• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another ticklish world 7 : edged

lois333

As always feel free to comment and dm me, I'm more than happy to hear from you :)

--------

The sun was rising when Matt opened his eyes. He woke Andrea and Julie but was surprised to see that Marie's room was empty. With the two young women, they called Marie through the whole house as well as outside but she could not be found, and it was then that Matt remembered that his stepmother refused to wait until night fell to save her friend.

He packed his bag quickly, taking the essentials and explained the situation to his friends. He wished them luck on their own day's expedition before storming off to the lodge of the only goblin he knew.

Bog hurried home. He was proud of himself: his plan had been even more effective than expected and with the help of the human who was probably heading for his hut, he would have accomplished what no member of the tribe had been able to do before. him: to enslave humans. Even though he did not fully understand the charm of the alchemical guide of his people found a long time ago in the temple of the central forest, before the barrier rose, he had grasped the effects roughly. Still, he was frustrated not to understand half of this guide written in two different languages.

Thinking back to the night, Bog was satisfied. He had arrived at dawn in the village of his people and left strict instructions on how to dispose of the two women who were asleep, one because of the sleeping pill she had ingested and the other due to fatigue. intense. All that was left was to drive Matt to the village and voila. But he had to hurry.

When Matt arrived at Bog's place, the goblin was not there. He entered the round, pungent-smelling hut and descended the stairs. He was amazed to see all the vials, stills and other glassware full of liquids of various colors, but he was even more amazed to see a large book open in front of an incredibly complicated system of tubes and vials. When he looked at the cover of the book, he could read the title 'Treatise on Alchemy: Use of the Male Anima'. Looking at the double page spread the book was open on, Matt could distinguish two languages: English and French. But as he was about to start reading, he heard the top front door open. Without waiting, Matt tore up the pages and hurriedly put them in his bag.

Bog made it home with a bang, he must have come back at a brisk pace which didn't suit his low stature and deplorable physical form but he had no choice. By the way, when he got home he thought to himself that he should have accelerated even more since he saw the man he was waiting for in his workshop.

* Deceitful human, you better not dig too deep! Calm down Bog, you have to play it fine and soften it up. But without being nice, just be normal. *

“Hello Matt, I would gladly help you but I see you already helped yourself.” The goblin looked annoyed.

“Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but this is urgent and I need help! Have you seen a woman, brunette! She disappeared !" Matt asked without hesitation and rudely.

“Is it a human custom to break into people and ask for their help without even a please? And then why should I help you first? Nothing is free in life. " The goblin resumed its usual predatory air.

“What do you want in return?”

“Know everything about your relationship with the magician. And I can tell you that the goblins have two women in their possession, but I know they're not going to do anything to them for several hours so we have time to talk. "

Matt resignedly began his story. He only left out his little time trip but went into detail and in particular the last deal they had signed. And upon hearing that part, Bog's face lit up.

“At last the opportunity to take revenge on this old man has arrived!”

"Eh ?" Matt looked surprised.

"This old fox is trying to more or less pump you your anima by connecting to him and thus being able to act through you, it is a very effective old link but very easy to counter!"

"And why would I want to counter him?"

“Wouldn't you like to do the reverse? Connect with him, be able to learn magic and neutralize him in the process? " The goblin left in a good 5 minutes of theoretical explanation on the link but what Matt remembered was that he had only to swallow some kind of big shiny mushroom that the goblin had put in his hand to get the expected result.

Matt thought for a few moments and if he didn't trust the goblin, he knew he hated the mage. There would probably be no other opportunity to incapacitate the mage, let alone learn magic himself. However, it seemed too good.

“And what do I have to pay for now?”

“Nothing at all, I owe you one. I will gladly take you to the village but know that if I can start the talks, I can do nothing more. ”

So the funny duo set off in the direction of the goblin village.

After a few hours of walking, Matt and Bog came to some sort of mountain with a cluster of huts arranged roughly in an arc around an entrance in the rock. In the center of the village was a much larger building. Even before they got through the first hut, the two were surrounded by goblins riding wolves and howling in a language Matt could not understand.

"Do something !" Matt yelled at the shaman.

"Yes yes ..." And Bog began to speak in the same language as the creatures that formed a guard of honor.

"Then ? What do we do ?" Matt asked, looking worried.

“We advance into the cave at the end of the village.”

Matt walked across the plaza in the midst of dilapidated, smelly huts and entered the cave. He arrived in a large, lighted room. In the back of it was a parody of a throne placed at the top of several steps. On the throne sat a goblin taller than the rest.

“What does this intrusion mean?” said the chief.

