• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To Break a Fearless Mother (FFFF/F Non-consensual: VERY CRUEL AND HUMILIATING!

Interesting story. I know this is highly unlikely, but maybe Carol and her daughter capture one of their tormentors and dish out some soke well earned justice?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Interesting story. I know this is highly unlikely, but maybe Carol and her daughter capture one of their tormentors and dish out some soke well earned justice?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Really like that idea! :D Thanks for reading!

I have been making myself cum while reading this story a lot tbh

I have been making myself cum while reading this story a lot tbh

Dear reader, as a writer of erotic tickling fiction, that means a lot to me. To know that this story gave you sexual release shows me that I should not give up on my writings. :)

I do have it saved in wordpad; should I re-post it here?

To Break a Fearless Mother

A Tickle Story

By: S_W_Productions

Mommy… Carol Brooks could hear her daughter's voice calling out to her in a whimpering voice. They still bully me no matter what I do…Please mom, I don’t want to be here anymore. I want to go back home!

Carol slowly opened her eyes and was immediately assaulted by a bright light.

“Looks like she’s waking up girls.” A cheerful female voice said.

“That’s it, wakey, wakey,” Another voice said.

The blonde woman’s eyes fluttered a few times before they adjusted to the bright light. Soon, she could see the faces of four smiling women staring at her.

“What, what happened?” The thirty-eight-year-old woman asked.

“Don’t you remember Mrs. B?” A stunningly beautiful light-skinned black woman with long curly dark hair said. “You barged into our sorority house and started screaming at all of us. So, we kind of had to sedate you.”

“I did what—”

It all came back to Carol like some sort of bad dream. Early this day, when she received that devastating phone call from her daughter, she slammed her smartphone on the counter out of anger. She quickly got dressed in a black turtleneck sweater, matching leggings, and suede knee-high boots without socks. Mama bear is coming sweetie! She told herself internally as she put on a stylish winter coat, grabbed her luxury brand handbag, and drove to save her daughter from her bullies.

“YOU!” Carol shouted as she stared at the college students standing in front of her with pure fury in her eyes. “You’re the evil little monsters that have been bullying my precious daughter ever since she arrived!”

“Calm down Mrs. B,” Another equally beautiful girl with freckles, a septum nose piercing, and long blonde hair just like Carol’s, said with a smile. “We weren’t bullying your daughter. We were just training her so she could be a good little slave for us. That’s all.”

“You bi—” Carol said, pouncing at the smiling girl only to realize that she couldn’t move her arms.

The mother quickly looked down, and to her horror, found out the reason she couldn’t move: She was wearing a straitjacket that forcibly wrapped her arms around her ribs, just below her breasts. Worse still, she noticed that she was sitting up in some sort of massage table with her legs stretched out and held down by multiple leather straps. Even then, it wasn’t over for the poor mother, because just below her dainty ankles: Her feet were locked up and placed in a pair of heavy oakwood stocks.

“What’s the meaning of this!” Carol shouted at the girls. “Get me out of this thing!”

“Now why would we want to do that?” Another girl, one with deep, dark red hair that she kept in a messy bun said. “When we can just train you as well.” She added as she walked down to the end of the table.

The redhead grinned at the sight before her: Two beautiful naked, perfectly smooth, size 10 soles with each individual toe tied back with string.

“Is the camera on?” The redhead said, turning her back to the final girl.

“Oh yeah,” A cute girl with short dyed purple hair said as she positioned a small digital camera on top of a tripod directly at the helpless mother’s soles.

“What are you freaks going to do to me?” The mother shouted at the college girls.

“Nothing too terrible,” The redhead said. “Just a little bit of tickling on those soft, maternal soles of yours.”

“T-tickle?” The mother said with a slight crack in her voice.

“Oh, are you ticklish?” The redhead said, still grinning.

“N-no! no I’m not.” Carol responded with a stern tone to hide the fact that her feet, and only she knew this terrible secret, were incredibly ticklish.

