• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captain Carter (Marvel What If…?) vs the HYDRA Tickler! (f*/f)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Captain Carter (What If…?) vs the HYDRA Tickler!
By MrObscura101

1943, deep in occupied Europe…

Captain Peggy Carter’s eyes slowly opened, and she tried to move, only to find herself in some kind of castle dungeon and secured down to a large metal table with a multitude of straps keeping her in place
“Ggrrr…come on…” she groaned as she strained against the straps but found that her enhanced super soldier strength seemed to be gone, then her mind began to think back, the last thing she remembered was that her team had been given a mission to find a HYDRA base, but in actuality it had been an ambush where she had been blasted with some kind of energy weapon and lost consciousness. Peggy then realized that her vibranium shield, guns, knife, gloves and belt had all been removed from her while she was out
“Ah good fraulein you’re awake” a female voice then said

Peggy looked up and saw a woman approaching her, she was quite tall with long green hair and wearing a dark green leather bodysuit
“Who are you?” Peggy demanded
“I am Madame Hydra, but you may call me Viper… and it is a pleasure to meet the famous Captain Carter!”
“And where exactly are we?” Peggy then asked as she glared steely eyed at the woman
“We are at my HYDRA fortress far away from your little team. I arranged for you to be captured and bought here Miss Carter to aid the cause of HYDRA and the Fatherland!”
“There’s no way in hell that I would ever help Nazi scum like you!” Peggy said defiantly
“Ah you say they with such confidence…” Viper said calmly as she pulled up a chair at the far end of the table “But it doesn’t matter, you will assist me whether you want to or not!” she added before watching in amusement as Peggy continued straining against the straps
“You should save your strength by the way, the blast that knocked you out was a weapon of my own design that temporarily nullified the super soldier serum in your body, it will be at least 12 hours before you are back to full strength”

Peggy continued glaring at her before noticing for the first time that her boots had also been taken off along with her other equipment, leaving her feet in just her green, army issue socks
“No matter what you do I won’t help HYDRA!” Peggy shouted, “I would never help the likes of you!”
“We’ll see…” Viper replied confidently

Peggy’s eyes narrowed as she tried to work out what this HYDRA witch had planned for her, but the last thing she expected was for Viper to point her index finger and slowly trail it down her left arch
“What are you doing?” Peggy said in confusion
“You’ll see…” she replied cryptically

As Peggy continued struggling against the restraints she tried to work out Viper’s plan, as all she was doing was slowly moving her index finger up and down her arch, slowly increasing in speed
“Wait... she’s not trying to…” Peggy thought worriedly as a worrying idea dawned on her “No… she wouldn’t?” she thought again as she began to get worried “Surely she’s not…tickling me?!”

Peggy had always been secretly ticklish, but the super soldier serum had increased and accentuated her entire body… which included her nerve endings!
“Ggrrhhff sstthhapp thaahhtt!” Peggy grunted, trying to act indifferent
“Why Fräulein? We are just getting started!” Viper grinned, as she continued moving her finger against Peggy’s left foot before starting to do the same to her right foot as well
“Geeehhtt aawaahhyy yyoouu freeehehhaaakk!!!!” Peggy growled as her feet began flexing about instinctively
“Excellent!” Viper noted as she kept on going

Peggy had no clue how to process this, she was expecting some kind of interrogation, but Viper had not even asked any questions! All she was doing was irritatingly moving her index fingers against her wide arches
“Whhaatt iishhs tyhhiiss???!!!” she demanded
“A sacrifice…” she replied with a smirk, Peggy then inadvertently looked down and gasped, the table she was bound to was in the middle of a huge pentagram drawn on the floor with dozens of symbols all over in an ancient language along with the HYDRA logo

“WHAAT THHHEE HHEELL???” Peggy cried
“Simple… you will help HYDRA to take over this world!” Viper replied as she then grabbed Peggy’s left sock and suddenly pulled it off, revealing her large size 11 foot
“What a lovely foot you have!” she grinned as she began scurrying her nails against Peggy’s arch

“HAHHAAA IIIHH WOOHNNTT HEEEELELPP HHYYDDRAAAAHHAHAA!!!!” she shouted
“What you want is irrelevant, your laughter is all I need!”
“Gghmmff!!!!!” Peggy retorted by shutting her mouth defiantly
“Clever, but altogether pointless, I will break you by the end of the night…” Viper replied as she quickly whipped off Peggy’s other sock as well

“First let’s stop you from moving about so much!” she smirked as she took a leather strap with a metal ring on one end, quickly placing the ring over Peggy’s left big toe she then tied the other end of the strap around her knee to keep her foot taunt and unable to move, then promptly did the same to her other foot as well despite Peggy’s efforts to remain free.
“GGGRRRGGGHHH!!!!” Peggy grunted as she tried to move her feet, but they had now been rendered immobile
“Now then let’s move on!”

