• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Newbie here, would love to hear about some belly tickling!

Mumbo999

Hey everyone. 22F here. Didn't know I really had a tickle fetish until high school. I started to dress a bit more revealing as girls often do(tank/crop tops, shorts) and started getting tickled at times. I experienced it a bit when I was little of course, but this is when it became more frequent. Initially it was the typical pokes to the ribs/sides or scribbling the feet. But during my first relationship at 16, my boyfriend loved to tickle me. I was into soccer, so I was fairly lean and when I wore a crop top he liked to poke/scratch my toned stomach. One time, we were lying on a blanket in a park, and my t shirt had ridden up a couple inches. I had my eyes closed and next thing I knew he straddled me and started tickling away, digging into my ribs/sides along with scribbling my stomach and even reaching behind to pinch my thighs. He then had a finger in my belly button and I lost it with giggles. My girlfriends sometimes did similar things, teasing me as being the most muscular out of our group.

What about the rest of you guys, any good experiences?

Very cool! A similar thing happened to me with my girlfriend at 16. I wrote about it on another thread in the forum, but basically we were on a bus back from a band competition that was like 2.5-3 hours away. She was laying back against me and I reached my arms around and playfully squeezes her belly and sides. she threw her head back laughing kind of quietly laughed - she had a sort of breathy but full bodied laugh. She said it tickled a lot so I would give her short bursts of tickles during the rest of the ride, and that's when I realized I was getting really turned on from it. It kind of branched out from there, and I tend to go for belly first now whenever I tickle in a more flirtatious way.

Very cool! A similar thing happened to me with my girlfriend at 16. I wrote about it on another thread in the forum, but basically we were on a bus back from a band competition that was like 2.5-3 hours away. She was laying back against me and I reached my arms around and playfully squeezes her belly and sides. she threw her head back laughing kind of quietly laughed - she had a sort of breathy but full bodied laugh. She said it tickled a lot so I would give her short bursts of tickles during the rest of the ride, and that's when I realized I was getting really turned on from it. It kind of branched out from there, and I tend to go for belly first now whenever I tickle in a more flirtatious way.

Cool, any other experiences?

Awesome story. I love hearing a girl admit that her belly button is ticklish

I love ticklish bellies! So easy to access and usually gets great reactions. So awesome to hear your belly is ticklish!! hehe

Tummy tickling is very fun. I love the light, teasing touches that make a tummy twitch and quiver. I love the breathing up and down, and then the tension when the tickling starts. I love a feather in the bellybutton, gently tickling whilst teases are whispered in my ear

Hey everyone. 22F here. Didn't know I really had a tickle fetish until high school. I started to dress a bit more revealing as girls often do(tank/crop tops, shorts) and started getting tickled at times. I experienced it a bit when I was little of course, but this is when it became more frequent. Initially it was the typical pokes to the ribs/sides or scribbling the feet. But during my first relationship at 16, my boyfriend loved to tickle me. I was into soccer, so I was fairly lean and when I wore a crop top he liked to poke/scratch my toned stomach. One time, we were lying on a blanket in a park, and my t shirt had ridden up a couple inches. I had my eyes closed and next thing I knew he straddled me and started tickling away, digging into my ribs/sides along with scribbling my stomach and even reaching behind to pinch my thighs. He then had a finger in my belly button and I lost it with giggles. My girlfriends sometimes did similar things, teasing me as being the most muscular out of our group.

What about the rest of you guys, any good experiences?

My belly is super ticklish. I am usually tickled there when tickled. I had a friend that sat on my legs, unbuttoned my shirt while pinning my arms and tickled my belly non stop while teasing me for being super ticklish XD

My belly is super ticklish. I am usually tickled there when tickled. I had a friend that sat on my legs, unbuttoned my shirt while pinning my arms and tickled my belly non stop while teasing me for being super ticklish XD

Nice! Any more stiries, perhaps with the belly button?Do you have muscles?

Tummy tickling is very fun. I love the light, teasing touches that make a tummy twitch and quiver. I love the breathing up and down, and then the tension when the tickling starts. I love a feather in the bellybutton, gently tickling whilst teases are whispered in my ear

Any specific experiences come to mind?

Honestly many. I was on the tickle scene for a few years, but I'm now in an exclusive relationship with my tickler. Tickle sessions are our sex life just as much as actual sex. Tickles and sex usually go hand in hand.

Being tied up is fun in restraints, but I often just like to stretch out and hold on to the bed whilst he tickles me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back