“Really?” The redhead said, kneeling on a green pillow lying on the floor. “Are you really sure about that?” She added and picked up a small, stiff pink feather off the floor from a small silver tray that had other tickling instruments on it.

“Do your worst, you freak!” Carol shouted at the redhead college student.

The redheaded girl slowly brought the feather forward to the bound soles and stopped midway.

“By the way,” The redhead said. “My name is Scarlett, and that’s Emma,”

“Hi!” The blonde girl cheerfully said with a wave of her hand.

“That’s Natalie,”

“Sup,” The curly haired girl said with a nod of the head.

“And that over there is Nora,”

“It’s such a pleasure to have a beautiful woman such as yourself as my subject for this film!” Nora said, making sure the camera was focused on those defenseless soles.

“And this right here, is Miss Pinky!” Scarlett said, waving the little pink feather so Carol could see it. “And she just loves giving big, beautiful feet like yours plenty of kisses!”

Carol felt a jolt of electricity surge through her entire body as she felt the very tip of the pink feather scratch the surface of her left foot.

“Ooh, it looks like Miss Pinky likes giving your feet little kisses!” Scarlett said with a grin. “Do Miss Pinky’s little kisses tickle Carol?”

Carol, who was trying her hardest to keep her composure, didn’t answer the twisted tickler at her defenseless feet, but instead just took a deep breath and exhaled through her nose. Ten years of meditation don’t fail me now! She thought to herself.

“Come on Carol, Miss Pinky wants to hear you laugh!” Scarlett said, now running the terribly ticklish instrument over the mother’s right foot. “Tickle, tickle, tickle Mrs. Brooks. Miss Pinky wants to hear you laugh as she kisses these poor, helpless soles of yours with her soft, prickly body. Tickle, tickle, tickle…”

Even though Carol couldn’t move her feet, Scarlett could see the mother’s soles convulsing with each stroke of the feather. The young redhead’s grin grew even wider.

“Are your toes ticklish?” Scarlett asked. “Let’s find out! Tickle, tickle, tickle, on each toe! Are your pinkies ticklish, Carol? How about your big toes?”

Carol, unable to hold her composure any longer, smiled.

Got you! Scarlett thought to herself.

“Well, it looks like Miss Pinky couldn’t make you laugh.” Scarlett said with a mock frown as her friends laughed. “But don’t fret Carol! Because Miss Pinky has an older sister!” The redhead finished by putting down the pink feather and picking up a long, slender, purple feather with an even pointier tip than the pink one.

Carol’s eyes became wide as she saw the menacing purple feather waving just inches away from her feet.

“Let’s see, can Miss Purple make you laugh?” Scarlett said, running the feather up and down Carol’s right arch.

A giggle escaped the mother’s lips.

“Ah, did you hear that Miss Purple?” Scarlett said to the feather as though it was alive. “No? well how about if you tickle the balls of her foot?”

“Hehe,” Carol giggled, realizing too late what she just did.

“Did you hear that Miss Purple?” Scarlett said with excitement in her voice. “I think we just got a giggle out of her!”

Carol grinded her teeth as she felt the tip of the feather dance over the heels of her foot. She could feel the feather alternate from her right foot to the left one, making little circles in her heels.

“Hehehehe,” Carol giggled a little louder this time.

“That’s it, Carol!” Scarlett said. “Just let it out!”

Don’t laugh. Carol tells herself internally. Whatever happens…Just don’t LAU—

“HehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHA!” Carol erupted in laughter. “Sthahahahahap it! It tickles to mahahahahahahach!”

“Look Miss Purple!” Scarlett said as her friends applauded her victory in making the brave mother laugh. “Your kisses made Mrs. Brooks laugh! Here, let’s bring out your little sister!”

“Nooooooo!” Carol desperately begged. “Don’t bring out Miss Pinky!”

Scarlett, now laughing along with Carol, tickled the mother’s right foot with Miss Pinky and the left one with Miss Purple. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, Mrs. Brooks, look how much these two sisters love giving your ticklish feet kisses!”

