• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Reunited Part 7 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another installment of this Deputy saga. The last episode had La Diabla endure some horrific tickle torture. This episode is also an intense tickling scene and I hope you all enjoy it. The saga is now into the meat of the story and there is still so much more to go! I truly appreciate all of your comments and I hope you enjoy this chapter as well. Now, I do recommend listening to this song while reading it. It is Hans Zimmer "A Beautiful Lie". I linked the 28 minute version for you. I like this song because it fits the scene. I listened to it on loop when I wrote it. So, enjoy this next chapter. Thank you for following this story and again, there is still a LOT to come!

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=7wOEYL_DQu0

PART 7

La Diabla felt the strain in her back and she started to groan. She heard what Priscilla said and fear gripped her body. She remembered how much the bastinado felt on her feet and even now, she could feel them tingling. She could feel them “thumping” as every single nerve in her feet were on high alert. Even the slightest touch she was feeling on her feet felt intense. La Diabla knew she probably would not make it through this torture, and she started to beg for mercy. “No please…please don’t touch my feet. You don’t understand, it would kill me…please don’t tickle my feet..” she whimpered as she begged.

Priscilla heard that voice and then she walked back to La Diabla’s head. She could see the desperation in her eyes, and it gave her such a rush. She then placed her right hand under La Diabla’s chin and held her head up. “Awww…someone sounds like she doesn’t want to have her feet tickled. Well, that’s too bad. You see, when you tickled my feet, it was an absolute nightmare. You tortured me. My feet are extremely ticklish, and you didn’t care. You just cared about that statue, and you wanted to break me. Do you remember when I first asked you how would you like it if I were to take off your boots and tickle your feet? Well, Helga already took off your boots, but believe me, I AM GOING TO TICKLE YOUR FEET!!! Hahahaha be right back. You will suffer bitch; you will truly suffer….” she said then started to walk back towards where the feet were.

La Diabla continued to whimper and beg. Her feet felt really sensitive and even more so as she knew they were about to be tickled. “Please Priscilla!!! Please don’t touch my feet!! I am begging you with everything I have! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!!!” she screamed.

Darby could hear La Diabla begging and screaming and now it was time that La Diabla’s feet were going to be tickled. Her heart went out to her as she definitely knew what it was like to have feet tickled. She always did wonder if La Diabla was ticklish on her feet and now, she was going to see how much. She just wished she could do something! Darby knew how vicious Helga is with feet tickling, and she was sure Priscilla was going to inflict her own torture as well. She could see the look of desperation in La Diabla’s eyes, and it seemed as though they were making eye contact. Darby had a sympathetic look and braced herself for what was sure to be horrific laughter.

Priscilla was now standing by the right foot of La Diabla. She stared at the helpless sole that now had a bright pink skin tone as a result of the earlier bastinado treatment. Like a kid with a new toy, she clapped her hands and tried to figure out where she would tickle first? Should she go after the toes? What about that high arch? The ball of the foot looked wonderfully ticklish too! “Decision, decisions…” she muttered as her eyes looked over the design of the foot. She then decided she would start at the heel and work her way down. She had a hunch the toes would probably be ridiculously ticklish. Priscilla felt her heart skip a beat in excitement as she took the tip of her right index finger and had it moving towards that vulnerable heel. She could feel her hand trembling as she was about to realize her great desire. She then placed that index finger on the heel and started to lightly stroke it against the tender skin. She saw the foot wiggling wildly and a huge smile formed on her face. This foot was VERY responsive and now she knew she was going to inflict some severe ticklish torture! Priscilla then placed her index finger back on that heel and now she did soft strokes all over that flesh. The foot jerked away once again, and she even chuckled. “Helga, can you do me a favor? Hold her foot still so I can torture it…”

“With much pleasure….” Helga said coolly. Just like she did with Darby earlier this morning, she held the foot with her left hand as she stood to the left of Priscilla. The top of the foot was now trapped in her palm and she could feel it trying to move, but she held it perfectly still. She smiled when she saw Priscilla’s finger now stroking up and down all over that pink heel.

La Diabla grunted when the finger first touched her heel, then she turned white as a ghost when she felt Helga’s very strong hand holding her foot still! No matter how much she tried, she could not jerk her foot away in that iron grasp. Now she felt the finger stroking her heel and it sent a tidal wave of ticklish sensations through her body. This was far more intense than she realized as her heel was not the most ticklish spot on her foot. She exploded in hysterics as the sensations were a 12 on a scale of 10. Her mind was already scrambling trying to figure out what she was going to do as there was no way she was going to survive this.

Priscilla enjoyed the sound of that laughter coming from La Diabla. She has heard this woman laughing the entire time. She heard the laughter when she tickled her armpits, her ribs, her belly, her tits and her ass and those were all hysterical sounds, but the sounds she was making now was different. It sounded very guttural, as though it was coming the depths of her soul. This what she wanted to hear. She wanted to inflict the worst kind of tickle torture imaginable. Now she studied the design of the heel. It was small but was perfect for the size 7 foot. It had a nice rounded shape and sloped on either side into a narrow type sole. The edges of the heel were a little rough, probably due to all the chaffing from the socks against the inside of the boot, but overall the skin was tender. She then looked at where the heel flowed into the high arch which made the heel stand out. She brought her face closer to the heel and could see the “print” in the skin. The skin would have been more of a tan color, but as a result of the bastinado punishment, it was a flush pink. Priscilla then traced her finger along the outside edges of the heel almost touching the side of the foot and was pleased to see the foot straining in Helga’s hand, trying to get away from the touch.

La Diabla felt that finger stroking and touching her heel and she just continued to laugh in agony. When the finger slid across the back of her heel, she did a squeak from her lips which sounded really embarrassing. Then she felt the finger sliding on the outside edges of the heel, touching the side of her foot and that really got to her as her skin was very sensitive. She clenched her fists in aggravation and she shook her head no. She just couldn’t stop giggling from the touches on her heel and she was frustrated she couldn’t pull her foot free from Helga’s grasp. She then opened her eyes and she noticed Darby in the cage staring at her. She felt so embarrassed that she was screaming in hysterics as Darby watched her. She thought about how this all looked to the deputy. These two women had history and La Diabla always looked strong. Now, she was being tortured in front of Darby, helpless to do anything. This made the torture even worse for her. She was being humiliated in front of Darby.

Priscilla continued to tease and stroke the heel and she was enjoying herself. She watched as her finger now went back to the bottom of the heel and it now went in a side to side motion from the top of the heel and then touch the inside edge of the heel, then across the surface to the outside edge of the heel, only to then cross back over the surface to the inside edge. When her finger made it to the outside edge it started to go down the heel. Doing this, her finger was making it all the way down the entire surface area of the heel. She took her sweet time doing it as she wanted to inflict the worst possible tickle torture to La Diabla. Priscilla’s eyes moved along with her fingers, so she got to watch every square inch of that flesh being tickled. When the finger finally made it to the bottom of the heel, where it met the arch, she stopped and then went to the inside edge of the bottom of the heel and now stroked the finger up and down as though she was making a “grid” on the tender skin. Her finger would slither up that heel, get to the top of the heel, the go right back down at a very slow pace, trying to make La Diabla feel the torment.

Helga watched Priscilla tickle that heel with such precision. She watched as the finger made the side to side motion and now it was going up and down. She could feel La Diabla’s foot trying to writhe in her hand, but she had such a firm grip. She did like the soft skin from the top of the foot in her hand and she wanted to tickle that foot so bad. She could hear the tortured laughter from the foot’s owner and thought about how she would tickle this foot. Helga stared at the sole overall and admired her handiwork from the bastinado. The foot was pink in color, and she knew it was alive. She loved bastinado because it made the foot so much more ticklish. The sound of tortured laughter also filled her body with lust, and she wanted to torture this same foot. She then gave it a squeeze to hold it still and licked her lips. She had to admit, both her employers Gloria and Priscilla picked the best victims for them to tickle themselves. A deputy and a well known outlaw. Both women were known to be strong and powerful, now they were ticklish wrecks and their feet were exquisitely sensitive. Now, she just had to wait her turn.

La Diabla was shaking all over her body as she felt that cruel finger tickling her heel. She felt the finger slowly going left to right on her skin at a very slow pace so she could feel that sensation very intensely. She shook her head in agony as the finger now went up and down her heel, sending cruel ticklish waves through her body. She just kept begging through her screams for the torment to stop. The sheer agony of the sensations was wearing her out. She never knew her heel could be this ticklish. Then La Diabla howled as she now felt the finger going side to side down her heel area again, but this time, it was the fingernail.

Priscilla was now using the top of her nail to move side to side against the heel skin, repeating the plan she had when she used the pad of her finger the first time around. The first time, the pad of her finger was just a warm up, now it was time for the actual torture. She loved how her nail would scrape along the pink skin, forming a white line that turned pink in mere moments after the nail finished its path. When she got to the bottom of the heel, then she used her nail to go up and down across the same skin, making those same white lines again that turned pink after the nail finished that area. Then when the nail made the last path, where it went down from the top of the heel through the outside edge of the heel, her nail made it finally to the bottom of the heel and Priscilla smiled. “Wow, you sure have ticklish heels. I wonder how sensitive your arch is going to be…..” she giggled as she let La Diabla have a breather.

“I think her arch is going to be REALLY ticklish…hehehehehe” Helga laughed as she tightened her grip. She stared at that helpless high arch and remembered how it responded to her bamboo strikes. “I think her arch might be the most ticklish spot. My second guess might be the toes, but the ball of the foot would be agonizing too…” she theorized.

“I think you may be right. Although, that might be the obvious place. It just might be the ball of her foot. Hey La Diabla, where is the most ticklish spot on your foot?” Priscilla asked knowing the woman was going to panic. She lightly tapped the tip of her nail in the center of the arch just to scare her.

La Diabla started to feel shivers up her spine as the nail was tapping in her arch. The tremors were already bothering her, and she could feel giggles coming out. She was still trying to recover from the ticklish onslaught on her heel and now that bitch Priscilla was asking her where she was most ticklish on her foot. She had a good idea where that was anyway, but she hated the fact she was about to suffer. She only had her feet tickled a handful of times in her life, with the worst time being at the hands of Madam Olivia and Francine. Other than that, the tickling on her feet was brief so she never really focused on what part was most ticklish. When Cheyenne worked on her feet, her toes were really bad, so she thought that perhaps that was the worst spot. But at this moment, La Diabla just wanted to have her foot left alone. She was on the verge of breaking down into tears and was still fighting that urge to do so. “I don’t know…please stop tickling me…” she whimpered in agony. She curled her toes reflexively and could only try to brace herself for the next horrific round of tickle torture.

