• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back After 11 Days.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I've been gone 11 days.

Early Thursday morning, December 2, my computer crashed.

I could not get a tech to come to my apartment to fix, install a computer, due to Covid of course.

I tried everything, rental, the guy that installed the previous computer, certifed pe owned, etc.

Yesterday, after I had ordered the parts that were broken on Amazon, my friend Barney came, and installed the replacements for the parts that were broken.

This hardware does not have internal speakers, so I have to buy external ones.

I can watch music videos on my phone, and as for movies, I can just close caption them on this computer until I deal with the speaker issue.

As one can imagine I was going crazy not being able to access things other than Jim Gardner and Lifetime movies for 11 days.

Thankfully knock on wood, hopefully it is all getting worked out.

Happy Holidays to all forum members.

I'm so glad to be back.

Welcome back!

I am sorry to hear about your computer trouble. I think we all have been there at one time or another.
Here's hoping you can get everything sorted with it. Merry Christmas to you as well!

Hi Miss Serendipity.

Thank you for your kind words and Merry Christmas.

I had to change a lot of passwords, so I got locked out of the Microsoft again for 24 hours yesterday.

This morning I woke up, changed passwords, and hopefully it is okay now. I wrote down all my new passwords, so hopefully that wont happen again.

I dont think its a smart TV

It does not matter anyway because my new computer parts are working, and I'm back online on the computer

Well, we're just glad to have you back Mitch.

Now if you'll just sign this document giving away your inheritance to me we'll be all set.

;) :D

I can watch music videos on my phone, and as for movies, I can just close caption them on this computer until I deal with the speaker issue.

When you close-caption your tickling videos, does it just say [laughter] or "HAHAHA"? I don't think watching them without sound would be fun.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back