“Nohahahahahaha! Please Miss Pinky, stop giving my poor ticklish feet so many kisses! You too Misshehehehehehe Purple! Stop kissing my helpless feet with your stiff tip!” Carol cried as her upper body violently shook from side to side.

“I don’t know Carol,” Scarlett said with a raised eyebrow. “These two seem to love giving your helpless feet little ticklish kisses. They could probably kiss your ticklish feet forever!” the redhead added as she ran the feathers pointed tips over the poor woman’s immobile toes.

“NoHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Don’t give my toes kisses! I can’t stand my toes being tickled!” Carol screamed.

“What’s that Miss Pinky?” Scarlett said, holding the pink feather to her ear while Miss Purple continued brushing Carol’s toes. “You’ll stop tickling poor Carol if she cleans our bathroom for a month?”

“I will nevehahahahahahaha do Thahahahahahat!” Carol screamed as the purple feather now tickled in between her toes. “You cahahahahan’t make me!”

“Oh really?” Scarlett said. “Not even if Miss Pinky uses her nails?”

The redhead turned the pink feather around and started to write invisible words like ticklish mommy! or please tickle my feet! With the quill end of the feather.

The mother went ballistic as she felt the sharp edge of the quill being pressed down on the soft arches of her flesh. She felt every invisible letter as it was written on her over stimulated soles. All that this ticklish mother could do was one thing: Laugh.

“OK, OK, OK! I’LL CLEAN YOUR BATHROOM FOR A MONTH!” Carol screamed through her own laughter.

“Make it two months or no deal!” Scarlett said as she wrote My feet love a good tickling! On Carol’s left foot with the feather’s quill.

“YES! YES! YES! PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE! JUST STOHAHAHAHAHAP!” Carol begged.

“Very well then,” Scarlett agreed. “But before I stop, answer me Carol, are you a brave, fearless, mother? Or are you a ticklish, helpless, mommy?”

“I’M A TICKLISH HELPLESS MOMMY! I’M A TICKLISH HELPLESS MOMMY! WHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The poor mother cried as she felt the redhead now drawing random shapes on the arches of her soles.

“Good ticklish mommy,” Scarlett said grinning as she put down both feathers back on the silver tray.

“Thank you, thank you.” Carol said, gasping for air. “Thank you.”

“Ok, Emma, it’s your turn!” Scarlett said getting up from the floor to give the other college student a go at the ticklish mother’s feet.

“WAIT!” Carol said in utter shock. “THERE’S MORE?”

“Yay!” The bubbly blonde said as she skipped to the foot end of the stocks. “My turn!”

“How’s the footage going so far?” Scarlett asked Nora who was filming from behind the camera.

“Perfect!” Nora answered back and gave the redhead a thumbs up. “How about you Carol? How are those ticklish maternal soles of yours doing?”

“Why are you filming this?” Carol demanded to know as she gave the film director a furious look with her eyes.

“To find out which one of us has the best tickle technique of course!” Emma said, licking her lips seductively as she looked down at the mother’s helpless ticklish soles right in front her.

“What, you thought only Scarlett was going to have all the fun with those ticklish tootsies of yours?” Natalie, the beautiful black girl, said walking to Carol’s side.

“Hey!” Carol said, looking down and noticing Natalie’s footwear. “Those are my boots!”

“Not anymore,” Natalie said with a grin and posed in Carol’s expensive suede knee-high boots. “They look better on me anyway.”

“Just wait until I call the pol—Aah!” Carol screamed mid-sentence as she felt a single index finger poke the soft middle part of her right foot.

“What,” Emma said, burrowing her white painted nail into the mature woman’s tender skin. “Are you going to call the police?”

“Abshehehehehehelutely!” Carol said to the blonde girl as she giggled. “You’ll all going to behehehehehe in biheheheheheg trouble!”