Peggy watched as Viper removed her gloves to reveal sharp nails painted green before she took a bottle of oil and poured some out over her left foot before raking her nails against her skin
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAH OOHHHOOO GHAHAHAHAHAHDD!!!!!” Peggy shrieked uncontrollably, the oil amplifying her innate ticklishness
“Excellent, now keep laughing!”
“HAHAHAHAHHA NOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Peggy cried as she tried to keep herself from laughing, only to shriek again when a hairbrush with its stiff bristles suddenly replaced Viper’s nails to rake up and down her foot from the ball to the heel!

“Oh yes my dear!” Viper grinned as she watched the symbols on the floor started to glow and pulsate in sync with Peggy’s laughter
“HHAHAHAHA YUOOUUHHEREE CCRAHAHAAHHZZYYY!!!!! Peggy shouted in between shrieks of laughter
“You’re the one laughing like a lunatic though” she countered as she then looked to Peggy’s right foot and moved her head towards it

“EEEHHEHEKKKK!!!!! OOHHHH MAAAHHYYY GAHAHAHHHD!!!!!!” Peggy squealed in horror as suddenly she felt Viper’s tongue move against her arch
“YYOOHHUUU FFRREAHAHHKKK!!!!!” she gasped in shock, totally unprepared for something like this! Viper however ignored her comments and continued slowly moving her tongue up and down Peggy’s sole while still dragging the brush against her other foot
“Mmmm such a large, delicious foot you have…” she murmured which worried Peggy greatly as to what else she might have planned… then she gasped again when Viper suddenly wrapped her lips around her big toe!

“Ooohhhh sstthhaaapp thhahaattt!!!!!” Peggy demanded, but she also found herself moaning much to her embarrassment!
“That’s it, enjoy yourself my dear!” she said wickedly as she began nibbling on her other toes
“HAHAHHA STTAHHPP!!!! WHAAHAHTT AAHHRREEE YYOOHHUU DOOOIINGG THHIIS FOOHHRR???!!!!” Peggy cried out
“Simple, this is all a sacrifice… for him!” Viper replied

Peggy watched wide eyed as behind Viper a glowing pink portal appeared in the air, she then gasped as something appeared through it, a long pink tentacle, followed by several more
“WHHHAHAAAT OHHHNN EAHHAARTH?!” she gasped
“No, not from earth at all!” Viper said calmly, stepping out of the way as the tentacles began moving towards Peggy’s feet

“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!” Peggy shouted, but the tentacles continued slithering towards her, one of them finally making contact with her left arch
“GGGMMHMHM!!!!!!! STTHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!” she shouted, furiously trying to kick them away before they all began swarming towards her!
“NOHOOHHOHOO!!!!! STHHAHAAPPPP!!!!!!” Peggy cried as they all began probing at her feet, testing out her reactions at her insteps, arches, heels and especially her toes!

“Excellent it seems you have been met with approval!” Viper grinned
“WHHAHAHATTT ISSHH TAHHAHATT THHIINHG!!!!” Peggy shouted as she tried to stop laughing
“An ancient abomination from another dimension, one that thrives on the helpless laughter of its victims, and you Captain Carter will be HYDRA’s sacrifice to it! Once it has gained enough strength from your laughter it with breach into this world and we will then command the creature to destroy all who oppose us!”

Peggy couldn’t believe it, some creature that thrived on tickling? It seemed like some kind of nightmare!
“IHIHIHIH WOOHOHNNTT LEEHEHHTT YOOUOUOHHUU WIHIHIHNNN!!!!!” Peggy shouted, her body thrashing about only to then watch as more portals began appearing all around her, with dozens more tentacles now coming through them all!
“Too late!” Viper grinned confidently

At first the tentacles seemed to stop when faced with her full body suit which gave Peggy hope that they would leave those parts of her alone… but then they began worming their way into her suit! Some went in through the cuffs of her pants legs, slithering up her legs to tickle her knees and hips while others slowly began tickling her neck and ears before likewise slithering inside her costume working from her collar downwards to explore her sides and underarms!

