• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Ticklish Senator! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The guy was unsure about meeting but he had arranged two meetings and been a no show and I had prepared for this happening for a third time but it didn't, the 6' Senator aged 36 yrs was in my lounge suited and looking smart, he needed to be discreet as I understood why given his position and he told me that married he wanted to feel submissive to a guy as a woman might sell him out and trusted I would not and I gave him my word on this as he was known and wanted to run for Presidency and a popular candidate. I have to say a very attractive guy, slim and fit, dark brown hair and eyes inherited from his latin roots on his mother's side of the family.

He had come to me from the office and his wife he told me was away so there were no complications and I asked him what preferences he had if any and he said he wanted to feel submissive but no physical pain or tell tale marks on him and I assured him I was not into inflicting hurt so he had no worries on this account. We then went to the playroom and he stripped as told to his boxers and socks and was secured on his stomach to the restraint bed, gagged after he commented he did not want me to fuck him and I said this was not going to happen and secured I reminded him of an interview he'd given to 'Newsweek' 2 years ago and he had forgotten it and I read out when he was speaking about his college days and hazings and his welcoming them being banned as they could be classified dangerous!

I read one sentence he'd made in regards to his own - "Mine in comparison to other students was not I supposed considered hellish but for me it was torture as I was secured blindfold and systematically tickled especially on my feet and I can't stand, I really hated it!"

"So do you remember that interview and saying that?" I asked him and he nodded and I told him that I wasn't going to fuck him as he'd feared but secured to the bed in this position that he was fucked!"

I rubbed the tops of his socked feet gently while he fought to regain his breath instantly!

"Surely you can't be that sensitive with socks covering your feet," I taunted him and allowed my hands to slowly massage his whole sock-covered feet and I ran my hands across the soles of his feet not intending to tickle him by this but he giggled being so ticklish as I continued my slow massage of his feet. I was relishing the scent of his size-12 black loafer shoes that had, had his executive feet inhabited them from a long hot day's work and his socked feet were unleashing an incredible scent of male-foot-stink as I discovered sniffing his socked feet through his black sheer executive silk socks.I took time sniffing every inch of his socked feet and dragging my nose up n' down both soles as sweaty his feet horribly sensitive and I was searching for the most ticklish areas though on his feet everywhere on them was super sensitive!

I deliberately squashed his sheer-sock clad size-12 feet right into my face sniffing and smelling them deeply and loving their warm moistness on my face saying he had some real stinking funky toes and I liked his masculine foot-stench and being suffocated by a double dose with his secured socked feet in my face! I rubbed my face so my mouth and nose along both soles and sensed his resiliance but how futile it was as I continued inhaling their incredible manly odour! I sniffed then licked and sucked on his sheer silk socks sliding my tongue expertly up and down the lengths of his feet, sucking on each of his toes through the socks!

"So I seem to sense you feel very uneasy with me by your feet, reminding you of the college nightmare and you are secured and so vulnerable and so helpless and have a need to being dominated and controlled and you will be which is why you are gagged as we're going to take a nostalgic trip down memory lane, you, me and your feet, your stinky, sweaty sensitive, yes ticklish feet as you will be suffering excruciating tickle torture and exclusively confined to your feet which will exploit the limits of your tickle endurance to the max with no safe word, no time limit and no holds barred!" I told him menacingly as he moaned and protested gagged so only muffled sounds came from him!

"Mmmmmm such big n' deliciously sweaty, warm wet feet, what a great footsmell you have and the last thing I am sure you imagined enduring, I do like seeing a guy struggle, that's it squirm around, you and these feet going nowhere anytime soon!"

I decided his extreme vulnerability and his feet awaited me in sheer, black socks and lightly touched his right sole with my finger placed at the base of the heel and very slowly scraped it up the sole of his foot, stopping at his toes and his foot instantly jerked at my touches and socked toes seen through the sheer silk socks wiggling frantically so then tested his left foot and got the same reaction as he giggled and that clinched it! I sensuously ran my tongue over the soles, heels and curling toes of the arttorney's sheer executive silk socked feet, slobbering all over them and as the combination of the sensuous silk and my dancing, worshipping tongue teased the sensitive feet, inflicting a madly tickling sensation on them which clearly got to him!

"Oh yes I am going to have lots of fun with these feet, a good few hours, maybe all night!" I said inhaling the scent of his socked feet, not acrid or pungent, just manly! His feet restrained so I could and would be working all over them and my fingers then stroked both his socked feet simultaneously as he yelled through his gag, curling his toes futiley while I was lightly tickle torturing both of his feet and in no order and alternating so he could not sense a routine and prepare for an attack, an excellent strategy! I very lightly stroking both black nylon socked soles hearing him moan! My tickling teasing his soles, heels and across his arches stroking the soles to the balls of his feet and his toes telling him my objective was to break him and he succumbing to enduring relentless tickle torture surpassing any hellish hazing torment he'd ever endured as my submissive senator!