“Mm, I don’t think so.” Emma said, now raking all five fingers over the mature woman’s right foot.

“Whahahahahahahat makes you say Thahahahahahat? The laughing woman asked with tightly closed eyes.

“What would your real estate clients say when they see you laughing like a madwoman and acting so unprofessional?” Emma said as she now traced every wrinkle on the mother’s right foot with just her index finger. “Tsk, tsk, they’ll probably make fun of you and fire you on the spot if this video ever got released on the internet.”

“How did you find out that I’m a real estate agent!” Carol shouted through her laughter.

“We found your business card in your purse.” Natalie said as she studied Emma’s technique.

“You went through my purahahahahahse? Carol shouted through her laughter.

“Of course!” The smiling blonde girl said as she now danced all ten digits over both helpless feet that could do nothing but accept their ticklish fate. “How else would we blackmail you if you ever told anyone about our secret fun activity!”

“By the way Carol,” Nora said, tilting her head away from the camera. “Thanks for the purse!”

“YOUR PURSE!” Carol angrily shouted at Nora. “THAT PURSE COST ME $1200!”

“Well, it’s Nora’s now!” Emma said as she focused her assault on the balls of Carol’s feet. “Now, why don’t you be a good ticklish mommy and tell us how much you love your feet being tickled by your daughter’s bullies!”

“I LOVE HAVING MY FEET TICKLED BY MY DAUGHTER'S BULLIES!” The woman cried as she wildly shook her head. “I LOVE IT SO MUCH!”

“Now, Carol. Are you still going to call the police?” Nora said scratching her nails hard over the sensitive soles.

“NOOOOOOO! I’M NOT!”

“Promise?” Nora asked the defeated mother.

“YESSSSSSSS!”

“Good,” Nora said. “But, for some reason I still don’t believe you. Say Carol, have you ever played tootsie wrestling?”

“NOOOOOOO!”

“Really?” Emma said with a mock look of shook on her face. “Do you want to learn how to play?”

“YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WANT TO LEARN!” The helpless mother shouted with a hoarse voice. “TEACH ME! TEACH THIS TICKLISH MOTHER HOW TO PLAY!”

“If you insist!” Emma said smiling and sat down on the floor. She took off her white slip-on Vans, revealing bare, cute size 5 feet with white painted toenails that matched her fingernails. She then lifted her legs up and placed the bottoms of her incredibly soft feet right on top of Carol’s sweaty soles. “Wow, Carol! Your feet are so big compared to mine!” The blonde teased.

“Just tell me how to play this childish game!” The embarrassed woman said.

“It’s easy!” Emma said, still smiling. “You just have to tickle your opponent’s feet with your toes until they forfeit!”

“Wait!” Carol protested. “But my ticklish toes are tied up!”

“That’s the best part!” Emma responded giggling. “I win by default!”

“That’s not faiHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The mother laughed wildly as the young blonde college student scratched the tops of her feet with her big toes.

The helpless mother screamed like a banshee as Emma started to wiggle all ten toes over the poor woman’s soles that tried desperately to scrunch up. Emma would run her big toes teasingly up and down the mature woman’s whole foot. She would then wiggle her toes rapidly on the balls of Carol’s heels. Emma was having the time of her life making this pitiful woman scream her lungs out.

“STOP! PLEASE STOP! I CAHAHAHAHAHAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! YOU WIN! YOU WIN TOOTSIE WRESTLING!” Carol screamed as tears started to form and stream down her now redden cheeks.

“I’ll stop if you agree to be my tickle pet!” Emma said with a grin.

“YOUR WHAHAHAHAHAHAT?” Carol shouted through her laughter.

“My tickle pet,” Emma repeated herself. “If you agree to be my ticklish little pet I’ll stop right now.”

“OK! OK! I WILL BE YOUR LITTLE TICKLE PET!” Carol shouted while laughing uncontrollably as Emma’s toes fluttered over her own immobile toes.

“Really?” Emma said with skepticism. “Then prove to me my little tickle pet that you love having your feet tickled!”