“HAHAHAHAHAH GEHEHEHETTT OOUUTHHTHTTHT!!!!!!!” she cried while thrashing around as they all worked to tickle her body, it was little comfort to her that there was only so many that could breach her costume like this… but then she watched are more tentacles surrounded her body which began to secrete some kind of acid!
HAHAHHEYEYEYY!!!!!” Peggy gasped as some of it landed on her stomach and watched as it ate away her costume but didn’t affect her skin
“This should be interesting!” Viper grinned as she took notes

Peggy breathed in sharply as one tentacle started slowly flicking against her now bared stomach
“GEHEHEHEHTTT AWAAAAHHYY!!!!!” she demanded but the creature ignored her
“Oh my, all that enhanced strength, all those muscles and you’re now just a helpless, ticklish little girl!” Viper said mockingly
“IHIHIHHMM GOOHHNNNAAHHH SSTHHAAAPPP YOOOHUHUUU!!!!!!!” Peggy snapped back, then shrieked as two more tentacles joined at her stomach and they all began tickling away! Then two appeared either side of her and began working at her hips as well!

“HAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOOOOOOHHOOO!!!!!! DOOHNHNHNNHNNTT DOOHOHOOO THAHAHAHAHTTTT!!!!!!! GEHEHEHEHTTTT AAWAAAAHAHHYYYY!!!!!” Peggy screamed as they kept going, with the ones at her foot still tickling away before she saw even more tentacles appearing from the other portals!
“HAHAHAHAHAH NOOHOHOHOOO MOHOHOORREEE!!!!!!” Peggy shook her head from side to side as more of the acid like substance ate away more of her costume at her sides, thighs and underarms with more tentacles immediately tickling her bare skin as soon as any new areas were revealed!
“I hope your enjoying yourself Peggy because this is just a taste of what’s in store for you!”
“HAHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAHAATTTTT?????!!!!!!!!”
“Once the creature has enough strength to enter our dimension it will take you back to its home to become a permanent sacrifice, your entire life from this day forth will be a constant unending dance of nonstop tickle torture as you power the creature while it destroys all you hold dear!”

“HHAHAHAAA!!!!!! NOOHOHOOO!!!! IHIHIHIHI WOOHHOHHOHNNNTT!!!!!!!!” IIIIHHIHH WWOHOHOHOHONNNTTTT!!!!!!!” Peggy shouted, refusing to give up despite the odds against her
“It doesn’t matter what you think, you belong to HYDRA now!” Viper winked, before standing beside Peggy and unleashing her nails at her bare side in tandem with some of the tentacles there! Peggy immediately flinched and tried to move out of reach, but no matter which direction she moved in there were more and more tentacles just waiting to tickle her!

As the torture continued more and more of Peggy’s outfit was melted away until she was left in just her underwear, with seemingly dozens and dozens more tentacles now swarming all over every available inch of her body
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA GGEEHEHEHEHHTTT OOHHHFFHHHH MEHEHEHEHEHHE!!!!!!!!!” she shouted as she found smaller ones now joining in the fray to get at any spot missed by the larger ones, one slithering right inside her belly button and probing around while a thick tentacle had wrapped around her abdomen to hold her down, allowing a horde of them to tickle at both her underarms and ribs. Meanwhile at her feet some had removed the toe ring restraints and wrapped around each toe individually to restrain her feet themselves to allow others with suction cups to begin fixing themselves to her toes and started sucking on them!

“HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA ANOOHOHOHOHOOHOO!!!!!! IIIHHTTSSS TOOOOHOHOO MAAHAHAHCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!” Peggy shrieked between gales of laughter, her face now bright red and tears streaming down her face as the multitude of tentacles continued playing with her helpless body, some danced against her underarms joined with vipers nails, while more tickled her muscular abs and thighs, even her neck and knees were now being tickled mercilessly and even more tentacles where appearing through the portals with every passing second!
“Too much? Well that’s too bad Captain Carter!” Viper replied uncaringly, “You should have stayed at home in the kitchen rather than taking on HYDRA!” she added

Peggy had no idea what to do, her strength still hadn’t returned and with all the constant tickling she could barely focus, her mind being jolted about as the tentacles continued on and on, uncaring to her pleas and cries for mercy
“Soon Miss Carter… Soon…” Viper grinned as she watched the pentagram continue to glow in raw power, Peggy tried to think of some way out, anything to stop the tickling… when suddenly a familiar shield spun past her and smacked away the tentacles at her feet
“WHAT??!!” Viper shouted as she spun around

