• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colorful friendship - F/M (sexual) - short but cool

Lifestanza

"Colorful friendship". Well, this is a term used in Brazil when we have like a friend that we could take advantage of the person's friendship for something more, usually for sex and everything that comes with it, but without having the commitment of a relationship.

Having that said, let me introduce to you Mayara (fake name).

We are friends for some quite time already. She is 27, short, brunette, tanned and very cute. She is a very friendly person that is very easy to get engaged with and also very funny. Me, a tall dude, full of tattoos and quite blonde. And yes, extremely ticklish...

There was one day that I was tired and a bit hurt from boxing and I was talking to her through whatsapp:

"Hey, I am tired and quite injured. Wanna come over my house and watch a movie or something?""
"Of course. I could be there let's say....around....8. I work until late at night"
"Sure, that works".

And she arrived my apartment right on time. As always, with a smile on her face and very well dressed up but basic. She was wearing a black shirt with jeans and all starts. We stayed talking and watching movies until midnight and we got a bit drunk, you know? Slightly drunk. We were having some wine. Then, she told me:

"Let's go to your bedroom, there is much more fun. I want to do something with you" - she said that with a horny face

By the time we got to the bedroom, she pushed me to my bed and jumped on me while kissing me deeply with her soft lips. She also started to use her nails to scratch my body while we were kissing. She knew I was ticklish, I have already said things about my fetish to her before.

"Hmm...not today, mister. I want to do something different with you tonight"

And then she stared to kiss my body while moving her head to my legs, very slowly. She opened my trousers and started to give me a fantastic blowjob, super wet while looking at me.

"Mayara, this is so good....oh yeah, babe....you are so good"

She started moving quicker to a point that she made me cum. Like....A LOT.

When I was in there, recovering myself from a very sweet blowjob, she said:

"There is still something I want to do". And she left suddenly my bedroom, going to the living room to pick up something on her purse.

She came back with a pair of ropes and said that she wanted to tie me. And she did it. Spread eagle position

"Well, now you are so fucked...hurt and post orgasm. Let's see of what you are made of!""

Mayara then jumped on my chest with an attempt to keep me pressed on my bed. As I could not move because of the ropes, all she had to do was to keep me tight while sat on me. She then, began tickling my armpits using her long nails as a spider. While she tickled me, her hands were very close to my skin, so, it was impossible to NOT feel anything. She really knew what she was doing.

"I love seeing a strong guy like you being dominated by tickling. You are so easy to tickle..."

"Hahahaha...that....ahahahaha...aint far!!hahahaha""

Mayara was tickling me and was also looking at me with a mocking face but, at the same time, serious. With one hand, she was tickling my armpit and with her other hand she started tickling my ribs like if she was pressing me in between my ribs. That made me really be quite desperate

"HAHAHAHA...SLOWLY!HAHAHAHA NOT LIKE THAT HAHAHAHAHA"

"What a sweet laugh you have. I think you deserve some more because I want to hear more of your laugh"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

She kept tickling me until I was begging her to stop because it was too much hehe. And she did it

"Ohh, poor him. He begged like a kid. Let me just finish with you and then we are done"

"What do you m...."

By the time I was about to finish my sentence, she started tickling my belly with her mouth and ribs with both hands, using again her long nails. At the very first time she did that, I felt like I was about to die of laugher because that tickled SO MUCH. All I could do was laughing...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA""

Mayara was tickling me hard and started to giggling while she was doing it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....MERCY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

After around 30 minutes of pure torture, she stopped. We had a great sex afterwards and once and a while, we remember about that day :)

Hope you all liked!

Here in the U.S. We call that relationship a "friends with benefits" relationship. Excellent story. Were you able to get any revenge?

Here in the U.S. We call that relationship a "friends with benefits" relationship. Excellent story. Were you able to get any revenge?

I asked him that, in another thread, and he said she wasn't ticklish anywhere.

I asked him that, in another thread, and he said she wasn't ticklish anywhere.

Actually, that was another woman! The Mexican one was not ticklish. But this one was!hehe

Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to tickle her.

Who knows one day?

Ohh, good to know! Thanks for letting me know a bit more about English :)

And no, I could not have any revenge...

Actually, that was another woman! The Mexican one was not ticklish. But this one was!hehe

Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to tickle her.

Who knows one day?

Damn Dude, you have a lot of beautiful women who love tickling you. How often are you the "victim" of these tickle attacks?

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back