“I LOHAHAHAHAHAVE HAVING MY FEHEHEHEHET TICKLED! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I CAHAHAHAHAHAN’T GET ENOUGH OF IT ON MY TICKLISH MATERNAL SOLES!” Carol shouted with tears now falling from underneath her chin and landing on the tight straitjacket.

“Good pet!” Emma said, pulling back her feet from the defeated woman.

Carol was hyperventilating as she struggled to catch her breath but was extremely thankful that the cruel tickling had stopped.

“Now tickle pet,” Emma said as she applied sticky, almost jellylike, strawberry pink lotion on her bare feet from a plastic bottle on the silver tray. “We’re going to make your feet even softer with this special lotion I got from Sweden!”

“B-BUT YOU SAID YOU’LL STOP TICKLING MY POOR FEET IF I AGREED TO BE YOUR TICKLE PET!”

“And that’s what you are!” Emma said with a smile as she lifted her feet back up and pointed them directly at the ticklish mother’s soles. “My tickle pet that’s meant to be tickled whenever I want!”

Carol screamed again, this time sobbing uncontrollably as she felt Emma’s lotion-covered soles coat her own feet as she applied and massaged the lotion with her tiny nimble feet.

“PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE!” The mother begged. “I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!”

“Oh wow!” Emma said in a surprised voice. “It’s already working!”

Carol laughed and cried at the same time as the young, cruel, tickler left no part of her foot unpainted. The college girl would use her toes as little paint brushes to brush the lotion over the broken mother’s soles.

“There,” Emma proudly said as she pulled her feet away. “All painted.” She added as she sat up and admired the glossy soles in front of her face.

“Please, please,” Carol cried with a strained look on her face. “No more, no more…”

“Ok Carol,” Emma said, getting up from the floor and walking over to the other end of the massage table where Carol sobbed. “I got you a little present!”

Carol, with a terrible sore throat from all her laughing, looked up at the smiling blonde girl with her puffy red eyes. Emma reached out her hands and tied something around the mother’s neck. It was a dog collar with a chain.

“What a cute ticklish pet!” Scarlett said as she pointed and laughed at the humiliated woman.

“I don’t mind having one of those around the house whenever I’m bored.” Natalie said giggling.

“That’s perfect!” Nora said, now holding the camera in her hands and filming the poor, humiliated woman’s face. “What emotion!”

“Now my tickle pet!” Emma said tugging on the thin, metal chain. “Clean your master’s feet!”

Carol looked down at Emma who had raised her tiny right foot up to the mature mother’s face. She was about to say something when Emma interrupted and said: “If my tickling pet doesn’t lick this lotion off my feet at once, I’ll give her a good tickling as punishment!”

Tickling? The broken woman thought. NOOOOOOOO!

Without a moment’s heartbeat, and to the surprise of the girls, Carol tilted her head down and started sucking on Emma’s toes.

“Don’t you think it’s bad for her to lick that off your feet?” Natalie said.

“No worries,” Emma responded as she felt the mother’s tongue now licking the arch of her feet. “It’s actually edible!”

“Really?” Natalie said with a raised eyebrow as an idea popped into her head.

Carol was now sucking on Emma’s heel, getting as much of the edible lotion into her mouth as she could.

“Such a good little tickle pet!” Emma cheerfully said. “Just look how clean you’re getting my foot!”

Something was wrong, even though Emma was standing right next to her, Carol could feel something tickling her feet again. The mother began to slowly giggle again as her tongue worked over the smooth skin below the blonde’s toes. Oh no! It tickles! Carol thought.

At the end of the stocks, both Scarlett and Natalie were licking the lotion off Carol’s feet. The mother couldn’t contain herself any longer and burst out laughing with Emma’s feet inside her mouth.

“Wow you too!” Nora said, walking over to the end of the table and filming both girls licking and gently nibbling on the mother’s soles. “You sure are hungry!”