Peggy and Viper saw the Howling Commando’s standing at the room entrance
“PEGGY!” Steve Rogers, in his HYDRA Stomper armor shouted as he fired a missile into the central portal, before Dum Dum Dugan fired his Colt pistol and expertly shot at the strap holding Peggy’s right wrist
“AHAHAHAHAHBOOHUUTT BLOOOOHHDDYYY TIHIHIHMMMEEE!!!!” she replied thankfully before immediately lashing a punch at Viper to knock her down, the Commando’s then started shootings at the portals causing the tentacles to writhe about in distress

With the sacrifice not completed the tentacles had no choice but to begin retreating back through as Peggy unstrapped herself from the table and pulled them off her body before leaping up and grabbing her shield from the floor
“TAKE THAT YOU BLOODY CALAMARI!!” she shouted as she used the edge to cut several tentacles off and hit the rest back, the other Commando’s meanwhile continued laying on suppression fire to knock back the creature to its home dimension

Viper meanwhile recovered and saw a large portal appear behind Peggy
“You bitch! You might have ruined my plans, but you’ll pay!” she shouted as she charged to knock Peggy into the portal. However, Steve saw this and quickly flew over to grab Peggy out of the way, causing Viper to accidentally collide with the mass of waiting tentacles!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! NOHOOHOOO!!!! NOHOHOOOHHTT MEEEHEHEHEEE!!!!!! GEEHEHHTTT HHEEEHEHERRR!!!!!!!” she screamed as the tentacles began pulling her through the last portal, Peggy and the others watched as she fought wildly to from escape its grip, unable to help due to having to fight off the remaining tentacles. More of them grabbed at Viper and started pulling off her boots and rest of her clothing, immediately tickling every new spot of skin that was uncovered
“HAHHAHAHAHA DAHAAAAHMMNN YOOHOHUUU CCAAHHAHARRTTAAHHHH!!!!!” Viper screamed as she was finally pulled through and the last portal sealed itself

“Wow… that was all weird…” Dum Dum said when the battle was finally over
“You don’t know the half of it!” Peggy replied, as Steve climbed out the armor to help her stand, with everything now done she felt exhausted and ready to sleep
“Thank you all… how did you find me?” she then asked
“We caught some HYDRA goons and they told us you were being brought here so we high-tailed it over!” Jim Morita replied
“I’m glad you did, I would have hated to wind up like Viper!” Peggy said as she looked over to where she had vanished
“Ok let’s set some charges set and blow this place to hell boys!” she then ordered
“Yes Captain!” they all replied as they left the room, leaving her and Steve

“You sure you ok?” Steve asked as he grabbed a nearby blanket for her to cover herself
“Yes, thank you”
“That’s good, I’m really glad you’re safe Peggy…”
“Thank you Steve, I certainly hope the next mission isn’t this insane!”
“Although there is one thing that I learned from all this” he then added
“Oh? What’s that?” she asked
“That Captain Carter is really ticklish” he grinned as he softly poked her side causing her to flinch and hit his hands away
“Eheehekk!!!! Yes… And if you tell anyone you’ll spend the next 80 years in the brig! Am I clear?” she said to him sternly before winking
“Crystal!” he winked back
“Good, I don’t want to even think about how I’m going to write this up in a report until I’ve at least a nice long bath!” she smiled
“Well let’s get you out of here Captain” he smiled back as he noticed she was still unsteady before climbing into the suit and picking her up in his arms “May I?”
“My hero” she grinned as they turned to leave the castle and continue the good fight

The end!

I'm glad you took note of how the serum made Peggy's feet bigger, that and them being licked made this story perfect for me *bows*

I always like Captain Carter, andi liked this story too! Thank for writing I lol

I'm glad you took note of how the serum made Peggy's feet bigger, that and them being licked made this story perfect for me *bows*

Thank you very much! Yeah I discussed this with a fellow comic fan and we agreed Peggy's feet should definetly become bigger when she had the serum - glad you enjoyed seeing them tickled mercilessly ;)

I always like Captain Carter, andi liked this story too! Thank for writing I lol

Agreed shes a great character - and a fun tickle target ;)

Thank you very much! Yeah I discussed this with a fellow comic fan and we agreed Peggy's feet should definetly become bigger when she had the serum - glad you enjoyed seeing them tickled mercilessly ;)

Agreed shes a great character - and a fun tickle target ;)

Lol, betting it was Sandrock you're referring to XD
Yeah, and Howard Stark commented on it in the episode, noting how she doesn't need the heels anymore. She got bigger everywhere I figured

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back