Priscilla looked at Helga with a sinister smile as she loved that reaction. “You don’t know? How can you not know? Haven’t you been tickled tortured on your feet before? I mean, the way you tickled my foot silly, I would have guessed you knew which spot would be most sensitive on you, that’s why you inflicted it on me. Well, I guess there is only ONE way to find out. To tickle each and every inch of your feet…hehehe” she said with a sinister laugh. She then placed the pad of her right index finger right at the bottom of the heel where it connected to the arch. Priscilla figured she would do the same method as the heel, that way she could cover every square inch of that skin. She loved the way the arch was designed as it was very high and the skin appeared to be really delicate. It made sense since it doesn’t touch the ground so there was no way to make it rough. Her finger then slid from the inside edge of the arch near the instep and then dragged it agonizingly slow across the arch, heading towards the outside edge of the foot. Priscilla felt the foot flinch and saw Helga’s grip tightened. She could also hear the desperate pleas from La Diabla.

“No no no no no no no no!!!!! Please don’t do that!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” La Diabla roared as the finger made its cruel path back across her arch and it drove her absolutely wild. That deep ticklish feeling really got to her and the amount of ticklish feeling in her body was absolutely the most intense. That delicate arch skin was highly sensitive, and it drove her mind into a complete panic. Her hands were waving wildly, she strained her arms trying to pull them free in panic and she then started to try and pull her legs free. Unfortunately for her, Helga had a firm grip on her foot and there was no escape!

Cheyenne watched in sheer horror as she saw both Priscilla and Helga at La Diabla’s foot. A tear fell from her eye as she knew her friend was in tickle hell. Being a victim of Helga, she knew how bad it was about to get. She never was tickle tortured by Priscilla, but she imagined it had to be horrible. She also remembered when she got to apply the healing technique to La Diabla’s feet when they met and were in her room in Mexico, and those same feet were really ticklish then. Her heart sank as the loud screams of tortured tickled laughter filled the cavern. “Leave her alone..please leave her alone..” she muttered under her breath. She could see La Diabla’s hands and upperbody shaking wildly and each scream got worse. Cheyenne knew her friend was probably going to break, and she was powerless to stop it. She just continued to pray her friend would be ok after this.

Priscilla continued to slide the pad of her index finger in the exposed arch and she absolutely loved the terrible laughter coming from La Diabla. Her finger went across that delicate skin and she enjoyed how her finger would start to go into the slope of the arch. When her finger went from the outside edge and into the arch, her finger would go down a slope on its way to the instep. When she got to the instep part, she noticed the squealing from her victim would get louder. She marveled at the arch’s physical design as the high arch looked amazing to her. She also stared at the texture of the skin where she could tell the skin was thin and had some small wrinkles on it. Priscilla then loved the way her finger would go into an upward slope back towards the outside edge of the foot. It felt like she would roll down a hill to a wonderful prize at the bottom, a very ticklish instep, then slowly but surely walk back up the hill, making sure every step was done carefully. She couldn’t help but laugh to herself as she kept hearing the horrible screams of laughter coming from the prisoner. Now, once she got to where the arch was connected to the ball of the foot, she had to make her way back up that arch. She softly stroked that index finger back through that hill of extremely sensitive nerves and enjoyed the sheer sounds of desperation.

Helga had to hold onto the foot a little harder as she watched Priscilla’s finger stroking across that arch. Her own desires started to grow as she really wanted to tickle that arch herself. She could see and feel how La Diabla reacting to that finger stroking and she knew the arch had to be extraordinarily sensitive. She licked her lips, just wanting her turn. She knew once she got her turn, she would literally drive La Diabla out of her mind. Helga did make an interesting observation, however. Even though the screaming from La Diabla was horrific, it still wasn’t the same as when she tickled Darby’s feet earlier. Those feet were amazingly soft and unbelievably sensitive to touch. She now started to wonder if there should be a contest and have both La Diabla and Darby tied up together to see which pair of feet were more sensitive! It was possible the bastinado treatment made La Diabla more sensitive than she normally would be and wondered what would happen to Darby if SHE got the bastinado. She figured she would ask Priscilla after they finished breaking La Diabla.

Priscilla finished her path back up the arch and her finger was now resting at the outskirts of the heel. The foot was visibly shaking in Helga’s grasp and now she looked over at Helga. “Now, that was fun!! I think we need to see what happens when my nails go over this wonderful flesh. Think she will survive all five of my fingers?” she grinned evilly. She then saw Helga shake her head “No” and she got herself prepared. She formed a “claw” with her fingers on her right hand and place the points of the tips of her nails on the arch near the heel and then she slowly raked them down into the slope of the arch and headed towards the ball of the foot.

La Diabla’s eyes popped wide open as she felt nails scraping across the sensitive skin of her arch and the amount of ticklish energy flowing through her body might as well be electricity. The sheer shock of it made her gasp into silence as though the tsunami of laughter was held back because her mind was still trying to process the amount of torture that was about to happen. She had never felt anything like that in her entire life, far worse than what Madam Olivia and Francine did to her feet, and now her brain finally allowed her mouth and lungs to scream. She literally screamed her laughter as the sensations overloaded her nervous system and her laughter echoed off the walls of the cavern and probably could be heard by anyone walking near the beach that was beyond this cavern’s walls. Her eyes were shut tight, her face was now beet red, her mouth wide open and her entire body was straining from the nails in her arch.

Priscilla continued to rake her nails in that arch and loved how her nails would force those same white lines in the pinkish arch and she noticed the laughter got even louder when they made it to the peak of the arch and on the instep. That was the hotspot. That one part of the arch and she focused on it. She then scrabbled her nails with speed and precision on that one spot, really trying to drive home the tickle torture through La Diabla’s mind and body. Her nails were flying all over that spot and she would “accidently” touch the ball of the foot and noticed that it was quite sensitive too. She looked at the ball of the foot while she tickled the arch, thinking that it would be really ticklish as well. Most of the bastinado occurred on the ball of the foot, so it would be a lot more sensitive than normal. She made a mental note to use this same technique on the ball of the foot as the arch, but she went right back to looking at the arch. Now she moved her nails across the arch to the outside edge of the foot like it was a hurricane. Just a flurry of nails stroking and tickling all over that really ticklish skin. When she made it to the outside edge of the arch, her nails paused for two seconds, then move her nails back over the arch heading back to the high point of the arch, using the same “hurricane” technique. She could see the toes scrunching tightly which made the wrinkles in the arch more pronounced, but when her nails scurried over that flesh, the toes would open again. Priscilla thought La Diabla was teasing her with her toes, and she would inflict as much tickle punishment there as well to punish those toes.

La Diabla continued to scream in ticklish agony as she felt the “hurricane” of nails in her arch. She just could not comprehend how ticklish she was on her foot and wondered if she was going to make it. She was heading back into silent laughter but before she did, she was screaming pleas for help. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHELP ME!!!!!! SOMEBODY HAHAHAHAHAHA HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” she roared. She was getting desperate at this point. Her hands were waving around, hoping someone, anyone would rescue her. She couldn’t move her foot away and she endured the tickle punishment. Now, she did think about perhaps death would be a possibility because her breathing was getting labored. Her lungs were on fire and what truly surprised her was she still had a voice. Her throat was sore, and she wished she could just pass out. Then finally, the nails stopped! A wave of relief washed over her body and her head slumped down. La Diabla was so exhausted.

“Get some rest sweetie…Because if you thought that was bad, wait until you see what I plan next…” Priscilla smiled. She was not done with the arch just yet. She counted to 10 as she looked at Helga and then her eyes went back to the trapped foot. She now took the tip of her index fingernail and placed it in the center of the arch. She then did tiny swirls of the nail across the skin which made the prisoner start to giggle pretty loud, then she depressed the nail into the flesh and now she did the swirls at a faster place, much like a “tornado”. When the nail made it to the high point of the arch and on the instep, the terrible panicked laughter coming from La Diabla resumed. She knew she was pushing La Diabla to the brink of insanity and she wanted to get to the edge, so she could shove her over. Her eyes then looked at the ball of the foot again and she figured she should focus on that. She stopped her tornado style nail tickling on the arch and then looked at the ball of the foot. The ball of the foot was really defined since the arch was high so a lot of the weight on the foot would be on the ball of the foot. She put her face closer to the skin and noticed the small callous right there on the middle of the foot. Priscilla then placed her finger on that callous and softly stroked it.

La Diabla winced in ticklish agony as she felt a finger touching the ball of her foot. She was still trying to recover from that horrible swirling tickling style on her arch and now the ball of her foot was being attacked. As she sucked in oxygen, she tried to use whatever breath she had to plead for mercy. “hehehe please Priscilla hehehehehe leave me alone hehehehehehehe I’m dying hehehehehehehe” she giggled exhaustively.

“Leave you alone? Hahaha that’s not going to happen. I have been wanting this foot for a long, long time. Did you know you have a callous on the ball of your foot? You really need to take better care of your feet. You are an evil bitch, but you are still a lady! Take care of your feet! I guess I have to see if I can scratch away this callous with my nail. Hold still! Hehehe” Priscilla laughed. She then took her nail and started to scratch around the callous and the foot really started to quiver. The callous wasn’t very large, but it was large enough for her nail to make a scratching sound against the hardened skin. Nonetheless, it sent the victim into a much stronger giggle, bordering on maniacal laughter.

La Diabla felt the shocks of ticklish energy coursing through her body as the callous was being focused on. She desperately wanted to pull her foot away, but she just couldn’t. Now her back was hurting as she was in this uncomfortable position, and she was writhing in place. Despite this, in the deep recesses of her mind, she had some hope. Even though she was being tortured worse than any time in her life, she did not break mentally or emotionally. That was a fight she had to continue. She could not let Priscilla break her and when she eventually gets out of this predicament, she would get her revenge.

Helga laughed as she could hear the scratching of the nail as well. Now her eyes were focusing on the wriggling toes. They were long toes, but not too finger-like. She saw that the pads of the toes had that pink shade on them as she smacked them with that bamboo stick, but she noticed that the underside of the toes were still tan color. The curl of the long toes protected that area, but that made her realize that the bottoms of the toes were probably going to be really ticklish. Just like the arch, but maybe worse since that part of the toes never touched the ground. Helga made mental notes on where she wanted to attack once it was her turn. She wanted to punish the toes!

Priscilla continued to tickle that callous but now her fingers moved towards the rest of the ball of the foot. She made sure her nails would tickle all over the skin and found some hotspots on the inside edge of the ball of the foot. She then wanted to be ruthless. No teasing, no soft tickling. Just cruel torture because she truly wanted to see if La Diabla would snap. She truly wanted to break her will. She formed her nails into a claw again and placed it on the inside edge of the ball of the foot and then slowly raked it across the length of the ball, including scraping along that callous, all the way to the outside edge of the foot. “Tickle tickle tickle you bitch!!! Time for you to lose your mind!” she said with great joy.

La Diabla felt those nails on her foot, and she was once again in a panic. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!” she screamed in agony as the nails continued its path across the ball of the foot. The feeling was absolutely excruciating as the bastinado made her skin far more sensitive on that part of the foot. She did not know what to do anymore. No matter how much she pleaded and prayed for relief, Priscilla was not stopping. She also heard what she said about losing her mind and it was an actual possibility. She was already pushed beyond her normal limits and now it was about her trying to fight back and keep her sanity. It was instinctive to her. She never wanted to surrender her will. She never wanted to be broken mentally and emotionally, even though she was being pushed to that brink. Being in a criminal gang would lead to physical punishment, but what made her so powerful was her will. Her head started to hang, and she just laughed. She couldn’t stop the tickling, and she wanted to focus on not losing her mind. It was going to be hard, but she had to keep that part of her. Priscilla could not win.

