• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how to post pics & videos

Ice Princess

Verified
for some reason my new browser will not allow me to use the manage attachments tab?? is there another way to easily attach photos or videos directly in my posts??

for some reason my new browser will not allow me to use the manage attachments tab?? is there another way to easily attach photos or videos directly in my posts??

It is, I usually use https://imgbb.com/
When you upload the pics you want, the site will generate links, which can be either miniatures or full-scaled pics. Choose the "bb-code" option and the pics will be shown on this forum, like this

For videos you can use dropbox, same thing, you hust uploading stuff and leaving the link here :)

Any idea why this tab rate up above this would be missing? That long row of items where you can change the font, color and add things? I cannot figure out why that is missing on my MacBook?

so i guess there's no way to insert them directly from my pc or mac? a 3rd party has to get them?? lost,,damn frustrating

It is, I usually use https://imgbb.com/
When you upload the pics you want, the site will generate links, which can be either miniatures or full-scaled pics. Choose the "bb-code" option and the pics will be shown on this forum, like this

For videos you can use dropbox, same thing, you hust uploading stuff and leaving the link here :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back