• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is this body part called???

ticklelover86

Hey everybody!

Can somebody tell me what this body part is called? (See photo)

I've heard it called the "upper/inner thighs," the "lower hips," the "groin," the "hip crease," "legpits," and a few other things that I cannot remember right now.

What are they really?Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 7.10.15 PM.png

Instant death
The "I win" button
Danger Zone
"I didn't know I was ticklish there"

And if you've ever seen the video this is from ("Sarah Finally Meets The TickleMaster," from TickleCentral **I THINK**), you know this girl (Sarah) is FREAKING THE F*** OUT!

Last edited:
Curious minds wanna know[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I would normally say Inner Thighs..

but I fuckin love Leg-Pits! That's what I'm calling it now on

believe it or not, medically it is referred to as the "groin crease".
i learned it in nursing school a few decades ago.

steve

believe it or not, medically it is referred to as the "groin crease".
i learned it in nursing school a few decades ago.

steve

Good to know the correct nomenclature! :) although I do also like 'instant death' :) I have heard it called 'the taint' by American writers of tickling stories but I think that is possibly further up ;-)

Good to know the correct nomenclature! :) although I do also like 'instant death' :) I have heard it called 'the taint' by American writers of tickling stories but I think that is possibly further up ;-)
"Instant death" is just too merciful for this as a way out :) It's unbearable despite that it doesn't kill, and may last forever.
Pure tickle hell :)

It's one of the few places where almost every human on earth is at least a lil bit ticklish

I have heard it called 'the taint' by American writers of tickling stories but I think that is possibly further up ;-)

The "taint", also correctly named the perineum, is the length of flesh with goes from the anus to the beginning of the scrotum for men, and vagina for women.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back