Priscilla absolutely loved the loud, screaming laughter of La Diabla. Her fingernails continued to scratch along the ball of the foot, and she closed her fingers so they were tight together. This way, the nails stroked that skin and left no spot untouched. She was really happy that the ball of the foot was extremely ticklish to her touch. She saw her fingers go from that inside edge, streaking across the ball of the foot and off the outside edge. Then she would lift her hand, place it back on that inside edge and then scratched along the surface area again. She repeated that process five more times, and the screams never stopped. Priscilla then looked over at Helga and noticed that her eyes were fixated on that foot she was holding. “You look like you want to touch this foot. Go ahead. Touch her foot. You can play with it for a little bit before I get to her toes…..” she offered.

Helga looked over at Priscilla and a smile started to form on her face as she heard Priscilla’s offer. A rush of excitement flowed through her as she realized she would get a turn to tickle this foot. “Thank you..I think I will enjoy this for a little bit…” she grinned. As she held the foot with her left hand, she lifted her right hand and wiggled her fingers in the air. The moment she had been waiting for was finally here. She then lowered her hand to the helpless foot and started to roughly scurry her wiggling fingers across the sensitive heel, then through the arch and finally off the ball of the foot. She felt the foot trying in vain to squirm from her grasp, but she held onto it firmly. Once her fingers got to the ball of the foot, she lifted her hand and repeated the procedure.

La Diabla felt a fresh wave of tickle Hell on her foot as she felt the more powerful fingers now tickling her poor foot. She still tried to pull her foot free, but that woman had an iron grip on her foot. Her laughter went into a high pitch noise as this tickling was deep into her foot. Her hands were involuntarily waving, and her head started to shake wildly. She really tried to put up a strong front, but the tickling was definitely a much stronger feeling. She went into a silent laughter and all she could hope for was to hold on as much as she could.

Helga loved the way her fingers looked as the went down the foot. It was a thrill when she felt her fingers roll into the arch and saw her fingers sink into the arch, only to come up when headed towards the ball of the foot. She made sure her fingers attacked the slope of the arch as it headed towards that ball. “You see, if you apply pressure like this…” she said to Priscilla as her fingers drilled into that part of the arch. “…the more you press your fingers in the skin, you get her screaming like banshee, Da?”

Priscilla placed her finger to her lip. “Hmmmm…Yeah, she is screaming pretty loud. But I think my nails did a pretty effective job. Her skin is very responsive to the nails. You think the pressure into her foot makes her scream louder?” she asked.

“Da! Your nails did an amazing job, but I find that pressing deep into the flesh like this…..” Helga said, then used her strong fingers to press deeper into the arch, then slid them up the slope to the ball of the foot. “…she screams like banshee. Listen to her now…” she grinned.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD STOOOOOOP!!! STOOOOOOPP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” La Diabla wailed away as she felt those strong fingers tormenting her arch.

“Yeah, you got a point. Hmmm….you are pretty knowledgeable about tickling feet. I think I will have you start off on her left foot, but first, I want these toes!” Priscilla said with a smile.

“They are all yours….” Helga responded as she stopped her tickling and still held onto the foot. She was curious on how Priscilla was going to attack the toes.

La Diabla once again started to try and catch her breath from the horrible tickling she just experienced. The nails on the bottom of her foot were bad enough, but those fingers were devastating. Her eyes were very watery, and a tear streaked down her cheek. She tried to regain her composure as was breathing hard. Then she heard Priscilla mentioning her toes! She started to feel herself panicking as she knew how ticklish her toes were and if those two tickled them, she just might not make it with her mind intact. She wished she could figure out a way to get herself free. She had to do something, but these women had her bound very tight. She started to flex and wiggle her toes out of fear, and she heard a sinister chuckle.

“Look at those toes wiggling!! Someone is a little afraid of what is about to happen to her toes. I think they are going to be very……very……VERY……ticklish. Let’s find out…” Priscilla taunted as she then reached forward with her right hand and her index finger and thumb and grasped the big toe and wiggled it. She couldn’t help but giggle as the big toe immediately curled out of her grasp. She watched as the other toes also curled and she shook her head. “Oh yes, these are going to be ticklish toes alright. Guess I have to work for them..” she said. She then used her left hand to grab the tips of the curled toes and tried to bend them so the undersides could open up. Priscilla felt the toes resisting, so she simply stroked her right index finger across the ball of the foot and the toes immediately opened. With that happening, she was able to use her left hand to hold the toes open. She used the tips of her index and middle fingers on her right hand to stroke them across that delicate tan flesh on the undersides of the toes. She felt the toes straining and it pleased her. “Someone has some ticklish toes!!!” she teased.

La Diabla felt those fingers on her toes, and she started to screech. Her toes were ultra sensitive and now that evil woman was tickling those delicate undersides. She definitely knew how ticklish her toes were and was genuinely afraid on how much torture she was about to endure. She tried to pull her foot free and also tried to curl her toes to protect those undersides, but Helga held onto the foot and Priscilla’s hand managed to hold her toes open. She was completely vulnerable to the ticklish onslaught she was about to receive. “HAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TOES!!!! NOT THERE!!!! PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed. This was definitely a weak point for her and now she was in trouble.

Darby listened to those horrific screams and she see that La Diabla was in pure distress. She heard her scream about her toes and Darby even shuddered. She knew how sensitive her own toes were and earlier this morning, she endured a horrific toe tickling and if Helga was involved, then La Diabla was truly going to suffer. She could feel her own toes curling in her slippers as she heard the screams. Darby started to say a silent prayer for La Diabla as she was definitely going to need it.

Helga saw the fun that Priscilla was having with the toes. She watched as her boss used her nails to inflict the worst tickle torture possible on the toes. Helga always enjoyed a woman’s toes. They were always so sensitive to her touch! She didn’t think Priscilla was as talented as a tickler as she was as her employer used her nails to her advantage, but Helga wanted to torment the foot with sheer physical ability. She studied the human female foot so she could bring out the worst kind of tortures. Now, she was excited that she was going to start off on the left foot. She turned her head and looked at the left foot that was writhing and trembling in place as it was reacting to the horrific toe tickling on the right foot. Helga licked her lips, anxiously awaiting to tickle that foot.

Priscilla was in heaven as her fingers tickled the soft undersides. She used her nails to tickle along the index toe stem and got a nice loud shriek from La Diabla. Then she moved to the underside of the middle toe. Her finger then slipped in the crevice between the middle toe and index toe and got a noticeable giggle. Her nail moved up and down that stem, trying to bring out the worst sensations, then she moved on over to the ring toe. This time she focused her nail right under the pad of the toe, right where it connected to the stem and that was another sensitive spot. She was rocking her head side to side, as though she was listening to music as her finger did their work. “I just LOVE how ticklish your toes are! Oh, I could really torture you the rest of your life on these toes! Kitchy kitchy koo!!” she teased. Then she saw the baby toe and a surge of adrenaline flowed through her. She stopped the toe tickling and just stared at the baby toe. She saw it quivering and then she started to wiggle it. She then noticed that La Diabla’s leg was trembling in agony, and she then stroked her nail along the pad of that baby toe.

La Diabla once again shrieked in hysterics as her baby toe was being teased. She felt the nails on the pad of the toe was really breaking her down. Now she felt the beads of sweat on her face dripping down and she was really perspiring all over her body. Her throat was parched as she suffered almost non-stop laughter and she really needed to rest. Her head dropped once again and now she could see how wet her hair was and drops of sweat falling to the dusty ground. When she thought it couldn’t get any worse, she felt the nail leave her baby toe and now attacked that joint where the big toe met the ball of her foot. Her toe tried to curl but it was held open, and she had no choice but to endure the torture.

Priscilla continued to stroke her nails on the big toe. She made sure she circled around the outside edges of the digit, then zigzagged across the toe in a diagonal manner, going from the inside edge of the toe to the outer edge on the opposite side. She had to work to keep the toe still, but the reward of strong laughter fueled her. She felt this wave of bliss in her body. She has now reduced the famous outlaw La Diabla, a woman known for her cruelty and ruthlessness, down to a giggling, cackling, hysterical, ticklish woman. She felt like a war general winning a major battle. Now, she wanted to enjoy the moment. She stopped her toe tickling and then looked at Helga. Priscilla wanted to see La Diabla suffer to a whole another level, so she wanted Helga to finish her off. Tickling that right foot of La Diabla was a dream come true. She truly wanted to tickle that left foot, but she wanted to watch Helga crush whatever will was left within her victim. “Helga, I want you to tickle her left foot. I mean, TICKLE her foot. I want her destroyed completely. I will go sit by her head and watch her crumble before me…” she said with a sinister smile.

Helga felt a huge rush of energy course through her body as she heard what Priscilla told her. She was granted the wish of tickling La Diabla’s other foot. She let go of the right foot and she nodded her head “yes” with a great smile. She then saw Priscilla stand up and head back towards the head area of the prisoner. Her eyes then focused on the vulnerable left foot, and she licked her lips in anticipation. She just had to wait for Priscilla to give her the signal and she would truly bring La Diabla to tickle hell.

Priscilla sauntered her way back to the head area of La Diabla. She looked around the cavern and saw every woman in the cages looking down at her. The feeling of an audience watching her greatest conquest made her feel bold. She then made it to the chair seated in front of La Diabla’s head and she sat down. She leaned back, crossed her right leg over the left knee once again and her hands were clasped over her right knee. She looked at La Diabla’s exhausted head and could tell she has been through the ringer. “La Diabla…..look at me….” she said with glee. She saw the head slowly lifting up and when she saw the face, she smiled. “There you are!! Wow woman, you look absolutely horrible. Haha I mean, you look like you have been through hell! Your face is a complete mess. Something happened? Hahahaha” she teased.

La Diabla heard the words, and she could felt hate in her body. This woman has tortured her beyond her limits and now she was mocking her. She was happy she was able to breathe again and not having her foot tickled at the moment. She could see the coldness in her face, and she just had to keep fighting. Her body was aching, her soul was exhausted. She truly was on the edge of total capitulation but seeing that gloating face made her want to fight. Her pride was kicking in because Priscilla appeared as a conquering general. La Diabla knew she was trapped, she knew she was going to be tortured again, but she just could not let that woman win. She then decided not to beg, she just had to defy her one more time. “I…..I…..hate you…..” she mumbled. If she was going to go into insanity, she would do so with her pride intact.

Priscilla let her head fall backwards and she let out a huge laugh. She laughed so hard because she absolutely loved that last shred of defiance from La Diabla. Her head then came back down and looked at her prisoner. “Awwww….I thought I broke you, but you still have that last shred of dignity. You are a tough one, I will give you that. But you don’t seem to understand that I OWN you now. I am going to break you bitch! I mean, I am going to take away your pride. I know your body is done for, now I want to break your mind. You WILL bend to my will. You WILL break down. Helga, you may begin!” she commanded.