Scarlett would run her tongue in little circles on Carol’s right sole, feeling the foot tremble as the greedy tongue licked the lotion that tasted just like fresh strawberry jam. Natalie on the other hand, would nibble on the mother’s toes, making sure each toe got a good, gentle bite and a lick. Carol was laughing uncontrollably again. After a few minutes both girls pulled back their hungry mouths and stared at the now clean soles, while Emma checked her foot over. Not a single trace of lotion was on it.

“Good job tickle pet!” Emma said, putting her foot down. “Alright Natalie, it’s your turn!”

“Finally!” Natalie said walking to the end of the table where the mature woman’s feet waited to be tortured.

“All clean, and ready for a good tickle!” Scarlett said as she finished wiping down Carol’s feet with a rag before getting up and moving to the side.

Natalie placed both her hands on top of the wooden stocks, looked down at the broken women, and scoffed.

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Brooks.” Natalie said in a soft, almost caring voice. “I’m not going to tickle your soft, tender, motherly soles.”

Liar… Carol thought. LIAR! LIAR! LAIR! FEET ON TICKLISH FIRE!

“No Carol, I’m going to make you beg me to tickle your feet!” The curly haired girl said as a wicked grin appeared across her face.

“W-what hehehe do you hehehe mean?” Carol asked giggling even though her feet weren’t being tickled at all.

“You’ll see,” Natalie said, crouching down and picking up a pair of black latex gloves from the silver try. “You’re going to be begging me and begging me to tickle your feet.”

Impossible! Carol shouted internally. I would never beg for such a thing!

Natalie then carefully picked up a small glass jar from the tray.

Talcum powder? The mother guessed as she could see the white powder inside the clear jar.

“Carol,” Natalie said as she opened the small glass jar and sprinkled a small amount of powder on her opened right hand. “Did you know that itching powder doesn’t really work on the bottoms of one’s feet?”

“Really?” Nora said from behind the camera that was placed back on the tripod, “I didn’t know that.”

“Oh yeah,” Natalie answered back. “That’s why I had Mrs. Lin from the science department make this substance especially for me.”

“How’d you convince her to make that stuff for you?” Scarlett asked as she crossed her arms and gave Natalie a skeptical look.

“I persuaded her with a few tickling strokes of my fingers over her nerdy feet.” Natalie, still grinning, answered.

“You don’t say,” Scarlett responded with a smirk.

Natalie was now applying the powder over Carol’s feet, and then did something that no one in the room, not even Carol, had expected. Once both feet were evenly coated in the powder, Natalie untied the mother’s toes from their string prison. The toes instantly flexed and scrunched up while the mother’s feet flapped freely in the air.

“Why’d you do that?” Emma said, watching the mother’s incredibly cute feet wiggling about.

“Just give it a minute.” Natalie, still grinning, said as she walked back a few steps and watched Carol flex her overly sensitive feet.

At first Carol felt nothing. Then, a slight tingling on both her feet. Soon, a terrible itching feeling that made her feet twitch, and finally, an overwhelming burning sensation that made the mother’s tender soles shake violently in their stocks.

“IT BURNS! IT BURNS!” Carol screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding.” Emma said with glee as she watched the woman’s soles shake violently, trying to break free from the stocks. “Good thing these stocks are sturdy.”

“By the way, Emma,” Scarlett asked. “Who built these stocks again?” Scarlett asked the blonde girl who was now laughing at the broken mother’s new predicament.

“I don’t know,” Emma responded. “I borrowed them from the theater club.

“I see,” Scarlett said with a grin as she watched the poor woman try, and fail, to tickle her own feet with her big toes, but there was a gap in between the stocks that prevented her from doing so.

“PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! TICKLE MY FEET! I’M BEGGING YOU!” Carol shouted at the grinning curly haired girl.

“What was that?” Natalie said putting a cupped hand close to her ear, but not touching it due to the powder’s residue still on the gloved hand.

“TICKLE MY FEET! TICKLE MY FEET!” The mother desperately begged.