“Big Gob, me, Bog bring this human before you. Be lenient with him because he will help us defeat the magician. ”

“Is that true, human? Is that all? ”

"It's true ! And no, I'm here to recover my comrades you kidnapped. In return for my help. ”

“Do you think you are in a position to negotiate, sassy little one? Either way, I'm in a good mood. We are therefore going to make a bet. A game."

"A game ?"

“Yes, it’s very simple. A game in two rounds and if you win one I'll give you back your friends, simple right? ” The goblin leader smiled at him in a way only Bog knew how to: a twisted and sadistic smile. “Bog, give him an endurance potion.”

The shaman took out a clear liquid vial which he gave to the young man.

“What kind of game is this?”
"Drink and you will know."

Matt drank the potion but felt no particular effect. As soon as he was done, Gob said something in his throaty, dissonant tongue and all the goblins jumped on Matt who struggled as best he could in vain. he was undressed, carried and placed on a strange chair, seated with his arms tied to its arms. Her buttocks were supported on a support but her split ass was exposed. His limp cock in front of him. His legs were spread apart, his ankles tied to bars in the ground. A gag forced him to be silent.

A figure then entered the room, her beautiful blue toe feet first and sporting two ankle bracelets.

Marie regained consciousness as she was rolled somewhere. She too occupied one of the goblin chairs with a few nuances: her legs were spread and tied, exposing her crotch still clad in Bog's panties, her feet meeting, while a vaulted backrest she was strapped to forced her to have head forward, letting her generous chest hang down. She was still gagged.

She entered a room, then another. And suddenly she saw Matt and his blood only swirled around. The poor man was sitting naked in a strange device and made a sort of gurgling sound when he saw her. they exchanged several looks and then Marie looked away after seeing Matt's cock growing visibly. Still under the effects of Bog's aphrodisiac she felt guilty for having felt a surge of excitement at the sight.

In a quick movement, a goblin appeared and walked towards Mary helplessly. He swiveled her around to Matt and made Marie's legs level with Matt's cock. Her ties were very tight, all she could do was wiggle her feet.

She saw a goblin grabbing his cock, slipped between Marie's bound feet. She couldn't move and when she tried to wiggle her feet, she only managed to stroke his cock swollen by excitement.

"If he doesn't come by the end of the hourglass, you'll both be free to go." Marie turned her head and saw a goblin taller than the others overturning a water clock. She felt Matt struggle in his bonds, pelvic kicking in the process and she felt his cock slide between her feet. Marie felt her gag fall: Gob had passed behind her before leaving for the room where she came from.

“Calm down sweety, you'll be fine.” Marie said reassuringly while gently stroking his cock with her toes. It lasted a few seconds, the two staring at the same spot: one staring at her beautiful feet and the other at his cock swelling with excitement. Then the moment was over. "Look me in the eye Matt, it's going to be okay."

At that moment the sound of a bottle was heard and Marie turned her head to see Gob holding a jar and flinched at the smell of a sweet sweet smell. Her pussy split open at the memory of her night, then she struggled.

“No no no no! Please ! Not that !"

“Human did you know this woman was in the grip of a truth potion? She can neither lie nor answer one of my questions. Woman, do you know what's in there? "

"Yes !"

“Well you're wrong! This lotion does not itch, it tickles. Of course, for our young friend here it will be nothing more than a good lubricant but for you ... "

"Oh no ! Please, this is not a game! "

“The game is what I do with it, and then I gave you time didn't I? I always give you some when time is running out. Besides, explain what your panties are doing to our young friend. "

"It will vibrate on my clit if I laugh and the dildo piston will kick in if I cum." She felt Matt's cock swell even more to her dismay.

"Tell me woman, are you ticklish?"

"No. I am VERY ticklish. ”

"I'll give you one last chance, I'll pour the potion on where you're most ticklish, what is it?"

“My feet.” said Marie in a low voice. She began to shake and as Gob moved closer, the sweet smell filled her nostrils again.

"Are you excited about the situation?" The goblin asked just before pouring out.

“Yes.”

And he poured. Marie felt the cold touch of the fluid on her skin and curled up her toes to protect her feet as best she could. She couldn't do anything about the top which just like Matt's rod was sprayed with liquid. But the goblin didn't stop there. He took some lotion between his hands and went to rub Marie's feet insisting well between his toes: they were soaked.

The feeling was soft at first, nothing very special but very quickly Marie's feet began to tingle, then to tickle. The tickle was like a million little bugs roaming the integrity of her feet.