I teased his silk-socked feet, blowing hot breath on each of his wriggling size-12s and burying my face into each of them, sniffing and sucking and licking and nibbling on the ticklish soles and toes through the sheer silk, laughing at how he was already responding to all the tickling and teasing stimulation. I then proceeded to tickle his silk-socked feet with my fingers making him shriek as his super-sensitive soles and toes were being subjected to the beginning of what was going to be intense tickle torture! His wet silk socks were actually intensifying the effect of my fingers delivering as they glided all the more over the soles and toes of his wildly squirming feet. I holding back the toes and forcing his hot, sweaty size 12s to arch helplessly directly against my teasing tickling fingers as muffled he yelled

"NOOOOO!NOT THERE!NOT MY FUCKIN' FEET! I CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE IT THERE! YOU GOTTA STOPPP!HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHSTOPPPPPP!ST OPPPPPP!NOT MY FEET PUH-LEEEZE STOPP!"

I advised him to keep his composure, fight reacting and bursting into laughter as expected when I indulged in tickle torturing his feet without the protection of his socks and warning him the tickling therefore would be intense, an absolute killer but having himself to blame having such damn ticklish feet which smelled so awesome and tasted so ripe! He shuddered as I peeled both socks off him slowly and teasingly saying I felt sorry for him as I was an evil, merciless tickler adding I would dread being tickled by me which made him react writhing even more! Both socks slid off his bare and very sweaty feet as I devoured them both, sliding my tongue down the insteps of both feet, teasing his arches with my tongue and kissing the heels and toes. He tried to fight his sense of ticklishness as my tongue gave his feet a thorough tongue bath which provoked stifled giggles or gasping from him and his feet sensitive all over, every inch of them.

I then told the senator that my sole reason for tying guys up being to test their threshold of endurance but not of pain. Actually I told him; quite the opposite. I like to tie them up and tickle them mercilessly so the guy must be very sensitive, so damn sensitive that to tickle him is just about the worst torture he can imagine, so much so that he'd do just about anything to avoid it, just like the senator was very ticklish and practically profficiently illustrating the degree of his own mega-ticklishess!

I fed on his stinking feet sniffing and and suffocating myself on the stench of them and licked all over each sole and licked and sucked on every toe and took my time doing it knowing it was embarassing, humiliating and degrading for him as well as tickling him to death seen by his violent squrming as I tickled each of his vulnerable feet mercilessly! I stroked my nail across this line at an agonizingly slow pace. Sure enough, his feet jumped reflexively from my touches. I stroked my fingers back and forth along both soles witnessing constant reaction from him and hearing his muffled laughter!

"You know I want to see how tortuous a feather is going to be as I think you will certainly show me as I saw it in between each of these toes, I guarantee it will prove being somewhat of a killer, the Chinese used it in the 'Han Dynasty' and to amuse themselves so did the Gestapo in Nazi Germany. They would have a P.0.W. stood on a small block on a table with a garotte around his neck and he on his tip toes and his feet coated with engine oil they'd take turns sliding feathers under his feet making him suffer horribly as if he put his feet flat, he would hang himself and the Chinese knew it's being very effective and not leaving any marks and yes Red Indians tickled Confederate captives with feathers and all over even their dicks and balls to humiliate them as I might well do on you later as having cum your feet will be even more ticklish! More than likely I will call my friend Tom over to assist me as he likes to tickle guy's assholes, nipples, balls, dicks and armpits and as you let me down on two arranged meetings it will be fun to subject you to a real ticklish frenzy!"

I relished telling him and wow what an immediate reaction from him! He seemed to be pleading for his life! A lot of people's feet aren't quite sensitive enough that the touches of a single feather is enough to break down their defenses but the senator so hyper sensitive I knew he would be going berserk and he didn't disappoint me! I slowly lowered the tip of the feather to the sole of his right foot until it touched. I began dragging the feather up and down the sole, twisting the barbs around to keep the maximum feather surface in contact with his skin. His foot writhed reflexively, his toes wiggling as I drew the quill end up the sole of his foot to his toes and scraped it under them all back and forth along the ridge there as his laughter was intense! I teased both feet so he endured prolonged tickling sensations on his feet and saw the feather in between each of his toes dragging it through the opening between his toes and scraping against the underneath side of each toe and then springing free on the other side so that it tickled the top of each toe for good measure. His feet squirmed anxiously at the touches which were deliciously diabolical and the quill end scraped along each sole saw him desperate to be free of the horrendous assault on his feet! I kept up the slow, agonizing strokes up and down his feet with him laughing hysterically as I maintained a steady and deliberate pace with the feather.

"Oh please, stop. Stop ti-i-ickling my f-f-feet. Ple-e-e-ease!" he begged, now roaring with laughter.

I heard this and whispered in his ear "NO!"

