• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question...

ticklelover86

Okay, so my question is this...

In many of the tickling clips that I see on C4S—most notably "The Tickle Room," and "FrechTickling"—when the 'ler is mercilessly tickling some poor girl out of her mind, who I almost feel sorry for...almost...instead of looking at his victim in the eyes, which is where I usually look when I'm playing the 'ler, instead he's looking down. Now, he doesn't do this the whole time, but it's enough to be noticeable. (See pics)

I was just wondering, is there's a purpose for this?

Or is this a "I'm not really heartless, so if I look into her eyes, in the midst of her hysterical laughter, I'll see her suffering and pleading to me with her eyes to show her some semblance of mercy, and then I won't be able to do my job" kinda thing?

Is it the lights (I've seen Matt from TTR wear sunglasses for this reason, too)?

And these aren't the only two studios that I've seen do that. But, I didn't want to browse through hours and hours of videos to find out which ones do just so I could take one or two more pictures.

So if anybody could shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it. I'm simply curious.

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 6.24.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-11 at 6.19.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-11 at 5.43.29 PM.png

Last edited:
That's an interesting question. It happens a lot in Frenchtickling videos.

It can depend on tickler's interest for tickling in that moment. After all, they tickle dozens of girls.

Also, maybe they find more pleasure in sounds of laughter, people who like "face down" tickling more, for example.

I was just wondering, is there's a purpose for this?

While you'd probably get the best results asking those studios directly, my guess is that in general, it's because of how much people bitch to high heaven about "creepy" 'lers daring to show their faces on camera. Not everyone has the software, time, or skill to blur/pixelate out their faces (it can be really time-consuming to do properly) so most resort to clever camera angles and other such tricks to minimize the amount of face-time they inflict on their audience. I have the time, tools, and talent to pixelate my mug so that's what I do.

Good point as well. You can wear a mask, too, it even may look cool.

Is it possible that they have some device on the floor that allows them to see what is being captured on camera? They may be looking at something to ensure that the action is in-frame

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back