• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
For a long time I've enjoyed hypnosis as a way of relaxing and escaping my own anxieties.
Most recently I've found a hypnotist who indulges some specific interests of mine (the T word, of course!)

I'm really excited actually to see where it goes -
So far, I have laughed, felt goosebumps, shivers, breathless between giggles... things start to feel real.

I don't know if others have experienced this - but I'd love to hear about it!

It is nice to be able to lay down and be taken away into a trance that makes you feel good all over. I do wonder if it will become more intense over time, if it will feel more real - and if so, how far does that go? Is it a never ending tunnel in the depth of your mind, or will there be a barrier at some point that cannot be crossed without serious psychological disarray allowing so. Would it be wrong to wish for a never ending depth? Sometimes I think it could be okay to be just a little crazy so long as it felt really really good. Crazy good feels much better than "real"ly hard reality.

Like bringing a fantasy to life - it's not real, but if you think it's real, and it feels really good - can it be so bad?

Anyway - that's probably enough analysis for my little brain. Maybe I just have a wild imagination?

Hypnosis can definitely (for some subjects) cause a subject to laugh or feel tickling all over their body. There are many videos of this
happening and I've experimented with a couple hypnodommes who enjoyed making me feel tickle torture.... it was intense.

I’ve often wondered if subliminal messaging could possibly convince a person that they are much more ticklish than they actually are. For example, leading a lady to believe that her feet are super ticklish when, in fact, they are only slightly so.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back