Then resumed the torture with the feather driving him insane and turning him into a babbling idiot! I increased the pace a little, causing him to laugh even harder as it stroked along each sole and I used both ends of the feather all over both feet stopping so I could have a good long smell of them and saying I delighted in seeing him suffer as he had the most ticklish feet as yet I had ever totmented and teased and tickled and I wanted him to be completely vulnerable and to squirm and become more and more frantic and he seemed to find himself in a very ticklish situation as I gleefully informed him and that I loved his wonderfully violent reactions to my tickling techniques I was so proud of having mastered! The feather grazed across the top of his feet heading uncontrollably for his far more sensitive soles making him roar with laughter and reminding him he could do nothing to stop or even prevent this tickling madness from happening, I was in complete control of his domination as he had requested!

The senator was yelling now in between fits of laughter as every inch of his feet was tortured with the feather as the quill end a deadly weapon of ticklish torment and especially on someone feather ticklish like him! I told him that he seemed to be insanely ticklish, so sensitive and that he absolutely hated to be tickled which only added to my sadistic pleasure of tickling the fuck out of him! That the simple touching of the feather against his feet was too much for him which so excited me! The feather on his feet resulting in instant movement of his feet, unable to stop his feet from wriggling in response to the feathery sensation felt on his tender soles. He moaned and giggled as his feet bounced in reaction to the feather and he tried desperately to hold his feet still but the unbearable tingling sensations proved too much and his feet would instinctively flex, brushing against the feather and providing an even greater tickling sensation for him to endure and I seemed to have an inability to stop punishing his feet with the feather as it was so effortless and so rewarding to see him suffer!

'Bzzzzzzzzzz' I then swapped the feather for the Sonicare - Sole Destroyer and the revolving bristles from the electric toothbrush were simply put; devastating inflicting a wilder tickling along the soles of the senator's bare and vulnerable soles, the bristles racing up n' down both soles, insteps, arches and toes of his feet at random! Now he really laughed and shrieked like a loon as his vulnerable feet were violated. As for his twitching toes, bending his toes back forced his feet to flex helplessly into perfect alignment for excruciating tickle torture! He screamed, begged and pleaded for the torture to stop! Here was the 6' fit guy writhing and giggling like a little boy.

Normally the strong ones can tough it out a little, revealing little reaction and forcing me to really break down their defenses but he unusually sensitive, showing little resistance, my fingers came in to play! I stared at both vulnerable feet and he was hysterical as my fingers danced unmercifully across his bare soles. He exhibited no resistance roaring loudly with fits of laughter as my fingers traced a slow, agonizing path up and down, back and forth across his bare feet. His toes wriggled and feet flexed uncontrollably but no amount of movement could provide an escape from my tortuous touches. My fingers concentrated on one naked sole for several minutes before I decided to check out the other foot. I traced random patterns across each sole and found this an incredibly funny situation as I kept tickling his feet but this time with my fingers in a prolonged tickling assault.

I ran my fingers up and down his soles eliciting more uncontrollable laughter and squirming from him, my fingers traced slowly along the soles of his feet, feet that proved so sensitive that my fingers dancing and scraping up and down, back and forth across his soles, under and in between his toes provoked the most desperate reactions from him except for my tongue! Both feet in my hands I enjoyed massaging them and stuck my nose against his insteps and inhaled deeply the strong scent of his feet and began to lick the soles of his feet and place delicate, moist kisses on his toes and then saliva lubed stroked the soles as he protested and loudly so heard him but still muffled.

"Please DON'T not my feet man, please don't tickle my feet!"

I ignored his pleas and attacked his ticklish bare soles and dragged my fingers from the heel, across the arches, up under the toes encouraged by his muffled laughter as I circled my fingers in the soft sensitive arches and moved to his long ticklish toes. I kept up the intense tickle torture, stroking both bare soles intensely tickling both bare, sensitive feet and toes, tickling between each toe and driving the senator wild from my relentless tickle torture, the intense feet tickling, maliciously stroking and teasing the entire surface of his exposed, squirming soles as I held back the strong, squirming toes of his sweaty size-12 feet, alternating between his right and left foot in an unpredictable fashion! I tickled away at the sensitive skin on his smelly soles and fingered the sensitive arches of his feet and tormented his toes loving seeing his twitching and flexing bare soles and hearing his muffled screaming, and more movement of his feet and wreaking havoc on his vibrating, bound feet.

I then made a call as I wanted help and loved the protests from the senator as I made the call!

"Hi Tom, Got a real ticklish guy here, tell you more when you get here and trust me you don't want to miss out and be ready to be surprised to see who he is but our secret I've promised him and Tom do your worst, I want to hear him scream, he's a ticklish fucker, yeah okay so see you in tern minutes then, see ya!"

"Well my friend Tom is going to be here soon and then you will really have something to laugh about senator!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back