Helga almost giggled in total happiness as she then looked at the helpless upturned left foot. She could see it feebly wiggling and she grabbed it with her left hand to hold it still. She could feel the soft skin of the top of the foot in her palm and she could see the toes wiggling. The sight of that pink skin excited her because this foot was going to be ultra sensitive. She took her index finger and placed it at the top of the heel. Then she pressed her finger into the skin and then dragged that finger right down the center of the heel and then it went into the arch, going on a downward projection as it headed into that high arch. Then it slowly dragged up the slope of the arch as it headed to the ball of the foot. When it got there, she pressed her finger a little harder as the ball of the foot was tougher and then her finger made it to the base of the toes. The sound of the horrible laughter that came out filled her soul with joy.

La Diabla felt that strong finger dragging against the sole of her left foot and it felt absolutely horrible. Her left foot was naturally more ticklish than the right and feeling that strong finger drove a ticklish sensation she did not feel this entire torture time. Her eyes nearly came out of her head and she exploded in such strong laughter, even saliva started to come out. Her body convulsed in her bondage as this feeling was absolutely devastating. What made it all the more worse, was looking at Priscilla’s smiling face. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE HER STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE HER HAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!” she screamed out. She didn’t care if she begged the devil himself, that sensation on her very ticklish foot on her exhausted body was incredibly devastating.

“Why would I make her stop? This is fun! Wow, your left foot must be REALLY ticklish!!! Good. I hope she makes you suffer like you have never suffered before. Unless…..” Priscilla started. Her eyes then turned to slits as she saw the look of total ticklish anguish on La Diabla’s face. “….you submit to me. Acknowledge me as your superior and submit your body and mind to me. Admit you were beaten by me, and you are a total weak bitch. Do that, and I might have her stop….”

La Diabla heard the words, and it sent a large swath of fear in her body. This woman was now trying to make her submit to her. She felt the finger now making its path across her sole once again and felt it lingering in the arch. The sensation only grew in intensity and her mind was spinning in panic. Admitting defeat would completely humiliate her and acknowledging her as a superior would break her. She had to fight it, but that finger on her foot was getting to be too much. She let out a horrific shriek as the finger lingered in her arch, really focusing on the center of the arch and sliding to her instep. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!! JUST STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP!!!!!” was all she could scream.

Helga heard the screams and it delighted her. She loved the reactions she was getting from La Diabla and found the arch to be most sensitive. She explored the heel again by dragging her finger in a circle all over that tender skin, even touching the slightly calloused skin on the back edge of the heel. Then she moved her finger to the ball of the foot, directly in the center and then the base of the toes and that produced some pretty good screams of ticklish horror. But the arch, that wonderful sensitive arch seemed to be the worst spot so far. Now she had four fingers scurrying in that area, trying to truly drive the ticklish feelings deep into her victim. Because La Diabla’s foot was average size, her larger hand was able to cover a lot of the skin in that arch. Her hand filled the area and she just let her fingers stay there, scurrying into the area made extra sensitive after the earlier bastinado.

Priscilla was having the time of her life. She could see the wild reactions La Diabla was giving, and she could feel the pain. She remembered when her own feet were tickled by the outlaw and how much she suffered. Now, she wanted to push La Diabla into insanity, but not before she got her to admit defeat. “Come on Diabla, just admit defeat. This could all end once you tell me that I am superior to you, and you want to serve beneath my feet. Come on, you can do it.” she teased.

La Diabla heard Priscilla’s words and taunts and it was finally getting to her. The ruthless attack on her foot was finally getting her to break. Her body just could not sustain this kind of torment. She has been tickled for a very long time over every part of her body and now probably the most ticklish part of her body was being attacked. She kept laughing harder and harder and there were no breaks. Helga kept going in her arch and she could start to feel her mind breaking, but that smirk on Priscilla’s face made her start to fight back. She knew she could make this torment stop by admitting defeat but doing that to that bitch would humiliate her completely. She did admit a defeat of sorts to Madam Olivia, but she wanted to have an orgasm at that time because she felt incredible pleasure. This was all torture and admitting defeat meant she was no longer that strong willed woman. She shook her head “no” as she refused to say those words Priscilla wanted.

Priscilla could see the internal conflict in La Diabla’s eyes. She was now getting a little frustrated as this was going longer than she anticipated. She enjoyed the torture but now that it seemed like La Diabla was fighting her, her own impatience grew. She should have enjoyed torturing La Diabla for an eternity, but she wanted to win! Priscilla looked up at Helga and gave her a command that she thought would finally break the outlaw. “GET HER TOES!!!!!”

Helga stopped the finger scurrying in the arch and she looked up when she heard Priscilla’s voice. A cruel smile formed on her face as she heard the command. Her eyes then looked at the feebly wiggling toes and she knew she had to inflict as much tickle torture as possible. She then took the tips of her fingers on her right hands and placed them on the tips of the toes and then, with a quick push, her fingers jammed into each toe crevice and pressed into the flesh where the toes connected to the ball of the foot. She immediately felt the foot trying to jerk from her grasp and she actually had to apply more strength in her left hand to hold the foot still. Once her fingers were dug in deep in the crevices, she wriggled her fingers.

La Diabla nearly passed out when she felt those fingers jammed in between her toes. The ticklish level just hit a whole new level and she went into that silent laughter. The fingers were digging in the very sensitive spots in her toe area, and she started to convulse wildly. She desperately tried to get her foot free, but it was being held and those fingers continued to burrow and wriggle in those crevices. She was screaming to the top of her lungs but since she was in silent laughter nothing came out. Her eyes were shut, and tears started to fall. The feeling was getting worse on her tired body and her mind wondered when it would all end.

Priscilla felt a surge of power flowing through her as she saw La Diabla writhing in complete ticklish agony. She did marvel how this woman never lost her voice on its own. She wondered how on this planet is she not dead at this point. She took a moment to enjoy the sight before her. The look of sheer desperation on the face. The sweaty hair flying all over the place. The body writhing in the bonds, probably causing great pain in the back area. She could even see the breasts jiggling around which did excite her. Priscilla could feel it. She could feel that moment of true victory as her victim was about to lose her mind. Now, she wanted to shove that woman completely over the edge. She wanted her victory now! She held up her hand to tell Helga to stop.

Helga saw Priscilla’s hand raise in the air and she knew that meant she had to stop. She did one last wriggle of her fingers to send that last intense shockwave through La Diabla body, then removed her fingers. She was now hoping to continue the torture. “You want me to tickle her again?”

“You will my friend, but first I want to give this bitch one last chance. I think it is time we completely destroy her…” Priscilla said then looked at La Diabla’s face. She saw the head barely lifting up and she let out a small chuckle. La Diabla was completely exhausted so now she was ripe for what she had planned to finish her off for good. She leaned forward and got off the chair and slowly knelt down by La Diabla’s drooping head. She grabbed the back of the head by the hair and lifted her head up. She saw the eyes rolling back and heard the wheezing coming from her mouth. This was the moment. This was the moment she was going to truly break this woman. If La Diabla defied her this last time, she was going to unleash something that no woman has ever survived. “Now you bitch, this is your last chance. Because my next move will be so horrible, you will be begging to go through this tickle torture again. You will want Helga’s fingers in your toes. Now…….do you submit to me? Am I your superior?” she asked with malice in her voice.

La Diabla was barely conscious at this moment as she was trying to recover from the horrific torture of her toes. She slowly opened her eyes and through the wetness she could see the face of Priscilla. She felt slight pain as her hair was being grabbed and pulled and she took deep breaths. She heard Priscilla’s words and her instinct came out. “No…..” she gasped. She was not going to submit to this woman.

Priscilla let go of the sweaty hair and let the head drop. Now she was angry. This was a battle between wills, and she was determined to win at this point. She looked at Helga and with a wicked smile, she simply told her, “Get the CREAM!!!!!!!”.

Helga smiled as she heard that instruction. She stood up and nodded her head in affirmation. This was going to be a great moment! This substance she was about to get has literally broken every single person it was applied to. Now, she was going to use it on La Diabla. She made her way to the desk and found a jar. It simply read “Cream”. No other descriptors were on the jar as she knew what the contents were. She then also grabbed some gloves and put them on because she didn’t want it on her skin. “The Cream” was an itching powder mixed with a balm like substance. She learned of it during her travels in the Far East and learned that it would drive any person insane when it was applied to the skin. The cream was made from the insides of rose buds, mixed with poison ivy and other ingredients. The ingredients were all mixed together and made into a paste like cream. When applied to human skin, it would cause a severe itch that no scratching would soothe. Only an aloe type balm could soothe the skin. Not even water would soothe it. It didn’t damage the skin, only make every single nerve feel like it was on fire. Helga had used the cream on some slaves when they got too unruly and to send a message to the others. After that poor victim begged for her life, and was removed, she was extremely docile as the threat of enduring that substance was far worse than any tickle torture she received. She walked back to La Diabla’s hanging body and was by her feet. “I have The Cream…” she smiled as she unscrewed the jar lid off.

Priscilla felt a level of excitement building up in her. This was the moment she was going to shove La Diabla’s mind into the abyss of insanity. She heard about this cream, but never witnessed it. She just knew the results. She then got back into La Diabla’s face with an evil grin. “Now you stupid bitch, you are going to suffer unimaginable sensations. When you are ready to submit to me, I *might* give you mercy….” she threatened. She then stood up and looked at Helga. “Go ahead, apply it…” she said with a huge smile.

Helga had an evil laugh and she put her right index finger into the jar and scooped out a clump of the cream. It was a white substance and looked quite soothing. She then placed her finger downwards and into the toe crevice of La Diabla’s right big toe and index toe. She rubbed the cream in that crevice liberally and then also placed some in the crevice between the baby toe and ring toe. The foot jerk because of the sensitivity but she got a good amount in those places. She then went over to the left foot, took another scoop out of the jar and rubbed it in between the big toe and index toe of the left foot, as well as the baby toe and ring toe. She chuckled as the foot twitched but it was not because of the cream. The cream’s effects usually took about a minute to two minutes to take effect. After applying it to La Diabla’s toes, she then moved her way towards the front of the body. She was standing on the left side of the body and knelt down. She took out another scoop of the cream and then rubbed it on the vulnerable left armpit and rubbed it in pretty good. With the remaining cream on her fingers, she then massaged it onto the left nipple of the victim. She could feel La Diabla trembling as she rubbed that beautiful nipple. She then stood up and walked around the head of the prisoner, nodded towards Priscilla then walked over to the right side. Helga then dipped her fingers in one last time into the jar, took out a clump of cream and then rubbed it into the right armpit and then onto the right nipple. She loved the feel of the nipple between her gloved fingers and made sure it was dripping with cream. Helga then stood up and put the lid back on the jar. Now it was just mere moments before that cream took effect. She stood by La Diabla’s feet, placed the jar on the ground and just waited for the show to start.