“Are you sure you want me to do that Carol?” Natalie said as her grin grew even wider. “I thought you hated having your feet tickled?”

“NO, NO, YOU HEARD WRONG! I LOVE HAVING MY FEET TICKLED!”

“I don’t know, Carol.” Natalie said. “I’m still not convinced that you want me to tickle those soft feet of yours. How about you tell me how weak and pathetic you are for thinking that you could even win against us, that YOU could bully us into obeying your orders by stopping us from having our fun with your daughter.”

“I’M WEAK! I’M WEAK! I WAS FOOLISH IN THINKING I COULD BEAT SUCH BEAUTIFUL, SMART, STRONG GIRLS LIKE YOURSELVES!” Carol desperately shouted as tears started to fall down her cheeks again. “YOU CAN BULLY MY DAUGHTER ALL YOU WANT! I DON’T CARE! JUST PLEASE WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE MY FEET!”

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” Natalie said walking closer to Carol’s wildly waving feet. “I guess you really do love having your feet tickled more than caring for your own daughter’s safety.”

“YES! YES! I LOVE BEING TICKLED MORE THAN THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF MY DAUGHTER!” Carol cried.

“I see,” Natalie said, now standing at the end of the stocks. She bent down and picked up several special rings from the silver tray on the floor. “Unfortunately, Carol, I can’t tickle your feet with my fingernails since I must wear these gloves for my own protection against the powder on your feet.

“WHY? THAT’S NOT FAIR! MY MATURE SOLES WANT TO BE TICKLED!” The broken woman continued to cry.

“But don’t fret Carol,” Natalie responded and raised her hand for the mother to see. “I have these to help me out.”

On each of Natalie’s fingers there was a ring just below the first segment of the finger. A special ring that had a long-pointed metal nail that extended far beyond Natalie’s real nails that curve over it. It reminded the poor, helpless mother of a ferocious bird’s talon.

“YES! YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLE MAHAHAHAHAHA WHOLE FOOT!” Carol shouted gratefully as she felt Natalie running the sharp metal fingers over her itching feet.

“Do you like that Carol? Do you like your poor, helpless feet tickled?” Natalie asked as she dug the sharp instruments on the smooth, soft flesh of Carol’s soles.

“I DO! I DO!” The now broken minded mother said as she happily accepted her new fate. “DON’T FORGOT THE TOES! DON’T FORGET THE TOES! THERE ONE OF MY MOST TICKLISH SPOTS!”

“Really?” Natalie said as she scratched each toe with her sharp metal nails.

Carol, a once brave, independent woman, was now nothing more than a living tickle toy for these sadistic young girls. This was her new life. This was her one and only world now. She didn’t care if her daughter was bullied anymore, all she wanted now was to be tickled. To be humiliated and tickled. Nothing more, nothing less.

“Ok, Carol,” Natalie said, pulling her metal finger nails away from the mature mother’s feet. “It’s time to clean those itchy feet of yours.”

“Noooooo!” Carol protested. “I still want to be tickled!”

“Don’t worry our little tickle pet,” Natalie said as she turned around and walked into the kitchen down the hall. “We will.”

“Noooooo!” Carol cried. “Come back and tickle these helpless feet!”

“Wow Carol,” Scarlett said, walking up to Carol’s face and pinching her cheek. “You’re such a good tickle pet!”

“Thank you master!” Carol said, smiling up at the redhead college girl while still giggling from the powder that was slowly losing its effect.

“Yeah, Carol.” Emma said, walking to the other side of the woman. “I can’t wait to tickle those feet later!”

“Me neither!” Carol said which caused all the girls in the living room to laugh at the broken woman’s response.

“I’m back,” Natalie said walking back into the living room with a metal bucket filled with soapy water in one hand and a cleaning scrub brush in the other.

“Yay!” Carol joyfully said. “More tickling!”

“You could say that.” Natalie said as she sat down on the floor with her face just inches away from those eager, ticklish feet.

