• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #459: TRIPLE HELD DOWN HYSTERIA: CECI, NAIRELIS & YUSMARY (FF/F UB X 3)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
GTK STUDIO #459: TRIPLE HELD DOWN HYSTERIA: CECI, NAIRELIS & YUSMARY (FF/F UB X 3)

Hola TMFers!

It has been a minute since we released some new upper body tickling, so for the UB folks there is a really great three part series that just dropped over at C4S:

Triple Held Down Hysteria Part 1: Nairelis!

First up is pretty Nairelis, with a perfectly flat and very sensitive belly, which Ceci and Yusmary exploit constantly, along with her very ticklish ribs and underarms. Yusmary tickles Nairelis first, loving every extreme reaction she gets from her willing tickle toy, especially the raspberries she blows on her tummy. Ceci then takes over, oiling Nairelis's underarms and belly for some really intense upper body tickling!

Triple Held Down Hysteria Part 2: Yusmary!

Part two sees Yusmary held down and tickled mercilessly by Ceci and Nairelis. Nairelis takes a wicked revenge on Yusmary, with sheer joy at giving her long ticklish zerberts and digging her fingers into the sensitive smooth hollows of Yusmary's underarms. Ceci then takes over, applies oil and Yusmary is subjected to even more merciless upper body tickling!

Triple Held Down Hysteria Part 3: Ceci's First Upper Body Tickling!

Part three sees Ceci The Tickler in a helpless upper body tickling position for the first time. Somehow she has been so busy tickling feet that we forgot to ever get her stretched out and tickled on her upper body. Well that is corrected now as Nairelis and Yusmary take their revenge on the woman who just mercilessly tickled them both. Spoiler alert: Ceci is VERY ticklish on her upper body and both models take a really excellent revenge on her here!

Full videos and previews available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #459!

GTK

Attachments

• Yusmary2.png
    Yusmary2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
  • Yusmary1.png
    Yusmary1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 185
  • Nairelis2.png
    Nairelis2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 198
  • Nairelis1.png
    Nairelis1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 121
  • Cecihdh1.png
    Cecihdh1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 180
WOW! That might be the loudest I've ever heard Ceci laugh. Has she ever been UB tickled before this one?

I love it when Cece gets tickled

Sent from my SM-A015T1 using Tapatalk

I enjoy seeing Ceci get the hell tickled out of her. She spends so much time in the tickler role that when the tables are finally turned I ABSOLUTELY love it. Nothing better than when an individual who is predominantly a ler, ends up on the receiving end for some well deserved revenge. I've honestly gotta say though, the few clips we do have of Ceci's feet being tickled are eh. Not that they're not enjoyable to watch, just that it seems that Ceci's feet are less ticklish than desired. She's also apparently less ticklish than some of your other girls/models.

Gotta say though, seeing Ceci finally get tickled on her upper body is a HUGE game changer. What Agent of Chaos said above stands true. I don't think I have ever seen or heard Ceci laugh that loud or go that crazy from being tickled before. Her upper body is obviously much more ticklish than her feet, and I am hoping that is something you are fully planning on exploiting in future clips.

Ceci has tickled the Hell out of a lot of women in your studio. Meaning there is a LONG LINE of women who would line up to get some revenge. Finding Ceci's ultimate weakness/tickle spot(s) seems like a very fair, and sexy, way to give these tickle victims the justice and revenge they so clearly deserve.

I enjoy seeing Ceci get the hell tickled out of her. She spends so much time in the tickler role that when the tables are finally turned I ABSOLUTELY love it. Nothing better than when an individual who is predominantly a ler, ends up on the receiving end for some well deserved revenge. I've honestly gotta say though, the few clips we do have of Ceci's feet being tickled are eh. Not that they're not enjoyable to watch, just that it seems that Ceci's feet are less ticklish than desired. She's also apparently less ticklish than some of your other girls/models.

Gotta say though, seeing Ceci finally get tickled on her upper body is a HUGE game changer. What Agent of Chaos said above stands true. I don't think I have ever seen or heard Ceci laugh that loud or go that crazy from being tickled before. Her upper body is obviously much more ticklish than her feet, and I am hoping that is something you are fully planning on exploiting in future clips.

Ceci has tickled the Hell out of a lot of women in your studio. Meaning there is a LONG LINE of women who would line up to get some revenge. Finding Ceci's ultimate weakness/tickle spot(s) seems like a very fair, and sexy, way to give these tickle victims the justice and revenge they so clearly deserve.

You said it all perfectly and then some. I love Ceci and her laugh, but you're right, her feet aren't as ticklish as I had hoped. But now with this new element, I think more videos with Ceci getting tickled are about to get an upgraded increase. &#55357;&#56840;

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back