"Heeheeheeheeheehahahahahhahaheheeheehee!" Marie let out a series of chirping laughs. ”Heeheheheeheehahahahahah * aaaaaaaan * ahahahahahaoooooooeheheheheheee! "

As she laughed, a mechanical noise had started to be heard shortly before the moan: Marie's panties were vibrating. Marie, who had already been on the edge the night before, was more sensitive than ever. She felt her swollen clit vibrate. She met Matt's gaze who was looking her in the eye and she tried to contain herself. Her ankles were shaking as she still laughed softly.

Her laughter stopped. She shrieked. Then silence again. Her body convulsed due to the new sensations. She screamed and she laughed and then moaned.

“Stohohohohohohohohohhopoppppppp * aaaaaaaaaan *! Plihihiihihihihihihihiihse * aaaaaaan *! ”

But the tickling caused by the frost quickly intensified and Marie cracked. She closed her eyes and started struggling all over the place. Her feet wiggled and bounced in despair as she unwittingly stroked Matt's cock who moaned. She opened her eyes to see the young man with the eagerly dilated pupils staring at her feet. She saw his big cock trapped between her two beautiful feet that were as sensitive as they were erogenous. Matt looked at her, and qhe felt her resolve cracking.

“Tell us what you think, woman.” Ordered Gob.

“Loohohohoohohohoook * aaaaaaaan * Mhahaha feeheet are ticklihihihihsh I can’t * aaaaaaan * taahahahake it!”

“I’m suhuhuhuhch a bad stepmohohohoohm! I'm gonna mahahake you * cuuuuuuaaaaam *! ” Marie placed her toes around Matt's glans and began to rub it making him growl again.

She was so aroused by admitting what she just said that she started to act like she wanted : and she started wanting him to cum. She saw Matt growl as she frantically fanned her toes before folding them back.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaaa !! Ssssttahahahahahahahahahapppp !! IIIIchahahahahahahahahahahnnnttttaakkeeeiitttthahahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!".

Marie's head shook with each new wave of laughter. Her feet tickled more and more and they pulsed in unison with her clit. she had never felt this sexually aroused before, and felt thoroughly dominated as she was edged and tickled to the limit of her sanity while masturbating her stepson. She wanted to cum and yet she could not.

“Aahahahahahhaa wannahahahahhaa cuhuhuuhuhuhuuhuhm! AHAHEHEHEHEHE JUST LET ME CUM PLEASE HAAHHEHEHEHE !!!!! ’She screamed.”

"You know, if he cums, you will." Gob said briskly, watching the whole scene.

Suddenly she lost control. She started to pump his cock vigorously. From top to bottom, she pounded his cocks in an attempt to make him explode. Her feet locked in a soft embrace and quivered all over his aching cock.

She was pulling on her restraints, as if trying to get closer to Matt's now shaking cock. A goblin was helping him by adjusting her backrest as if he was being guided by her. Her face was almost above his own ankles. She decided to do whatever she saw fit to make him cum.

“CUHUHUHUUHUHM MATT PLIHIHIHIHIIHISE! MAHAHAHA * aaaaaaaaaaaaaan * POHOHOHOHOR FEET ARE TOOHOHOHOOHO TICKLISH! ” Begging? check.

As soon as she said the word feet she saw Matt as hypnotized as he watched her pound his huge cock with her soft feet. She felt his precum slowly flowing. Visual? check.

Matt couldn't take it anymore, and as Marie began to shriek, shaking her head and toes back and forth, he cracked. For several seconds he felt his seed climb into his rod and he could not hold it back. He had a huge orgasm, a first jet. He felt his cock compress. A second. There was great silence in the room. A third. There was like a flash. He had closed his eyes and didn't count, he didn't even know it was humanly possible to cum like that. No doubt the effect of the famous potion. After a sixth throw, he opened his groggy eyes and saw the dildo piston activate. He looked at his cock now caught in a vice between 10 pink toes.

As Marie screamed frantically with her eyes closed something incredible happened. First, her head forward she took a squirt in the mouth. She knew what it was, she didn't care. That was delicious. And what it was going to cause in her would never make her say the opposite. Her eyes were completely rolled back in her head as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her body. Her sense of self dissipated in the endless sea of pleasure, and her mind's eye was incredibly full of fragmented visual colors as endorphins flooded her system. It was the most intense moment of her life.

She came from her clit, she came from her feet, she was consumed with the taste of the seed and the sweet smell of the room.

Her toes contracted around her stepson's thick member, member that twitched and a second squirt hit her right cheek, splashing her face and falling to her ankle which began to glow softly. Not realizing anything, she didn't feel the ever-so-powerful third jet hit her left cheek and the cum trickling down her ankle. She didn't realize the flash that went off from her ankles. No. She realized one thing, however. She was finally penetrated.

To be continued.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back