Natalie dunked the brush into the soapy water, rinsed it a bit, and started giving Carol’s feet a good scrubbing.

“It tickhahahahahahales!” The mother laughed. “I love it!”

Natalie made sure to scrub every inch of the scrunching soles to clean off the itching powder from the mature mother’s feet. Carol would laugh wildly as the girls laughed at her.

“All done!” Natalie said, getting up.

“Nooooooo!” The mother cried again. “Don’t stop! I love the feeling of the tickly brush against my soles! They tickle so much!”

“Aww,” Natalie said. “Don’t be sad Carol, your torture isn’t over just yet. Nora hasn’t gotten her turn yet, remember?”

“Oh yeah!” Carol cheerfully said and looked over at Nora. “Tickle my feet, Nora! Tickle my feet!” Carol added as she bounced her upper body up and down excitedly on the table.

“Ok, ok. Calm down Carol.” Nora said as she got up, took the camera off the tripod, and handed it to Natalie.

“You go Nora!” Scarlett cheered for her friend.

Nora, now standing at the end of the table with the flexing feet ready for another round of tickling, was about to run her purple painted nail over the arch of Carol’s left foot, when an idea suddenly came to the young filmmaker's mind.

“Wait,” Nora said. “I got an idea!”

“Uh-oh,” Natalie said from behind the camera. “This can’t be good!”

Piper Brooks, daughter of Carol, was lying on her side in her twin sized bed, all alone in the dark dorm room. Her roommate was out for the night attending a party. She had invited Piper to come, but the young college girl declined her roommate’s offer. She was too afraid that Scarlett, Natalie, Emma, and Nora might be there. She couldn’t handle another one of their pranks. Like that one time they tricked her by tying her up and placing her immobile body in front of the school’s entrance on campus tour day. They took off her shoes, leaving the poor girl barefoot for all to see.

She remembered how the students, parents, and even the teachers, all took turns tickling her helpless feet. She wanted to cry as the memory of that day came back. Her phone rang: it was a text message with an image attached to it.

It was a picture of a pair of soft looking feet in stocks with all the toes pulled back and tied with rope. The feet were being mercilessly tickled by a pink and purple feather. Underneath the picture the text read: Recognize these feet?

What? Piper thought to herself as another text popped up.

What about now? The new text reads with the attached image of the same pair of feet, this time being tickled by another pair of feet, much smaller than the feet being tickled, with its white painted toes scratching the ticklish living canvas.

No? How about now? Another new message said with another image attached. It was the same pair of feet. This time the pair’s toes were free from the rope and were being tickled by black gloved hands with what appeared to be metal talons on the ends of each finger.

What are these? Piper wondered and squinted her eyes as she scrolled through the strange text messages.

Last one. A new message read. This time there was a video attached to it.

The moment Piper clicked the play button she instantly knew whose feet they belonged to. She knew the moment she heard the laughing voice on the video.

“MOMMY!” Piper cried as she covered her mouth in shock.

“YES! YES! TICKLE THESE PATHETIC MATERNAL SOLES OF MINE!” Carol shouted as two electric toothbrushes tickled her mother’s arches. “AFTER THIS PLEASE BULLY MY DAUGHTER ALL YOU WANT! YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION!”

“Permission?” a sarcastic voice said.

Natalie! Piper thought as she recognized the other voice.

“We weren’t asking!” Natalie said.

“I'M SORRY MASTER! PLEASE TICKLE MHAHAHAHAHAHAY FEET MORE AS PUNISHMENT FOR BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL! Carol shouted through her laughter as the electric toothbrushes now assaulted her scrunching toes.

“Mommy…” Piper started to cry as she watched the woman, she admired the most, the woman that in her own eyes, was the strongest, bravest, person she ever knew, was now broken physically and mentally by her bullies. “Mommy…” she whimpered through the night.

The End.

I'm afraid I don't know what story of theirs that is. Do you know the title of the commission?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back