La Diabla started to groan as she was recovering from the latest round of tickle torture. She did feel her toes being touched as fingers went in between her toes and she could feel some kind of substance in her toe crevices. She wiggled her toes and the substance felt really creamy. She also felt that creamy feeling in her armpits and on her nipples. She looked over each armpit and saw a white cream smeared on her pits and wondered what it was. Her head dropped and she could also see the cream on her nipples. She then looked up and saw a grinning Priscilla and she wondered why this substance was put on her body. “W-what…is this?” she asked.

Priscilla leaned forward in her chair and put her right hand on her chin as she stared at the tired eyes of La Diabla. She was truly about to savor what was about to happen. “Oh, you’ll find out any moment now. Just remember, I told you to submit to me, but you decided to be a bitch….” she taunted.

La Diabla then felt an itch between her toes on her right foot and she scrunched her toes and wiggled them trying to get rid of the itch. Unfortunately, the itch did not stop and in fact it started to increase. She started to wiggle her foot, trying to shake the itch away but the itching got worst. Now she felt her toes itching on her left foot and soon both feet started to wiggle, and her legs started to shake. Her mind was wondering why this itching kept going and she started to realize that there was something about this cream that was making her itch like crazy. La Diabla’s mind started to go into a panic as now the itching started to occur in her armpits and then her nipples. The sheer shock of what was about to happen made her stare directly at Priscilla who was still grinning at her. “What is this??!! What did you put on me??!!!” she started to shout.

“Just something to make you rue the day you ever decided to cross paths with me. You are done you pathetic bitch. That feeling you have is the result of a very special cream. A cream that is designed to increase in strength the more you sweat. You are one sweaty pig right now so you are truly going to enjoy this…..” Priscilla sneered. She could see La Diabla’s body started to shake and quiver as the cream started to take effect. It was just a matter of time before her victim truly suffered.

La Diabla heard those words and now she was in a panic. It was horrible between her toes right now, but what truly worried her was the cream on her armpits and her nipples. The itching kept growing in its intensity and soon the effects were definitely getting to her. She started to squirm a lot more, from her toes wiggling like crazy to her trying to use her hair to wipe the cream from her armpits, this was getting worse. Her nipples were really tingling right now, and she couldn’t do anything to scratch or rub that itch. Now she really started to itch, and it was getting to her. “Come on!!!! Get this off of me!! It itches!!!!” she started to plead.

“Um….no.” Priscilla laughed as she could see the obvious discomfort in La Diabla. She knew it was about to get a lot worse very soon.

Helga looked at the toes scrunching and trembling as she knew the cream was having a severe effect on those toes. Now she could start to hear the desperate pleading from La Diabla and it made her heart happy. Now the toes were going crazy, and the feet were writhing in agony as the cream really started to kick in. She even reached her hand forward and did a quick swipe of her finger across the arch and heard a distinct scream of laughter. “Now, she will truly suffer….” she thought to herself.

The itching was now increasing more and more and La Diabla was starting to panic. It was getting really intense, and her body was trembling like crazy. The sensation in her armpits was really getting to her and the itching feeling also started to tickle her a little. She started to giggle and now she was starting to scream as the feeling between her toes were truly driving her crazy. “YOU GOT TO GET IT OFF!!! PLEASE!!!! IT ITCHES!!!! IT REALLY ITCHES!!!!” she screamed in agony. Now her body felt like it was on fire, and she was clueless on how she would be able to handle this. The cream seemed to soak within her pores and caused the most vicious itching on her body parts. A feeling of helplessness flowed through her body as there was nothing she could do to stop this itching. Now the cream’s capabilities really kicked in and she felt the most intense itching sensation between her toes, on her armpits and on her very sensitive nipples. Priscilla was right. This was going to be pure torture for her!

Helga grabbed the left ankle from behind so that the toes were away from where she was standing. She didn’t want the cream to touch any part of her. She then started to run her fingers over the heel, trying to tickle poor La Diabla’s foot once again. Now she heard the shriek of desperate laughter as her strong fingers now rummaged all over the heel and into that delicate, tender arch. She knew the combination of that maddening itch and this foot tickling was without a doubt going to break the outlaw.

La Diabla’s eyes were bugged out of her head as the itching sensation hit its maximum sensation and she truly wanted to crawl out of her skin. The itching was so intense her face really started to sweat, her mouth was wide open and horrific screams and laughter came from it. She felt Helga’s fingers on her foot, and it felt a thousand times worse now. Her toes were on fire, her armpits felt the evil sensation and her poor nipples truly suffered. They were throbbing in agony and her tits were jiggling wildly. She had no idea what was happening with her body, and she had no defense for this. The itch was now boring deep into her psyche as it continued. She looked up at Priscilla and even though that woman had a sadistic grin, she had no choice but to beg. “PRISCILLA!!! TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE IT OFF!!! THIS ITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT ITCHES REAL BAD!!!!” she screamed.

Priscilla now sat back in her chair and loved what was happening. She could hear the screams and laughter and she enjoyed it. She truly enjoyed what was happening and she said nothing. She just wanted La Diabla to continue to suffer.

La Diabla noticed Priscilla wasn’t even reacting to her pleas. The itching was just relentless. She had no idea what to do. The feeling of unbearable itching was breaking her down and her screams and body motions became more desperate. The foot tickling was not helping her cause either as her body couldn’t handle the double sensations. She didn’t know whether to laugh or to scream. Her hands were waving wildly, her right foot was wiggling wildly as the left foot was still being tickled and her breasts were shaking. Now a full panic started to creep into her mind as her body was breaking down. She desperately wanted someone to scratch the itch or for the tickling to stop. The sensation wasn’t a burning one, but the itch was absolutely incredible. It became overwhelming and now she wanted out of this.

Helga now started to softly stroke the helpless left sole and had a tight grip on the ankle. She loved looking down as her fingers traveled against the heel and arch sending unbearable ticklish sensations through La Diabla. She could see how the cream was soaking into the skin and how desperate the toes were wiggling. She knew this cream was highly effective and even just a little dab on a small area of skin would even bring the strongest woman into desperation. Helga wanted to go after the toes, but she didn’t want to risk touching the cream since she removed her gloves. Now the tip of her finger started to circle into the arch, grazing off the instep which made the foot wiggle wildly.

La Diabla couldn’t help but writhe in absolute agony as the tickling on her left arch and this maddening itch really started to make her crack. She was getting very desperate. The sensations in her armpits, her nipples and her toes turned her body on fire. Her eyes were welled up with tears, her mouth screaming in absolute agony as it became unbearable. She could feel the desperation in her soul because she couldn’t stop the feeling. Her ability to block out the intense feelings in her mind wasn’t there. She could not use her strong will to help her now unlike if she was in pain or being tickled. This itching was too much. Now, she started to slip in her mind. Her body was becoming broken. She screamed with every ounce of strength in her body, and it did nothing but increase the sensation. La Diabla couldn’t even feel herself blacking out because the itching kept her conscious. It was especially brutal on her nipples as that skin was very sensitive. She felt like she was drowning in a sea of itching. A tear started to fall from her left eye and streaked down her cheek.

Priscilla sat back and listened to the desperate pleas in La Diabla’s voice. She could see the woman writhing in agony as her foot was tickled and the itching cream was breaking her down. A sinister grin formed on her face and her eyes turned to slits as she knew she was about to win this battle. The effects of that cream were much better than she thought. “Break bitch….you are MINE!” she shouted out.

La Diabla now felt tears coming from her eyes as the feeling now overtook every single aspect in her mind. The tickling of her foot was too much to handle, but this cream, this diabolical cream was breaking her will. She felt completely helpless now. Her body was surrendering as there was nothing else but that itch and that tickle. Now the tears started to pour out more and she started to cry. This was building to be a deep cry as she just couldn’t take it anymore. Her arms were trapped above her head. Her ankles were locked in place. Her toes couldn’t stop that itch and it was maddening. Her will was slipping and she could not do anything about it. This hurt her more as the feeling continued to get worse and worse. As she cried her eyes then looked upwards and she saw a cage with a woman in it. It was Cheyenne! She saw Cheyenne looking down at her and she was crying herself. This broke La Diabla’s heart because she couldn’t do anything to help her. She was locked in that cage and was doomed to whatever cruel torture Priscilla would do to her and she couldn’t stop it. The look of sadness really got to La Diabla as she realized she failed in her mission. She promised Cheyenne’s parents she would bring their daughter home and now, there was nothing she could do. This realization really made her cry harder and now her will was about to break. She then looked at Priscilla and saw that grin. That evil, sadistic grin knowing she won this battle. She realized she was going to lose this fight and now she went past the point of holding her will. “Pleasehehehehehehehehe stop!!! I…..I….give…..up…” she groaned in desperation.

Priscilla sat upright immediately as she heard those words. She commanded Helga to stop tickling so she could hear the words more clearly. “What did you say?” she asked.

La Diabla convulsed one more time as the itching feeling on those areas of her body sent a massive feeling through her and it happened. She broke. Her will was now broken as her body was now in absolute survival mode. “Please…….I surrender…..please….I’m begging you…..get this off of me….” she whimpered in agony.

“DO YOU SUBMIT TO ME???!!!” Priscilla screamed with much passion.

“Yes……y-y-yes…..” La Diabla grunted as her body was convulsing more frequently now. The itching feeling was still at its highest intensity. Her pride was gone, now she wanted relief. “I-I submit…….” she gasped.

A surge of power flowed through Priscilla’s body as she heard the submission. It was the greatest conquer of her criminal life and she felt a true joy. “AM I YOUR SUPERIOR??!!! SAY IT!!!” she demanded.

La Diabla broke into heavy sobs as the itching never stopped. It was unrelenting and she felt herself broken. There was only one way out of this horrible torture. “You…..are……my……..superior…..” she groaned.

“LOUDER!!!!” Priscilla demanded.

“YOU’RE MY SUPERIOR!!! OH GAWD IT ITCHES SO BAD!!! YOU’RE MY SUPERIOR!! MY SUPERIOR!!!” La Diabla cried out as her heart was broken.

“BEG ME! BEG ME TO KISS MY FOOT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!” Priscilla said with evil glee.

“I…will kiss…your foot……please get this off of me…..” La Diabla begged. Her eyes continued to let tears fall from her and now her head was hanging down.

“Now…..tell everyone you are my bitch. Say it like you mean it….” Priscilla requested.

La Diabla then broke into her heavy sobs as she felt absolutely defeated. This truly broke her mind because never in her life was she ever this desperate, but her body just couldn’t handle it anymore. “I’M YOUR BITCH!!! I’M YOUR BITCH!!!!!” she shouted with the last bit of strength she had. She hung her head and the tears fell off her cheeks and onto the floor.

Priscilla let out a primal scream and raised her hands in the air in victory as she knew she just broke the infamous outlaw. She sat on her chair overwhelmed with joy as she just soaked in her accomplishment. “Helga, go ahead and wipe the cream off. She’s done….” she instructed.

