• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Model you've tickled

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
Wife and I have done two tickle sessions with fetish models, and are looking for someone we could do a session with this coming year. We are mainly ler's so looking for someone to be willing to be tickled during the session. We are located in Oh, but travel often so if there is any models you guys would recommend we look in to, it'd be much appreciated. To be clear we're super vanilla other than tickling, and do non restrained sessions.
Best:
MC

Tomiko is a fun one who is based in Las Vegas I believe but travels. Mikayla Miles, another fun one. Goddess Kat in NYC if she'll do it. She doesn't allow your body tickling but as ticklish as her feet are you won't mind. Addie Juniper in ATL another fun one. Very ticklish but necessity a laugher. Ayla aysel in Florida an awesome tickle model. Vicky vixx another one. These are all I've sessioned with and many more.

Would love to see some of the producers answer this

Too bad lolo isn’t in the game no more

I’ve had 2 sessions with Pros.
My first session was with Lolo at the Tickle Abuse studio in
Staten Island NY probably 15 years ago. The entire experience
was surreal. I met Tommy and he showed me around the studio.
I met Lolo and she was very sweet. I felt very comfortable immediately.
I chose a piece of bondage furniture and strapped her down. She was in
a bathing suit and I had CarteBlanche with her for a whole hour. I LOVED
tickling her. She was extremely responsive and easygoing. Also, IF you’ve
Ever seen her tickled with videos with feathers, that’s because I discovered
how Incredibly feather sensitive she is. I took those billowy quills and made
her use her safe word almost immediately. So much fun!!!! Unbelievable experience

Second Pro session I had was with Mistress Mia from TMF. She is local to me.
I met her at a hotel room that she paid for. She was also very sweet. A Doll.
Very Sexy. Very beautiful. Friendly. Talkative. Playful. She has a beautiful tight body.
She asked my what I wanted to do with her. I told her that I wanted to tickle her and she
said That’s great! She had a set of under mattress shackles. I tied her down and tickled
her for about an hour. She’s very into the lifestyle and a Blast to play with. Also easily
accessible.

For me Catherine Foxx is my #1, with Kimchi a pretty close 2nd. Keri Spectrum probably 3rd. Look Foxx up if you're ever near Tampa. Bella ink is great as well,but she also travels a lot.

So far we've worked with Kristyna Dark, and Emily rose, and by the way both have been wonderful, just looking for someone who is super in to tickling for our next partner.

I've had the pleasure of tickling Kristyna Dark and Ariel a few times !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back