• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian girlfriend nervously shows sweaty soles in public

californiasole

TMF Regular
The other night was my gf's and my anniversary but she was running late so she came straight from work. Her feet had been cooped up in her shoes (split between pumps and converse w/o socks) for 10+ hours, including during our dinner. Afterwards, we went to a nearby park, and I convinced her to show her feet despite other ppl being in nearby and her feet being suuuuper stuffy. There's just something about that gap between a button-up, closed-off woman and the vulnerability of their bare soles that I love. Bonus if they get their feet tickled and you see them crumble.

IMG_4678.jpggiphy.gif

Here's the video, (close the space in the url!):
https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=wZ95GI3yj8I

Love her feet. Love your previous posts describing how soft and ticklish they are. Thanks for sharing!

Need more tickles and tickle vids. Will send money.

i agree 100% but it's tough because she doesnt have a foot or tickle fetish (otherwise these posts would be far more frequent). if you're serious about paying though, i'm almost 100% she'd go for it since she's in a ton of student debt and money is a terrific motivator

Happy anniversary. I love that too, especially asian women.

She has lovely feet, no need to be nervous about showing those beauties off in public.

i agree 100% but it's tough because she doesnt have a foot or tickle fetish (otherwise these posts would be far more frequent). if you're serious about paying though, i'm almost 100% she'd go for it since she's in a ton of student debt and money is a terrific motivator

I would yes. I mean didn't you have a store or something before? I bought a few clips from you. Pretty sure I did. There was the one of the Asian girl being foot tickled while trying to focus on gaming. The one of the white girl being foot tickled in the park. And I bought a couple more as well. Yeah, if you two started making some tickle vids and they were good I'd buy a few

After a few drinks at the company holiday party, she's a bit more willing to kick off her shoes, especially when a foot massage is on the table. Little does she know you're planning on giving her warm, sweaty feet a thorough tickling

dfia5b5x8c481.jpggauikb5x8c481.jpgnnzscb5x8c481.jpg

I would yes. I mean didn't you have a store or something before? I bought a few clips from you. Pretty sure I did. There was the one of the Asian girl being foot tickled while trying to focus on gaming. The one of the white girl being foot tickled in the park. And I bought a couple more as well. Yeah, if you two started making some tickle vids and they were good I'd buy a few

oh shit, i didnt realize you were a longtime fan/customer lol. thanks for everything! if you wanna see what i currently have, just check out this thread: https://twitter.com/californiasole0/status/1401228045411749894

we're also open to customs depending on how easy they are to pull off

Life doesn't get any better when you have sexy ticklish partner like her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back