Helga laughed to herself as she realized another woman has fallen victim to The Cream. She walked over to the desk and grabbed a towel. She then found another jar with a soothing aloe ointment and opened it up. She then dabbed the towel in the ointment and rubbed it into the cloth. She then walked back over to La Diabla’s quivering body and made it to the feet. She then wiped the cream off and applied the aloe ointment on the spaces between the toes to bring a soothing relief to the victim. She made sure she covered the spaces between the big/index toe and ring/baby toe on each foot. Then she walked over towards the left hand side of La Diabla’s body and made it to the left armpit. She then wiped the cream residue away with the aloe and then did the same to the left nipple. She could see the tears coming down the cheeks of La Diabla’s slumped head and heard the sobs. It was music to her ears! She then stood up and went to the right side of the body and wiped away the cream and rubbed the ointment in the right armpit and finally the right nipple. She stood up and nodded her head towards Priscilla, signaling she was done.

Priscilla tried to calm herself as she wanted to do a happy dance. She listened to La Diabla sobbing heavily and she leaned back in the chair, bended her leg so her right ankle was in her lap. She slowly pulled off her leather boot and dropped it to the ground. This was going to be a very sweet moment. She then slowly peeled off her sock, exposing her size 10 barefoot. She stretched out her toes and wiggled her foot as it felt the cool cavern air. She then started to push her foot towards La Diabla’s head. “My bitch….oh my biiiiiittchhhh…” she sang as her toes were right by the head. “Time for you to kiss my foot! Now don’t tickle me with your tongue..hehehe” she mocked.

La Diabla slowly lifted her head, still having tears pour down her face and saw that barefoot right in front of her. Her body did feel some absolute relief from the itching as that aloe ointment did its job. It felt absolutely amazing to have that itching feeling go away and that relief was a strong motivator. She now saw the sole of the large right foot in front of her and she knew what she had to do. She no longer could resist commands of her superior and she reached her lips forward. The foot got closer to her face and her lips made contact with the sole. She kissed the foot without hesitation.

“Oooh!!! That feels nice…..” Priscilla cooed as she felt La Diabla’s lips kissing her foot. It felt good to her to have a foot slave and she was going to enjoy it very much. “Kiss all over my foot. That’s right, kiss my heel. There you go! Now, kiss my arch again. Yes! Now, the ball of my foot. Oooh! You are a great kisser!” she taunted as La Diabla kissed her foot in the spots she commanded.

La Diabla now felt an incredible wave of humiliation pour over her body as she was kissing the foot of that evil woman. She did so without hesitation as she feared having that cream on her body again. Tears continued to fall even as she kissed that foot. It absolutely hurt her that she was subjected to this humiliation when the last time she “kissed” this same foot, she was in control and torturing Priscilla to find the location of a golden statue. Now, she was going to be a humble servant. The great outlaw was gone and now she was nothing more than a slave.

“Oh yeah! Suck my toes. I want you to suck my toes!” Priscilla said with glee as she clapped her hands. She lowered her toes near La Diabla’s mouth and wiggled them. “Now, if you remember, my toes are very ticklish so be careful!!!” she giggled.

La Diabla saw the toes and she placed the big toe in her mouth and started to suck the toe. There was no hesitation on her part. She was given a command and her body responded. She did not want to fight anymore. She was done. Her lips wrapped around that toe, and she sucked it with vigor. She did not use her tongue because it would probably tickle Priscilla and she did not want to be punished. She then went to the index toe and middle toe and sucked both of them at the same time. The taste of the toes was as good as they were when she tickled them before. She was still feeling relief that the itching sensation was no longer afflicting her body. Then she placed the ring toe and baby toe in her mouth and sucked on those toes. She sucked hard on them and then felt the foot slip from her mouth with a pop. La Diabla looked up at Priscilla’s face with tear soaked eyes and saw her smiling.

“Very good my little bitch! Wow you ARE very good at sucking toes. You started to turn me on right now. Hehehe” Priscilla giggled as she then touched her nipples through her shirt. She had to admit, that toe sucking felt incredibly nice. “Maybe I should have her eat me out later before she goes to Siberia…” she thought to herself.

Cheyenne watched in abject horror as she saw what just happened. Her friend, a woman she adored just surrendered to Priscilla. She witnessed that horrible itching and tickling torture and the agonizing screams pierced her soul. It absolutely broke her heart to see La Diabla suffer like that. Her own body suffered greatly under the commands of Priscilla, but to see La Diabla go through it really affected her. She couldn’t hold her emotions in, and she cried. She cried very hard and large amounts of tears poured from her eyes as her friend was hurting and she had to watch. Cheyenne felt absolutely horrible that it was because of her that they were even in this position. A huge amount of guilt fell over her body and her mind, and the sobs started. She placed her hands over her mouth to conceal the sounds of her cries. The part that hurt her the most was La Diabla surrendering her will to Priscilla. To see her broken like that shattered her own will because she knew her friend had to suffer greatly to do that. Now, she was watching La Diabla kissing the foot of Priscilla and sucking her toes. Cheyenne couldn’t watch anymore. She turned her back towards the scene and placed her face in her hands and fell to her knees. She just let her emotions go and cried heavily. Her heart was broken.

La Diabla looked at Priscilla with sad eyes and started to whimper. She was completely humiliated, broken, tortured and demeaned. Her body was aching, she continued to cry, and she started to beg. “Please *sob* let me go….*sob* I can’t take it *sob* anymore..” she cried out.

“Awwwww…..you hear that Helga?? My bitch can’t take it anymore. Well, I am not done with you yet bitch. You see, I want to completely shred that pea brain of yours and make sure you never recover. Your life now is about being a sex slave. Helga will take very good care of you in Siberia. In order to make sure you lose all sense of your humanity, I think it is time for some more CREAM!!!! But this time, we are going to put it in your holes! In your asshole and your PUSSY!!!! I just want you to suffer you bitch….” Priscilla smiled.

La Diabla looked at Priscilla and she heard the threat against her most sensitive areas. There was absolutely no way she would be able to survive that cream being placed inside her body through her asshole and her pussy! She started to whine and writhe her body in a panic. She started to cry again as she truly feared for her personal safety. She saw Priscilla walk past her head and was headed towards her feet area on her right side. She started to beg for mercy as she sobbed heavily. “Please *sob* don’t do this to me!! I don’t want to *sob* suffer anymore *sob* I’m begging you mistress! Please don’t hurt *sob* me anymore!!” she sobbed as the tears fell heavily down her face. She felt true fear and her “holes” were extremely vulnerable. There was no way her body would be able to endure that kind of itching inside her own body.

Darby looked on in absolute horror as she was witnessed what happened. She just saw Helga rub some kind of cream on La Diabla’s body parts such as her toes, her underarms and nipples. She heard the absolute horrific screams coming from the outlaw and had to guess that itching was absolutely terrible. She looked on in terror as she could see and hear La Diabla crying for mercy. This bothered Darby because she never saw her former rival in this kind of position. Her heart went out to her as she could tell that she was truly suffering. She could feel the pain. The tickle torture was really bad but whatever that substance was, seemed a step too much. Darby shook her head as she continued to hear the terrible sobs of La Diabla and knew the woman was completely humiliated. When she heard La Diabla admit that Priscilla was her superior, her heart dropped. She knew how proud of a woman La Diabla was and admitting defeat like that meant her will was broken. She definitely knew how that felt as she herself had been broken several times from tickle torture. Darby was even broken by La Diabla. So, she definitely could empathize with her right now. Now she saw Priscilla walking back towards the rear of La Diabla and the sounds of La Diabla crying really impacted her. The sheer amount of fear and desperation in those cries for mercy made her own eyes well up.

Priscilla made it to the rear of La Diabla and then looked at Helga. “Go ahead, put some cream in her ass and in her pussy. In fact, put it in her pussy first. Make this bitch lose her mind forever….” she smiled.

Helga had a huge smile on her face when she heard that direction. “Da! She will really suffer from this…” she said with excitement. She then put the gloves back on, picked up the jar from the ground and placed her glove protected finger into the jar and scooped out a clump of cream. Now she headed towards the body and then knelt down so she could see the exposed and vulnerable vagina of La Diabla. She loved looking at those lips, which were right there for the touch. She loved the shaved look and figured she would rub that cream all over the pussy and on the skin that used to have the pubic hair. Helga figured she would slide her finger with some cream on it deep inside the pussy to really punish La Diabla.

“Please *sob* please don’t *sob* put it in my pussy. I am *sob* begging you..PLEASE!! *sob* please don’t *sob* SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! Please *sob* somebody help me….” La Diabla cried as she could sense her pussy was about to be covered in that diabolical cream.

“No one is going to help you. Your sweet pussy is about to truly enjoy this….” Priscilla beamed. She looked at the ass of La Diabla and also the exposed pussy. She truly wanted to torture her.

Darby heard the panicked cries and her heart melted. She could see the anguish, the sheer terror in La Diabla’s eyes and when she heard La Diabla cry out for help, her protective instincts kicked in. She had to do something to save La Diabla! “DON’T!!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!” she yelled out.

Priscilla’s head snapped to her right and heard a voice scream out. She noticed a red haired woman in the first floor cage and waving her arms. “What the hell?! What did you say?!!!” she hissed.

Darby felt a surge of fear as she just drew the attention of Priscilla and she saw Helga stand up. There was no turning back now. This is who she was. She was a protector of the helpless, even for a woman who tormented her a year ago. “I said, leave her alone! She has had enough! Can’t you hear her? She has done what you wanted! Just leave her alone…” she said as she then swallowed hard.

La Diabla stopped sobbing loudly as she heard a familiar voice call out inside this cavern. She looked out in front of her and saw Darby. She heard Darby ask for mercy on her. She didn’t know how to react as she couldn’t believe Darby was putting her own well being in danger to help her.

Priscilla felt a surge of anger in her body as this slave dared to yell at her? She then started to walk over towards Darby. She walked with a purpose and when she made it to the front of Darby’s cage, she stared the prisoner down. “Who the hell are you?! How DARE you demand I do anything!” she hissed. She then recognized who it was. “Wait, you’re that deputy that Gloria discovered right?” she asked.

Darby took a deep breath, looked down towards her slippered feet and then looked at Priscilla. The humiliation of her torture from earlier washed over her, but she had to face this woman. “Yeah, that’s me. Look, you already tortured La Diabla. She is done. Look at her! She has suffered enough. Leave her alone…” she pleaded.

“Leave her alone? Why should I? That bitch deserves to suffer. But…..” Priscilla started to say then she remembered what Gloria told her earlier about how much fun it was to tickle Darby. An idea then popped into her head. “……since you decided to open your big mouth, how about YOU take her place? Since you want her to be left alone, someone needs to be tortured right now.” she said with her eyes turning to slits.

Darby’s eyes popped open as she heard what Priscilla just asked her. She would be tickled instead? This did not seem like a good idea, especially after she endured so much tickle torture earlier this morning. She was broken and humiliated earlier and she was still trying to recover from that. Darby felt guilt wash over her because her natural defenses kicked in to protect herself, but she just couldn’t let La Diabla suffer any longer. “I-I don’t want to be tickled….Don’t tickle any of us anymore. We have all suffered already. Just leave us alone…” she said with a whisper of a voice.

