• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking play partner in Cleveland

CuteProLee

Hi :) I'm soon to be 37, but look younger and looking for women under 45 and men my age or younger for tickling. While I do have a vanilla gig and am completing a degree, I also moonlight as a cam girl/soft core content provider.
This ad is NOT me looking for someone to shoot with, it's to find actual play partners for real life. I'm strictly a lee with men and a switch with women. Therefore, any messages from male lees will be ignored. Im 5'2 114 34D with long, dark hair and ten tattoos. I'm told I'm hot. I'm only willing to play with in shape, attractive partners. Your body pic gets mine and your face pic gets mine if I like what I see :) Again, age limits are 37 for men and 45 for women. No male lees, please. All boundaries are respected, I'll be well groomed and sober, and expect the same from you. I haven't done this in ages and am just dying to, so please message me :)

27 y/o male ler in cleveland

Hey i saw your post and i know you said 37 and younger so i hope 27 would be okay! Im in great shape and ive been told im attractive too. I have both restraints and some tickle tools we can use. If you're interested let me know!

Hey I’m from cleveland and I’m a ler and a sadistic one If you want tortured beyond belief message me

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back