobsters. For his next big "prank" he needed fire power, and lots of it. Nothing that the local underbelly wouldn't be overjoyed to "loan" him, less leave their own night club with permanent smiles sliced around their cheeks.

Quinn chuckled to herself as she spun around the pole. She bet those dumb-asses were nearly ready yo wet themselves while her Pudd'n worked his magic on them. Till then she was having her own fun making all the on lookers mouth's water for her. It wasn't till she saw her Mr. J call for her that she decided it was time for the big finally. Suddenly, she grabbed onto the other dancer and held her close in their sensual embrace. Monique's shocked face soon turned to knowing sensuality as she ran her hands all over the gyrating clown girls curves to much applause of the crowd.

Quinn bit her shiny pink bottom lip as the ebony dancer's hands softly glided around her back and around her thighs with feather soft touches. She even squirmed a bit, trying to keep in time with the rhythm so no one suspected anything. Finally she broke free to join her man in the back room as Monique watched her go, gently nibbling on the golden nail on her index finger.

By the time Harley stepped through the curtain Joker and Big Joe were already shaking hands on their new agreement. Joe's smile looked a hell of a lot more uneasy than J's.

"I just knew you'd see things my way, old boy. Us J's have to stick together after all, am I right or am I right?" The grip on the clowns shake got noticeably more aggressive as the fat mobster flinched.

"Uh... Yea... What are friends for..." Joe desperately to get his hand back as soon as possibly and rubbed the soreness away. Harley only giggled off to the side as her boss quickly emasculated who was suppose to be one of the leading forces in the crime world. "But uh, you know how it be J, can't get something for nothing. If I'm meeting your needs then you gotta meet mine."

"Hmmmmmmm, SOUNDS LIKE FUN! I got back-scratchers for days! Though, considering a man of your..... girth.... you might just need every single one of them, Joey! HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!" The two clowns laughed at the joke while Big Joe grimaced and played along.

"Oh..Haha... Nah, it shouldn't take you long. How about me and you go somewhere a little more... private... and hash out all the details." The fat gangster hesitantly put his arm around the killer clown to lead him to the back room. Shockingly, Joker complied without any fuss.

Harley quickly went off to follow until a soft hand was placed on her shoulder, it was Monique from the stage. "Sorry Doll, the back room is for the big boys only.~"

"You're pulling my leg!" Quinn whined, watching her Pudd'n get farther away.

"Oh I can pull a lot more than that, sugar.~" The glittery dancer purred as she leaned in closer.

Harley's blush began to glow on her pale face as she looked to Joker to bring her with him. She only got a wave of the hand as he left her in the dust. "Now, now Harley! Be a good girl and stay put while I handle this! Have a laugh on me!"

Harley pouted as she was left behind yet agin. She plopped herself on the couch, arms crossed, none too happy about how things had played out.

"Awwww, don't be like that Harl. You have such a pretty smile. Why don't you show it to me?~" Monique sat along side the clown girl and inched herself ever closer.

"How can I smile? I just got left behind like a dog! If it's all the same I think I'd rather be aloAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!" Quinn's whinging was suddenly cut off by the sexy dancers fingers suddenly working their way into her toned sides.

The ebony beautify only smiled wider as her assumption was right. She noticed how Harley's lips trembled as she worked her talented hands on her body.

She knew exactly how they'd pass the time...~<3

---
More on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Great drawing and fine story to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back