“Hmmmm…you don’t sound so brave anymore Deputy. I think you realize that there is no escape and no hope for all of you. I do think YOU need to be tortured, so your wish is granted. La Diabla won’t suffer anymore, but YOU will! Helga? Prepare her. I think we will tickle some pussy after all today…” Priscilla instructed then stood to the side.

Helga had a very large grin on her face and removed the gloves on her hands. This was another opportunity to tickle torture Darby. She truly enjoyed the tickling she gave her earlier this morning and she walked over there with a purpose. She walked past La Diabla’s weak body and approached the cage. She saw Darby backing away from the cage door and she pulled out a key from her pocket. She unlocked the door and opened it. Now, she stood in the doorway and crossed her arms. “Come with me weakling…” she said flatly.

Darby backed away from the entrance as she did not want to confront this 6’4”, muscled Russian woman at first. She then started to prepare herself for confrontation because she saw Helga now walking into the cage getting closer to her. She just couldn’t allow herself to be captured and tormented again. Darby knew she had to fight her way out of this. As soon as Helga got close, she didn’t want to wait any longer. She had to get the advantage! Darby reared her fist back and then took a swing at the woman, who simply ducked!

Helga was amused by the swing and with quick like reflexes, she countered the swing by punching Darby in the belly which made the tall Deputy hunch over. Once she saw her hunched over, she simply reached her arm forward and did a very quick karate chop to Darby’s collarbone, close to the neck and she saw the red headed woman fall immediately to the ground. She knew she didn’t knock her out, but she definitely made Darby helpless and in pain. She then reached down and scooped the now near paralyzed woman into her arms and carried her out of the cage, the woman’s slippered feet dangling over her arm.

“That was quick. Hahaha Put her in the special chair. I want to play with her pussy….” Priscilla commanded. She was in awe that Helga was such a dominant force when it came to fighting. She was very happy that Helga was on her side and paid her VERY well. She followed Helga towards the other side of the cavern, near that desk of many different contraptions and passed by La Diabla. She stopped for a moment and got into La Diabla’s face. She saw the tears still pouring out and the absolute mess the face was in. This was truly a broken woman. “You are so lucky! This red headed bitch of a deputy just saved that pussy of yours for now. Although, when you get to Siberia, who knows what will happen to you…” she taunted.

La Diabla continued to let the tears fall from her eyes and she was still sobbing when she heard Priscilla tell her that she won’t have that cream stuck inside her most private areas. Her mind did hear that Darby was about to be tortured in her place. A sense of guilt went over her body as she felt it was her fault that poor Darby was about to suffer. Her head then slumped down, and she just cried as the humiliation, concern for Darby and her submission overwhelmed her.

Helga carried Darby over to a large wooden chair that was against the cavern wall and next to her desk of tools. The chair was seated very high and had two large “armrests” that extended beyond the edge of the seat. At the end of the armrests were two straps that were to hold things in place. The seat itself was sloped backwards. The design of the chair was a crude early version of a gynecologist chair. She then let Darby’s legs drop and then placed her in the chair. The body was seated on the edge of the seat and Helga could see Darby’s head rolling around on her shoulders as she started to recover to the neck chop. She then quickly pulled the haysack that covered the body and pulled it over Darby’s head and off her arms, rendering her completely naked. She leaned Darby all the way into the chair, then grabbed the right ankle and placed it on the armrest. She then had to extend the armrest as Darby’s leg was longer than most women she captured. Helga then strapped the area on the leg right above the right ankle down, then repeated the same with the left leg and ankle. She then strapped each wrist to straps that were on the sides of the seat, effectively trapping Darby to the chair. Helga then stood back and stared at the wide open and vulnerable pussy of the red headed deputy. Her eyes then went towards the feet and smiled. They still had the slippers on them, but she knew what was inside of those slippers.

Priscilla approached the chair and smiled. She did have to admit, Darby was a very beautiful woman. Now she got to admire the helpless body. She saw that sweet face, then those really nice looking breasts. They were a size B, but they had a very nice shape to them, and those pink nipples were exquisite. Her eyes then went down the stomach area and then finally the pussy. She felt herself get aroused as she stared at that red pubic hair and those very pink folds. She finally looked down the long legs that were strapped down and the slippered feet. Priscilla remembered Gloria bragging about Darby’s feet and she looked forward to what was inside those slippers. “Shave her….” she said with lust in her voice.

“Da! With great pleasure….” Helga smiled and winked at Priscilla. She then went over to the desk and grabbed the shaving soap and her razor again. She then walked back to the chair and stood inside the armrests and was at Darby’s waist. She placed the razor on the edge of the seat and held the jar of shaving soap with her left hand. She stared at the red pubic hair and patted it. She then reached her right hand inside the jar, took out a clump of soap and dabbed it on the hair. She put the jar down on Darby’s belly and she started to massage the soap into that hair. She loved this part of the job where she got to massage the groin area. Her thumb went across the clit area, and she saw Darby’s body quiver. Helga smiled with pleasure as she was looking forward to shaving this sweet pussy.

Darby started to come out of her dazed state and realized something was rubbing her groin. She let out a soft moan as it felt incredible on her body and then she slowly opened her eyes. She then realized that Helga was right in front of her, and she tried to pull up her arms to defend herself, but she was unable to do so. Now she was at full mental alert as she now realized her legs were strapped down near her ankles and she was unable to move! “W-where am I? W-what are you doing?!!” she exclaimed as she started to panic. Her eyes then looked down towards her groin and she realized that not only was she naked, except for the slippers on her feet, but Helga was rubbing soap into her pubic hairs! Darby realized what that meant. She was going to be shaved!!!! “No! Don’t!!! Please don’t shave me there!!” she shouted.

Helga simply chuckled as she heard Darby’s pleas. She continued to massage the shaving soap into the hair and when she got it to a point of total saturation, she then reached down and picked up the razor. “If I were you, I would hold still. If I cut your pussy, it will be your fault….” she grinned.

Darby felt the breath leave her body in shock as she heard that warning. Her eyes then fixated on that razor and saw it headed towards her groin. She couldn’t even speak, and her body was frozen as the razor was now scraping the soap off, taking her red hairs with it. This was a surreal moment for her as she realized for the second time in her life, she was being shaved between her legs. A memory of La Diabla doing that to her in the barn a little over a year ago was vivid in her mind and now she was experiencing that same humiliation. Darby looked up at Helga’s face and could tell that woman was enjoying this moment. She then looked back down between her legs and watched the hair being removed before her very eyes. “Please…I don’t want muh hairs shaved…” she pleaded.

“That’s too bad, because we want to get rid of that hair. That’s how we brand our slaves.. Once we get you bald, we are going to tickle that nice looking pussy of yours…” Priscilla smiled. She watched with great interest as she saw the hair being trimmed away under all the shaving soap. She looked at Darby’s surprised face again and she loved that sight. Now she watched Helga wipe away the remaining soap lines and the freshly shaved vagina of Darby was now exposed. “Oh my…” she said as she stared at the mound.

“Ooooh!! I really like this pussy of yours. Now I see why Madam Gloria loved playing with you earlier today. Now, I will have my fun too!” Helga grinned sadistically. She then reached her left hand forward and using her index finger and thumb, she opened up the folds of Darby’s private place. She loved looking at the pink insides and she looked over at Priscilla. “See how pink she is? Absolutely beautiful….”

Priscilla looked upon that sweet mound and lust started to fill her body. She loved the bright light pink insides and now she was really excited Darby opened her mouth. She thought about how Gloria bragged about tormenting this same woman earlier. Now she would have some fun. “Hey, didn’t you and Gloria say her feet are perfect? I want to see them…” she said.

“Oh yes! Her feet will blow your mind…” Helga said as she then took a few steps back so she was beyond the length of the armrests and now she could see the bottoms of Darby’s slippers. She saw the feet wiggling nervously as they knew they were about to be exposed. “Now, you will see perfection..” she said then reached forward with her left hand towards Darby’s right foot.

Darby’s eyes popped open as she saw Helga reaching forward to her foot, still covered by the slipper. She gasped as the bottom of her slipper was grabbed and was easily slid off her foot and now her foot was exposed! She knew from all of her life experiences and even witnessing what happened in this cavern including La Diabla, she knew what was about to happen. “Please don’t…” she groaned as her toes wiggled involuntarily.

Priscilla audibly gasped as she saw the bare sole of Darby’s right foot. She saw that deep pink skin on that meaty sole with thick toes and was speechless. The foot was large, about the same size as hers and the shape was amazing. She saw the outlines of the foot and was very impressed. “Wow, she DOES have a beautiful foot. I mean, it looks incredibly soft! That pink skin! The thickness of it. Is it as soft as it looks?” she asked Helga.

“Da! It is VERY soft. Softest foot I have ever felt. Come, you should touch it…” Helga offered.

Darby looked on in terror as she saw Priscilla get close to her exposed foot. She saw that woman staring at the bottom of her foot and making noises indicating she was examining a rare treasure of some sort. She could feel the embarrassment flowing through her body as once again, her foot grabbed the attention of people. Darby started to blush, and her foot wiggled.

Priscilla continued to examine the sole and she couldn’t wait any longer. She reached her right hand forward and placed the top of her hand directly on the arch of the foot. Her eyes went into wide surprise as she felt the texture of that vulnerable foot. The skin was incredibly soft, and her jaw dropped. “Oh my goodness….you are right!! This skin is PERFECTLY soft!!! Wow, just wow..” she said as her hand rubbed against the foot, amazed on the softness. As she rubbed her hand, she noticed the foot started to flinch. She rubbed the top of her hand against the arch again and the foot wiggled wildly now. “Let me guess….You’re REALLY ticklish on your feet aren’t you?” she teased as she heard a slight giggle.

Darby started to panic as she let a giggle out as that hand touched the bottom of her foot. She knew now that Priscilla got to touch her foot, she was sure to tickle torture her! She remembered what happened to La Diabla moments ago, and she suffered under Helga’s touch, so she knew she was in trouble. “Please! Stop touching muh foot! Your h-hand…it it…..hehehehe” Darby giggled as the hand continued to rub against her foot. Then she felt her back tightened as the hand turned around and now the fingertips were slowly touching her foot. This was so embarrassing to her.

“It must REALLY tickle! Did you ever walk on this foot before? Skin like this could only be virgin skin. It has never touched anything else except maybe your sock and the inside of your boot. You have very NICE feet! Is the other one just as pretty?” Priscilla teased as she then looked over at the left foot. That foot was still inside the slipper. She reached her hand over and grabbed the slipper and easily pulled it off of Darby’s left foot. Now both feet were exposed and Darby was completely naked. Priscilla stepped back so she could look at the soles of both feet and absolutely enjoyed the view.

Helga grinned as she saw Priscilla examining Darby’s feet. She definitely enjoyed the time she spent with those feet and now Priscilla got to play with them. “Shall we tickle her?” she asked with excitement in her voice. She wanted to tickle torture Darby once again!

“Oh yes, this silly bitch opened her mouth so now she will pay a price! Hmmmm….I know you want to tickle her too. How about this? I will tickle these feet of hers and you can have your way with her pussy..” Priscilla offered. Normally she would have loved to play with that sweet looking pussy with the very pretty pink places, but these feet felt amazing on her skin. She was curious on how far she could punish Darby’s soft bare feet.

Helga nodded her head in agreement. She wanted to touch and tickle those feet again, but she did have the opportunity to tickle Darby’s very special place. Besides, Priscilla did deserve to have fun with those sweet large feet of Darby. She then went over to the desk and found a very stiff seagull feather. She was going to enjoy tickling Darby’s pussy with it. She then went between Darby’s raised legs and was now right by the seat of that chair. She looked at Darby’s face and could see the sheer terror. “Now, you will suffer again! I thought you learned your lesson from earlier this morning. Now, I will tickle your pussy. I may even let you cum….or maybe not. Depends on if you are a good girl…” she taunted.

Darby already started to panic. She definitely did not want to get tickled on her pussy and it was only a matter of time where her feet were tormented too. She tried to struggle in her chair bondage but couldn’t get free. “Please! You got to let me go! I don’t want to be tickled on muh pussy!” she begged. Then she gasped as she felt her right big toe wiggling as she felt Priscilla’s fingers on her toe. It also sent a very ticklish chill through her body. Darby was now wondering why she had to intervene on La Diabla’s behalf. She quickly dismissed that feeling because her duty as a deputy was to protect and serve. La Diabla needed help and she had to do whatever she could to give her that help.

Priscilla couldn’t help but smile as her fingers were wiggling the toes on the right foot. She still could not get over how soft the foot was. She has touched and tickled lots of women’s feet before, but this one was definitely standing alone. The toes felt like silk! She then took the tip of her finger and ran it across the base of the toes and was delighted when the foot then started to shake wildly. A sadistic grin formed on her face as she realized this foot was extremely ticklish. “Did you do the bastinado on her feet to get them this sensitive?” she asked Helga.

“Nyet! Her feet are naturally sensitive. If I do bastinado on it, then she might pass out immediately if you touch afterwards. I would use my hand to get her going, then torture her..hehehehehe” Helga said with a smile. She then took the feather in her hand and started to stroke it across the skin that was right above the mound, tickling where the pubic hair used to be. “Now, it is time for to tickle this pretty pussy..”

Darby squeaked in a ticklish response when she felt that finger tickling the base of her toes and now, she giggled when the feather teased her groin area. Losing her pubic hair made the exposed skin extremely sensitive and she started to writhe in the seat. “H-hey!!! That really tickles!!!” she squealed as the feather continued to dance around her vulnerable mound. Then she gasped as she felt her right big toe being grabbed!

Priscilla grabbed the right big toe with her right hand and even doing that amazed her as the skin felt wonderful in her hand. She then started to lightly flutter her fingers on the left hand up and down that expansive sole. She absolutely loved the texture of the foot, but better yet, the stronger laughter that was coming out. Her excitement grew as the laughter got louder and the foot was struggling to free itself from her grasp. She then focused her fingers on the arch, trying to find the most sensitive spot on this beautiful sole. “Now, where are you most ticklish??? I am going to find out…” she thought to herself. Now her fingers started to move faster on the arch, and she could hear the laughter getting stronger.

Helga could hear the hysterical laughter and knew it was coming from the foot tickling that was happening behind her. Her role was to get this sweet pussy to suffer. She then placed her left hand on the area above the mound to help hold Darby’s body down on the chair, then in her right hand, the seagull feather was lowered and the slid right through the lips of Darby’s pussy. She dragged it faster as she went stroke after stroke across those sweet lips.

Darby didn’t know how to react. She felt her poor foot getting tickled by Priscilla, which was absolutely driving her crazy, but then the feather sliding through her most special place sent a different reaction through her. It tickled like crazy, but it also started to get her body aroused. Through her rising laughter, she would also slip in a moan. Her eyes were wide with fright as she was getting overly stimulated. Her body was barely recovering from the torture she received early in the morning, now she was getting tormented again. “HEHEHEHEHE *moan* YA GOT TO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!! *moan* THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!” she squealed.

Priscilla couldn’t help but laugh as she heard Darby’s hysterical laughter mixed with some moans. She knew Helga must be working over that sweet pussy. Her fingers then started to tickle along the heel, trying to find all of Darby’s spots. She could have asked Helga where the most ticklish spot was, but it wouldn’t be fun if she was told! She didn’t want to be spoiled. Her fingers now continued to stroke and tease the heel skin and she just still couldn’t believe that a deputy that wore boots all day and did such physical work would have feet this soft. There were no callouses, no rough skin at all. Now she was curious. She then took the tip of her fingernail and started to scratch it across the heel, starting at the bottom of the heel and dragged it through the center and up till the spot where the heel connected to the arch. She could feel the foot desperately trying to free itself from her grasp and she could hear the increase in laughter.

Darby started to scream in laughter as she felt that fingernail going across her heel. The sensation was incredible, and her feet were still sensitive from this morning. Her left foot was wiggling wildly, and she desperately wanted to move her right foot away. The intensity started to increase, and her body was getting very sensitive. Then she felt that other strong sensation as the feather started to twirl between her pussy lips. She looked down towards her groin and could see the feather slowly and surely touching her. Her body couldn’t help but react and she got more wet down there. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! YOU GOT TO STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *oooh*” she finished with a moan.

Helga loved hearing the moans coming out and she could tell the vagina was getting wet. She didn’t change her stroking and twirling. Her mission was to bring Darby to the edge of arousal as she wanted to torture her sexually. She watched as the feather would be visible right above the mound, then “disappeared” as it went in between the lips, only to reappear once it reached the bottom of the pussy and slid out. She just continued that same pattern, never changing the motion.

Priscilla then started to explore the instep of Darby’s foot. La Diabla’s instep was very sensitive, so she figured Darby might be even worse. She used her nails on that instep and she nearly lost control of Darby’s foot! The foot reacted with such violence; she almost lost her grip on that big toe. “Wow! That was a very ticklish spot! I think I will torture it…” she cooed. She then formed her nails into a claw and started to rapidly spiderwalk her fingers all along that delicate skin. She heard a very loud scream come out and it was Darby laughing in pure tickle hell!

La Diabla still hung in her bonds, trying to recover from her torture when she heard the extremely loud laughter echoing in the cavern. She recognized that laughter and knew Darby was suffering right now. More guilt washed over her as she knew Darby was suffering because of her. She felt absolutely terrible that Darby was suffering right now, and it only made her eyes fill with tears again. She still could not believe that she was completely defeated and now someone she cared about was suffering too. It was even worse when she realized that Darby was suffering because Priscilla was going to put that diabolical cream inside her body. Darby had sacrificed her own well being to save her. La Diabla let the tears fall as she prayed for Darby.

Darby continued to scream, and her upper body was thrashing about as she felt those sadistic nails on her instep. It really tickled her like crazy and she desperately wanted to get her foot away from the torture. She tried to strain her foot, but her body was getting weaker. The feather teasing between her legs was also breaking her down and she felt her resistance falling. Her head laid back against the chair and she just let her laughter pour out. She wanted to move her hips, but Helga’s hand was holding her down. Then she felt a wave of relief as the foot tickling stopped. Unfortunately, pussy tickling continued. “heheheheheheh *moan* stop hehehehe please stop *moan*” she gasped.

Priscilla stopped her foot tickling for the moment as she wanted to go take a look at the pussy tickling. She walked towards the right side of the chair and made it to Darby’s seated body. She looked at Darby’s face and saw a mixture of agony and pleasure on it. She chuckled to herself as she could see the agony forming on the face. “Awww… is someone feeling ticklish right now?” she teased.

Darby looked up at Priscilla with a look of desperation. She was grateful her foot wasn’t tickled, but the feather tickling was now getting worse for her. “please let me *oooh* go…..” she moaned. She could feel her body getting weaker, yet even more aroused. This sensation was tickling her, but it was also feeling really good. After being in two torture sessions, getting sexually stimulated was a much welcome feeling to her body.

Helga looked at Darby’s body with great satisfaction. She saw Priscilla standing there and she nodded affirmatively. “Her pussy is very sweet. Would you like to play with it?” she offered. She still continued to feather the pussy while she made her offer.

Priscilla’s head snapped towards Helga and there was a delightful look on her face. She definitely wanted to play with that very sweet looking pussy. She saw Helga stand back and then away from between Darby’s legs and she then stepped in. She slowly walked close to the seat and was now right by Darby. She could see the lovely breasts, and soft stomach. Her eyes then looked down and saw that very special place. She absolutely loved looking at it and was impressed with how pink it was. Priscilla then looked into Darby’s eyes. “Oh yes, I am going to play with that sweet pussy. But, since you angered me earlier, I am trying to determine whether I should just tickle it, or should we apply The Cream to it?” she mused.

Darby’s eyes popped wide open as she heard that horrific choice. She knew how sensitive her private place was and whether she was tickled on it, or have that special cream applied, it was not going to be a good thing for her. She witnessed how that substance broke La Diabla and could only imagine it the kind of torture it would inflict on her. She also knew how ticklish she was between her legs as she was tickled there often by La Diabla, Madam Olivia and Gloria. It was great torture for her even though it also caused great arousal. She knew she was about to be humiliated again. “Please…let me go….I don’t want to suffer…” she whined.

Priscilla started to laugh over Darby’s response. “Well, I will make the choice for you then. I want to see how that cream does on sensitive pussies. Helga, can you bring The Cream over here?” she said with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

“WAIT!!!! No, I don’t want that cream! Um, you can, um, tickle me….” Darby said, wincing as she was actually asking to be tickled.

“What did you say?” Priscilla asked, with a gleam in her eye. “Say it louder….”

“You….can…..um, tickle me.” Darby said, her voice just a little louder. She definitely decided to not take that cream on her very sensitive skin.

“You didn’t understand me. I said, SAY IT LOUDER!! Helga, get the cream!” Priscilla demanded.

Darby saw Helga going for the substance and went into a panic. “YOU CAN TICKLE ME!!! I AM ASKING YOU TO TICKLE ME!!! NO CREAM!!! YOU CAN TICKLE ME!!!” she screamed, hoping to avoid that very evil substance.

Priscilla held up her hand to let Helga know she didn’t have to get the cream. She then looked back at Darby and smiled. “So, you want me to tickle you instead huh? Smart choice, even though I really wanted to use that cream on you. So, where can I tickle you?” she asked.

Darby felt herself blushing as she knew where Priscilla wanted to touch her. She then took a deep breath and said, “You can tickle muh pussy….”.

“You bet I will tickle that sweet pussy of yours….” Priscilla said. She then looked at Helga and smiled. “While I tickle her pussy, you can play with her feet. I want to see if I can make her cum while those big feet of hers are tickled to death..hehehehe” she giggled.

UP NEXT: A moment of reckoning. Think of this quote: "The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming." (Dark Knight)

Characters featured in this chapter:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 07.-HELGA-LOW-RES[8267].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

Ok fans, how did you like this chapter? Surprised? What did you think of the soundtrack? Did it help while reading the story? Your comments are most appreciated.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back